Big Boy Entertainment Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Kate Married on 11/02/2019

A great experience

We originally went with a different company but due to an emergency had Craig as our DJ. People were shocked to find out we spoke to him for the first time just days before our wedding. We got so many compliments and with good reason. Craig did an amazing job!

Our main music theme was motown and he could not have picked out a better set of songs to play. The dance floor was packed all night for both the slow songs and the upbeat ones. The dinner music was a different style (as requested) but he also played it at a lower volume which led to many happy comments from our guests that they could hear each other without shouting.

Overall, Craig did an outstanding job and I would recommend him without hesitation.
    Tim Married on 10/04/2014
    We have nothing but great things to say about Craig. We used Craig as our DJ for our wedding and he was incredibly professional and personable. Craig had great communication leading up to our big day. He was full of great ideas and went above and beyond. He had great suggestions and we were very impressed. He kept our wedding going and the dance floor was never empty. He played a range of music that pleased all. He was considerate of our tastes, but also included great songs that we never would have thought of. Specifically I asked Craig if he would try and play a remix that I was only able to find on YouTube. He assured me it would be at the wedding. When the song came on during our reception I was delighted. Craig was a true pleasure to work with and he went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Craig and his DJ services to anyone currently in the market for entertainment for their wedding or special event.
    Amy Married on 10/04/2014
    Sara Married on 11/09/2013
    Craig was both our DJ and our Justice of the Peace. He met with us twice to ensure we had the perfect ceremony. I knew exactly what I wanted and he was more than willing to oblige, as well as offer examples of ceremonies he had done previously. For music, we had our major songs picked out but left the rest of the evening up to Craig. Our friends still talk about how awesome the music was. We got married in a barn and the dance floor had to be replaced after our wedding from our guests dancing and jumping on it ALL night. The dance floor was literally packed during the entire reception. I can't say enough about Craig. I would work with him again in a heart beat!
    Kristen Married on 10/26/2013
    We used Craig as our wedding DJ and I couldn't be happier with how the day turned out. He was completely on board with all of our ideas for the music, and had some really great suggestions of his own. He was incredibly fun and charismatic, we had a great time at the reception. He also did our ceremony music, which was flawless and almost nobody even noticed him in the church.
  • KTrinaHP
    Katrina Married on 11/11/2017
    We used Big Boy Entertainment for both our DJ and our ceremony officiant. Craig helped us organize our ceremony and reception and everything ran smoothly. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about the reception music. I'd definitely recommend them.