Beverly Diamonds Reviews

Beverly Diamonds 5
Beverly Diamonds 6
Beverly Diamonds 7

michelle · Getting married on 08/16/2019

The ring i ordered came in faster then i expected.It has a simple but elegant style to it.The ring i ordered was a size 8 and it was a perfect fit.It sparkles and shines in any light such as the sun or a bright light shining down on it.The company has great prices,great product and awesome customer service.I highly recommend this product.#great service##great products##great prices#

Kristina · Getting married on 07/05/2019

I can honestly say I was surprised when I received the ring in the mail. It was so beautiful and the design was simple yet very elegant. I love it and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!!

Beverly Diamonds 8

brandon · Getting married on 07/01/2019

The product I received was great quality for the price of the item. The staff was friendly when I interacted with them. The business provides safe shipment of their product and I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Linda L Smart · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Beverly Diamonds carries high quality pieces. Not only are they absolutely beautiful, they are wonderfully crafted. Their customer service is spectacular. I highly recommend them.

Mary · Getting married on 04/27/2019

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Beverly Diamonds and it is absolutely breathtaking. Not a single day has gone by that I haven't gotten compliments on it. My Blondtourage was literally drooling over it when they saw it.... Drooling!!! ;-) It's absolutely gorgeous. So happy that he chose to go with them and also with the beautiful design that they created. I feel like a princess!! :-)

Elizabeth · Getting married on 02/17/2019

This is a gorgeous Twist Ring,absolutely a Elegant piece. I really love the style of this ring it a perfect fit for my style. I feels so comfortable while wearing I hardly notice it,such a light & delicate ring. I’m so happy to of purchased this ring. I got this ring 5 days after I ordered, so I don’t know why there’s such poor reviews. Usually you know what your paying for before purchase so overnight delivery is already agreed Upon at the place of purchase so that should be no shocker. And sometimes you just need to plan ahead, before the time of the event. like I don’t need this ring until February so I made sure to get it ahead of time. I absolutely love the way it fits and feels on! Really was a great purchase.

Beverly Diamonds 9

Ruth · Married on 11/25/2018

Overall great company and very friendly customer service; the variety is also very good. I simply love my ring. It's minimalistic design is elegant and bright. I also love the wavy shape as it adds a fashionable touch. The ring could easily suit a casual daytime look, as well as a fancy nighttime look, it's overall great!

Kimberly Lemons · Married on 11/05/2018

A ring with a twist

Scores: comfort, delicate, amazingly pretty, customer service, fast shipping, gift boxed
    Feedback: None, it is perfect
    I really love the delicate, pretty design of my twist style ring. I ordered a size 8, and it fit perfectly. It is really eye catching and dazzling. It shows the stone, without popping up enough to gouge my eyes out. It is just elegant. It feels light and comfortable. It has a twist design, without bothering my hands. It would be an amazing gift for anyone, any age. The price is amazing too! You can look like you spent a ton, without breaking the bank. The customer service was great, and received my pretty little ring fast! Get yours in time for the holidays!

Mary · Married on 09/12/2018

This ring set is beautiful! Love all the detailing in the ring! Thought it would be a little thicker than it was but it was so perfect for me.

Beverly Diamonds 10
    Beverly Diamonds 11

Alesia · Married on 07/04/2018

The ring I received from this vendor is absolutely gorgeous.It was exactly what I wanted in a ring and that is simple yet elegant and the ring is beautiful. The diamonds in all of their jewelry is absolutely beautiful as is all the ring settings as well. I am on a tight budget so I definitely can't afford a lot but with this company I get a beautiful and expensive looking ring for a reasonable price that can easily fit my budget.I have suggested this company to my friends who are engaged and also to those just looking for beautiful diamond jewelry and I would highly suggest them to anyone as customer service has been really great also.

Chava · Married on 05/31/2018

Cant thank you guys enough, realy awesome rings you guys have. And trust me You can not find these ring for cheaper anywhere on the web I did lots of research. They also got our rings to Canada For free on time. Love You guys

Brandy · Married on 05/22/2018

I am so proud of my ring. It has the simplicity that matches my style, yet it still stands out. I like the dainty look of the ring and the sparkle of the diamond. That diamond sits well in the center. It appears that the diamond is floating. So pretty!!

Beverly Diamonds 12

Rob · Married on 12/06/2017

I would like to say how professional and helpful the sale rep at this company is. They are very knowledgeable, I have been reading and researching on how to buy a good ring before talking to them, and I can tell that they know what they are talking about. I received my ring only 3 days after I purchased. The package is good, and it comes with a DIA certificate. The ring is extraordinary! And she said “YES” btw!

Jenny · Married on 12/01/2017

I absolutely love the ring I received from this company! It's shiny, bright and although simple, looks great on my fingers. Ring arrived very fast, faster than I expected. I am thrilled with this ring!

Cara · Married on 10/26/2017

Completely in love with my new ring! It fits perfectly and I was very impressed with the Beverly Diamonds Staff! They helped me with all of my bridezilla questions to make sure my purchase was perfect! Thank you for such a great experience, and an even better ring!

rae · Married on 09/20/2017

The service was amazing, very helpful, respectful, and kind hearted. I spent about 1 1/2 -2 years looking for the perfect ring to add to my daily ring and I saw the one I purchased through beverly diamonds and I fell in love it is a phenomenal ring. Such an amazing design, look, and feel to the ring! I will definitely be recommending beverly diamonds to friends/ family! They have exceeded my expectations!

Viviana · Married on 08/26/2017

I really have fell in love with this ring. It can be the most important piece of jewelry you own. If it was given to you by a loved one it can symbolize love. These rings hold memories and I just think that's one of the most best things around. It can be a trademark of the beginning of marriage. I truly adore the meaning, of this ring. To me it stikes as if it is very romantic-similar meaning. I got the size 6 and it is so beautiful and comfortable at the same time. It's a very solid ring and the design is really subtle and beautiful. To be honest this rings design reminds me of two individuals holding a childs hand. Whereas the child is in the middle and the parents hands meet by the touch of the child. I just have been fooled into believing that this represents marriage and family. Just overall I don't know how many times I can say this. It's just a beautiful piece. I really adore it! The strive was great they were extremely kind as well and patient.

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2017

Gorgeous rind and fits perfectly. Order cam quick and customer service was great

Barbara · Married on 07/27/2017

Great experience, my ring is beautiful and sparkles like crazy.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

I received a cute little solitaire ring to try out for my honest review and opinions. I really love it. I have not only gotten so many compliments on it, but it fits great and it made of quality material so I do not rash out or have an ugly colored ring around my finger. A great company to have worked with, and the jewelry is absolutely STUNNING!

Marisol · Married on 06/17/2017

I love this product very much and I love the way it makes my hand look so elegant and it looks really expensive and elegant. Well crafted and looks amazing. I'm super happy with it

Liza · Married on 06/09/2017

You should check out this amazing company. They are wonderful and very friendly. They have beautiful jewelry your fiance would absolutely love to wear no questions asked. You cant go wrong choosing this company. I give them two thumbs up!

Pauline · Married on 02/03/2017

I received a beautiful elegant ring with one single diamond. It is gorgeous and the diamond size isn't too big or too small it's just right to give it that perfect look. It's great for a commitment or engagement ring for all my simple not too extravagant girls. I wear it everyday shower and while doing dishes and have had no problems with color changing or reactions to my skin. I would definitely buy another ring through this company. Shipping and service was A+.

• User7577916 · 1+ year ago

extraordinary ring, my boyfriend gave it to me for the first anniversary adores him and I can not help it ... every woman wants his jewel and this and just what I wanted

Libertad · Married on 12/01/2016

The quality of the engagement ring I received is wonderful! It's a beautiful ring, and the fit was very good and true to size. I usually have a hard time getting a ring to fit right, so I am very happy. Even the tiny box my ring came in was gorgeous!