Big Day Beauty Reviews

Big Day Beauty 2
Big Day Beauty 3
Big Day Beauty 4
  • User4551935 · Recently married

I can't say enough wonderful things about Christine and Big Day Beauty! We had a large bridal party and not only did we all look and feel great but we were also ready AHEAD of schedule! She was polite, professional and FUN and she had wonderful ideas and suggestions to help us all look and feel our best! I highly recommend her!:)

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

Chrissy was amazing! She came and tactile my whole wedding parties makeup with time to spare. Everyone raves about their makeup. I would definitely recommend hiring her for any event you need a professional makeup artist!

Hillary · Married on 04/21/2018

Christine from Big Day Beauty did a phenomenal job for the hair and makeup of my wedding party and was an absolute pleasure to work with her throughout the entire process. I did my hair and makeup trial about 2 months before my wedding day, and Christine was able to replicate the look from the trial on the actual day-of, perfectly. When she finished my hair and make-up, and I looked in the mirror, I felt so beautiful and confident. On the day of (4/21/18), Christine was prompt on her arrival and then extremely efficient at keeping all of the bridesmaids on a strict schedule to be ready in time for pictures. She was also very fun to be around and kept all of the bridal party relaxed while we got ready to shine. Best of all, everyone’s updo and makeup stayed on through the entire day and did not smudge or fade at all.

• User2517573 · event on: 10/21/2011

Christine did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She exceeded my expectations. She took time and made me feel special on my special day! I continue to go to her for my nails and hair, and would defiantly use her for any special occasions I may have in the future! She is a real down to earth person who truly cares about making you feel beautiful! I love the fact that she follows up with you after providing you with a service to see how your liking your new highlights, or how your shellac is doing etc. She is truly one of a kind and I would recommend her to everyone!

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

Christine was AMAZING. She did mine, my 2 bridesmaids and my mom's hair and make-up for my wedding day and everything could not have come out better! I had a hairstyle in my mind that just wasn't coming out how I had pictured, Christine worked her magic and I could not have imagined it coming out any better. My mom was so hesitant about getting her make-up done, (just because she never has had it done before), and she ended up loving what Christine did! I would recommend Big Day Beauty to any bride who is looking for hair & make-up for a wedding or any event!

Big Day Beauty 5

Jaci · Married on 09/16/2017

Angie was seriously the best! So helpful during my trial and the day of. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair. My hair came out absolutely perfect and she helped make my day amazing!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!

Kate · Married on 08/04/2017

Such a wonderful experience using Christine for my wedding makeup. She and her friend handled our large group with ease and everyone looked amazing. I would highly recommend using her! :)

Kara · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christine and Kayla. Christine was patient, responsive, and a terrific problem-solver as I planned my (relatively quick) Maine wedding from out of state. She matched me up with an excellent hair stylist (Angie Adams) and Kayla stepped in to do a super job with makeup. I absolutely (and enthusiastically!) recommend Big Day Beauty.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Hi Kara, Glad you had such a great experience with us! We loved being part of your day! Thanks, Christine & Big Day Beauty Team

Kate · Married on 07/08/2017

I have been friends with Chrissy for three years. Ever since we met she has been my stylist for my regular cuts and color. She does an amazing job, so there was no question that when I got engaged she would be doing my hair and make up at my wedding. She took the picture I had in my head and made it a reality! I could not have felt more elegant or beautiful on my wedding day and I owe a lot of that to her!

Ross · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about Christine. She was an amazing hair and makeup professional who really made getting ready a relaxing part of the day. With little to no direction (sorry Christine) she was able to create a natural makeup look with a loose up-do that I absolutely loved. She also got along very well with the entire bridal party - it was like having another bridesmaid! I've never had professional makeup done before, so I really appreciated her explaining everything to me, as well as providing instructions along the way. I've already recommended her to 3 other people who are getting married!

Big Day Beauty 6
    Big Day Beauty 7
    Big Day Beauty 8

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Big Day Beauty is absolutely fantastic! I have worked with them as a bridesmaid and, most recently, as a bride. I have never been disappointed and they have always exceeded my expectations! Their price is extremely reasonable compared to a lot of other vendors in the area, especially when you consider how amazing their work is. Christine and Ashley are extremely flexible- I added a flower crown somewhat last minute to my hair and Christine was able to completely see my vision and execute flawlessly! Their makeup is extremely natural and light-feeling. Most of all, they are so nice to work with- extremely kind, friendly, and down-to-earth.

