Bethany Melvin Photography

Sioux Falls, SD View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I built my business on 2 principles: grace and a kind heart.
Those are the two most important things my grandfather taught me about life.
That's where the Melvin comes in; my love for my grandfather and all he taught me.
I am who I am today thanks in a large part to him.

I love photography, things that are gold and teal,
searching antique shops for knick-knacks,
bowls of ice cream that never end, and giraffes.
I was born and raised in Marshall, MN and currently reside in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
with my husband Christopher and our furry sidekicks Riley & Murphy.
You'll see them make special guest appearances occasionally on my Instagram feed!

I have always been a lover of all things creative,
and have degrees in graphic design and English
from a small midwestern college, where my love of photography was born and flourished.

My clients become my friends, and I can't wait to get to know you!
Let me hear all about your love story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Amanda
    Amanda N. Married on 08/06/2021

Thanks, Bethany!

If you are looking to book the very best, Bethany is your girl. She is INCREDIBLE. Especially with all the chaos of having a June 2020 wedding and not knowing exactly how it would look, we were so thankful to have someone like Bethany. She was patient, understanding, and accommodating of the MANY plans we ran by her. With all the uncertainty in the world during this time, never once did we feel uncertain she wouldn't come, follow through, or do an amazing job. We can't tell you how much of a relief that was.

In addition to being a calming presence, she is just GOOD. Her photos are absolutely stunning and she really knows her stuff. She had super fun ideas for pictures and was really personable - our whole wedding party loved her!

Finally, as if she didn't do enough leading up to the day to help us feel prepared, we got ALL of our wedding pictures back on THURSDAY. Yes - FIVE days after our wedding! Amazing.

Hiring Bethany was hands-down the best investment we made during our wedding planning process; her skills and company are worth every cent. We are so grateful to have beautiful pictures we can enjoy forever.
    Ryan E. Married on 08/08/2020

Engels wedding

Bethany was extremely easy to work with and made the whole process seem smooth. She made what was a chaotic day very fun and enjoyable. The pictures were absolutely amazing and we got them back faster then we thought we actually would! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a photographer in the area!
    Sam T. Married on 06/13/2020

5 Stars!!!

Bethany is amazing!!! I honestly could not imagine working with any other photographer. She went out of her way numerous times to make us feel incredibly special. After we made the difficult decision to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, Bethany messaged me immediately to assure me that everything would be okay. She even organized a surprise styled shoot for us at the spot we got engaged! Her appreciation for even the smallest of details is evident in the quality of her work and in the way she interacts with her clients. Our photos were available almost immediately! I could not believe how quickly she was able to edit everything. HIGHLY recommend Bethany!!

Sioux Falls, 57103
Location of (Bethany Melvin Photography)

Bethany Melvin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bethany Melvin Photography include in the starting price?

Bethany Melvin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bethany Melvin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bethany Melvin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bethany Melvin Photography offer?

Bethany Melvin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Bethany Melvin Photography offer?

Bethany Melvin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Bethany Melvin Photography offer for wedding events?

Bethany Melvin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Bethany Melvin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bethany Melvin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding