Beth Baldwin Weddings Reviews

64 | Hilton Head Island, SC

64 Reviews for Beth Baldwin Weddings

Doreen · Married on 11/01/2014

Beth was very professional. She is very willing to take your ideas and add to them. Loved everything she brought to the table. Once she got my approval I knew she would have take care of everything.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Brad · Married on 11/01/2014

Beth Baldwin's support throughout our planning process was invaluable, especially with planning a destination wedding and not being local. She helped manage all vendors which made for a seamless experience on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Paula · Married on 10/11/2014

I have already suggested Beth to other couples who were planning their wedding. Hire Beth, relax and enjoy!!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Deb · Married on 11/02/2013

Beth Baldwin was so wonderful to work with! She really took charge where needed. Our daughters wedding went off without a hitch. Really needed someone so professional and since we were coming in from a long distance it let us enjoy our daughters wedding without having to worry about a thing. We give Beth a 10++++++++!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Allie · Married on 11/02/2013

Beth helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives! Knowing she was there to make things run seamlessly took an enormous amount of stress of me, my husband and our families and everything turned out perfectly. From the very beginning she was extremely professional and her experience in the business helped guide us through the endless decision making. We couldn't have done it without her and I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride needing either a full service planner or someone just looking for a little guidance and a stress free wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/17/2013

Beth was wonderful! She coordinated all of our very vendors and got everyone where they were supposed to be and on time, but was friendly and nice while doing it. I have been in weddings before as a bridesmaid with wedding coordinators who were extremely rude and unfriendly, and it ruined the wedding day experience. Beth was super easy to talk to, but still got everyone where they needed to be.

Beth also went above and beyond her duties as wedding coordinator, even sewing up my bustle when it fell down during the reception. Finally, she worked with my father and the lighting people to organize a surprise and elaborate wedding toast that was perfectly executed. She also made sure to get the toast videotaped, which I am still incredibly grateful for. I can't say enough good things about Beth; I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.

Jamie Poston Hughes, August 17 2013 wedding at the Westin Hilton Head.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2013

Beth helped plan and execute our wedding weekend in 2013. She was a dream to work with and everything ran smoothly. As we weren't full time residents on Hilton Head, she was able to recommend the best local vendors. We had a difficult time with our venue's event director, and Beth went above and beyond to make up for the venue management missteps. No detail was overlooked. She truly is the best of the best!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Carol · Married on 04/30/2011

You won't be disappointed! I couldn't have done it without her! She enabled me to enjoy the day!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jim · Married on 10/02/2010

Beth did a fabulous job and kept us worry free. She is a delight to work with. We highly recommend Beth and having a wedding planner is a must.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Gary · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want a wedding planner who knows their stuff, then Beth Baldwin is it. My fiancée and I gave her a short notice request and she was able to knock it out of the ballpark. I was amazed at how efficient she was in getting all of the details taken care of and would definitely refer anyone who is getting married in the Hilton Head area to look up Beth to be your planner.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Vicky · Married on 04/29/2017

It was truly great working with Beth Baldwin and her amazing staff! We live in New York, so it was huge a relief to have such an organized and knowledgeable wedding planner on the ground for us in Hilton Head. Beth and her team were very responsive, organized, great at helping us problem solve, and pleasant to work with. She and the team really bent over backwards for us - for example, Beth herself even took my wedding shoes up to our suite for us so I wouldn't have to miss even a second of our after-party. This was Beth's first gay wedding working as a planner - but you would barely have known it - she worked so seamlessly and professionally! She effortlessly managed our bridal party of over 20 women!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Vicky,
    Thank you for the wonderful review and your trust in me and my team! It was a fabulous wedding surrounded by love, and your Bridal Party was SO much fun! Looking forward to the next opportunity to help another lovely couple with their dream day!
    All the BEST,
    Beth

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth was professional from beginning to the end. Beth had vison and foresight my daughter's wishes for her wedding. I would refer to another couple without any reservations.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Beth was great assisting my husband and I with the planning of our destination wedding in Hilton Head. We started the planning thinking we could do it all on our own but needed the assistance of Beth more than we knew. She assisted with the details that take a wedding from standard to amazing. I highly recommend Beth as a wedding planner, friend during the stress of planning, and great advice giver on the difficult decisions that have to be made.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/14/2016

3.4
      3.0

Communication is key, both bride/groom should share ideas/thoughts with wedding planner, the wedding planner will take your ideas along with theirs and create a beautiful day and memory.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

I would like to know more about why you thought my responsiveness was lacking. Any review of me and my team with less than a 5 rating concerns me. Hearing comments from my former clients about what I can do better to improve my business is very important to me. Please identify yourself so I can speak with you personally.
    Kindly, Beth