Bethany Melvin Photography Reviews

Bethany Melvin Photography 3
Bethany Melvin Photography 4
Bethany Melvin Photography 5

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Bethany was AMAZING. From the moment we started working with her until after the wedding we were satisfied. She was very easy to communicate with and always had control of what was going on. Even when I was stressed on the wedding day, she helped ease my nerves by keeping everyone in line and reassuring me we were on schedule. Her artistic eye and incredible photography skills got us the most wonderful pictures from our engagement and wedding day. Better than I imagined. We have lifelong keepsakes of our special memories, thanks to Bethany. I would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Bethany Melvin Photography 6
    Bethany Melvin Photography 7
    Bethany Melvin Photography 8
    Bethany Melvin Photography 9
    Bethany Melvin Photography 10
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Allie · Married on 06/29/2018

Bethany was such a wonderful photographer to work with and went above and beyond! From our first meeting with her, she noted exactly what was important to us and got to know our style. Our engagement pictures were so fun and she made it not awkward as my husband and myself were a little nervous - as we are not the type to take pictures of ourselves too often. She worked with our budget and designed a package that was right for us! Bethany got our pictures back to us super fast and absolutely blew us away with them! They were better than I could have ever imagined! She helped me put a timeline together of our wedding day (which was something I kept putting off because I didn't even know where to start) and kept us on time and moving along on our big day. I would recommend Bethany to everyone! She is professional, fun and has such a creative eye! I am in love with our photos and they will be cherished forever!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kristi · Married on 08/05/2017

I truly cannot say enough good things about Bethany. After I got engaged, I immediately contacted Bethany. Asking her to be our wedding photographer was the easiest (and best) decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. She had photographed my brother's wedding a couple years before, as well as shot an anniversary session, and I knew there was nobody better to capture our day! She was so easy to work with and was always willing to answer any questions I had. We live in Rochester, MN and also had our wedding here. Bethany was great and came to town early both times to look around town and scope out good picture locations. Bethany was so fun to work with; my now husband warned me multiple times before we got our engagement pictures taken that he's not photogenic, but Bethany totally proved him wrong! She made our engagement shoot feel so natural and it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to the wedding and Bethany definitely worked her magic again! She made out entire wedding party feel comfortable and it was a lot of fun. She is creative with all of her poses and pictures. I received so many compliments from family and friends about her work. I will definitely be recommending Bethany to anybody I can!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Carley · Married on 07/15/2017

My husband and I were looking for a photographer that took clear, bright, crisp photos with no awkward poses. Bethany’s photos stood out above the rest, hands down. All of her photos are bright and crisp looking and she only made us do one awkward pose. And it ended up being my favorite from our engagement shoot. Every photo that we got back from Bethany was positively gorgeous and captured true emotion. Bethany is such a doll and amazing to work with. 2 weeks before our wedding, I was stressing about the timeline and if we would have enough time for everything. Bethany reassured me time and time again that she had my back and she wouldn’t lead me astray. She truly did have my back and I couldn’t have asked for more on my wedding day. She drove a lot the day above and beyond just taking pictures. We had the confidence of knowing that each moment that we wanted captured was done so perfectly. Let her help you brag about your love story - you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Bethany is amazing! She completely put my whole wedding party at ease. She makes you feel comfortable and communicates with you all throughout the day. My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our preview, we cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! Bethany is talented, amazing, and professional. Our wedding was in winter and she didn't wear a jacket while taking outside pictures so she could tell how we felt in our dresses and made sure we weren't getting too cold. Just so thoughtful. Can't say enough about her! Her prices are definitely reasonable and she communicates incredibly well!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Emma · Married on 10/08/2016

Bethany was an absolute rock star to work with for our wedding and engagement photos! First of all, every single picture we see of ours we are just captivated by. She really captured what a beautiful day it was, and showcases that beauty in her photos. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She has a very calming and friendly presence and my husband and I found it very easy to just be ourselves around her! Something else that we really appreciated is that she is extremely timely about getting previews of your photos to you. We were so impressed that we saw previews the same day that the pictures were taken! And we received all of our photos in a very short time. She really delivers and we feel very blessed to work with her for our wedding. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kim · Married on 10/01/2016

Bethany was AMAZING!!! She was so easy to work with, and so accommodating to any special request we made. We purchased a package from her that included our engagement pictures and wedding day. Every photo we got back from her was magic- she did such a great job capturing each and every detail! We felt like we were living our special day all over again when we looked through our photos- THANK YOU, Bethany! Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/24/2016

I almost went with a more inexperienced photographer to save on cost, but I'm glad I went with B. Photography. I don't think a newer photographer would of had the experience to deal with some of the things that happened on our wedding day. The cost of the photos was well matched to the quality and service we got. Can't wait to get a massive canvas of our photo!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/20/2016

Bethany was amazing from first email through when we got our photos. She had great ideas,great flexibility and was worth every penny. She's personable, great to work with and extremely organized and helpful with getting the wedding day together. Her giving us a timeline was my life saver. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Bethany did a fantastic job with our wedding! We got married last year and I still love looking at all of my wedding photos. Not only because the day was PERFECT, but also because the quality of photography and the special moments she was able to capture with her professional eye. She had such great ideas before and during our wedding day, things I never would have thought of and I'm so glad she did because her ideas turned out to be some of our favorite photos! B. Photography is also very cost-friendly which made choosing B. Photography an easy choice over a year ago. Bethany also did our engagement pictures and I'm so glad she did because it was easier to feel more comfortable with her on the day of our wedding. So if you are looking for someone to capture your Love Story, choose Bethany with B. Photography!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Bethany is phenomenal. She knows how to make you feel comfortable in your own skin. Her photo skills are leaps and bounds over the rest. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a session or just simply wanting to feel glamorous!!
    From our wedding day, engagement shoot to my boudoir photos she made me and my husband feel like we were her number one priority. She understood how to make our moments and desires highlighted for years to come through these intimate shoots.
    Anyone would be lucky to have her illustrate their special moments!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Very prompt and helped me build my timeline. Also super flexible and was amazing through my whole day and we got our pictures back super quickly!

Sent on 03/11/2015