Beverly Diamonds Reviews

191 | Los Angeles, CA

191 Reviews for Beverly Diamonds

Jasmine Jackson 路 Getting married on 08/21/2022

Beautiful Ring

This Is Such A Beautiful Ring Sterling Silver CZ Ring. I鈥檓 Amazed At How Sparkly It Is 馃グ Beyond Beautiful 馃拲 I Love It 馃槏 Shop With This Seller Now You Won鈥檛 Be Disappointed I PROMISE 馃拲

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Aisha

Aisha Khan 路 Getting married on 07/08/2022

I recently received this beautiful ring

I recently received this beautiful ring. I loved how it fit my figure perfectly, the size was true to size and loved how it sparkled under the light. Also, very comfortable on my figure and the right is great for everyday or special occasions. I would definitely be recommending this to others because of the quality of the ring, and how beautiful it looks on any skin tone. Love this ring and will definitely be ordering more in the future as it came in a timely manner. The ring is also lightweight, so it doesn鈥檛 feel heavy on the fingers and comfortable to wear all day.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle K 路 Getting married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Ring

The craftsmanship that went into this ring is just beautiful! It looks gorgeous on my finger and I get so many compliments about it! It truly is excellent! I couldn't be any happier! I love the way it shines. Truly beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Jadila

Jadila Sweet 路 Getting married on 03/05/2021

Simply Stunning

I was really excited to receive my ring that I ordered, and I was very impressed how the ring looked. It catches the light so well and is very shiny. Especially when I go outside it catches the light so perfectly. I recommend to anyone wanting to add this to their jewelry collection!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Soleskiewicz

Soleskiewicz 路 Getting married on 01/11/2021

Affordable & Gorgeous

This is a gorgeous ring. I love statement necklaces and rings and this is definitely a statement ring.
    It has great design, with one large stone in the center and several smaller stones all around it.
    Surprisingly it's not heavy, I forget that I'm wearing half the time cause it's very lightweight and is a perfect fit.
    It's versatile and can be worn everyday or when your going out, special occasions.
    Mines just an every day ring, but it could be an affordable wedding, engagement, promise or just because ring.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Jeni

Jeni Tedeschi 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Made the process easy and unbelievably affordable

I was able to get the ring of my dreams in less than a week.
    I can't believe I was able to order my ring completely online.
    It is absolutely breathtaking, fits like it was made just for me and we saved thousands!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Chandi Ratliff 路 Married on 09/29/2020

Absolutely stunning ring!

Beautiful ring! I love the quality of this beautiful ring. The sparkle is amazing and I absolutely love it!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Dhemz Apdian - Dias 路 Married on 09/11/2020

Easy to work with

Yay, I feel like a queen with my new ring! It's dazzling from every angle. This gorgeous ring makes perfect engagement or promise ring for anyone who wants to show off their love in a big, sparkling way.

The quality of the ring is absolutely amazing! I can wear this every day, and goes well with any outfit.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Ann Thomas 路 Married on 09/08/2020

Gorgeous ring!

When i opened the box I saw this outstanding ring that looks so classy! I absolutely love the ring, it looks gorgeous on my finger! Great costumer support as well, I will buy again from this seller!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Contina Glover 路 Married on 08/22/2020

I'm in love

I'm in love with this ring. The craftsmanship that went into this beautiful ring is awesome. Whenever I go places and people see this ring on my finger I get so many compliments. I'm just in love it's beautiful and so shiny I'm in love with the ring That's all I can say is I love it

Sent on 09/01/2020

Amanda Minns 路 Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful, Great Quality Ring, Awesome Service

So I just got this ring (that's I absolutely loved and adored in its photo's) a short time ago, and let me tell you how I LOVE it even more here in person!! Its a great quality ring!! It comes in a beautiful small silver and shiny box, it's quite cute and gets you excited for what's inside!! Upon opening the ring box,.. the bright and beautiful shine Immediately caught my eye! At this point I was bursting with excitement (I have a small obsession of sorts with rings, and jewelry lol) At this point, I put the ring on my finger and was Greatly Pleased to find it came perfectly "true-to-size" as per the size that I ordered! It fit perfectly straight out if the box, no adjustments needed. This ring sits beautifully upon your finger and the stone settings on the band are very nicely made to fit the natural "curving" of your finger. (It does not snag, rub, or dig into your finger at all, just slides nice and smoothly) The setting is further, a smooth, raised setting, which is great for the stone size. The smaller stones are nice and shiny, and perfectly set so everyone can clearly be seen individually. They circle the large stone, accentuating it beautifully. The stones in this ring catch light from every and all angels making its shine "mini rainbows" on all angles! I am so so pleased and impressed with this ring. You will not be upset with your purchase! And to top it all off, their customer service is great, and quickly responsive to any contact made with them.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Nina Ayers 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience

I absolutely love my ring. My partner and I have been together for a while and ring planning and expenses have been important. My ring is absolutely perfect as it fit right into our budget and shines beautifully.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jessica E 路 Married on 08/02/2020

Love my ring!

