228 Reviews for Bethel Bakery

Cupcakes (2)
Groom's Cake (2)
Pastries (1)
226 Bethel Bakery Reviews

The tasting was great, love the presentation.

Profile Picture Darlene, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies

My husband and I decided to have a cookie table at our reception at the very last minute. We placed our cookie order of about 30 dozen cookies online on Tuesday, then picked them up on Thursday. The process was painless, and the guests LOVED the cookies!!

Profile Picture Anita, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies

Bethel Bakery designed both my bridal shower cake and the groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. Not only are all of their batters and fillings delicious, but their cake decorating is flawless.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Very happy with our 100 cupcakes and two tiered wedding cake that we had. Got so many complements! Thank you very much Bethal Bakery! You made my dreams come true

Profile Picture Jeana, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

We met with Chelsea to design our dream cake and are so excited! We can't wait for our family and friends to see it and most importantly, taste it! Chelsea took her time and made sure that we understood the process and allowed us to design every detail of the cake. Bethel Bakery is HIGHLY recommended when choosing a vendor to make your wedding cake!

Profile Picture George, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were able to schedule a tasting appointment and they helped us design a cake that fit us perfectly. We looked at pictures and color schemes and we were able to customize the design cake for what we were looking for. The cake was not only beautiful to look at but also tasted great!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our Wedding cake was as much delicious as it looked. It was amazing. The cookies were magnificent. Once we sampled their cakes we knew this was the place. All i can say is white almond raspberry.

Profile Picture Louis, 3/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethel Bakery has been a staple of my relationship with my husband. He and I always celebrate special occasions with sweets from Bethel. When it came to our wedding cake, we knew there was no other place to look besides Bethel Bakery. Our consultation was amazing, as we tried many different kinds of cake and fillings. We picked out a design, and Bethel Bakery was more than happy to alter the design to suit the theme of our wedding. The wedding cake was amazing, moist, rich, and flavorful. My father even requested more wedding cake at the end of the evening, stating it was the best wedding cake he has ever tasted! I would high recommend Bethel Bakery for your wedding cake needs and I look forward to tasting the top tier of our wedding cake next March for our one year anniversary. I have no doubt it will be just as delicious as it was that day!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We didn't think we wanted a full size cake but after the tasting we went for it and it turned out great! the best tasting wedding cake I've tried and it looked beautiful. They were flexible on the design and easy to work with. The separate wedding bakery facility is very professional and pretty. Everyone loved it and not outrageously priced.

Profile Picture Hannah , 2/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethel Bakery was so accommodating for my wedding day. They delivered my wedding cake and even a few extra side cakes I personally ordered for the day at no extra charge. Everyone was raving how good the cake tasted!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have been to several weddings that used Bethel Bakery, each cake design it's self just blew us away. It's mind boggling what you can with a cake today. Not only were the cakes beautiful--- they were delicious.
In addition to attending weddings I also ordered (birthday, graduations, just because cakes etc) cakes off of Bethel Bakery for years--it is by far the best cake we ever had, keep in mind I have lived all over the country. John & his staff are so talented and are up to date with today's cake designs (think when the fondant craze started- that had to drive some bakeries crazy because people don't understand copyrights etc.)but they are always up for a reasonable challenge.
Bethel Bakery's cake is moist; there is a such thing called, rough cake, Bethel Bakery's is not rough it's moist and you just want more and more.
Their website has designs for guidance and they will work with you if you want to change colors or even create your own design. Bethel Bakery also will deliver your wedding cake. The best thing to do is call them. Or if you want to see what their cakes & pastries tastes like before ordering for your wedding or any other occasion? Schedule a tasting or just go in and order something, all of their cupcakes, cookies, pastries are made daily.. I promise you will love it.
Although I am not married, I still want to leave this review because I want people to know about Bethel Bakery--Bethel Park's hidden gem.
Note: it's making me put in a dollar amount, I just put in $500.00 estimating what we spent the past couple years.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very accommodating an delicious. Catered to our specific wants with an affordable price. And very friendly.

Profile Picture Annette, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing service, amazing cake and was able to accommodate a quick change that made the night even more memorable when cutting our cake. Everyone raved about the taste and the overall look of our cake. I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This bakery is amazing! People are still raving about our cake from our wedding on November 12th! We got a yellow almond batter cake with vanilla and pumpkin spice filling. I was a little nervous about potentially being too basic for being fall, but this cake did not disappoint !

Profile Picture Alaena, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethel Bakery Cake for my daughter's wedding did not disappoint! As usual, the cake was delicious and beautiful, and their cookies for the Sweets Table were enjoyed by all. You just can not go wrong when choosing Bethel Bakery for your cake!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We were recommended to try Bethel's Bakeries taste sampling for wedding cakes. As our 4th appointment, we were sold and looked no further for our wedding cake. The delicious quality and ingredients are one of a kind. If you haven't tasted or had their cakes, you should! Our wedding cake was not delicious but a beautiful piece of culture throughout the night. It was almost too good to eat!

Profile Picture David, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

There was never a question of where we were going to get our Wedding Cake, it was always going to be Bethel Bakery! Their cakes and cookies are just amazing, we had Bethel Bakery make the cookies for our Cookie Table as well as our cake. Everyone at the wedding loved the cake and the cookies, they looked beautiful and tasted amazing. Their prices were really good too, everyone said we were crazy for buying cookies instead of making them ourselves but it worked out so much better with Bethel Bakery making them. They were cheaper then everyone thought and it made it so much easier for us to not have that extra worry of making cookies the week of the wedding. We ordered enough cookies for about 9 per person because they were also our favor. At the end of the night there were very few cookies left because everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

We had an absolutely amazing time at our consultation with Bethel Bakery, and the cakes were amazingly flavorful! After a disappointing experience elsewhere I was really impressed with the friendliness and instant professionalism of our consultant. She walked us through getting the perfect cake for our budget and has been very responsive since. We have some unique design ideas and they have been very willing to work with us. Their pricing is amazingly fair and they have been a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake looked and tasted great! We had so many compliments!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered cupcakes and cookies for my daughter's wedding. Everyone raved about the cupcakes!!! I guess they liked the cookies, too, because there were none left!!! They went so fast that I never even got one!!! The anniversary cake looked exactly like the photograph that my daughter sent! Great job, Bethel Bakery!!!

Profile Picture Roberta, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing and they decorated it beautifully. I can't wait until our first anniversary when we get to eat it again.

Profile Picture User7030716, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethel Bakery was absolutely phenomenal to work with. The employees were incredibly helpful during our initial tasting, and the cake met and exceeded our expectations the day of the wedding. It looked stunning - the icing colors were vibrant and the icing roses were perfect in their detail. And, it tasted delicious! We got many compliments on the cake during and after the event. Additionally, we had leftover cake after the event (in addition to our frozen top tier), and I have to say that even the leftover cake kept very well! We were extremely pleased from start to finish and would highly recommend them to any engaged couple beginning their wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything at Bethel Bakery was wonderful- from the tasting up until the wedding day. The only thing better than the appearance of our cake was the taste!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Thank you Bethel Bakery for being part of our big day! You created an amazing geode cake and it tastes delicious! We are so impressed with your work! Everyone loved it! Thanks!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews