108 Reviews for Beverly Diamonds

User Photos
todo alt text
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
100 Beverly Diamonds Reviews

The ring i ordered came in faster then i expected.It has a simple but elegant style to it.The ring i ordered was a size 8 and it was a perfect fit.It sparkles and shines in any light such as the sun or a bright light shining down on it.The company has great prices,great product and awesome customer service.I highly recommend this product.#great service##great products##great prices#

Profile Picture michelle, 8/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can honestly say I was surprised when I received the ring in the mail. It was so beautiful and the design was simple yet very elegant. I love it and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The product I received was great quality for the price of the item. The staff was friendly when I interacted with them. The business provides safe shipment of their product and I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Profile Picture brandon, 7/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Beverly Diamonds and it is absolutely breathtaking. Not a single day has gone by that I haven't gotten compliments on it. My Blondtourage was literally drooling over it when they saw it.... Drooling!!! ;-) It's absolutely gorgeous. So happy that he chose to go with them and also with the beautiful design that they created. I feel like a princess!! :-)

Profile Picture Mary, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Overall great company and very friendly customer service; the variety is also very good. I simply love my ring. It's minimalistic design is elegant and bright. I also love the wavy shape as it adds a fashionable touch. The ring could easily suit a casual daytime look, as well as a fancy nighttime look, it's overall great!

Profile Picture Ruth, 11/25/18, 1 Review
3.0

will be updated once BD solves the problem

Profile Picture Quoc, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The ring I received from this vendor is absolutely gorgeous.It was exactly what I wanted in a ring and that is simple yet elegant and the ring is beautiful. The diamonds in all of their jewelry is absolutely beautiful as is all the ring settings as well. I am on a tight budget so I definitely can't afford a lot but with this company I get a beautiful and expensive looking ring for a reasonable price that can easily fit my budget.I have suggested this company to my friends who are engaged and also to those just looking for beautiful diamond jewelry and I would highly suggest them to anyone as customer service has been really great also.

Profile Picture Alesia, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Cant thank you guys enough, realy awesome rings you guys have. And trust me You can not find these ring for cheaper anywhere on the web I did lots of research. They also got our rings to Canada For free on time. Love You guys

Profile Picture Chava, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I am so proud of my ring. It has the simplicity that matches my style, yet it still stands out. I like the dainty look of the ring and the sparkle of the diamond. That diamond sits well in the center. It appears that the diamond is floating. So pretty!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/22/18, 1 Review
1.0

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! CON ARTISTS!

I spoke with a very combative and manipulative representative named "Daniel". I was told that my ring wouldn't ship until this weekend, so when I asked to cancel the order, I was then told that the ring is in shipping right now. How could that be possible? More lies and an insulting attitude when I questioned that statement. Extremely unprofessional. Avoid them at all costs!

Profile Picture Breon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I would like to say how professional and helpful the sale rep at this company is. They are very knowledgeable, I have been reading and researching on how to buy a good ring before talking to them, and I can tell that they know what they are talking about. I received my ring only 3 days after I purchased. The package is good, and it comes with a DIA certificate. The ring is extraordinary! And she said “YES” btw!

Profile Picture Rob, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I absolutely love the ring I received from this company! It's shiny, bright and although simple, looks great on my fingers. Ring arrived very fast, faster than I expected. I am thrilled with this ring!

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Nice price. Nice service. My husband went shopping for an engagement ring in his local jewelry store but he cannot stand the pushy jeweler in these stores. They kept asking him questions and distracted him from shopping for the ring. He went online and found Beverly Diamonds, they have 360 videos so that you can see every ring design very clear. The price is also much less expensive. I am glad he chose the design that I love, I have been dropping hint at him.

Profile Picture Julia, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Completely in love with my new ring! It fits perfectly and I was very impressed with the Beverly Diamonds Staff! They helped me with all of my bridezilla questions to make sure my purchase was perfect! Thank you for such a great experience, and an even better ring!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The service was amazing, very helpful, respectful, and kind hearted. I spent about 1 1/2 -2 years looking for the perfect ring to add to my daily ring and I saw the one I purchased through beverly diamonds and I fell in love it is a phenomenal ring. Such an amazing design, look, and feel to the ring! I will definitely be recommending beverly diamonds to friends/ family! They have exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture rae, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I really have fell in love with this ring. It can be the most important piece of jewelry you own. If it was given to you by a loved one it can symbolize love. These rings hold memories and I just think that's one of the most best things around. It can be a trademark of the beginning of marriage. I truly adore the meaning, of this ring. To me it stikes as if it is very romantic-similar meaning. I got the size 6 and it is so beautiful and comfortable at the same time. It's a very solid ring and the design is really subtle and beautiful. To be honest this rings design reminds me of two individuals holding a childs hand. Whereas the child is in the middle and the parents hands meet by the touch of the child. I just have been fooled into believing that this represents marriage and family. Just overall I don't know how many times I can say this. It's just a beautiful piece. I really adore it! The strive was great they were extremely kind as well and patient.

Profile Picture Viviana, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Gorgeous rind and fits perfectly. Order cam quick and customer service was great

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great experience, my ring is beautiful and sparkles like crazy.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I received a cute little solitaire ring to try out for my honest review and opinions. I really love it. I have not only gotten so many compliments on it, but it fits great and it made of quality material so I do not rash out or have an ugly colored ring around my finger. A great company to have worked with, and the jewelry is absolutely STUNNING!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I love this product very much and I love the way it makes my hand look so elegant and it looks really expensive and elegant. Well crafted and looks amazing. I'm super happy with it

Profile Picture Marisol, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

You should check out this amazing company. They are wonderful and very friendly. They have beautiful jewelry your fiance would absolutely love to wear no questions asked. You cant go wrong choosing this company. I give them two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Liza, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I was surprised with the round cut solitaire engagement ring I received. I am not a diamond ring type of girl but I do like this one. It is understated and simple in design but is still elegant. I love that they offer white gold instead of yellow gold, because white gold complements me better. The most important thing is the affordable price for the ring I have and for the others I've seen on the Beverly Diamond website.

The site is easy to navigate so you can find out about the company. I highly recommend reading what jeweler, or any business for that mater,stands for. I like businesses that sell conflict-free diamonds and Beverly Diamonds only sells conflict-free diamonds, which is a big deal. There were no issues with the ring shipment (a testament to their customer service and fulfillment departments) and shipping is insured, which is good. In fact the ring arrived a lot sooner than expected. If you should run into problems or have questions the site offers online chat, which is very convenient. For a couple on budget, Beverly Diamonds offers quality rings at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Cara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I received a beautiful elegant ring with one single diamond. It is gorgeous and the diamond size isn't too big or too small it's just right to give it that perfect look. It's great for a commitment or engagement ring for all my simple not too extravagant girls. I wear it everyday shower and while doing dishes and have had no problems with color changing or reactions to my skin. I would definitely buy another ring through this company. Shipping and service was A+.

Profile Picture Pauline, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

extraordinary ring, my boyfriend gave it to me for the first anniversary adores him and I can not help it ... every woman wants his jewel and this and just what I wanted

Profile Picture User7577916, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The quality of the engagement ring I received is wonderful! It's a beautiful ring, and the fit was very good and true to size. I usually have a hard time getting a ring to fit right, so I am very happy. Even the tiny box my ring came in was gorgeous!

Profile Picture Libertad, 12/1/16, 2 Reviews