Bethel Bakery Reviews

Bethel Bakery 6
Bethel Bakery 7
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 07/20/2019

Very responsive and great to work with

Has been great to work with then. There cakes are absolutely beautiful and so tasty.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful and delicious custom cake

We had Bethel Bakery do a three-layer, multi-flavored cake for our wedding in June, 2019. They did a beautiful, custom black and white design for us to match our theme. One of the best tasting wedding cake I have had if I say so myself! Also a beautiful and delicious cookie table presentation. They spent an hour with me on the phone making sure they got all the details right.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Bethel Bakery 9

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Our cake was included in our venue

When my husband and I did our cake tasting we asked about lemon cake with strawberry filling. To our surprise they have never made a cake of this combination and the day of our tasting they made a small cake of it so we could sample it! Let’s just say it was the winner!! Even the workers were surprised about the taste of it.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Bethel Bakery 10

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Cake from Bethel Bakery

We ended up using Bethel Bakery based on a special through our venue, and I am so glad that we did! The staff was friendly and professional, and the cake was delicious. They worked closely with our venue to make sure that they had an appropriate headcount, knew where and when to deliver the cake, etc., making things so easy on us. I definitely recommend Bethel Bakery!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Allen & Celease's Wedding

Celease · Married on 10/13/2018

Great job with everything

They were there from start to finish and made my cake and cookie ordering a great experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Cake

I swear that my cake was THE BEST tasting wedding cake I've ever tasted, hands down. My guests were raving to me about how delicious it was as well! My favorite is the icing. It has a whipped-like texture that's not overly sweet...simply perfection!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Bethel Bakery 11

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Bethel Bakery made my dream wedding cake a reality. I absolutely loved what they were able to do to incorporate the cake into my theme. They even had an amazing pumpkin spice filling to make it complete. You can not go wrong with selecting them for your cake!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Bethel Bakery 12
    Bethel Bakery 13

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything about bethel bakery was great!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Bethel Bakery 14
    Bethel Bakery 15

Darlene · Married on 08/25/2018

The tasting was great, love the presentation.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Bethel bakery made the selection of a wedding cake incredibly easy and fun. Our tasting was very informative and we were able to try all kinds of combinations to make sure we chose the best flavors for us. The design team also took a picture I found online and made a really close recreation with changes specific to our wedding's style. Overall, the cake looked great and tasted fantastic!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

Cake was delicious and everyone was so nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Bethel Bakery 16
    Bethel Bakery 17
    Bethel Bakery 18

Rhiana · Married on 07/15/2018

Our cake was beautiful! It was exactly what i imagined and of course it was delicious!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Roma · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so thankful to have Bethel Bakery on our wedding team! The wedding team manager Katlyn is brilliant and so easy to get along with. We were planning the wedding from out of town, but they were great at communication and were able to schedule the trials on weekends when we were home. We got a combination of a wedding cake and cookies for the cookie table. They delivered everything on time and in easy to transport containers. Everything tasted amazing!!! People are still talking about the dessert tables. Would recommend to anyone without any reservations!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Bethel Bakery 19
    Bethel Bakery 20

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding cake from Bethel Bakery came as part of our reception package and we couldn't have picked a better bakery to work with. All of the cakes and frostings that we tried at our tasting were so delicious that it was hard to choose, but we were so happy our beautiful cake and can't wait to eat the top layer for our 1 year anniversary! The Bethel Bakery staff was so knowledgeable about how big of a cake to get based on our guest count, cake design ideas and great ways to alternate cake flavors for the different tiers. The bakery also made it very easy to order gluten free cupcakes for a few guests that were delivered to our reception venue along with the cake. We would highly recommend Bethel Bakery!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Bethel Bakery 21
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I decided to have a cookie table at our reception at the very last minute. We placed our cookie order of about 30 dozen cookies online on Tuesday, then picked them up on Thursday. The process was painless, and the guests LOVED the cookies!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2017

Bethel Bakery designed both my bridal shower cake and the groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. Not only are all of their batters and fillings delicious, but their cake decorating is flawless.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Camellia · Married on 10/14/2017

Simply the best! They truly love what they do and they have amazing products to show for it! I wanted a pumpkin naked cake with cream cheese frosting and they made it happen! I love Bethel Bakery!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Bethel Bakery 22

Jeana · Married on 09/30/2017

Very happy with our 100 cupcakes and two tiered wedding cake that we had. Got so many complements! Thank you very much Bethal Bakery! You made my dreams come true

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Bethel Bakery 23
    Bethel Bakery 24

George · Married on 09/23/2017

We met with Chelsea to design our dream cake and are so excited! We can't wait for our family and friends to see it and most importantly, taste it! Chelsea took her time and made sure that we understood the process and allowed us to design every detail of the cake. Bethel Bakery is HIGHLY recommended when choosing a vendor to make your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Bethel Bakery's reply:

Thank you for sharing your cake consultation experience! I have let Chelsea know of your glowing review of your appointment. We do our best to make each appointment fun and easy because we know how stressful planning a wedding can be. We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding and look forward to working with you as we get closer to your big day.

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

We were able to schedule a tasting appointment and they helped us design a cake that fit us perfectly. We looked at pictures and color schemes and we were able to customize the design cake for what we were looking for. The cake was not only beautiful to look at but also tasted great!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Louis · Married on 03/31/2017

Our Wedding cake was as much delicious as it looked. It was amazing. The cookies were magnificent. Once we sampled their cakes we knew this was the place. All i can say is white almond raspberry.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Bethel Bakery has been a staple of my relationship with my husband. He and I always celebrate special occasions with sweets from Bethel. When it came to our wedding cake, we knew there was no other place to look besides Bethel Bakery. Our consultation was amazing, as we tried many different kinds of cake and fillings. We picked out a design, and Bethel Bakery was more than happy to alter the design to suit the theme of our wedding. The wedding cake was amazing, moist, rich, and flavorful. My father even requested more wedding cake at the end of the evening, stating it was the best wedding cake he has ever tasted! I would high recommend Bethel Bakery for your wedding cake needs and I look forward to tasting the top tier of our wedding cake next March for our one year anniversary. I have no doubt it will be just as delicious as it was that day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/25/2017

We didn't think we wanted a full size cake but after the tasting we went for it and it turned out great! the best tasting wedding cake I've tried and it looked beautiful. They were flexible on the design and easy to work with. The separate wedding bakery facility is very professional and pretty. Everyone loved it and not outrageously priced.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Hi Hannah,
    Thank you for your kind words sharing your experience of working with the Wedding Department at Bethel Bakery! It was a pleasure working with you to create your wedding cake and we look forward to seeing you soon!
    Sweet Regards,
    Katlyn

Allison · Married on 01/14/2017

Bethel Bakery was so accommodating for my wedding day. They delivered my wedding cake and even a few extra side cakes I personally ordered for the day at no extra charge. Everyone was raving how good the cake tasted!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working with us! It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the flavor of the wedding cake on your wedding day! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sweet Regards,