Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

42 | Neenah, WI

42 Reviews for Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Rachel Brown · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommended

Bridgewood was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! We had a wonderful experience working with Mary. The planning and communication was thorough and timely which allowed us to focus more on other aspects of our wedding day. We knew the staff at Bridgewood had things under control. The staff that day and evening were incredibly kind and helpful. We also hosted my bridal shower there with a similar positive experience. They were extremely accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad you had a wonderful experience with both your shower and your wedding. It was a great pleasure serving you, Ryan and your loved ones on your special day.

Our team wishes you much love and happiness together!

Regards,
    Mary

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue in Neenah, WI

The Bridgewood was an obvious choice for our reception after meeting with their coordinator! From day one, our needs and requests were heard. The staff is extremely professional and helpful! During our reception, we were asked numerous times if we needed anything. Their banquet staff was there all evening and ensured that any minor mishaps (i.e. broken glasses on dance floor) were tended to immediately. With nearly 300 guests, our dinner was served in a timely fashion and had many compliments from our guests about their service. We had a "traditional" church ceremony, but the Bridgewood would have been able to accommodate a ceremony in-house (or outside for warmer months) if we would have needed. My husband and I are beyond pleased with their facility and services and cannot sing their praises enough!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for the compliments. It was an honor to have served you, PJ and your loved ones on your most special day! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!
    Mary

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Bridgewood did a wonderful job for our wedding! We got a little nervous when the wedding coordinator we had been working with left 2 weeks before our wedding but Bridgewood never skipped a beat! We got a lot of compliments from our guests, especially about the food. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lana · Married on 08/05/2017

Myranda was great to work with and was definitely a major asset to my wedding planning. We had the ceremony and the reception at this venue. The service and the food were wonderful; I had many guest come up to me during the reception complimenting the service. I would highly recommend them for any wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

Excellent venue for a wedding reception! Our reception was in the Marquette Ballroom. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Bridgewood. The wedding coordinator, Myranda, was very responsive and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were overall very pleased with everything. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an elegant style wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Thank you Alaina! It was my pleasure :) Congratulations!\

Myranda Meyer
  • Scherwinski Wedding

Jeanna · Married on 09/09/2016

Even though I have not had my wedding yet, I have about a year and a half, I do love everything about this place already.  Shelley responded right away and was always answering all of my questions.  The location is beautiful and I love that its on the golf course.  I am anxious for the big day!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • User5419682 · 2+ years ago

I didn't initially intend to have my wedding at a Hotel, but I looked into it anyway and due to the professionalism of Shelly, the Events Coordinator, and how gorgeous the ballroom and patio are, I signed a contract right away. Shelly is very flexible and has been very helpful so far.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/12/2016

Bridgewood was just an amazing venue for our wedding reception! Shelley was absolutely wonderful to work with, the atmosphere was unique, inviting and welcoming and everyone on staff that we came in contact with was great to work with. Jake was the go-to man the night of the reception and was just so kind and accommodating and hard working. Everything went perfectly and we had many compliments on the reception, hotel and also the attached restaurant, the Ground Round. We go back about once a week to either visit Shelley or go the Ground Round! We absolutely love it there! A fantastic venue!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Hello Kimberly & Mark,
    Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you two. I look forward to your next visit to the Ground Round.
    Shelley

Everything about Bridgewood was wonderful! They set up and cleaned up for us which made things so easy for us and our family! Very easy to work with and professional, not to mention, the venue is beautiful! We had so many compliments and all of the staff was awesome! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I have nothing but positive things to say! Shelley, the event manager, is extremely helpful with all of the details. The space accommodates a large wedding well! I love the private patio!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Dawn · Married on 03/14/2015

Working with Shelley at Bridgewood for my son's wedding was incredible. She executed their event EXACTLY as we had hoped, we could not have asked for anything better. Shelley accommodated every request, was there from beginning to end making sure all was perfect for their day. The food and the service was impeccable. We could not have chosen a better venue for their special day. Thank you for executing their day perfectly!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Steve · Married on 03/14/2015

Service was Exceptional, Shelley was AMAZING to work with, she listened to everything we wanted, was very flexible, the service we got the night of the wedding was Exceptional. We were greeted once dropped off, ran through the quick plan of the evening, then let into the hall before anyone else so we were able to see everything! Food was GREAT, got all special food requests perfect and never missed a beat all night.

The room block for out of town guests was handled awesome and very easy for people to call in and book a room. Our room/suite for the night was amazing, very clean and comfortable felt like we were at home.