I love my new ring! It鈥檚 so glamorous and the setting looks really nice on my hand. I have received so many compliments and people saying it looks like it was created just for me. Super impressed with quality as well:)

Sent on 08/02/2020

Megan C. 路 Married on 08/02/2020

Stunning Rings!

I was extremely excited to receive the ring I ordered, and was thoroughly impressed by the shine, cut, and clarity of stone. It catches the light so well and is almost blindingly shiny. While I loved the ring indoors, viewing it outdoors in the sunlight really showed it's true beauty. I fully recommend to anyone wanting to add a little bling to their life.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Littlebit

Littlebit Reviews 路 Married on 07/20/2020

Wonderful and easy to communicate with

Absolutely love this ring. It is breathtaking on my hand and wonderful to look at. The way it shines in the light is magnificent! Such a dainty piece with a bold look to it at the same time. Sturdy, shiny, the Stone is large and looks perfect in this band. Pronged well, I couldn鈥檛 be happier with this piece. Pictures do not do it justice!

Sent on 07/21/2020

C April Bond 路 Married on 07/14/2020

Very responsive

Absolutely gorgeous ring! I love the way it catches the light.
    It looks super expensive, but has an affordable price.
    Shipping was really fast.
    I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Amy

Amy Gillette 路 Married on 07/01/2020

Just love the quality.

I received this ring and am in absolute amazement of the beauty of it. The shine is incredible. The company was a joy to work with and very cooperative with regards to my ring size. The shipping was supper fast and securely packaged. Highly recommend them for all your ring needs. Great quality, and even better customer service.

Sent on 01/07/2020

- Solitaire Ring
    - Round Center
    - 2 carat
    - Is size able

This is a stunning ring. I normally wear yellow gold. But this ring has totally changed my mind. I would and will wear this always. Its absolutely beautiful.
    Would make a perfect engagement/wedding ring.

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • W

Willie T 路 Married on 12/25/2019

Mesmerizing

Very pretty and Shining It fits true to size. It is a low to the finger ring which I like. The prongs are very smooth and do not catch on my clothing. I would recommend this to anyone - especially nice for a Valentines gift. Shipping was fast and because of CUSTOMIZED
    RING BOX & BAG it was ready for gifting.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Heath 路 Married on 11/22/2019

This ring from Beverly Diamonds is just so Sparkly and Beautiful!!

This ring from Beverly Diamonds is just absolutely beautiful! I love anything and everything that sparkles and this does just that....SPARKLES! I feel like I have a little twinkly star on my finger with this gorgeous ring on. I have received so many compliments already. I love the shape of the ring as well. It is a larger round stone surrounded by smaller stones, so it almost looks like a flower. I will definitely be ordering again from Beverly Diamonds! Their jewelry is beautiful and at great prices! They also shipped fast and the packaging was beautiful and ready to give as a gift.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Miller 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely beautiful

I received the most beautiful ring that is perfectly made and looks absolutely gorgeous. You cannot go wrong when buying from here.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Jenny Finney 路 Married on 11/01/2019

It Shines!

I was shocked at how brilliant this ring looked...and it shines so pretty under the lights. I ordered a size 8 and it fits perfect, not too tight not too loose.

I love the cut of the ring and love that the size of the stone is perfect for my finger

Sent on 09/22/2019

Alexis Dupras 路 Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect in each and every way.

everything about this ring is perfect! To the way it sits on my finger to the way it sparkles and shines! It鈥檚 true to size and I get stopped and asked where I got it allll the time.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Creed 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Awesome and mesmerizing

I can't recommend Beverly Diamonds enough! Shopping around for my engagement ring was proving to be pretty stressful and time consuming. Then I heard about Beverly and from that moment on, everything was a total breeze!
    I found my dream ring . Cusotomer support staff was incredibly helpful, patient and friendly with me and I never felt like I was under any pressure whatsoever! I can't say the same for other jewellers. Don't even bother looking around elsewhere for your ring, you won't find anywhere more professional or efficient than Beverly Diamonds.

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • W

William Conner 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Great ring! Can鈥檛 wait to propose!

The ring is so beautiful could not ask for something nicer and shiner we ordered the Edelweiss in my opinion its the nicest ring they have wow its just beautiful beyond freeking amazing
    Cant wait to propose and give it to her
    Also i got a $100 coupon for my matching band which im about to purchase ( just wanted to wait for my ring to get here on time first)
    The website btw is so easy to use i finnaced the ring because the rates where so low its a no brainer
    Overall so so so so happy with my ring鉂も潳鉂
    Im sure shes gonna love it too
    Cant wait to post a pictire of her wearing it after new years yayyyyy
    She better not see this review lolllllllllllllll

Sent on 12/29/2018