Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center Reviews

Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 1
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 2
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 3

Shahjehan · Married on 01/06/2018

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The staff were wonderful from planning stages through execution, taking the time to make sure all our needs were met, offering helpful advice, and perhaps most importantly, getting us through the day of last-minute changes. We would highly recommend Best Western!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Korey · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding weekend! From the 1st call with Jennifer Peterson at the RP-BWH to check out the day after the wedding, our experience was superior & customized to our every need. Everything we asked for was handled with class, knowledge, ease. Jennifer was happy to meet with me or take a phone call anytime I had even a thought. At our food tasting our dinner selections were customized to perfection to be sure that both my husband and I were happy with the menu. Our server at the food tasting was Jeffrey. He was amazing & we asked him to be our dedicated server at the wedding, at our head table. With Jennifer & RP-BWH’s entire event team, we could relax & enjoy our time prior to the wedding knowing that everything was going to be perfect. On our big day, Jennifer checked in with me & my husband to be sure we were comfortable & needed nothing. Anything we needed was taken care of within moments. The wedding ceremony took place at the lobby fountain & followed with a reception in the ballroom. After the ceremony a smaller room was set for the wedding party to “rest” prior to pictures. The small room was set up with champagne, water & lite fare. I suggest having this set up between the ceremony & reception as it gives the opportunity to refresh energy levels before heading into the reception. Jeffrey was our server – for the entire weekend! He left no stone unturned & made sure that 1 of each entrée was delivered to the Bridal Suite for late night dining after the reception. Friends & family stayed at the hotel and RP-BWH accommodated every request asked of them. The banquet staff (especially Debi Webb & Jeffrey), the front desk, the restaurant staff & All-Star Grill staff were all so helpful.

The ONLY negative feedback was that the Wi-fi access was spotty; disconnecting from time to time.

From start to finish, I would suggest and recommend Jennifer & RP-BWH to anyone looking to plan a wedding!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 4
    Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 5
    Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center 6

Loma · Married on 05/20/2017

From the initial meeting till the end of the wedding day, Nicole Chagnon has been so supportive and extremely helpful. Nicole and her team were a great help to setup for the morning ceremony and the evening reception. I don't think I ever heard said 'no' to anything that we asked for. She was also very respective of my family and friends. I would definitely go back to do any other events as I know Nicole and her team will do their best.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I recent got married here and I will say, the venue was beautiful. It was difficult to picture what the venue would look like, due to them constantly having different events, but when it was all set up, I couldn't complain about anything. The rugs were washed and vacuumed the morning of our wedding, our contact, Jennifer, constantly checked in with me to see if there was anything we needed, and if anything was needed, she had it ready to go immediately. I would definitely recommend using Best Western as a venue. The only reason I gave 4/5 stars for the responsiveness was due to being told our guests would receive a discount if staying the night of the wedding, but when they called, it seemed the front desk had no idea what they were talking about. Otherwise, great job!

Sent on 09/27/2017

G. Naheed · Married on 03/04/2017

1. It is all about having a clear vision. The ballroom is a blank space and you can make it your own. We hired a decorator and did uplighting with patterns, and continue to get compliments about how elegant everything looked.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

2.8
      0.5
      3.0
      3.0

Jennifer and Deb were amazing through the planning process. However, we were very disappointed with the night of the wedding. Everything felt rushed. The dinner service was horrible- servers were pulling plates while people were still eating. If someone wasn't sitting at their chair, they didn't get a dinner. We actually had guests who never got their food. We asked a server if they could put a piece of cake in a to go box for my cousins daughter who was leaving for the night, and the server rolled her eyes and said that it was
    gone (it wasn't).

The bartender was extremely rude to my guests. One of my bridesmaids is pregnant, and the bartender refused to give her a non alcoholic lemonade because it "was for the mixers". She was extremely rude to my brother, and ran out of a lot of things (like orange juice).

We were supposed to have a complimentary suite for our wedding night. When I went to check in that morning, we were told there was no reservation. They figured it out but that started the whole day off as stressful. Then they gave all of my guests who had booked rooms an "upgrade" which was actually a smaller room. My parents were given a room key to a room that already had someone in it.

I was also told that my bridal room would be ready early for me to get ready in. I went there at 11:00 and nothing was set up. People were coming in and out if the room until about 2, bringing in tables and chairs, while we were in our robes getting our hair done. During this time there was a hockey banquet, and there were a couple hundred people right outside our door while we were getting ready.

We still had an amazing wedding, but after dealing with the stresses of the morning and hearing about the horrible service our guests endured, we were very upset and disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2018