57 Reviews for BIANKA Bridal

Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Shoes (1)
57 BIANKA Bridal Reviews

I loved my experience at Bianka. I unfortunately do not remember my consultant's name, maybe Ashley? She was so sweet and so so helpful. I didn't really have much of a vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day when I went there, I knew I liked A-line dresses, and I knew I loved several Hayley Paige designs. I went there to try on one dress specifically and did not love it, then once the other dress I wanted to try on became available (another bride was trying it on when I got there) I immediately fell in love. They "jack you up" SYTTD style with a bouquet and veil to make it all look real. The photo attached is the only one I have of the full dress (waiting for the photographer's pics to come back)

Profile Picture Laine, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

While I did not end up finding The Perfect Dress at Bianka, the service and atmosphere were top notch, and this was one my favorite bridal appointments. The shop is absolutely beautiful, and my posse of four were very comfortable in the pretty space we were assigned. Staff are very kind, professional, well-dressed, and are not pushy to make a sale. The selection and quality of dresses is wonderful. I worked with Maria, who listened carefully to my vision and pulled gorgeous dresses for me to try, and she even spoke with my mom on FaceTime from Alabama and pulled a few dresses that my mom wanted to see me in. The one and only downside to the shop is that dressing rooms are quite small and dark, but it doesn't really matter because that gives you more space to twirl in front of the mirror and your ladies. If you're a chic bride seeking a high quality, stunning gown (many of them are custom-made), I highly recommend Bianka.

Profile Picture Sadie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I visited 3 bridal shops in search for my perfect dress, and my experience with Bianka Bridal was incomparable to the others. When I visited Bianka for the first time, I didn't have an appointment but Ashley made sure I felt welcomed and she paid attention to my mom and I even though there were others in the store who had reserved time. When I returned to Bianka for the 2nd time, I had 6 members of my bridal party with me and things got kind of crazy. Maria helped to keep the peace and gave me encouraging words while helping me into each dress. I never felt uncomfortable or pressured into buying anything. She pulled dressed in my price range and when my bridesmaids found other dresses (out of my price range) she politely let me know before trying them on. She really made the day all about ME and reassured me not to try to please everyone else. My overall experience here was exceptional and best of all, I said yes to the dress!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils

best bridal store in grand rapids. great lighting helps you know what each dress actually looks like. dresses here are similarly priced but more varied and of better quality and variety than other shops around. don't buy a dress before trying on here first.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Definitely make this one of your stops for wedding gown shopping. They have gowns and the accessories that you might need. I was really apprehensive about wedding gown shopping, but she made the experience delightful. I have not wedding planned ever, and didn't know anything about gowns, however Maria helped me narrow down a style i would like and looks good on me. She was lovely, and I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't push for a sale. Bianka Bridal has the loveliest dresses, and Maria helped me find gowns within my price range. I would recommend setting an appointment, it was really nice to have the dressing area "all to myself."

Profile Picture Regine, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

By far the best bridal shop in Grand Rapids. Besides a wonderful collection of bridal gowns at affordable prices, Bianka Bridal is a gorgeous boutique with super friendly and helpful staff. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect dress and I finally found it here. Katia helped during my first my appointment and at my second visit Maria helped me with everything I needed. Communicating with them was super easy and Katia replied to all my e-mail within hours.

If you're looking for more than just a dress and you want a beautiful experience for such a wonderful moment in your life, Bianka Bridal is the place to go. :)

Profile Picture Alina , 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

BIANKA Bridal was definitely my favorite experience dress shopping. Maria was so helpful in finding dress options that were within my price range and style. And she gave great feedback as I figured out which dress to say yes to. I recommend BIANKA Bridal to any bride. The whole experience was amazing and something I'll never forget! Thanks Maria for being so helpful.

Profile Picture User6549328, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

If you're like me and want that "Say Yes to the Dress" experience, then Bianka is the place for you! The staff was so wonderful to work with and I found an absolutely stunning dress. Slightly (by like $500) more than I wanted to spend, BUT that included being able to have my dress custom cut for me because I'm so short lol and it was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you're looking for a unique, breathtaking bridal gown, then Bianka Bridal is the way to go!! They offered exquisite gowns not found anywhere else, at a price within your budget! I could not be more pleased with the excellent service the stylists provided, making my appointment memorable and personal. They have a beautiful boutique that makes the experience complete, with more of a private setting than a big room full of dressing rooms like other bridal stores. Wedding dress shopping should be a fun experience, not a stressful one. Bianka Bridal definitely made this special time in my life extremely memorable!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Bianka Bridal to any bride looking for her dream wedding dress. Not only did they have an impressive selection of gowns and designers, but the experience I had far surpassed that of any experience I had elsewhere in Grand Rapids. Katia and Ashley made me feel very comfortable and like a bride. They were very helpful and genuine. They even let my guests and I celebrate my purchase. The day we spent in the store never felt rushed or like a chore. These girls went above and beyond for me!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Even though I did not buy my dress at this store, I must say they were very very kind and helpful on my wedding dress journey! They were very patient and helpful!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 8/27/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Bianka Bridal. Both the storefront and the fitting area are really lovely and comfortable. When we booked the appointment, they mentioned it was a very busy time, but it didn't feel crowded at all. Very much the opposite, I had plenty of private space. I didn't arrive with a picture of exactly what I was looking for and Maria was so patient and helpful in narrowing things down. She selected a dress I wouldn't have taken a second look at and once I had it on, I fell in love. She didn't put any pressure on me, and when I called a week later to order she was very concerned about getting all the details exact so she could be sure about ordering the appropriate size. Now I just can't wait for my dress to arrive! Thank you Maria!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Such a great environment, best quality, and such helpful people. Loved my experience!

