Better By Tuesday Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kate
    Kate M. Married on 09/26/2020

Great to work with and flexible!

We booked Better by Tuesday for our 9/26/20 wedding at the very beginning of our wedding planning process. As with thousands of brides, our wedding plans got thrown for a loop because of COVID. While we're sad to have to wait until September of 2021 for our big day, Better by Tuesday has been so kind and accommodating to work with. Even before our plans got turned upside down, Jeremy, the band manager was so kind helping us to find a first dance song. We're so grateful for their flexibility and ease of working with during this difficult time!
  • Tiara
    Tiara Married on 12/13/2019

Breast Cancer Benefits Gala

I'm highly impressed by the quality service Better By Tuesday delivers. The band was on time, engaging, presented great attitudes, curtious and a joy to have. The rate was superb for a live band performance & was complimented well after the event was over. I will certainly use their services again! Better By Tuesday is my go to band for events.
    Tevran G. Married on 07/27/2019

Griffin Wedding

The best band in the 757! Excellent sound and service. Bomb vocalist. Our favorite band. Love the love them love them. They kept the party going.
    Chasity P. Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Band!

They were the life of the party!! Very professional from start to finish. I can’t wait to work with the band again!!
    Brian M. Married on 07/19/2019

40th Birthday event

I want to thank you all soooo much for helping to make my day an absolute amazing day. Your awesome performance is still the topic for my guests. Your vocals and overall interaction with the audience is beyond compare. Again thank you and much success to you and the band. We will definitely be booking you guys again!!!
  • Brian
    Brian M. Married on 07/19/2019

40th Birthday Event

I want to thank you all soooo much for helping to make my day an absolute amazing day. The performance is still the hot topic amongst those who attended. Your vocals and interaction with the guests was beyond compare. Again thank you and much success to you and the band. We will definitely be booking you again!
  • Denisha
    Denisha Married on 04/27/2019

When the band becomes like family!

We were looking for reception entertainment and knew we wanted a band versus a DJ. We happened to stumble upon the band performing at a local venue and fell in love with them! The music, the vibe, family oriented, professionalism was evident in each performance! We started following the band to confirm if we wanted to book for our wedding! The band members recognized us and we began to talk to them while on break or after the event! You provide them the playlist, your requests and it gets done! They even assisted us with soft music and allowing us to use their speakers during the outdoor cocktail hour! Everyone is still talking about their reception performance! If you are looking for a band that treats you like family while being professional go with Better but Tuesday! We will hire them for all our future needs!
    Marketa H. Married on 08/26/2017

60th Birthday Party

I had the privilege to have Better my Tuesday for my 60th birthday party two years ago they are very reliable and the music is amazing they had the crowd singing along I have recommended them to others and they have had them at there event also, they was fantastic everyone enjoyed the music any events I have in the future I will call them again Marketa Holley
    James G. Married on 04/15/2017

My Wedding

The band was very professional. They were very timely as well, ready to perform. They are willing to negotiate with you for what you need for your event. They can play anything you request!! Very skilled musicians!!
    Lynnette G. Married on 04/15/2017

Wedding Day!

Better by Tuesday played at our wedding, they where exceptional! Lots of people ask us about them after the wedding, because many wanted to have them for their events too. If we have another event that requires music I will definitely book better by Tuesday again!
    Deirdre Married on 06/16/2018

My Forever Talked About Wedding

This band showed up with some marvelous voices. The singing surprised everyone. Many thought the vocals was coming from the DJ playlist. Also, the way the band intertwined with the entire guest had many astonished. They didn’t just danced on stage, but came down and walked around while doing so.
    Jacqueline W. Married on 08/15/2021

Guest at Wedding

I recently attended a wedding and Better By Tuesday was the band. I have been around music all my life and enjoy live bands. They did an excellent job. Music was a little louder than expected. However, I was overall impressed, and I highly recommend this band.
    I cannot provide accurate star rating on all areas as I was not the person who hired them for the event.