Beverly Diamonds Reviews

Beverly Diamonds 7
  • W

Willie T · Getting married on 12/25/2019

Mesmerizing

Very pretty and Shining It fits true to size. It is a low to the finger ring which I like. The prongs are very smooth and do not catch on my clothing. I would recommend this to anyone - especially nice for a Valentines gift. Shipping was fast and because of CUSTOMIZED
    RING BOX & BAG it was ready for gifting.

Creed · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Awesome and mesmerizing

I can't recommend Beverly Diamonds enough! Shopping around for my engagement ring was proving to be pretty stressful and time consuming. Then I heard about Beverly and from that moment on, everything was a total breeze!
    I found my dream ring . Cusotomer support staff was incredibly helpful, patient and friendly with me and I never felt like I was under any pressure whatsoever! I can't say the same for other jewellers. Don't even bother looking around elsewhere for your ring, you won't find anywhere more professional or efficient than Beverly Diamonds.

• W

William Conner · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Great ring! Can’t wait to propose!

The ring is so beautiful could not ask for something nicer and shiner we ordered the Edelweiss in my opinion its the nicest ring they have wow its just beautiful beyond freeking amazing
    Cant wait to propose and give it to her
    Also i got a $100 coupon for my matching band which im about to purchase ( just wanted to wait for my ring to get here on time first)
    The website btw is so easy to use i finnaced the ring because the rates where so low its a no brainer
    Overall so so so so happy with my ring❤❤❤
    Im sure shes gonna love it too
    Cant wait to post a pictire of her wearing it after new years yayyyyy
    She better not see this review lolllllllllllllll

michelle · Getting married on 08/16/2019

The ring i ordered came in faster then i expected.It has a simple but elegant style to it.The ring i ordered was a size 8 and it was a perfect fit.It sparkles and shines in any light such as the sun or a bright light shining down on it.The company has great prices,great product and awesome customer service.I highly recommend this product.#great service##great products##great prices#

Eehan Thorin · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Extremely Satisfied

Where do I start?! I shopped a few jewelers prior to making my purchase at Beverly Diamonds. None of the others were able to provide an experience that rivals Beverly Diamonds . Beverly Diamonds  and their staff exceeded not only my expectations, but those of my fiance as well. We are both extremely satisfied with the finished product. The jeweler was able to capture my vision of the perfect crafted engagement ring perfectly! The fiance loved it! (Probably why she said yes)
    Thank you for all of your assistance in the process, suporrt staff nothing less than ultimate professionals. You all made the process pain free and enjoyable, all while staying on budget! I highly recommend Beverly Diamonds to anyone looking for wedding/engagement pieces. You can't go wrong - Beverly Diamonds ' perfect rating should give you peace of mind!

Kristina · Getting married on 07/05/2019

I can honestly say I was surprised when I received the ring in the mail. It was so beautiful and the design was simple yet very elegant. I love it and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!!

Beverly Diamonds 8

brandon · Getting married on 07/01/2019

The product I received was great quality for the price of the item. The staff was friendly when I interacted with them. The business provides safe shipment of their product and I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Jennifer Blunch · Getting married on 06/28/2019

Most honest and responsive experience!!

Wow I am truly amazed by the quality of the rings I have received from Beverly Diamonds it is truly a good Christmas gift and cannot ask for more every time we shop online we are skeptical and this time we blown away by the amazing quality and great prices we got. we have truly found our proper jeweler you guys rock and will forever be remembered by us thank you
    And just as a sidenote we appreciate everything Shelley has done for us and I hope she get some type a raise or bonus this holiday season as we know you are non-commission based but she was so helpful throughout the entire purchasing process and we can’t thank her enough.

• O

Osbaldo Xhavier · Getting married on 05/26/2019

HUGELY Appreciative

Beverly Diamonds  exemplifies how online purchasing should be done. We are each delighted with the engagement ring, and oftentimes find ourselves distracted, when it twinkles unexpectedly. The style is simple, yet exhibits sufficient character and elegance to feel both personal and unique. Undoubtedly, it gave my confidence a boost when the moment came to propose.
    I wanted to put into words how HUGELY appreciative I am of all of your help and expertise in providing such a fantastic product and service.

Linda L Smart · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Beverly Diamonds carries high quality pieces. Not only are they absolutely beautiful, they are wonderfully crafted. Their customer service is spectacular. I highly recommend them.

Mike Pedro · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Good style and quality

Beverly Diamonds has everything you need when looking for the perfect ring. Good quality and style. I discovered the site through a friend.

Grey · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Detailing on the ring was amazing.

I want to start off by thanking Beverly Diamonds  and your entire team involved in this process, you guys did an AMAZING and OUTSTANDING job. I absolutely love the ring! The ring turned out to be better than what I had imagined. The amount of detailing on the ring was amazing. The Diamond was a breathtaking piece also loved that! My Fiance loved everything about the ring. She was extremely happy with the entire ring.

Mary · Getting married on 04/27/2019

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Beverly Diamonds and it is absolutely breathtaking. Not a single day has gone by that I haven't gotten compliments on it. My Blondtourage was literally drooling over it when they saw it.... Drooling!!! ;-) It's absolutely gorgeous. So happy that he chose to go with them and also with the beautiful design that they created. I feel like a princess!! :-)

Starc · Getting married on 04/21/2019

Love it and I know she will.

Thank you sooo much! I honestly can not express exactly how excited I am to pick this up and see it for my self. Thank you again for the pictures of the beautiful ring, I love it and I know she will too.
    Your company has been amazing at communicating and following through in every aspect thus far. I was a little nervous buying online but you folks have taken the fear out of it. At this point, I will be a return customer and will recommend Beverly Diamonds to anyone I can, simply off your customer service alone.

• Gat

Gat Scott · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Great customer service

I went through beverlydiamonds.com and it was super easy to navigate, the rings were so beautiful and the prices were great. Their customer care service was just top notch

• Kenneth

Kenneth Roberts · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Best service

Beverly Diamonds has the best service. Great quality ring and affordable. It's both trendy and beautiful

Tony · Getting married on 03/17/2019

Comprehensive, timely, and seamless.

I couldn't be happier with the new ring. It went so above and beyond my expectation. All my concerns about the color and clarity - turns out i'm not sensitive to either. I was also concerned about the stone being too big - LOL - nope, i could go bigger in the future :)
    Undoubtedly, Beverly Diamonds has provided the best customer service I've experienced in any capacity. As a consumer and communication professional, I've yet to come across a team as committed to the client experience as Beverly Diamonds  . Their customer processes are comprehensive, timely, and seamless.

J West · Getting married on 03/10/2019

They were very helpful.

Fiance loved this ring as did all of her friends and co workers. Beverly Diamonds also contacted me before constructing the ring and made sure I was happy with all the specifications. They were very helpful.

Kylo · Getting married on 03/10/2019

Amazing, love it

A friend of mine had dealt with them in the past and recommended I check them out and am delighted I did. Saw a beautiful solitaire ring on Beverly Diamonds website – myself and my boyfriend contacted them.
    It was such an easy process. They explained the options available to us for our budget – he had the setting in stock and also a number of diamonds we wanted – we were able to pick the diamond up later that day which was just amazing. I cant stop looking at be stunning diamond ring – love it so much and am so happy with it. Thanks again – I’ll be referring all my girlfriends to you.

Andre · Getting married on 02/24/2019

Amazed by their Crafting.

Great experience and gorgeous rings! When I started my research, I knew nothing about diamonds and, having seen a lot of poorly cut diamonds, I was afraid to pay a lot and end up with one. Little by little, by surfing on the Internet, I learned about the 4four C's. When I discovered Beverly Diamonds  website, I was really impressed by their very detailed part on Education. Beverly Diamonds was as quality conscious as I was and that by buying through Beverly Diamonds  I would have the guarantee to have a great sparkling stone. My diamond consultant, was very professional and answered all my questions very quickly. I was amazed by all the settings available and it took me some time to choose one. When I received my rings, I was amazed by their craftsmanship and by the diamond's brilliance. The whole process (advice, pictures, shipping,..) was very professional and the rings are absolutely awesome. I am sure I will order again and I already recommended you.

Elizabeth · Getting married on 02/17/2019

This is a gorgeous Twist Ring,absolutely a Elegant piece. I really love the style of this ring it a perfect fit for my style. I feels so comfortable while wearing I hardly notice it,such a light & delicate ring. I’m so happy to of purchased this ring. I got this ring 5 days after I ordered, so I don’t know why there’s such poor reviews. Usually you know what your paying for before purchase so overnight delivery is already agreed Upon at the place of purchase so that should be no shocker. And sometimes you just need to plan ahead, before the time of the event. like I don’t need this ring until February so I made sure to get it ahead of time. I absolutely love the way it fits and feels on! Really was a great purchase.

Beverly Diamonds 9

Jennifer H · Married on 02/01/2019

Elegant, pretty

Elegant, pretty, I love everything about it.
    I'm absolutely in love with this ring, it's just as beautiful in person as the pictures and it came true to size.
    Just make sure you check the discription for size as they have a different listing for each size.

Billy · Married on 01/27/2019

she was floored

Bought the ring in December. At first I thought it sparkled way to much for real diamonds at the price I paid. I thought I had been taken for a ride but nope. It passed the local jewelers inspection. I am so pleased with customer service they answered all my questions. I bought this ring for my brother who has no idea about jewelry anything. We had a general idea of the kind of ring his wife liked. She was floored to see this ring. A really good buy.

• O

Oliver Wright · Married on 01/06/2019

Gorgeous and Shining

Her Wedding ring is something always will be close to my heart and I will give them five stars for this Shining master piece.
    The ring is truly gorgeous. You guys did an amazing job on the setting. The diamond absolutely sparkles and catches the light no matter what environment it's in; from show-room lighting to fireplace lighting, it absolutely beautiful. I would never hesitate to recommend you to anyone whose in need of the perfect product and the perfect price.

Jaferson · Married on 01/06/2019

Thanks Beverly Diamonds

Making this purchase from Beverly Diamonds is my second best decision I've made in recent months first was proposing her :)
    Thank you once again for all your assistance throughout - it made the whole process very smooth and helped me make a good choice that I'm very happy with.