Profile Picture Aisha, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved the dress I picked out for my wedding day on July 9. I had gone into Bianka Bridal thinking I knew what I wanted and left with a completely different dress I had no idea I would love so much. The fitting room was spacious and the assistant was so helpful and sweet. I couldn't ask for a better wedding dress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

Bianka Bridal is such a gorgeous wedding dress boutique. The atmosphere is charming and the staff is friendly. They were extremely helpful when I was trying to find my gown. One of the consultants actually recommended a dress I hadn't even thought to try on. Turns out it's THE dress!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I HIGHLY recommend Bianka Bridal to every bride looking for her dream gown! The staff is extremely helpful - they truly take the time to understand what you are looking for. I have been to many bridal shops in the Grand Rapids area, and none of them compare to Bianka Bridal! I was not rushed during my appointment and there was no pressure to purchase a dress. They are wonderful at helping to find a dress within your budget. The shop is gorgeous, the gowns are stunning and the staff is amazing!

Profile Picture Kelly , 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience at Bianka Bridal! I had been to many other bridal shops and nothing compared to the experience I had here. The first dress I loved there was out of my budget, and they were really flexible with making a couple other appointments to try and find a dress that worked better with my budget. The dress they ended up finding for me was one I would have never picked out for myself off of the hanger, but it was absolutely perfect! They gave me ideas of what other brides had done with the dress, and suggestions of how to make the dress unique for me. When I tried on a dress I loved, they let me try on veils and jewelry that made it seem more real. They go above and beyond to make finding your wedding dress a fun, exciting, and enjoyable experience. I went to multiple other bridal shops, and wouldn't recommend anywhere but Bianka! Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Jessalyn, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This boutique bridal shop in Grand Rapids has some of the most gorgeous and unique gowns found anywhere, including in major cities. Their gowns are within a reasonable budget, and the staff give you an extremely personal experience to help you find what you're looking for. All of the gowns are hand-picked by the staff, who truly love their job and are very knowledgeable. They carry some very sought-after designers, that most places will not carry. They have excellent quality, and all the gowns are really well-made.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience at Bianka! It was the fifth store I visited and by far my favorite, they were kind and informative and made me feel so comfortable! I had a good idea of the style I wanted and they pulled several stunning options for me and I was able to say yes to the dress with confidence! Dress came in early too which was a bonus!! :)

Profile Picture Kate, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The dresses at this salon are FAR more beautiful than the rest of the salons anywhere near Grand Rapids. All designers carried by Bianka are high quality and you can tell when putting them on. I had gone dress shopping in January and found a dress I had liked. The staff at Bianka was more than accommodating while I took months to make up my mind about it and went in to try it on with different audiences multiple times. They also made sure the dress was within my budget since I loved it so much. Their jewelry options are fabulous. My earrings were perfect with my ivory gown and shimmered like crazy! We also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from them and they were beautiful. Thanks so much for making my day picture perfect ladies! xoxo

Profile Picture Sophia, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Bride, Bridesmaids

My experience at Bianka Bridal was AMAZING and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of service I received there. I am a VERY picky person when it comes to dresses and wedding details in general (I'm also a wedding planner so I'm constantly overloaded with all things wedding) and was worried it would be difficult for me to choose a dress that felt both beautiful and unique. My shopping experience at Bianka Bridal was a relaxed and enjoyable one, and the employees working with me truly cared that I found my perfect dress. I gave them a general idea of the overall style of my wedding and what I thought I might want, and they completely nailed it. They put me in a few dresses I may not have picked out for myself but ended up LOVING - I actually loved every single dress I tried on in their shop. I ended up going to a second shop after theirs (because I honestly did not want to be done after shopping at one place!) and completely regretted it, as the second shop was nothing compared to Bianka Bridal. The service and quality of gowns they carry is simply unmatched. I went back to Bianka the following week to try on my three favorites and bought my dress that day. They had me try on veils, headpieces, jewelry and we even got to have my sister/maid of honor try on some bridesmaid dresses while we were there. My sister, mom, future mother-in-law and I had an absolute blast and a wonderful experience there. You will not find this same experience anywhere else!

Profile Picture Mattie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

BIANKA Bridal is absolutely amazing. I saw them at a Bridal Show and knew immediately that I wanted to go there to try on dresses. I made BIANKA Bridal my first stop and every other place I tried on dresses was a disappointing experience. BIANKA has beautiful dresses that you won't find at your normal wedding dress store. We were worried that our budget was too low for the dresses at BIANKA Bridal because they really are the best, but we thought we'd give it a shot and we were pleasantly surprised by the prices. Plus, the staff is so amazing. They truly care about their brides and they are SO flexible and kind. I can't rave enough about BIANKA Bridal and can't wait to go back for Mother of the Bride/Bridesmaids/Flower Girl...EVERYTHING! We are from out of town, but going to BIANKA was SO worth it!

Profile Picture Gillian, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My initial reaction to Bianka Bridal was very intimidating.
The store is absolutely gorgeous, but being on a tight budget I felt a little out of place.
However the ladies were amazing. I initially worked with Maria who was a charm.
She was very respectful of my budget and went above and beyond to try to help me find my perfect dress.
I went back a second time with and Katie was my consultant.. Such a sweetheart!
I said Yes and couldn't be happier.
My mom and my bridesmaids also found the perfect dresses.
Bianka Bridal.. A must for any bride!!

Profile Picture User5079610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Bianka Bridal were phenomenal!! They were so accommodating and made shopping for my wedding dress such a joy! I found the most perfect dress for my wedding and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture User4273975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review