Big Easy Entertainment Reviews

10 | Arlington, TX

10 Reviews for Big Easy Entertainment

• User4542425 · event on: 11/08/2014

I'm a very detailed person who wants and expects "great" results when hosting a corporate event. Ricardo, from The Big Easy, not only met all my expectations, he greatly exceeded them. I will be using his services again for any and all future corporate events, as well as recommending him to others. Ricardo does an Incredible job!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are happy that you all enjoyed our services and look forward to serving at all of your future events! Thanks and God Bless!

Big Easy responded with professionalism and patient to all my questions and last minute changes. Had a great variety of music and interacted well with my guest.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Maria · event on: 08/23/2014

Big Easy was on time, professional easy to work and tons if fun. His assistant deserves all the applause I can offer, her demeanor and helpful ness was not expected but Much appreciated.She managed to keep things going and calm. Thanks for making my 50th special!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed our service! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Coach · event on: 07/19/2014

This was our family reunion dance with a country western theme since most people were first time visitors to Texas. We really enjoyed the nice mix of music and DJ Jon's flexibility with the added music for our talent show. He even brought an assistant with him to teach us the Cotton Eyed Joe line dance. Kudos!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy that you and your family had a great time and enjoyed our service. We really enjoyed having a good time with you and your family.

Thank you again for your business!

Latasha · Married on 05/18/2014

Ricardo was an excellent DJ. He was very professional and accommodating to me and my husband. It was a very special day and we felt so blessed to have Ricardo with big easy entertainment. He played all the songs we requested and he was a great MC. The flow of my wedding ceremony and reception was flawless thanks to Ricardo. Me and my husband highly highly recommend his services. He is professional and very dependable! Gold stars!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

We are so glad you guys enjoyed us! God Bless both of you Latasha and Mario! Keep in touch Like us on facebook and tell your family and friends to do the same! www.facebook.com/bigeasyentertainment

Alex · Married on 12/28/2013

We loved working with Big Easy! On our wedding day his wife even provided extra help in providing timing for us during the ceremony! Big easy was great to work with!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! Our mission is to please you first and do whatever we can to make your day special and memorable. Please feel free to call us for any event your family or friends are having in the future.

Thank you again and God Bless both of yall!

Mariza · Married on 09/28/2013

It was amazing! I would recommend this DJ very highly!! Thank you so much for making our special day so beautiful and meaningful.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed our services! Please keep in touch and like us on face book!

www.facebook.com/bigeasyentertainment
  • F

Francis · event on: 05/23/2014

I'm very pleased with the service Ricardo provide for us during my son graduation dance. He is very enthusiastic with the kids and the music was updated and magnificent. He is clear for the Dioceses of Dallas so I recommended to all the Catholic School in Dallas to use his service because he is really great. We will definitely use it again at Saint Paul the Apostle School.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Big Easy Entertainment's reply:

I am so glad to have your feedback on our services! Thank you and congratulations to your son on his graduation I know you are so proud of him! Keep in touch! Like us on Face Book... www.facebook.com/bigeasyentertainment

Charles · Married on 11/01/2014

We have been told by numerous attendees that DJ Big Easy's show was the BEST wedding party they have EVER been to. We agree. He and his girlfriend provided an excellent service and we danced all evening. Ricardo interacted with the audience and numerous people have requested the song list played at our party. We would highly recommend Ricardo for any future DJ function...

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jinnetter · event on: 06/21/2014

Ricardo & Big Easy productions is above all professional, friendly& fun to all that cross their path. I feel very blessed that I have been able to use Ricardo for.two major milestones in my life. My husband's 40th& my 40th birthday party! I appreciate Ricardo's warm, kindness, & willingness to go the extra mile to make the event a success.

Sent on 08/17/2014