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

I couldn’t be happier with Christine and Big Day Beauty! They were so easy to work with and very accommodating to me and my bridesmaids. Every one looked fantastic and loved their hair and make-up. One of my bridesmaids originally was not going to get her make-up done but after seeing everyone else’s asked if she could. Christine and her partner were so flexible and were able to get everyones hair and make-up done with plenty of time to spare for mine. I loved the way my hair came out and my make-up was perfect all night long, even through the after party! Having them come to the hotel was so great too because the girls could come and go as they needed (I had a few new moms in my bridal party) and it made the schedule run so smoothly. I would highly recommend Big Day Beauty for all you wedding beauty needs. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Awe thanks Kelly for the kind words, we thoroughly enjoyed you and your wedding party! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/31/2016

Christine and crew traveled over 3 hours for our wedding and I'm so glad they did!! I am not one to wear lots of makeup/get all dolled up, so I asked Christine for loose waves and a natural look. It turned out so much it better than I could have hoped for! I was also nervous about wearing lashes for the first time and I am so glad that I did because they really made all the difference in pictures. The overall experience was relaxed, fun, and professional. I would absolutely recommend Big Day Beauty! If only she lived in Philadelphia- I would call her before every major event! :)

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2016

Christine with Big Day Beauty and her assistant transformed myself and my bridal party. She made us absolutely drop dead gorgeous, I couldn't have felt better on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

Big Day Beauty was wonderful to work with! They were perfect for my bridal party's hair and makeup needs! They were excellent with all lengths of hair, as well as skin tones and type. Big Day Beauty showed up prepared and on time while acting professional and friendly. They truly made me really feel like a beautiful bride and looking back on the pictures my hair and airbrush makeup made it through the whole day looking great!! I would highly recommend Big Day Beauty for your wedding hair and makeup!

Mandi · Married on 07/03/2016

I am so happy that I found Christine and Big Day Beauty for my wedding. Christine and her partner powered through 7 bridesmaids (all of whom chose different styles and were happy with the results) before doing my hair and makeup. My hair turned out exactly as I had hoped and I had so many compliments on it. And most importantly, Christine delivered makeup which not only looked flawless all day and night, but also had the natural look I wanted. And for those bridesmaids who wanted a "glam" look with lashes - they got it! The whole process of Big Day Beauty coming right to your hotel made the day as easy as possible, and both ladies were upbeat and happy to chat with us through the day. I highly recommend Big Day Beauty for your wedding needs!

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Christine did my hair and my bridesmaid's hair and her associate Ashley did our makeup/eyelashes. they did an absolutely incredible job! Working with Christine was easy, she understood what I was looking for and was very responsive to my emails! I trusted her and Ashley 100% on the day of the wedding. All of my bridesmaids were super impressed with how professional, relateble and skilled these ladies were. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in this area!

Lindsay · Married on 10/25/2014

Christine did hair for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mother and my make up for my wedding. Everything was perfect. She arrived right on time, and everyone was ready with plenty of time to spare before the wedding. And on top of that, everyone looked great. I loved my hair and make up, and it looked just as good at the end of the night as it did right when Christine finished!

I had such a great experience working with Christine for my Wedding on 10/15/2014. It was a small, destination elopement and Christine made the process so easy. She was extremely attentive to email and communication with her was a breeze. She even traveled all the way to my hotel to do just my hair and makeup (I didn't have any bridesmaids)--something that I had been worried about. She even found a way to make my bangs last (and not wilt) through the humid Maine weather--something I can never achieve! I highly recommend Christine and Big Day Beauty.

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2014

Christine and Ashley are incredible to work with. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding and also for two weddings I was a bridesmaid in. I HIGHLY recommend Big Day Beauty to any bride. They are fun, down to earth and do a great job at doing your hair and make up exactly how you want it. Choose Big Day Beauty for your wedding, you will not regret it! Amazing service!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Big Day Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/17/2014

Christine did hair and makeup for me and my 2 bridesmaids. She was very patient and professional and was very responsive to feedback and questions during the process. Before the wedding, she was easy to communicate with via email. She was timely and efficient. Her rates were reasonable. I picked Christine mostly because she traveled to us- I loved not having to go anywhere on the day of the wedding- and she did a great job!

Christine at Big Day Beauty did an amazing job on my makeup, my bridesmaid hair and makeup and my mothers makeup. Christine was willing to travel to Portland to meet us, she was more than prepared and finished our makeup/hair in less time than predicted. She was professional, polite and willing to give her honest opinion on what looked best. Christine made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt, and my wedding day wouldn't have been so great without her services!! Thank you Christine

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Christine did a beautiful job on my hair & my wedding party's hair for our May 3rd Wedding!! I actually ended up changing my hair style after we did the Trial Run & Christine did a perfect job without ever practicing it on me! The wedding party adored their hair styles & received an endless amount of compliments. Christine's quality is excellent, she works very fast & her prices were very reasonable. Thanks so much Christine!!!

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2014

Christine did my hair and makeup for my 4/19/14 wedding, and I absolutely loved working with her. She made some excellent recommendations for both hair and makeup, and I'm especially glad that I had her do the airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes. They both lasted through the ceremony, reception, dancing, and even beyond our late night festivities. I felt so incredibly beautiful thanks to Christine, and would definitely recommend Big Day Beauty to any bride-to-be.