Beverly Diamonds Reviews

205 | Los Angeles, CA

205 Reviews for Beverly Diamonds

April S. · Getting married on 12/07/2022

Absoultly Beautiful Ring

I love my new ring that my fiance got for me! It so so sparkly and beautiful. I get a lot of compliments on it wherever I go!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Getting married on 09/03/2022

I found my perfect ring

My Fiancé purchased me the Edelweiss Ring for our engagement! I am beyond pleased with this ring! It feels so elegant and fancy in my hand. Not too flashy for the modest/ modern bride!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Jasmine J. · Getting married on 08/21/2022

Beautiful Ring

This Is Such A Beautiful Ring Sterling Silver CZ Ring. I’m Amazed At How Sparkly It Is 🥰 Beyond Beautiful 💍 I Love It 😍 Shop With This Seller Now You Won’t Be Disappointed I PROMISE 💍

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Aisha

Aisha K. · Getting married on 07/08/2022

I recently received this beautiful ring

I recently received this beautiful ring. I loved how it fit my figure perfectly, the size was true to size and loved how it sparkled under the light. Also, very comfortable on my figure and the right is great for everyday or special occasions. I would definitely be recommending this to others because of the quality of the ring, and how beautiful it looks on any skin tone. Love this ring and will definitely be ordering more in the future as it came in a timely manner. The ring is also lightweight, so it doesn’t feel heavy on the fingers and comfortable to wear all day.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Kyana

Kyana B. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Lovely!!!!!

Everything about the ordering process was amazing.The ring came within a few days and as soon as I opened the box I fell in love. I have been getting compliments everywhere I go.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha B. · Getting married on 10/29/2021

I just love the ring

I received a beautiful ring. The ring stone is just beautiful .the size is wonderful. Thank you so much for a this gorgeous ring

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • James

James M. · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Good purchase

I would buy again. Thank you..

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Ring

The craftsmanship that went into this ring is just beautiful! It looks gorgeous on my finger and I get so many compliments about it! It truly is excellent! I couldn't be any happier! I love the way it shines. Truly beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Diya

Diya S. · Married on 04/01/2021

10/10 would recommend!

You should def get a ring from here! The ordering process was pretty simple and I'm so happy with the ring that I have gotten! It's beautiful ( I myself cannot stop staring at it haha) I get compliments where ever I go!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Jadila

Jadila S. · Married on 03/05/2021

Simply Stunning

I was really excited to receive my ring that I ordered, and I was very impressed how the ring looked. It catches the light so well and is very shiny. Especially when I go outside it catches the light so perfectly. I recommend to anyone wanting to add this to their jewelry collection!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Soleskiewicz

Soleskiewicz · Married on 01/11/2021

Affordable & Gorgeous

This is a gorgeous ring. I love statement necklaces and rings and this is definitely a statement ring.
    It has great design, with one large stone in the center and several smaller stones all around it.
    Surprisingly it's not heavy, I forget that I'm wearing half the time cause it's very lightweight and is a perfect fit.
    It's versatile and can be worn everyday or when your going out, special occasions.
    Mines just an every day ring, but it could be an affordable wedding, engagement, promise or just because ring.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia S. · Married on 12/25/2020

Great ring

I am very happy with this ring. It was exactly what I wanted. Something not too expensive (I work outdoors and would hate to lose and expensive ring) and something that could be mistaken for a real diamond. I love how elegant and simple the ring is. This ring is really well made. Highly suggest the ring.

Sent on 12/20/2020

Native C. · Married on 12/23/2020

Simple elegance

Beautiful ring! Simply elegant and great craftsmanship! Very elegant and classy ring!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Dawn N. · Married on 12/20/2020

Great quality

Such a great quality ring. You cannot tell the difference. I love silver and it looks great on my hand. I recommend the rings because they are of good quality

Sent on 12/20/2020

Citlalli · Married on 11/19/2020

amazing ring and great communication

The ring is absolutely beautiful!! it’s super high quality and you can tell nothing will fall out or break on you.I got many compliments on it when i went out to the mall.It fits super well and doesn’t fall off which i love because my fingers are skinny so most rings never last long and always end up falling off but this one doesn’t im super satisfied with the shipping time as well!!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Jeni

Jeni T. · Married on 10/17/2020

Made the process easy and unbelievably affordable

I was able to get the ring of my dreams in less than a week.
    I can't believe I was able to order my ring completely online.
    It is absolutely breathtaking, fits like it was made just for me and we saved thousands!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Chandi R. · Married on 09/29/2020

Absolutely stunning ring!

Beautiful ring! I love the quality of this beautiful ring. The sparkle is amazing and I absolutely love it!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Dhemz A. · Married on 09/11/2020

Easy to work with

Yay, I feel like a queen with my new ring! It's dazzling from every angle. This gorgeous ring makes perfect engagement or promise ring for anyone who wants to show off their love in a big, sparkling way.

The quality of the ring is absolutely amazing! I can wear this every day, and goes well with any outfit.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Ann T. · Married on 09/08/2020

Gorgeous ring!

When i opened the box I saw this outstanding ring that looks so classy! I absolutely love the ring, it looks gorgeous on my finger! Great costumer support as well, I will buy again from this seller!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Contina G. · Married on 08/22/2020

I'm in love

I'm in love with this ring. The craftsmanship that went into this beautiful ring is awesome. Whenever I go places and people see this ring on my finger I get so many compliments. I'm just in love it's beautiful and so shiny I'm in love with the ring That's all I can say is I love it

Sent on 09/01/2020

Amanda M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful, Great Quality Ring, Awesome Service

So I just got this ring (that's I absolutely loved and adored in its photo's) a short time ago, and let me tell you how I LOVE it even more here in person!! Its a great quality ring!! It comes in a beautiful small silver and shiny box, it's quite cute and gets you excited for what's inside!! Upon opening the ring box,.. the bright and beautiful shine Immediately caught my eye! At this point I was bursting with excitement (I have a small obsession of sorts with rings, and jewelry lol) At this point, I put the ring on my finger and was Greatly Pleased to find it came perfectly "true-to-size" as per the size that I ordered! It fit perfectly straight out if the box, no adjustments needed. This ring sits beautifully upon your finger and the stone settings on the band are very nicely made to fit the natural "curving" of your finger. (It does not snag, rub, or dig into your finger at all, just slides nice and smoothly) The setting is further, a smooth, raised setting, which is great for the stone size. The smaller stones are nice and shiny, and perfectly set so everyone can clearly be seen individually. They circle the large stone, accentuating it beautifully. The stones in this ring catch light from every and all angels making its shine "mini rainbows" on all angles! I am so so pleased and impressed with this ring. You will not be upset with your purchase! And to top it all off, their customer service is great, and quickly responsive to any contact made with them.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Nina A. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience

I absolutely love my ring. My partner and I have been together for a while and ring planning and expenses have been important. My ring is absolutely perfect as it fit right into our budget and shines beautifully.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2020

Love my ring!

I love my new ring! It’s so glamorous and the setting looks really nice on my hand. I have received so many compliments and people saying it looks like it was created just for me. Super impressed with quality as well:)

Sent on 08/02/2020

Megan · Married on 08/02/2020

Stunning Rings!

I was extremely excited to receive the ring I ordered, and was thoroughly impressed by the shine, cut, and clarity of stone. It catches the light so well and is almost blindingly shiny. While I loved the ring indoors, viewing it outdoors in the sunlight really showed it's true beauty. I fully recommend to anyone wanting to add a little bling to their life.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Littlebit

Littlebit R. · Married on 07/20/2020

Wonderful and easy to communicate with

Absolutely love this ring. It is breathtaking on my hand and wonderful to look at. The way it shines in the light is magnificent! Such a dainty piece with a bold look to it at the same time. Sturdy, shiny, the Stone is large and looks perfect in this band. Pronged well, I couldn’t be happier with this piece. Pictures do not do it justice!

Sent on 07/21/2020