Bethany Travel Dream Vacations

Millsboro, DE View map Visit website

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations is a travel agency based in Millsboro, Delaware that has been assisting with weddings in the area since 2008. The company specializes in honeymoons and destination weddings and services in the areas of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. The company's goal is that you receive first-class customer service and pay the same price as you would if you had booked online. The team has a wealth of knowledge and expertise so that you can be guaranteed a seamless planning experience.

A full-service travel agency, their agents specialize in locales such as Walt Disney, Sandals, and Beaches. The travel agents have expertise in honeymoon and destination weddings, cruises, and all leisure and European travel. Bethany Travel Dream Vacations offer a contact number for after-hour emergencies so that you are never alone while you're away.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Morgan M. Married on 05/15/2020

Will never use anyone else!

I absolutely love and trust Cindy's judgment! She has never steered us wrong! She always picks the best spots for us to go. So thankful for her help. Our honeymoon was especially the best!
    Ashton L. Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing to work with

Bethany travel was amazing to work with, and made our honeymoon stress free! I highly recommend them!

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations's reply:

Hello, Thank you for the great review, would you like to share a picture or two so I can feature it on our testimonial page? Thank you again, you both were wonderful to work with and I appreciate your business and letting me be part of your honeymoon! Cindy
  • Jamie
    Jamie V. Married on 09/21/2018

Our dream wedding!

My now husband and I had a great time working with Cindy and her staff at Bethany Travel Dream Vacations! Cindy was referred to me through a friend and for obvious reasons. Cindy and her staff were always so willing to answer any questions we had and responded to us in a timely manner. We loved Cindy so much that we had her attend our celebration in Punta Cana to make sure that everything went off without a hitch! While there, she was even able to make several additional arrangements for us and we really appreciated everything she did for us. Any future vacations will certainly be booked through Bethany Travel Dream Vacations.

Bethany Travel Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure and I loved attending your wedding and meeting you and your friends. Would you like to share a picture so I can also put this on our testimonial page?

Thanks again and have a great holiday!!! Cindy

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

28436 DuPont Blvd. Millsboro, DE, 19966
Location of (Bethany Travel Dream Vacations)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding