Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center Reviews

77 Reviews for Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center

Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center 1
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center 2

Kasie · Married on 11/10/2018

Easily the easiest vendor we worked with

Miranda (who was our main contact throughout the whole process) was so amazing to work with. She made the whole experience as stress-free as possible. We never felt taken advantage of, or that she tried to force us into anything we didn't want. When the day came, the food was fantastic and the personnel that were at the venue were so wonderful to work with. 10/10 can not recommend highly enough

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved everything about having our wedding at Best Western Convention Center in Oshkosh. They were fast and speedy in responding to any questions we had, and our wedding truly was the best day ever!!!!! I'd reccommend to everyone!

Sharon Guyette · Married on 07/28/2018

A beautiful surroundings inside and out...it was my daughters wedding Malinda Evans....you might want send her a review but I know she loved the whole day.. very satisfied.

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2018

Miranda was wonderful to work with. We were unexperienced in planning a wedding and she made the venue and food portion of it so much easier. She responded to our emails quickly and was always patient in answering our many questions. The food turned out great as well. Our guests seemed happy with all of the options. Our wedding went smoothly and I would definitely recommend choosing Best Western for your wedding.

Ashley · Married on 01/27/2018

The best western went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding! The little details were what blew us away. They laid out forgotten decorations on our cake table, lit candles during our ceremony, made sure our guests with allergies were taken special care of, and even left us gifts at our reception and in the hotel, all being so unexpected. The service was so great and everyone so kind, thorough, and professional! It made it even better that they could do our rehearsal dinner, the hotel, wedding catering, transportation, and the cake! Planning was such a breeze with the help of Miranda and I wouldn’t have done it any different.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2017

Miranda was a rockstar!! I could not have imagined planning my wedding without all of her help!! My wedding was planned long distance and she made it feel as though I was right next to her the whole time.

Beth · Married on 10/14/2017

Miranda and the teams at Best Western and Oshkosh Convention Center were incredible! Miranda helped take all the guess work out of planning our wedding. She was well prepared and answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. We received so many complements from our guests about the venue, the food, and the hotel accommodations. I would highly recommend this venue for any event, but especially for a magical wedding day.

• I

Ivy · Married on 09/30/2017

I had an amazing experience using Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center as the reception venue for my wedding. Miranda was amazing, she was so helpful and answered all of my questions right away. My husband and I had our reception in the Convention Center. We loved the set up and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend this venue and their catering.

Alison · Married on 08/19/2017

Jimmy and I had an outstanding experience working with Miranda and the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel. From the very start, Miranda made the experience stress-free with her great organization and advice. Thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was so beautiful and we received so many compliments on how great the venue was. The service staff was perfect and Miranda was amazing to work with! Highly recommend!

Erica · Married on 07/15/2017

Best Western Premier did an amazing job! Friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend.

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Miranda was amazing! She always answered our questions quickly and was willing to work with us to make our big day everything we hoped for. The Oshkosh Convention Center was the perfect venue for our reception and we would recommend it to everyone! Our guests loved all the space available and we heard great comments about the food.

Alexa · Married on 07/08/2017

Love! Miranda was helpful from start to finish! Lots of compliments and they did all the work!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

The Wedding and Events Manager, Miranda Gorges, was wonderful to work with. She kept us on track, and she responded promptly to all of our emails. Our reception was set just the way we wanted. I would highly recommend the Athearn Ballroom for a wedding reception venue!

Holly · Married on 06/17/2017

Miranda was wonderful to work with, the food and views were amazing. I would recommend the Best Western Waterfront to friends and family. Thanks for a night we will never forget.

Lizbeth · Married on 06/09/2017

I don't think my husband and I could have picked a better venue. Our ceremony was amazing right by the water. Miranda was a huge help she was there the day of our wedding making sure everything went as planned!

Brooke · Married on 06/03/2017

Location was amazing and the food was so good! I highly recommend! Guests loved it!

Carol · Married on 05/19/2017

Our wedding was a day to remember mainly because of the staff at your convention center. The food was fabulous. The wait staff was prompt and friendly. Bartenders were fun and friendly. ( Carol and Jamie I think her name was). Overall, I am highly recommending The Best Western Premier Hitel and Convention Center. Mirranda Gorges was OUTSTANDING!!! I am very very pleased!!!

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so happy we chose The Best Western in Oshkosh for our wedding reception venue. All of the staff, from the coordinator to the servers & bartenders, were helpful and kind. The hotel was clean and the ballroom we used was gorgeous. The location is great and it's nice they have a restaurant inside too for people that stay from out of town. I would HIGHLY recommend hosting any kind of event here. You won't regret it!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

This is a great venue! Miranda is very organized and helpful. You can tell she loves weddings and wants you to have the best wedding possible. She was a pleasure to work with and all the staff members were polite and did a great job. We received many compliments on the food from our guests.

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2016

They were phenomenal in making the planning easy and our wedding day memorable!

Jadee · Married on 10/21/2016

If you want great customer service, The Best Western Convention Center is the place for you!

Toni · Married on 10/14/2016

The Best Western Premier was the absolutely perfect place to have our wedding! Miranda, the events coordinator, was a joy to work with, and made herself available whenever needed. She responded very quickly to all questions, and the day of the wedding, the entire staff was excelled in customer service. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sonja · Married on 10/01/2016

Best western Premier was a great choice for us! I planned our wedding from California and Miranda made our process very easy and painless! Our food was amazing and our guest really enjoyed everything! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They also include linens and a room to stay in the night of your wedding for FREE which is awesome! We are both very pleased with how the staff and everything went through the beginning to the very end!