Bibury + Row Reviews

Bibury + Row View more information

Jaimie Married on 06/16/2020
    Heather was calm, patient, creative, and incredibly flexible with our needs. My boyfriend is not the easiest person to work with when it comes to professional portraits, but he came out of the session with Heather with a smile on his face. We really appreciated Heather's sensitivity to our wants and needs. She took what would have been an awkward environment and made it inviting and fun! Having a friendly professional with a vision is hard to find, and you wont be disappointed!
  • Karissa
    Karissa Married on 09/22/2018
    Heather is by far the best photographer I have ever worked with. From our initial encounter until our wedding day, she paid attention to detail and made everything so simple and easy for someone who was mostly DIYing her way through a 140 guest wedding. The wedding information she gives is stellar. It's organized and thoughtful, and her suggestions WORK to make things easy. This lady knows what she is doing! She was absolutely a blast to work with and didn't miss a beat, even as some things changed throughout our day. I can't wait to see all the final photos, but I am sure they will be amazing. I highly recommend Bibury + Row!
    Chelsea Married on 06/16/2018
    Heather was a dream to work with! She is AMAZING at what she does! We couldn't be happier with our engagement pictures! We felt extremely comfortable while she was shooting, no awkwardness at all. I recommend her to anyone wanting BEAUTIFUL engagement photos!
    Hillary Married on 06/09/2018
    I am so lucky that I found Heather when searching for a wedding photographer. I work in the wedding industry myself, so I had exceptionally high standards when it came to the professionalism, communication, and quality of my wedding vendors. Heather exceeded those expectations by miles.

She was a pleasure to work with, listened to all of my ideas, and was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process. If you are looking for an excellent, affordable Wisconsin wedding photographer and want dreamy photos of your wedding day, don't hesitate to reach out to her! I can't recommend her enough!
    Melanie Married on 03/02/2018
    Heather did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures! She gave great suggestions for location, and even helped with attire and styling. She gave constructive direction in posing and posture, and made it an enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for not only outstanding quality in pictures but a memorable evening as well!
    Brad+Melanie Married on 03/02/2018
    Heather did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She perfectly captured our beach ceremony with close attention to detail and recommended optimal timing for beautiful lighting. She considered every angle and her talent truly shows!! I would highly recommend her for any destination wedding or local ceremony and reception! Can't wait to work with her again :)
    Amber Married on 05/07/2017
    Working with Bibury + Row for our first stylized family portraits was an unforgettable experience. Heather made us all feel so comfortable and beautiful that we hardly even felt like we were getting our pictures taken. The theme was "enchanting day in the meadow" and she completely nailed it!! We still looked like ourselves in the photos but with a more glamourous sheen :-) (which is what we wanted!). The colors in the photos also turned out unbelievable! I should mention that we had planned on giving the photos to our mother for Mother's Day and had procrastinated on scheduling the shoot. When we told Heather about our idea to give them as a gift, she went above and beyond to get them edited and back to us on time to give them to our mother. My mom was overcome with emotion when she opened her present and saw the photos. It was a moment we will never forget. Thank you Heather again for capturing our family so beautifully and delivering the "wow" factor. You will not be disappointed if you hire Bibury + Row to capture your special moment. I cannot wait for Heather to do our engagement photos in the near future.