Bethany Travel Dream Vacations Reviews

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 5
Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 6
Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 7

Morgan Mckenzie · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Will never use anyone else!

I absolutely love and trust Cindy's judgment! She has never steered us wrong! She always picks the best spots for us to go. So thankful for her help. Our honeymoon was especially the best!

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing to work with

Bethany travel was amazing to work with, and made our honeymoon stress free! I highly recommend them!

• Jamie

Jamie Van Horn · Married on 09/21/2018

Our dream wedding!

My now husband and I had a great time working with Cindy and her staff at Bethany Travel Dream Vacations! Cindy was referred to me through a friend and for obvious reasons. Cindy and her staff were always so willing to answer any questions we had and responded to us in a timely manner. We loved Cindy so much that we had her attend our celebration in Punta Cana to make sure that everything went off without a hitch! While there, she was even able to make several additional arrangements for us and we really appreciated everything she did for us. Any future vacations will certainly be booked through Bethany Travel Dream Vacations.

Rachel · Married on 01/13/2018

We just returned from our weddingmoon at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica. From start to finish, Cindy and her team made the whole process seamless and so easy. She came highly recommended from friends of ours. We had 30 people join us in Jamaica and Cindy handled all the bookings and took all the questions off my plate. Our family members were all over the East Coast and despite being located in Delaware herself, she handled it all without issue. She knows Sandals inside and out and gave valuable advice from the get go when we were deciding on which resort to host our wedding. Everyone raved about Sandals South Coast, it’s private beach, and the over-the-water chapel. Cindy was spot on in picking the perfect location for our wedding. She is always available for phone calls and emails and responds promptly. Anytime I asked her a question, I received a straightforward and honest answer. Her and Kelly even helped me pick my wedding hashtag, which I was at a loss for. Just a week before we left, she sent everyone the cutest beach bags to use while we were down there. Everyone thought that was great and used them frequently. She also sent us a beautiful chocolate-covered fruit tray on our wedding day. Cindy and her team truly went above and beyond at every opportunity and made the process go so smoothly. I will be using her time and time again for all my family's future trips. Give her a call today to plan your destination wedding or honeymoon and you will be so glad you did! Thank you Cindy and Bethany Travel for making my wedding dreams come true.

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 8
    Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 9

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

We found Cindy through a friend who booked their honeymoon with her. Cindy was willing to work with us and meet us later in the evening due to our hectic work schedules. Cindy was able to call Sandals to make sure we got the room we wanted and kept working until she was sure we were happy. Cindy followed up with us to make sure we had everything we need prior to departure and sent us a packet prior to our wedding with all of the necessary information to travel.

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

We had an amazing time on our Honeymoon in Jamaica. Cindy at Bethany Travel was so helpful and helped us pick out the perfect destination. We can not wait to go back and we highly recommend a Butler Suite.

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Cindy took care of everything we needed and made it extremely easy!!! Did not have to worry about a thing! We will never book a vacation without her!

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Choosing a place to get married for any bride can seem overwhelming...well it was for me. I had so many thoughts, so many ideas and had absolutely no idea where to start. My thoughts were to choose a place near my hometown, a cruise, and a destination wedding. As you can see I started off not knowing really where I wanted to have my wedding. I figured i’ll Meet with someone who can provide information about a cruise and a destination wedding. A friend recommended Cindy from Bethany Travel and honestly besides marrying my best friend.. this was the best thing I did! I met with Cindy who probably knew from the start I had no idea really what I wanted. She still found interest in me as far as getting to know me and my husband.. to understand what we like and what we like to do. After listening carefully to us she made her suggestions on places she believed would be perfect for us. Honestly from the bottom of my heart and I’m sure every bride says their wedding was the best yet.. I absolutely loved everything about our choice to get married in Negril, Jamaica... it was absolutely perfect in my eyes. I wouldn’t change one thing about my decision or about anything the day of my wedding. This was the first time my husband and I have ever left the country and I had tons of questions and concerns. Cindy was always available and quickly answered everyone of my emails every time. I cant say thank you enough for making my wedding day so memorable, and beautiful all because she listened and knew that Negril, Jamaica was the right place for us! She’s incredibly amazing, caring, and is now apart of my family forever and always!!!

Melanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindy was very helpful. I called the office a few times and even when Cindy wasn't there someone else was able to answer my questions. I even called Cindy on the weekend of my wedding to ask her a question about the early bird check-in and she answered right away. She also gave me her cell phone number just in case we had any issues. Our honeymoon when very smoothly and it was a great get away.

Jarred · Married on 10/07/2017

We booked our honeymoon with Cindy and we couldn't have picked a better travel agent. She provided us with all the information we needed, and more, to make the best decision for us regarding our honeymoon. You will not be disappointed with the services Cindy provides!

Kristi · Married on 09/16/2017

Cindy was amazing to work with when planning our honeymoon to St. Lucia! She made the process so easy and assisted even while we were there! Our honeymoon was fabulous and we certainly made memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks so much Bethany Travel!

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 10
    Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 11
    Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 12

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Cindy and her team have planned multiple vacations for us and most recently, our honeymoon to Jamaica! We could not have been more happy with how organized and responsive the team at Bethany Travel was. They were so helpful and made traveling so simple. I highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2017

Bethany travel really helped in the planning process of our wedding. Every resort destination we had in mind they were able to give valueable feedback about to help us make our decision. Once we picked our resort Bethany travel helped us set up our reservation, as well as our guest reservations. It was nice to know everyone was booking at the right place and time and my husband and I didn’t have to do a thing. Our wedding was perfect, everything I had ever dreamed of. Plus all of our guests really enjoyed their vacation as well. Bethany travel definitely helped us pick the best resort at a great price.

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 13
    Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 14

Teresa · Married on 08/05/2017

Cindy at Bethany Travel is the best! She is so easy to work with and provides a wealth of knowledge. Our destination wedding/honeymoon was amazing. We couldn't have asked for more and we are so appreciative of Cindy's hard work and dedication to ensure that our wedding was a dream come true.

Mr. & Mrs. Perry

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 15
    Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 16

Erika · Married on 07/22/2017

Cindy was wonderful! We appreciated everything her and her staff did for us and for our wedding guests! We highly recommend and will be using again for future travels.

Scott · Married on 06/24/2017

I would absolutely recommend Cindy and Bethany Travel for any of your traveling needs. She made planning a honeymoon extremely easy. I will be going back when it's time for our next vacation.

Michela · Married on 03/31/2017

I CANNOT recommend Cindy & Bethany Travel enough! We went to Aruba for our Honey Moon and it was so stress-free planning. We got to compare options from multiple origins, decided on Aruba, were informed of the best reviewed places and had a flawless stay including 1 night free in the airport hotel before departure. Lovely follow up cards and just wonderful to work with :) Thanks Cindy!

sean · Married on 03/09/2016

Cindy and her wonderful staff helped me a plan a surprise birthday in Disney World for my wife (Their office is impeccably clean & spacious). They did a brilliant job with dining reservations, securing our Magic bands and keeping the secret safe for eight months. Their expertise of the Magic Kingdom was extremely helpful. I trust them completely and would definitely recommend their services!

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Cindy and Bethany Travel/Dream Vacations were great to work with in planning and booking our honeymoon (October 2015)! Cindy helped us to make a destination selection that had all of the characteristics we were looking for, answering our many questions and going over our different options. Furthermore, their honeymoon registry was so easy to use, and by far, the best value with no fees taken out. All of the staff was courteous and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Bethany Travel to our friends.

Cindy was more then helpful in planning my destination wedding at Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho's Rios Jamaica. She was able to answer all of my questions and make all of my requests happen in the blink of an eye. Our group consisted of 3 different families and 15 total people going, and she seamlessly planned and organized everyone's stay. Thank you so much!!

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2014

Cindy McCabe was absolutely wonderful! And so was sandals Grande Riviera! We were so prepared for everything thanks to Cindy! She, with the help of our butlers Tasha and Ricardo took care of everything! Wonderful experience overall! Thankful to have had Cindy to work with us in making our honeymoon so amazing!

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2014

My husband and I loved working with Cindy and Bethany Travels to book our honeymoon! She helped take the stress out of having to worry about the details and it was reassuring to know that we were going somewhere that she knew would love. We absolutely had a great vacation and we'll most definitely be using Bethany Travels in the future!

We had the perfect honeymoon thanks to Bethany Travel:)

• Blessed&HighlyFavored

Sherita · Married on 06/29/2014

We used Bethany Travel to help assist with our Honeymoon. The vendor was very helpful, and willing to find what location fit our budget. The vendor was very professional and seemed to value our wants as well as needs. Excellent services were provided!!