Biagio's & The Terrace Reviews

73 | Paramus, NJ

73 Reviews for Biagio's & The Terrace

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the most amazing reception at the Terrace this past Saturday Sept 29! It truly was such a positive experience working with Tommy and Athena ! They were so wonderful to work with as we planned the reception over a year ago -so professional and so kind every step of the way during the planning process -- Tommy and John were right there Saturday evening ensuring all went smoothly ! The cocktail hour on the rooftop surpassed how very special we thought it would be! .Everyone raved about the dinner,great band,amazing Venetian hour and attention to detail ! I can not say enough how very special the reception was! I would highly recommend this venue - Thank you to Tommy and Athena:) Lisa

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

The terrace was simply amazing!!! I got married a week ago on 9/29 and it was the most perfect day! Athena and Tommy were so good...they made the entire process go so smoothly and were just so helpful from the first day we met until the big day! John was amazing on the day of and made sure everything we needed was there. From cocktail hour on the terrace to our final hour for the Viennese...everything was magical! I highly recommend getting married at the Terrace! You will not regret your decision!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a small, intimate second wedding with a luncheon following the ceremony. The entire staff at Biagio’s were wonderful from the planning to that day. Every detail was taken care of with great professionalism and consideration. The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious and the service was excellent. Thank you, Biagio’s, for making our special day so memorable.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Biagio's & The Terrace's reply:

Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and John. We are happy that your enjoyed your special day :) Congratulations! Thank you, Kait Walsh

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

LOVE the Terrace and would recommend it to anybody getting married! We had an amazing wedding at the Terrace. From the first day we met Teddy and toured the venue, we knew immediately that we wanted our wedding there. Teddy, Tommy, Athena, and especially John, on the days leading up to and on the day of our wedding, were incredibly helpful. The food on the day of the wedding was even more delicious than the tasting (if you can believe that that's possible). The staff was incredibly sweet to us. The bridal suite was fantastic and because of rain, we even did formal photos on the outdoor rooftop (under a roofed section), by the parking lot, and by the trees in the back. Our guests raved about the cocktail reception food, and we loved the dancefloor.

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

We had our wedding reception here July 2018. Athena and her team were great to work with. John was our maitre'd, and he made sure everything was perfect the day of our event. We didn't have to do a thing at our event, and we were treated like royalty. We were allowed to do a food tasting a few months prior and were allowed to drop off favors, pictures, etc. two days before. Debbie, my bridal attendant, was great! There was a possibility of rain later on in our wedding day, and we were unfortunately unable to have cocktail hour on the outdoor terrace. John was in contact with me throughout the day, waiting to see if the weather report would change. He made every attempt to set everything up outside, and we appreciated his attention to detail and communication with us on the day. Our guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The cocktail hour and food in the reception were delicious, and our guests were raving about the food, even days after! No one left hungry, that's for sure! The staff was professional and everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend having your wedding or major event at The Terrace!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding reception was the best night of our lives thanks to The Terrace. I was able to come in a few days before and show Midra and John how I wanted everything set up, and they executed perfectly. John introduced himself a few days before the wedding and made it clear that he was here for anything we needed. And be delivered big time. My guests were raving about the food, the lighting, and the venue in general. Cocktail hour was unbelievable. I’m telling you- book this venue for many reasons but especially the food. It is amazing! My husband and I were able to attend cocktail hour, but instead we stayed in the bridal suite and all of the food was brought up to us so we could take a minute to breathe before the reception began. Debbie and Midra even got a food stain out of my dress before the reception. The staff always made sure we were happy and had everything we needed. Our drinks were always full, and we were treated so well. The night ran so smoothly because of John, Midra, Tommy, and Debbie. Every time we needed something, even something small, someone was there to help within seconds. I wouldn’t change one thing about our wedding night and how it went. We also had a Viennese hour which was incredible. I’ve never seen so many people have so much dessert at a wedding. It was a night we will never ever forget, and the staff really exceeded our expectations. The venue is breathtaking and the food will have your guests talking about it forever! The rooftop terrace is a perfect place for photos or to have a few drinks. Everything was beautiful!

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding at the Terrace last month and everything was absolutely beautiful! We met with the Terrace in September 2016 and put a lot of time and effort into finding a beautiful wedding venue within our budget. Before coming to the Terrace we visited about 8-10 other northern New Jersey venues and The Terrace was, hands down, the most flexible and up-to-date venue that we found. My now-husband was VERY particular about a lot of things when it came to a reception space. The Terrace checked off every single one of our big and small checklist items – including a bonus outdoor rooftop space.

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! Our guests were greeted in the entryway prior to the start of cocktail hour with champagne. They were then welcomed into the beautiful cocktail room which had SO many food options. Prior to booking the Terrace, we actually did a full menu comparison with two other big venues in Northern NJ and the Terrace had equal, if not more, food options available for cocktail hour! Athena even worked with us to create a unique Lion ice sculpture that my husband wanted to have. We added on a few extras to our cocktail menu (vodka luge, suckling pig) that did not go unnoticed by our guests. The biggest highlight of our evening was without a doubt the Viennese hour. Our guests STILL cannot stop talking about how amazing our dessert spread was and how unexpected! They started the Viennese hour by having a flambé show in the center of the dance floor while they were simultaneously opening the back wall of the room to display a huge selection of desserts (popcorn stations, ice cream bar, banana foster, you name it – they had it!).

Our whole experience with the Terrace from beginning to end was wonderful and we are so grateful they made everything memorable and special for us. Thank you to everyone involved in making our big day such a success!

Noelle · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding reception at SkyView Golf Club & Banquet and honestly could not have been happier with the venue and owners. The family owned business feels like that from the point of view in that they also treat you like family. Michelle at SkyView answered all my questions/thoughts/ideas (along with my Mother’s!) throughout the 1.5 year engagement. They were so attentive to our needs throughout planning. Additionally, you get SO MUCH for your money. The cocktail hour has got to be one of the best provided and all the food/dinner is so delicious. All our guests complimented the venue and spoke about the beautiful views/delicious food. On the day of Michelle was there whenever I needed her and helped me to make sure the guests had everything they needed. I’m so grateful for having found them and for all the help they provided us along the way.

Nayibe · Married on 10/20/2017

In short...Tommy, Jen, Taylor and Amanda thank u so much for making our wedding that much more especial. The decoration both on the The Terrace and in the ball room felt so surreal like being on cloud nine.

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

There are really no words to describe how perfect our wedding reception was at The Terrace on October 6, 2017. When we began planning our wedding last October, The Terrace was our first and last stop on our venue search. We knew right away that it was the perfect venue. We worked very closely all year long with Sales Manager, Jennifer Riscen. Jennifer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always available for us to answer any and all questions in a prompt and professional manner. She painted a picture of what our wedding reception would be like; which became a reality. Jennifer is a true event professional and made our wedding flawless from beginning to end. I had a blast working with her! She is one of the best!! The entire staff at The Terrace is a first class act. We also worked with Tommy, Chef Jimmy, and Amanda as well. Everyone was so helpful, accommodating and fun to work with. We were never stressed out because we knew we were in great hands. Chef Jimmy went above and beyond to make sure the menu, food & presentation was top notch. Some of the highlights of our wedding (to name a few) was our rooftop cocktail hour which included a sushi "stadium themed" station, pig roast, raw bar with ice sculpture, rose station, Octoberfest themed station, a flambe presentation to open the Viennese dessert table, and our donut wall and coffee to go favors. Not one detail was overlooked. Every single guest raved and was blown away by our reception and we have no one but Jennifer, Chef Jimmy and the staff at The Terrace to thank. The quality of the food, service and venue was impeccable! No one wanted the night to end so we continued the party over at Biagio's.

If you are a newly engaged couple looking for a brand new, beautiful venue with an incredible, professional staff to match, we HIGHLY recommend Biagio's and The Terrace!

Nathalie · Married on 09/03/2017

Tommy is THE MAN! His team was incredible and attentive to our needs throughout the night. All the vendors we used had nothing but nice things to say about him and the Terrace and the food. And they were absolutely right. One of the Maitre D's helped me bustle my longgggg wedding dress in like 2 minutes. She even helped me take out my bustier...I wanted to eat more than that bustier will let me :). They kept asking us what we wanted to eat and drink. The ball room looked amazing. The food was amazing. I wish I could re-live that night.

