Bethel Bakery Reviews

236 Reviews for Bethel Bakery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

236 Bethel Bakery Reviews

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Bethel Bakery made my dream wedding cake a reality. I absolutely loved what they were able to do to incorporate the cake into my theme. They even had an amazing pumpkin spice filling to make it complete. You can not go wrong with selecting them for your cake!

Bethel Bakery 2
    Bethel Bakery 3

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything about bethel bakery was great!

Bethel Bakery 4
    Bethel Bakery 5

Darlene · Married on 08/25/2018

The tasting was great, love the presentation.

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

Cake was delicious and everyone was so nice and easy to work with!

Bethel Bakery 6
    Bethel Bakery 7
    Bethel Bakery 8

Rhiana · Married on 07/15/2018

Our cake was beautiful! It was exactly what i imagined and of course it was delicious!!

Roma · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so thankful to have Bethel Bakery on our wedding team! The wedding team manager Katlyn is brilliant and so easy to get along with. We were planning the wedding from out of town, but they were great at communication and were able to schedule the trials on weekends when we were home. We got a combination of a wedding cake and cookies for the cookie table. They delivered everything on time and in easy to transport containers. Everything tasted amazing!!! People are still talking about the dessert tables. Would recommend to anyone without any reservations!

Bethel Bakery 9
    Bethel Bakery 10

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding cake from Bethel Bakery came as part of our reception package and we couldn't have picked a better bakery to work with. All of the cakes and frostings that we tried at our tasting were so delicious that it was hard to choose, but we were so happy our beautiful cake and can't wait to eat the top layer for our 1 year anniversary! The Bethel Bakery staff was so knowledgeable about how big of a cake to get based on our guest count, cake design ideas and great ways to alternate cake flavors for the different tiers. The bakery also made it very easy to order gluten free cupcakes for a few guests that were delivered to our reception venue along with the cake. We would highly recommend Bethel Bakery!

Bethel Bakery 11
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I decided to have a cookie table at our reception at the very last minute. We placed our cookie order of about 30 dozen cookies online on Tuesday, then picked them up on Thursday. The process was painless, and the guests LOVED the cookies!!

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2017

Bethel Bakery designed both my bridal shower cake and the groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. Not only are all of their batters and fillings delicious, but their cake decorating is flawless.

Jeana · Married on 09/30/2017

Very happy with our 100 cupcakes and two tiered wedding cake that we had. Got so many complements! Thank you very much Bethal Bakery! You made my dreams come true

Bethel Bakery 12
    Bethel Bakery 13

George · Married on 09/23/2017

We met with Chelsea to design our dream cake and are so excited! We can't wait for our family and friends to see it and most importantly, taste it! Chelsea took her time and made sure that we understood the process and allowed us to design every detail of the cake. Bethel Bakery is HIGHLY recommended when choosing a vendor to make your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Bethel Bakery's reply:

Thank you for sharing your cake consultation experience! I have let Chelsea know of your glowing review of your appointment. We do our best to make each appointment fun and easy because we know how stressful planning a wedding can be. We are thrilled to be a part of your wedding and look forward to working with you as we get closer to your big day.

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

We were able to schedule a tasting appointment and they helped us design a cake that fit us perfectly. We looked at pictures and color schemes and we were able to customize the design cake for what we were looking for. The cake was not only beautiful to look at but also tasted great!

Louis · Married on 03/31/2017

Our Wedding cake was as much delicious as it looked. It was amazing. The cookies were magnificent. Once we sampled their cakes we knew this was the place. All i can say is white almond raspberry.

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Bethel Bakery has been a staple of my relationship with my husband. He and I always celebrate special occasions with sweets from Bethel. When it came to our wedding cake, we knew there was no other place to look besides Bethel Bakery. Our consultation was amazing, as we tried many different kinds of cake and fillings. We picked out a design, and Bethel Bakery was more than happy to alter the design to suit the theme of our wedding. The wedding cake was amazing, moist, rich, and flavorful. My father even requested more wedding cake at the end of the evening, stating it was the best wedding cake he has ever tasted! I would high recommend Bethel Bakery for your wedding cake needs and I look forward to tasting the top tier of our wedding cake next March for our one year anniversary. I have no doubt it will be just as delicious as it was that day!

Hannah · Married on 02/25/2017

We didn't think we wanted a full size cake but after the tasting we went for it and it turned out great! the best tasting wedding cake I've tried and it looked beautiful. They were flexible on the design and easy to work with. The separate wedding bakery facility is very professional and pretty. Everyone loved it and not outrageously priced.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Bethel Bakery's reply:

Hi Hannah, Thank you for your kind words sharing your experience of working with the Wedding Department at Bethel Bakery! It was a pleasure working with you to create your wedding cake and we look forward to seeing you soon! Sweet Regards, Katlyn

Allison · Married on 01/14/2017

Bethel Bakery was so accommodating for my wedding day. They delivered my wedding cake and even a few extra side cakes I personally ordered for the day at no extra charge. Everyone was raving how good the cake tasted!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Bethel Bakery's reply:

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working with us! It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the flavor of the wedding cake on your wedding day! We look forward to seeing you soon! Sweet Regards, Katlyn

Amy · Married on 12/31/2016

I have been to several weddings that used Bethel Bakery, each cake design it's self just blew us away. It's mind boggling what you can with a cake today. Not only were the cakes beautiful--- they were delicious.
    In addition to attending weddings I also ordered (birthday, graduations, just because cakes etc) cakes off of Bethel Bakery for years--it is by far the best cake we ever had, keep in mind I have lived all over the country. John & his staff are so talented and are up to date with today's cake designs (think when the fondant craze started- that had to drive some bakeries crazy because people don't understand copyrights etc.)but they are always up for a reasonable challenge.
    Bethel Bakery's cake is moist; there is a such thing called, rough cake, Bethel Bakery's is not rough it's moist and you just want more and more.
    Their website has designs for guidance and they will work with you if you want to change colors or even create your own design. Bethel Bakery also will deliver your wedding cake. The best thing to do is call them. Or if you want to see what their cakes & pastries tastes like before ordering for your wedding or any other occasion? Schedule a tasting or just go in and order something, all of their cupcakes, cookies, pastries are made daily.. I promise you will love it.
    Although I am not married, I still want to leave this review because I want people to know about Bethel Bakery--Bethel Park's hidden gem.
    Note: it's making me put in a dollar amount, I just put in $500.00 estimating what we spent the past couple years.

Annette · Married on 12/30/2016

Very accommodating an delicious. Catered to our specific wants with an affordable price. And very friendly.

Kristen · Married on 11/19/2016

Amazing service, amazing cake and was able to accommodate a quick change that made the night even more memorable when cutting our cake. Everyone raved about the taste and the overall look of our cake. I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone!

Alaena · Married on 11/12/2016

This bakery is amazing! People are still raving about our cake from our wedding on November 12th! We got a yellow almond batter cake with vanilla and pumpkin spice filling. I was a little nervous about potentially being too basic for being fall, but this cake did not disappoint !

• User4920758 · 1+ year ago

Bethel Bakery Cake for my daughter's wedding did not disappoint! As usual, the cake was delicious and beautiful, and their cookies for the Sweets Table were enjoyed by all. You just can not go wrong when choosing Bethel Bakery for your cake!

David · Married on 10/16/2016

We were recommended to try Bethel's Bakeries taste sampling for wedding cakes. As our 4th appointment, we were sold and looked no further for our wedding cake. The delicious quality and ingredients are one of a kind. If you haven't tasted or had their cakes, you should! Our wedding cake was not delicious but a beautiful piece of culture throughout the night. It was almost too good to eat!

Sydney · Married on 09/17/2016

There was never a question of where we were going to get our Wedding Cake, it was always going to be Bethel Bakery! Their cakes and cookies are just amazing, we had Bethel Bakery make the cookies for our Cookie Table as well as our cake. Everyone at the wedding loved the cake and the cookies, they looked beautiful and tasted amazing. Their prices were really good too, everyone said we were crazy for buying cookies instead of making them ourselves but it worked out so much better with Bethel Bakery making them. They were cheaper then everyone thought and it made it so much easier for us to not have that extra worry of making cookies the week of the wedding. We ordered enough cookies for about 9 per person because they were also our favor. At the end of the night there were very few cookies left because everyone loved them!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

We had an absolutely amazing time at our consultation with Bethel Bakery, and the cakes were amazingly flavorful! After a disappointing experience elsewhere I was really impressed with the friendliness and instant professionalism of our consultant. She walked us through getting the perfect cake for our budget and has been very responsive since. We have some unique design ideas and they have been very willing to work with us. Their pricing is amazingly fair and they have been a joy to work with.