28436 DuPont Blvd., Millsboro, DE 19966 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bethany Travel Dream Vacations

Bethany Travel is a travel agency located in Millsboro, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area, including in Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in honeymoons and destination weddings.

Bethany Travel offers high-quality service options to each couple. As a full-service travel agency, their agents specialize in Walt Disney, Sandals and Beaches, honeymoon and destination weddings, Europe and all other types of leisure travel. The team is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and they can arrange your vacation for the same price as you could book online. There is nothing to lose, but a whole lot of knowledge and experience to gain!

Follow Bethany Travel Dream Vacations on

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 6
Bethany Travel Dream Vacations 7

Ashton Lewis · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing to work with

Bethany travel was amazing to work with, and made our honeymoon stress free! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations's reply:

Hello, Thank you for the great review, would you like to share a picture or two so I can feature it on our testimonial page? Thank you again, you both were wonderful to work with and I appreciate your business and letting me be part of your honeymoon! Cindy
  • Jamie

Jamie Van Horn · Married on 09/21/2018

Our dream wedding!

My now husband and I had a great time working with Cindy and her staff at Bethany Travel Dream Vacations! Cindy was referred to me through a friend and for obvious reasons. Cindy and her staff were always so willing to answer any questions we had and responded to us in a timely manner. We loved Cindy so much that we had her attend our celebration in Punta Cana to make sure that everything went off without a hitch! While there, she was even able to make several additional arrangements for us and we really appreciated everything she did for us. Any future vacations will certainly be booked through Bethany Travel Dream Vacations.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure and I loved attending your wedding and meeting you and your friends. Would you like to share a picture so I can also put this on our testimonial page?

Thanks again and have a great holiday!!! Cindy

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance