Big Lock Mobile Kitchen Reviews

7 | West Palm Beach, FL

7 Reviews for Big Lock Mobile Kitchen

• F

Frank · Married on 12/04/2016

I wish I had taken pictures of the food, but we ate it too fast, it's that good! We had it catered to our house, and it came right on time and hot! We got the chicken and pulled pork, with sides of collard greens and mac & cheese. It was some of the best food I've had in my entire life. We also got the three different BBQ sauces and I still can't decide which one I like the most. I highly recommend Big Lock Mobile Kitchen to everyone and anyone. Can't wait till next time!

I am beyond excited that Big Lock and his team will be catering my wedding in September 2016! Big Lock's #1 goal in his business in customer service. Which is the reason why In chose him and his dream team to cater my wedding.

Allie · Married on 04/02/2016

David, thank you so much for helping make our wedding run so smoothly. We absolutely adored your team- they were so sweet! I'm struggling to find words to describe how amazing the food was. The ribs, pork, shrimp, and ceviche were out of this world- and don't even get me started on the mac and cheese, collard greens, and corn bread! I can't tell you how many times our guests have told us it was not only the BEST food they'd ever had at a wedding but also some of the best BBQ they've ever had. We can't wait to come see you at the farmers market and recreate our entire wedding meal! Thank you so much for going above and beyond! -Allie & Rylie

Tiffany · Married on 05/01/2015

We were so happy with our choice
    to have Big Lock's Mobile Kitchen cater our wedding! The food and service was amazing. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was!

teresa · Married on 12/21/2014

David with Big Lock Kitchen is an amazing and versatile chef with a professional staff that meets your needs before you even think of it! We were able to "celebrate" during the wedding event joyfully because of their professionalism and David's extraordinary culinary talents. Whether you are planning a back yard barbeque or an elaborate affair, I would highly recommend Big Lock Kitchen to do the catering!

Teresa

Holly · Married on 12/06/2014

Big Lock Mobile Kitchen catered our event and we couldn't be more pleased. They were the only caterer who quoted me the way I asked. They were up front and honest. They were the only one who followed up. David, the owner, takes pride in his food and his business and it shows. Customer service is his number one priority and he'll do whatever it takes to make sure your event is perfect. And the food is literally out of this world! AMAZING! People are still talking about how good it was. I highly recommend Big Lock Mobile Kitchen and will DEFINITELY be using them again.

Kellie · Married on 10/25/2014

Would recommend 100 times over. Was very pleased with the service and our guests raced about the food.