Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Bethany Melvin Photography

I built my business on 2 principles: grace and a kind heart.
Those are the two most important things my grandfather taught me about life.
That's where the Melvin comes in; my love for my grandfather and all he taught me.
I am who I am today thanks in a large part to him.

I love photography, things that are gold and teal,
searching antique shops for knick-knacks,
bowls of ice cream that never end, and giraffes.
I was born and raised in Marshall, MN and currently reside in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
with my husband Christopher and our furry sidekicks Riley & Murphy.
You'll see them make special guest appearances occasionally on my Instagram feed!

I have always been a lover of all things creative,
and have degrees in graphic design and English
from a small midwestern college, where my love of photography was born and flourished.

My clients become my friends, and I can't wait to get to know you!
Let me hear all about your love story.

Follow Bethany Melvin Photography on

Bethany Melvin Photography 3
Bethany Melvin Photography 4
Bethany Melvin Photography 5

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Bethany was AMAZING. From the moment we started working with her until after the wedding we were satisfied. She was very easy to communicate with and always had control of what was going on. Even when I was stressed on the wedding day, she helped ease my nerves by keeping everyone in line and reassuring me we were on schedule. Her artistic eye and incredible photography skills got us the most wonderful pictures from our engagement and wedding day. Better than I imagined. We have lifelong keepsakes of our special memories, thanks to Bethany. I would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Bethany Melvin Photography 6
    Bethany Melvin Photography 7
    Bethany Melvin Photography 8
    Bethany Melvin Photography 9
    Bethany Melvin Photography 10

Allie · Married on 06/29/2018

Bethany was such a wonderful photographer to work with and went above and beyond! From our first meeting with her, she noted exactly what was important to us and got to know our style. Our engagement pictures were so fun and she made it not awkward as my husband and myself were a little nervous - as we are not the type to take pictures of ourselves too often. She worked with our budget and designed a package that was right for us! Bethany got our pictures back to us super fast and absolutely blew us away with them! They were better than I could have ever imagined! She helped me put a timeline together of our wedding day (which was something I kept putting off because I didn't even know where to start) and kept us on time and moving along on our big day. I would recommend Bethany to everyone! She is professional, fun and has such a creative eye! I am in love with our photos and they will be cherished forever!

Kristi · Married on 08/05/2017

I truly cannot say enough good things about Bethany. After I got engaged, I immediately contacted Bethany. Asking her to be our wedding photographer was the easiest (and best) decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. She had photographed my brother's wedding a couple years before, as well as shot an anniversary session, and I knew there was nobody better to capture our day! She was so easy to work with and was always willing to answer any questions I had. We live in Rochester, MN and also had our wedding here. Bethany was great and came to town early both times to look around town and scope out good picture locations. Bethany was so fun to work with; my now husband warned me multiple times before we got our engagement pictures taken that he's not photogenic, but Bethany totally proved him wrong! She made our engagement shoot feel so natural and it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to the wedding and Bethany definitely worked her magic again! She made out entire wedding party feel comfortable and it was a lot of fun. She is creative with all of her poses and pictures. I received so many compliments from family and friends about her work. I will definitely be recommending Bethany to anybody I can!

Bethany Melvin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Sioux Falls, SD 57103 See on map