Marybeth · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding at The Terrace was on July 1, 2017, and was nothing short of amazing. Tommy, Taylor, Michelle (who my bridal party continued to call Stephanie. You can’t forget us, Michelle!) and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our day everything we asked for. The Terrace was the last venue I visited when we started wedding planning, and I already had another venue in mind. From the moment I parked, met Tommy and Athena, walked through the cocktail hour room, the beautiful ballroom, and - the deal sealer - the rooftop, I was sold. Fast forward to our wedding day, with a rooftop ceremony planned from the very getgo and a rainstorm in the forecast that afternoon, Tommy and his crew did ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING they could do to get me that 6pm rooftop ceremony. The rain kept coming and going and, the moment the rain stopped, his crew was out there mopping and wiping down chairs only for it to downpour again. Until 5:55pm, they continued wiping and mopping and, unfortunately, the call was made to move the ceremony indoors because the rain wouldn’t let up. Tommy had already set up the ballroom as the secondary ceremony site and, by 6:01pm, guests were seated and the show was on the road. My guests are STILL raving on how epic the service was and how elegant the venue was. Let me paint you a picture of our guest list: my husband is Polish and we are both ex-bartenders, so our guest list was filled with service industry workers and people who know how to party. Tommy and his staff aimed to please and they nailed it. Not a single glass stayed empty throughout the night. The food? My maid of honor went to two other weddings after ours and was disappointed that the other Chateaubriands were incomparable to The Terrace’s. Between the jaw dropping Cocktail Hour and the Viennese Extravaganza, The Terrace made all 175 of my guests speechless (and ridiculously full). A million times thank you to Tommy, Athena, and the rest of the crew at The Terrace for our fairy

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2017

Our wedding was on Friday, May 26, 2017. When we started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a venue to hold both the ceremony and reception and had an outdoor area.
    We met with Jen back in August of 2016 and from the moment we met her and walked into The Terrace we knew this place was going to be hard to beat. After walking around The Terrace, entry way, the lobby, the reception hall, the rooftop space and the beautiful decor already in place I was able to envision our wedding day.
    We mainly worked with Jen, but dealt with Tommy here and there as well. They were both so helpful, answered all of our questions, accommodated our request and even found a specific "Croatian Beer" my fiance wanted for the day. We have heard from other friends that the food was always really good at The Terrace, but those words did not do it justice. The food was phenomenal and we still have people commenting about the food, saying they can't wait to go to another event there.
    The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. The day turned out to be the perfect weather to hold the ceremony on the rooftop. Since we got married on Friday of Memorial Day weekend, we knew there might be an issue with traffic and the team at The terrace had a plan in play to handle that. Our ceremony was set to start at 6 p.m. We held the ceremony off for abut 20/25 minutes to give guests more time to get there. The Terrace provided drinks and cocktails for the guest who already showed up and they were able to enjoy the beautiful rooftop space a bit more.
    We had a bridal attendant with us the entire day who was very attentive.
    There were a few last minute changes with our seating chart and they were situated promptly.
    The food, the lighting, the Viennese Extravaganza, the venue and most importantly the entire staff at The Terrace could not have been more perfect. We really didn't stress about anything while we were planning our wedding because we knew we were in good hands.

• O

Olyvia · Married on 04/21/2017

Biagio's is very accommodating and they cater to all types of needs!

Rey · Married on 04/01/2017

Tommy and his team were great to work with while we were planning our rehearsal dinner. The food was amazing and all of our guests raved about how tasty it was. The space was also perfect for the number of guests that we had (which was around 65) and they even provided a mic and screen to show our video montage. Great place that I couldn't recommend enough!

abby · Married on 12/17/2016

I would say if you are considering using the Terrace for a wedding or any event definitely do it! From the first time we met with Paula she helped us plan everything out and make our day absolutely perfect, they go above and beyond to make sure your vision becomes reality. Food & Service were amazing so attentive day of from every detail of decor, to getting you a drink or any little thing you need. All of our guests were so impressed with the service they received and we could not have been happier with our Maitre D Amanda and Bridal Attendant Taylor who were right there at every moment to help us out with everything. Taylor even helped me with putting on my dress & veil, and drove us back to the hotel when the shuttle left without us! Lol

Magdalena · Married on 12/16/2016

The Terrace at Biagio's is beautiful. My husband and I fell in love with the place from the start. The staff worked with us and our specific needs from start to finish. Everything was beautiful. The service was great and the food was delicious!

Christina · Married on 11/11/2016

We fell in LOVE with this venue the minute we walked in. Not only is it gorgeous and clean, but it is fairly new as well. The team we worked with were unbelievable and made us feel comfortable from the start. Tommy was outstanding and did everything he could to make us feel at ease while planning such a large event. The food was AMAZING! People are still taking about how wonderful The Terrace was. You will not regret booking your wedding here!

Denise · Married on 10/15/2016

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My husband and I just got married at The Terrace in October. Let’s just say that we would do anything to get to do it all over again!! The Terrace exceeded every expectation and made sure that our day was perfect!! The Terrace is absolutely beautiful inside and out. From the moment my husband and I walked into The Terrace, we knew this was the perfect venue! After my first meeting with Tommy, we knew we were in great hands! This was our first choice and the first venue we looked at. My husband and I scheduled a few other appointments at other venues just to get a feel as to what they were offering but I just could not get The Terrace out of my head. My husband went back to The Terrace and booked our wedding without me knowing as a surprise. The Terrace had one Sat in October available due to a cancellation. I knew at that point this was meant to be!!! From that moment on, my husband and I met with Tommy multiple times before our big day and we were always treated like family every step of the way. Our wedding day was AMAZING!!! Our ceremony on the roof top was breathtaking. The service was excellent and the food was fabulous!! The cocktail hour was to die for!! The staff was on point every second of the way. Every time my husband and I see our guests they either say it was the BEST WEDDING they have ever been too or it was the WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!!! I can’t wait to continue to work with Tommy and his staff at The Terrace for all of our future events. Our day was truly amazing and a memory that will last a lifetime thanks to everyone at The Terrace. Denise & Phil

Best of the best!!! I am so happy I chose the Terrace to have my wedding! Paula, Tommy, Amanda, Taylor and the entire staff was so professional and friendly! The food is amazing and the service is over the top! Everything was beautiful!! Thank you so much!

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2016

From the moment I walked in... I knew this was the place for our wedding reception. The Terrace is beautiful from the entrance to the rooftop. Tommy and everyone there are amazing!! From our first meeting I knew we were in good hands. All of my phone calls and emails, even about tiny details were answered quickly and thoroughly. The food was amazing cocktail hour, until the dessert extravaganza!! Our guests could not stop raving about the service, their glasses never empty and their napkins always folded! Jenny took great care of us and the bridal party and Amanda had everything running smoothly from start to finish!!! Everything was perfect! We highly reccomend Biagio's and The Terrace

tommy and his staff did an AMAZING JOB!!!! they made our wedding a dream come true! not 1 single person can STOP talking about it. thank you everyone it was simply AMAZING!!!!!
    love the portes

Marra · Married on 10/01/2016

From the very beginning we knew this venue would be something special. Tommy was the most gracious host and he walked us through every little detail of our big day. He and his staff were some of the friendliest people we have ever met, and no matter what crazy questions we had or what vision we had for the big day, he was accommodating, helpful and ready to help us with whatever we needed. I have nothing but the best things to say about Tommy and the team at The Terrace - they gave us the dream wedding we always wanted and we hope someone else books with them so we can go back!!! We could not have picked a better venue and the service and food were exceptional. Many thank yous from our family to yours. Best day ever!!!

• F

Feebee · Married on 09/17/2016

The first time I came to the Terrace I was amazed by how delicious the food was. I'm no amateur to wedding venues, I'm practically a part-time wedding guest. Having attended so many weddings, I know that food is not something I ever really remember. However, the terrace was always in the back of my mind as one of the best venues because of the food, the space, and location. Fast forward two years after I attended a wedding here, I knew that this was a venue I should look into to as I started planning my wedding.

When I walked into the terrace, as a bride shopping for the prefect location, I knew this was it. Everything from the shiny floors, wooden bar, modern and sleek ballroom, my husband and I knew that this would be on the top of our list. We sat down, discussed prices, options, and the whole nine. The banquet manager explained everything in so much detail and with such honesty that we automatically trusted him. Since this was our second venue, we kept shopping but we kept comparing everything to the Terrace. Needless to say, we went back and celebrated our wedding here.

Being the extremely eager bride that I was, the banquet managers, Athena, Paula, and Tommy, were always there to answer all my questions and make recommendations. From options of linen, the ice sculpture to menu options, these guys were so patient and nice.

The wedding day was picture perfect. Food was amazing, staff went above and beyond, and the bar was packed! All of our guests were in awe of the venue. A couple of my friends mentioned how attentive the staff was to their requests & needs. My husband and I did. It have to ask for anything. Before we even got the chance, our needs were met.

I couldn't have pictured a better place to party and celebrate our love and marriage. Thank you, Tommy and team for executing our wedding reception so effortlessly.