Bethel Bakery Reviews

267 | Bethel Park, PA

267 Reviews for Bethel Bakery

Justin S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Covid Wedding

Bethel bakery was very flexible with us in adjusting our cake due to changing Covid restrictions changing our guest count. The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 01/03/2021

Ali B. · Married on 10/03/2020

1000 times recommend

12 days before my wedding I had to switch venues; I now needed a cake! I frantically called Bethel Bakery! They were so calm but understood the urgency; They had samples available for me the next day and set up a zoom call to get an idea of what I wanted. And within 11 days they had me sample; met with and a perfect idea of what I wanted and had it delivered to my new venue!!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Ashlee G. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best wedding cake ever!

My husband and I went on many, many cake tastings and finally decided on Bethel Bakery. The cake is delicious and not too dense. We also liked how you essentially could mix and match cake and fillings because it's 3 layers in one tier! We originally were going for a large statement piece cake enough for 180+ people but because of covid we cut things down to just 13 including us. We worked with Nicolette and she was amazing. I had an idea of an ombre cake based on a few pictures from pinterest and she brought it to life in miniature form for our small ceremony! Can't wait to work with them again for our 1 year celebration (fingers crossed) next year!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Karlie C. · Married on 08/14/2020

They are the BEST!

Bethel Bakery was honestly our first and only choice for our cake. My grandma bought something from Bethel AT LEAST once a week, and before she passed last April, she basically said we better get our cake from Bethel 😂 (which we were going to do anyway). Katlyn was our point of contact for everything, and she is the best! She’s incredible at her job and was so creative and helpful when we were designing our cake. The cake, unsurprisingly, was absolutely delicious. It’s killing me knowing that our top tier is just sitting in the freezer for the next year. I also learned after our wedding that the owner himself delivered and set up our cake the day of our wedding, which may not seem like anything special, but it did mean a lot to me after talking with him about my grandma a few days prior to our wedding and how he remembered her ordering from them. 10/10 will always recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Best wedding cake ever!

My wife and I were recommended Bethel Bakery for our wedding cake by one of our vendors and WE LOVED OUR CAKE! From our first initial meeting with Nicolette, we felt very comfortable and were not pressured into choosing any options outside of our budget. Nicolette was fantastic in suggesting certain designs, flavors, and colors for our cake and she make the entire process fun and relaxing! Did I mention that the cake tasted amazing!?!? We chose a three-tiered cake with multiple layered batters and filling, as well as three backup cakes. The price was very reasonable and I was blown away with Bethel Bakery’s professionalism and expertise. Throughout the entire process, Bethel Bakery made our experience stress-free and fun. I highly recommend Nicolette at Bethel Bakery for your wedding cake! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Nicolette!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Wedding Cake was Delicious and a Huge Hit!

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious! We had so many guests compliment us on just how great our cake was. Not to mention, it was absoltuely beautiful!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 02/08/2020

Stunning and Delicious!

I had a great experience with Bethel Bakery! They were great with helping my husband and I decide what we really wanted! We had a challenging color to match (chianti from David's Bridal) and they had such an amazing shade range that we could incorporate the colors we wanted into the cake! Also it tasted absolutely delicious! We also got a good amount of cookies from bethel for our cookie table and they were incredible!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Bethel Bakery did not disappoint! They made our wedding cake dreams come true! The planning process was easy, fun and stress free (delicious too!) the cake looked incredible and tasted amazing!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn’t be happier

When I got engaged, I knew I wanted my wedding cake from Bethel Bakery and they did not disappoint. They were so wonderful to work with and my cake was perfect and delicious! I also ended up ordering cookies which my guests also loved. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 09/07/2019

Delicious, and very pretty, cake!

They were wonderful and very accommodating. We requested a second cake tasting because we couldn't decide, and they had no problem with that, even gave our daughter cookies during the tasting! They called to confirm, were always professional, and delivered exactly what we'd hoped! We'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena · Married on 08/31/2019

Bethel park bakery is AMAZING! They made us the exact cake we were looking for and it was delicious!

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! It was more than we could have ever asked for and it was SO delicious. Our guests raved about how tasty it was. I will never get a cake anywhere else!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Kyley

Kyley M. · Married on 08/24/2019

Very Simple (Just As We Wanted) But Delicious Too!

Bethel Bakery made our cake for our wedding at the DoubleTree in Downtown Pittsburgh. They had a very professional staff and our tasting was so much fun! They made our cake exactly as we wanted it, white cake with white buttercream frosting and buttercream pearls around the base of each tier. Our florist placed hydrangea accents on each tier and we separately bought a Promise Willow Tree cake topper. Bethel Bakery was very easy and responsive when trying to make sure that our cake topper was the appropriate dimension and weight so as not to make the cake fall. The cake was not only elegant on the eyes but was also incredibly delicious. Would recommend Bethel Bakery 11/10! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Erica

Erica K. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing cake!

Our reception venue had a few bakeries that we could choose from for our wedding cake that was included in our package. We are so happy that we chose Bethel Bakery! After our tasting, we still couldn't decide on a flavor combination, and Katlyn went out of her way to make sure we had the opportunity to try several more options until we decided on the perfect combo - almond cake with coconut cream filling - ABSOLUTELY delicious! Our guests raved about it. Beyond the taste, the design was simply BEYOND! I found a few art deco cake designs on Pinterest, and Katlyn was so creative and helpful in melding a few of them together to create the most gorgeous cake that looked like it was straight out of the Great Gatsby! At the end of the night, Bethel makes sure your top tier is packed up and ready to be frozen and eaten on your first anniversary if you choose to do so. The whole process couldn't have been easier or more fun. We highly recommend Bethel and can't wait to eat the top tier of our cake next year!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 07/20/2019

Very responsive and great to work with

Has been great to work with then. There cakes are absolutely beautiful and so tasty.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious Desserts

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. We had a four tier cake, each tier was two layers of red velvet cake and one layer of vanilla. Our guests raves about how delicious it was! We also ordered cookies for our cookie table and they were wonderful as well. The coconut macaroons were particularly delicious!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful and delicious custom cake

We had Bethel Bakery do a three-layer, multi-flavored cake for our wedding in June, 2019. They did a beautiful, custom black and white design for us to match our theme. One of the best tasting wedding cake I have had if I say so myself! Also a beautiful and delicious cookie table presentation. They spent an hour with me on the phone making sure they got all the details right.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren A. · Married on 05/25/2019

Delicious AND beautiful!

The staff at Bethel Bakery were so easy to work with. More importantly, the cake was delicious and beautiful. Received so many compliments from my guests!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Our cake was included in our venue

When my husband and I did our cake tasting we asked about lemon cake with strawberry filling. To our surprise they have never made a cake of this combination and the day of our tasting they made a small cake of it so we could sample it! Let’s just say it was the winner!! Even the workers were surprised about the taste of it.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Cake from Bethel Bakery

We ended up using Bethel Bakery based on a special through our venue, and I am so glad that we did! The staff was friendly and professional, and the cake was delicious. They worked closely with our venue to make sure that they had an appropriate headcount, knew where and when to deliver the cake, etc., making things so easy on us. I definitely recommend Bethel Bakery!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Allen & Celease's Wedding

Celease · Married on 10/13/2018

Great job with everything

They were there from start to finish and made my cake and cookie ordering a great experience!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Cake

I swear that my cake was THE BEST tasting wedding cake I've ever tasted, hands down. My guests were raving to me about how delicious it was as well! My favorite is the icing. It has a whipped-like texture that's not overly sweet...simply perfection!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Bethel Bakery made my dream wedding cake a reality. I absolutely loved what they were able to do to incorporate the cake into my theme. They even had an amazing pumpkin spice filling to make it complete. You can not go wrong with selecting them for your cake!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything about bethel bakery was great!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Darlene · Married on 08/25/2018

The tasting was great, love the presentation.

Sent on 04/03/2018