Overall very accommodating and GREAT to work with. Wouldn't have change anything!

Sent on 03/18/2015

The event coordinator Shelly, and the staff are amazing to work with. Shelly is very flexible, super helpful, and gets back to you very fast with any questions you have. They were very accommodating with all of our requests! Highly recommend Bridgewood!

Sent on 11/18/2015

I can't imagine a better place to have a wedding. The hotel and restaurant attached was perfect for our out of town guests. Shelly, the coordinator was so organized and really took care of everything. The night was great, the decorations and food were amazing! I didn't have to do any set up or worry about anything the day of the wedding. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend Shelly and her team at Bridgewood in a heartbeat!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kara · Married on 07/18/2014

Shelley at the Bridgewood was amazing from start to finish. All of our guests had a wonderful experience. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • User3191186 · 2+ years ago

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Ground Round in the Best Western Hotel. The staff was easy to work with, they let us make a smaller menu for our guests to choose from and we got to use their patio area for our rehearsal.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Alexis · Married on 07/03/2014

Place was amazing! Shelley did an amazing job catering to our night and worked with us the best she could! The staff is incredible and this place really knows how to make you feel like a great Bride!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Cindy · Married on 05/04/2014

Shelley Lauer was delightful and easy to work with, we could tell it was important to her to make our day special for us and for our guests. The food was delectable and the chef was very accommodating and had great ideas for new and creative entrees. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and classic space. It fit us perfectly!

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

We had our reception at Bridgewood and were very happy with how helpful they were with everything! The food was great and our wedding turned out exactly as I envisioned!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Kari · Married on 07/20/2013

The night went smoothly and the staff was very professional!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Bridgewood was OUTSTANDING. We had both our ceremony and reception at Bridgewood and both went perfectly. The staff was courteous and professional. Everything was completed on time and in an organized fashion. Our guests enjoyed drinks and appetizers out on the patio while the wedding party took pictures on the property (which is beautiful!). The food was tasty - everyone said their meal was hot. Our guests raved about our venue selection and said it was an excellent choice. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/08/2013

The facilities at Bridgewood were great, including the discounted hotel rooms for our guests. Shelley was amazing to work with. She is so knowledgable in what she does and knows most of the local vendors so it made everything very easy. I never felt like I had to worry about anything when it came to the reception as Shelley took care of everything! Everything was beautiful and exactly like I had wanted it to look. The staff that served was also very friendly. When we wanted to take pictures out back of Bridgewood, there was snow and Shelley had someone go right out and shovel it for us so we could go out. I would highly recommend having your reception at Bridgewood!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

We had our Rehearsal, Ceremony, Reception and gift opening at Bridgewood Resort. It was important for us to have everything in one spot because 3/4 of our guests were coming from out of town. This place books up fast but it was worth the wait(We booked two years a head of time and were able to get the date we wanted)! Shelley is phenomenal and goes way out of her way! I sent her numerous e-mails and she would always get back to me promptly. Shelley stayed with us during the Rehearsal and made sure we kept everything on track. We decided to do the pizza buffet for rehearsal and we thought it would be a couple of frozen pizzas to be honest, but it was AMAZING! They had desert bars, chamange, salads and gourmet pizzas. I was a bride that paid attention to every little detail and I have never met someone more organized than myself and that paid attention to the little details like Shelley does. What I recommend to other brides is to wait until the food tasting to go over all of your questions. I tried to e-mail her as little as possible because I know she is a very busy lady, she was very nice and took the time to answer all of our questions anyway. She reviewed everything with us multiple times to make sure everything was correct. I never once felt uneasy or nervous about anything. Shelley made sure that I had a hotel room ready for me early so I could get ready before the ceremony. I honestly spent two hours before the ceremony stuck up in my hotel room with my wedding dress on. I wasn't even nervous because I knew Shelley could coordinate everything. There were a few hiccups with our vendors and Shelley called them multiple times to make sure they weren't lost and got there before the ceremony and reception started. I had chair covers and a ton of decorations they had a ton of staff to put together my reception hall creation and it came out perfectly! This place is a class act! I recommend this place to every bride!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jamie · Married on 11/12/2011

Shelley and the staff at the Bridgewood were unbelievable for our November wedding. She made sure every detail was taken care of and helped the night go off seamlessly. Our guests LOVED the accommodations and food. They book very quickly so be sure to get your wedding date in early, but it is definitely worth the wait. We would highly recommend the Bridgewood to anyone for an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2011