69 Reviews for Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center

Specialty Wine (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Shuttle (1)
69 Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center Reviews

Miranda was wonderful to work with. We were unexperienced in planning a wedding and she made the venue and food portion of it so much easier. She responded to our emails quickly and was always patient in answering our many questions. The food turned out great as well. Our guests seemed happy with all of the options. Our wedding went smoothly and I would definitely recommend choosing Best Western for your wedding.

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best western went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding! The little details were what blew us away. They laid out forgotten decorations on our cake table, lit candles during our ceremony, made sure our guests with allergies were taken special care of, and even left us gifts at our reception and in the hotel, all being so unexpected. The service was so great and everyone so kind, thorough, and professional! It made it even better that they could do our rehearsal dinner, the hotel, wedding catering, transportation, and the cake! Planning was such a breeze with the help of Miranda and I wouldn’t have done it any different.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda was a rockstar!! I could not have imagined planning my wedding without all of her help!! My wedding was planned long distance and she made it feel as though I was right next to her the whole time.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda and the teams at Best Western and Oshkosh Convention Center were incredible! Miranda helped take all the guess work out of planning our wedding. She was well prepared and answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. We received so many complements from our guests about the venue, the food, and the hotel accommodations. I would highly recommend this venue for any event, but especially for a magical wedding day.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had an amazing experience using Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center as the reception venue for my wedding. Miranda was amazing, she was so helpful and answered all of my questions right away. My husband and I had our reception in the Convention Center. We loved the set up and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend this venue and their catering.

Profile Picture Ivy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

Jimmy and I had an outstanding experience working with Miranda and the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel. From the very start, Miranda made the experience stress-free with her great organization and advice. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding was so beautiful and we received so many compliments on how great the venue was. The service staff was perfect and Miranda was amazing to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Best Western Premier did an amazing job! Friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Erica , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Miranda was amazing! She always answered our questions quickly and was willing to work with us to make our big day everything we hoped for. The Oshkosh Convention Center was the perfect venue for our reception and we would recommend it to everyone! Our guests loved all the space available and we heard great comments about the food.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Plated, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Love! Miranda was helpful from start to finish! Lots of compliments and they did all the work!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wedding and Events Manager, Miranda Gorges, was wonderful to work with. She kept us on track, and she responded promptly to all of our emails. Our reception was set just the way we wanted. I would highly recommend the Athearn Ballroom for a wedding reception venue!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miranda was wonderful to work with, the food and views were amazing. I would recommend the Best Western Waterfront to friends and family. Thanks for a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't think my husband and I could have picked a better venue. Our ceremony was amazing right by the water. Miranda was a huge help she was there the day of our wedding making sure everything went as planned!

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Location was amazing and the food was so good! I highly recommend! Guests loved it!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Our wedding was a day to remember mainly because of the staff at your convention center. The food was fabulous. The wait staff was prompt and friendly. Bartenders were fun and friendly. ( Carol and Jamie I think her name was). Overall, I am highly recommending The Best Western Premier Hitel and Convention Center. Mirranda Gorges was OUTSTANDING!!! I am very very pleased!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy we chose The Best Western in Oshkosh for our wedding reception venue. All of the staff, from the coordinator to the servers & bartenders, were helpful and kind. The hotel was clean and the ballroom we used was gorgeous. The location is great and it's nice they have a restaurant inside too for people that stay from out of town. I would HIGHLY recommend hosting any kind of event here. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were phenomenal in making the planning easy and our wedding day memorable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you want great customer service, The Best Western Convention Center is the place for you!

Profile Picture Jadee, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Best Western Premier was the absolutely perfect place to have our wedding! Miranda, the events coordinator, was a joy to work with, and made herself available whenever needed. She responded very quickly to all questions, and the day of the wedding, the entire staff was excelled in customer service. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Profile Picture User6369487, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Best western Premier was a great choice for us! I planned our wedding from California and Miranda made our process very easy and painless! Our food was amazing and our guest really enjoyed everything! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They also include linens and a room to stay in the night of your wedding for FREE which is awesome! We are both very pleased with how the staff and everything went through the beginning to the very end!

Profile Picture Sonja, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Miranda and her team were amazing to work with! From the planning to the wedding day- each detail was perfect! We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of the staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Best Western is a wonderful venue for a ceremony and reception! They were organized, very accommodating, and were a definitely a big part of making our special day amazing. I would highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a perfect wedding and reception here :)

Profile Picture User7100167, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews