Beverly Diamonds Reviews

166 | Los Angeles, CA

166 Reviews for Beverly Diamonds

Amanda Minns · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful, Great Quality Ring, Awesome Service

So I just got this ring (that's I absolutely loved and adored in its photo's) a short time ago, and let me tell you how I LOVE it even more here in person!! Its a great quality ring!! It comes in a beautiful small silver and shiny box, it's quite cute and gets you excited for what's inside!! Upon opening the ring box,.. the bright and beautiful shine Immediately caught my eye! At this point I was bursting with excitement (I have a small obsession of sorts with rings, and jewelry lol) At this point, I put the ring on my finger and was Greatly Pleased to find it came perfectly "true-to-size" as per the size that I ordered! It fit perfectly straight out if the box, no adjustments needed. This ring sits beautifully upon your finger and the stone settings on the band are very nicely made to fit the natural "curving" of your finger. (It does not snag, rub, or dig into your finger at all, just slides nice and smoothly) The setting is further, a smooth, raised setting, which is great for the stone size. The smaller stones are nice and shiny, and perfectly set so everyone can clearly be seen individually. They circle the large stone, accentuating it beautifully. The stones in this ring catch light from every and all angels making its shine "mini rainbows" on all angles! I am so so pleased and impressed with this ring. You will not be upset with your purchase! And to top it all off, their customer service is great, and quickly responsive to any contact made with them.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Amy

Amy Gillette · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Just love the quality.

I received this ring and am in absolute amazement of the beauty of it. The shine is incredible. The company was a joy to work with and very cooperative with regards to my ring size. The shipping was supper fast and securely packaged. Highly recommend them for all your ring needs. Great quality, and even better customer service.

Sent on 01/07/2020

- Solitaire Ring
    - Round Center
    - 2 carat
    - Is size able

This is a stunning ring. I normally wear yellow gold. But this ring has totally changed my mind. I would and will wear this always. Its absolutely beautiful.
    Would make a perfect engagement/wedding ring.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • W

Willie T · Married on 12/25/2019

Mesmerizing

Very pretty and Shining It fits true to size. It is a low to the finger ring which I like. The prongs are very smooth and do not catch on my clothing. I would recommend this to anyone - especially nice for a Valentines gift. Shipping was fast and because of CUSTOMIZED
    RING BOX & BAG it was ready for gifting.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Heath · Married on 11/22/2019

This ring from Beverly Diamonds is just so Sparkly and Beautiful!!

This ring from Beverly Diamonds is just absolutely beautiful! I love anything and everything that sparkles and this does just that....SPARKLES! I feel like I have a little twinkly star on my finger with this gorgeous ring on. I have received so many compliments already. I love the shape of the ring as well. It is a larger round stone surrounded by smaller stones, so it almost looks like a flower. I will definitely be ordering again from Beverly Diamonds! Their jewelry is beautiful and at great prices! They also shipped fast and the packaging was beautiful and ready to give as a gift.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Jenny Finney · Married on 11/01/2019

It Shines!

I was shocked at how brilliant this ring looked...and it shines so pretty under the lights. I ordered a size 8 and it fits perfect, not too tight not too loose.

I love the cut of the ring and love that the size of the stone is perfect for my finger

Sent on 09/22/2019

Alexis Dupras · Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect in each and every way.

everything about this ring is perfect! To the way it sits on my finger to the way it sparkles and shines! It’s true to size and I get stopped and asked where I got it allll the time.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Creed · Married on 09/29/2019

Awesome and mesmerizing

I can't recommend Beverly Diamonds enough! Shopping around for my engagement ring was proving to be pretty stressful and time consuming. Then I heard about Beverly and from that moment on, everything was a total breeze!
    I found my dream ring . Cusotomer support staff was incredibly helpful, patient and friendly with me and I never felt like I was under any pressure whatsoever! I can't say the same for other jewellers. Don't even bother looking around elsewhere for your ring, you won't find anywhere more professional or efficient than Beverly Diamonds.

• W

William Conner · Married on 09/22/2019

Great ring! Can’t wait to propose!

The ring is so beautiful could not ask for something nicer and shiner we ordered the Edelweiss in my opinion its the nicest ring they have wow its just beautiful beyond freeking amazing
    Cant wait to propose and give it to her
    Also i got a $100 coupon for my matching band which im about to purchase ( just wanted to wait for my ring to get here on time first)
    The website btw is so easy to use i finnaced the ring because the rates where so low its a no brainer
    Overall so so so so happy with my ring❤❤❤
    Im sure shes gonna love it too
    Cant wait to post a pictire of her wearing it after new years yayyyyy
    She better not see this review lolllllllllllllll

Sent on 12/29/2018

Laura · Married on 09/06/2019

Such a beautiful ring

Such a beautiful ring.I always wanted to have a very fancy bling on my finger, but without worrying that it could get damaged or getting lost, so I also have peace of mind every time I have this ring on.
    The size is just right, and great stone placement.
    The weight is also nice for the size of the ring.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Angela Rockwell · Married on 09/01/2019

Sparkling Ring

I'm sparkling, when I wear this ring on special occasions, with the timeless glamour of this round round cut style ring.

Sent on 10/01/2019

michelle · Married on 08/16/2019

The ring i ordered came in faster then i expected.It has a simple but elegant style to it.The ring i ordered was a size 8 and it was a perfect fit.It sparkles and shines in any light such as the sun or a bright light shining down on it.The company has great prices,great product and awesome customer service.I highly recommend this product.#great service##great products##great prices#

Sent on 08/07/2017

Eehan Thorin · Married on 07/26/2019

Extremely Satisfied

Where do I start?! I shopped a few jewelers prior to making my purchase at Beverly Diamonds. None of the others were able to provide an experience that rivals Beverly Diamonds . Beverly Diamonds  and their staff exceeded not only my expectations, but those of my fiance as well. We are both extremely satisfied with the finished product. The jeweler was able to capture my vision of the perfect crafted engagement ring perfectly! The fiance loved it! (Probably why she said yes)
    Thank you for all of your assistance in the process, suporrt staff nothing less than ultimate professionals. You all made the process pain free and enjoyable, all while staying on budget! I highly recommend Beverly Diamonds to anyone looking for wedding/engagement pieces. You can't go wrong - Beverly Diamonds ' perfect rating should give you peace of mind!

Kristina · Married on 07/05/2019

I can honestly say I was surprised when I received the ring in the mail. It was so beautiful and the design was simple yet very elegant. I love it and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

brandon · Married on 07/01/2019

The product I received was great quality for the price of the item. The staff was friendly when I interacted with them. The business provides safe shipment of their product and I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jennifer Blunch · Married on 06/28/2019

Most honest and responsive experience!!

Wow I am truly amazed by the quality of the rings I have received from Beverly Diamonds it is truly a good Christmas gift and cannot ask for more every time we shop online we are skeptical and this time we blown away by the amazing quality and great prices we got. we have truly found our proper jeweler you guys rock and will forever be remembered by us thank you
    And just as a sidenote we appreciate everything Shelley has done for us and I hope she get some type a raise or bonus this holiday season as we know you are non-commission based but she was so helpful throughout the entire purchasing process and we can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Pappas Piersa · Married on 06/22/2019

Very happy.

My fiancé surprised me with a beautiful wedding ring set for me & I get so many compliments on them.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • O

Osbaldo Xhavier · Married on 05/26/2019

HUGELY Appreciative

Beverly Diamonds  exemplifies how online purchasing should be done. We are each delighted with the engagement ring, and oftentimes find ourselves distracted, when it twinkles unexpectedly. The style is simple, yet exhibits sufficient character and elegance to feel both personal and unique. Undoubtedly, it gave my confidence a boost when the moment came to propose.
    I wanted to put into words how HUGELY appreciative I am of all of your help and expertise in providing such a fantastic product and service.

Linda L Smart · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Beverly Diamonds carries high quality pieces. Not only are they absolutely beautiful, they are wonderfully crafted. Their customer service is spectacular. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mike Pedro · Married on 05/25/2019

Good style and quality

Beverly Diamonds has everything you need when looking for the perfect ring. Good quality and style. I discovered the site through a friend.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Grey · Married on 05/19/2019

Detailing on the ring was amazing.

I want to start off by thanking Beverly Diamonds  and your entire team involved in this process, you guys did an AMAZING and OUTSTANDING job. I absolutely love the ring! The ring turned out to be better than what I had imagined. The amount of detailing on the ring was amazing. The Diamond was a breathtaking piece also loved that! My Fiance loved everything about the ring. She was extremely happy with the entire ring.

Mary · Married on 04/27/2019

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Beverly Diamonds and it is absolutely breathtaking. Not a single day has gone by that I haven't gotten compliments on it. My Blondtourage was literally drooling over it when they saw it.... Drooling!!! ;-) It's absolutely gorgeous. So happy that he chose to go with them and also with the beautiful design that they created. I feel like a princess!! :-)

Sent on 05/31/2018

Starc · Married on 04/21/2019

Love it and I know she will.

Thank you sooo much! I honestly can not express exactly how excited I am to pick this up and see it for my self. Thank you again for the pictures of the beautiful ring, I love it and I know she will too.
    Your company has been amazing at communicating and following through in every aspect thus far. I was a little nervous buying online but you folks have taken the fear out of it. At this point, I will be a return customer and will recommend Beverly Diamonds to anyone I can, simply off your customer service alone.

• Gat

Gat Scott · Married on 04/20/2019

Great customer service

I went through beverlydiamonds.com and it was super easy to navigate, the rings were so beautiful and the prices were great. Their customer care service was just top notch

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth Roberts · Married on 03/23/2019

Best service

Beverly Diamonds has the best service. Great quality ring and affordable. It's both trendy and beautiful

Sent on 01/09/2019