Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Brianne
    Brianne D. Married on 05/20/2022

Bridgewood is the BEST Place for a Wedding

I couldn't have asked for a better day at Bridgewood. Mary and the staff were SO helpful all along the way. It made my entire wedding experience totally stress-free! We were very set on having our ceremony outside and when it rained the day of we had to make the decision to move the location of the ceremony to the patio instead of out by the pergola. It was still beautiful and everyone commented on how great of a job they did drying everything out. The dinner was also amazing along with the staff. We get told all the time how great the food was, and how attentive and fast the staff were!

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Love this! I'm so glad you and Jeremy had a wonderful reception and outdoor ceremony(unity shot and all) with us. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your special day.

Lots of love, laughter and happiness to you both,
    Nicole M. Married on 04/22/2022

Absolutely incredible

We had our wedding ceremony, dinner and reception here and Mary and all the staff were perfect! They checked in with us and made our day absolutely perfect! Not a single thing went wrong ❤️

Nikki,
    Thanks so much for the kind words! You and Ryan were so much fun to work with. I loved learning the story of how you two met. Timing is everything and you two had that and a lot more! Don't be strangers. I hope you pop in when you come for your anniversary stay!

Lots of love to you both,
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Travis Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing All The Way Around

Everything about Mary and her team was perfect! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect setting and excellent service!! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Hi Travis!
    Thanks so much for the kind review. It was certainly my honor and pleasure to have helped you and Marcela with your wedding. It turned out so amazing and I now feel more inspired than event to get better at my Spanish! Please stop in and say 'hi' when you come back for your anniversary stay.

Lots of love to you both!
  • Aaron
    Aaron S. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Venue and GREAT Staff!

Mary was incredible to work with! She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the planning process and helped us each step of the way. If you are looking for a full service venue to host your big day, The Bridgewood Hotel and Conference Center is the place for you!

Hi Aaron!

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback! It was such an honor to work with you and Angela on both your ceremony and reception. You had a beautiful Sunday fall weather day and stunning bride to go with it!

I hope you enjoy your complimentary anniversary stay and please stop in and let me know how you are doing.

Lots of love,
  • Jodi
    Jodi G. Married on 05/21/2021

Wedding Review

Mary and the Bridgewood team were AMAZING to work with. Mary was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner and was able to change around things with the pandemic taking place. She was so friendly and helpful and made all my wedding dreams come true. The dinner was delicious and so many of my guests commented on this. It was so nice to have the hotel attached which made a safe place for guests to stay.

Hi Mrs. Gardner!
    Thank you soooooo much for the kind words. That wedding dress was to die for! You two are so perfect for each other. Please don't be a stranger and stop in to say 'hi' for your anniversary stay with us!

Wishing you both lots of love, laughter and happiness together!
  • Karenna
    Karenna L. Married on 05/16/2021

Best day ever!

My husband and I chose Bridgewood out of 10 venues and we are so happy that we choose them! Mary made the planning process easy and fun! I never had to worry about anything that the Bridgewood was in charge of. The banquet team was fantastic! They were very attuned to our needs and willingly went out of their way to help in anyway they could. Our guests (and my husband and I) absolutely loved the food, and I had some picky guests. The guests also enjoyed being able to use the patio on our beautiful day in May. You will NOT regret booking with them!

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thanks Karenna! You and Zachary were so easy to work with and very kind. I hope you do well on your boards and enjoy your belated honeymoon next year.
    Lots of love and happiness to you!
    Mary and the Bridgewood Team
    Jane S. Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful experience!

We are so happy we chose Bridgewood to host our wedding reception. Mary was there every step of the planning process and was very detail oriented. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was stressful in itself but we knew we were in good hands with Mary and her staff. The reception went off without a hitch. Bridgewood goes above and beyond. A perfect day!

Hi Mrs. Glisczinski!
    Thanks so much for the kind words! You and Ian were so sweet to work with. The feelings are mutual for how easy it was to work with you through such a trying time. I hope to see you when you stay again for your anniversary!
    Best regards,
    Kayla W. Married on 11/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridgewood was the perfect choice for our wedding!!

We enjoyed the experience from day one with the phenomenal assistance provided by Bridgewood to create a dream come true day. We enjoyed working with Mary and her team as they went above and beyond to create a beautiful environment for our special day. The responsiveness for all my questions was fast, clear and concise always. My eyes filled with happy tears as I walked through those doors with everything in order, a great team making sure our friends and family were well taken care of. We had many staff come up to us to make sure the evening was going well or if we needed anything. 5 star service! Food was amazing as well.. endless compliments from our family and friends. Thank you Bridgewood!

Hi Kayla & Gram!

So happy we were able to create a memorable wedding day for you. You were truly a joy to work with and I loved watching you and your dad rehearse for your father/daughter dance. So fun and sweet! Be happy and be safe....don't forget to stop in when you are here for your one year anniversary stay!

Best,
    Mary and the Bridgewood family
  • Valyssa
    Valyssa Married on 10/31/2020

Everything I could ask for

Couldn’t imagine working with anyone else, she was so friendly and helpful, I loved the venue and all that it has to offer! We are so excited for our big day, and couldn’t be happier to have it at bridgewood! Between fixing up our new and first house we just got together, and planning a wedding, knowing we have someone so awesome to work with, makes life a lot easier! Our wedding is going to be October 31st 2020

Hi Valyssa!

I'm so excited to work with you and Luke for your wedding! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your mother...I can't wait to see your plans develop into your amazing wedding day with us. Thanks so much for entrusting us!
  • Allyson
    Allyson Married on 10/17/2020

The wedding was perfect!

Mary was so lovely to work with! She was always there to help with any questions we had. The food was delicious. The staff was wonderful! We decided the morning of our wedding that we were going to have the ceremony indoors rather than outside. Though I was disappointed we couldn't do it outside, it turned out even more beautiful than I imagined indoors. My grandma was in charge of putting together all my decorations out and she had nothing but good things to say about the venue staff.

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Mrs. Evers! It was such an honor to have served you. Your ceremony did look spectacular when all was said and done. I really enjoyed working with your grandma...she really knows her stuff! Stop in and let me know how you and your family are doing when you stay for your one year anniversary!
    Lots of love to you,
    Sue S. Married on 10/17/2020

Super Amazing

Mary and the staff at Bridgewood are amazing. They make sure your needs are met and that everything turns out how you envisioned it. I would highly recommend Bridgewood to everyone.

Mrs. Estin,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! You and Dean were so amazing to help. I really appreciate you entrusting us with your wedding day. Please stop in and say 'hi' when you are in town to let me know how you both are doing.

Lots of love and happiness to you both!
    Mary Hartjes and the Bridgewood team
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 08/21/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue, highly recommend!

We loved having our wedding at Bridgewood! We worked with Mary and she was very responsive, helpful, organized and accommodating the entire process. We actually had to move our wedding date because of the pandemic, but the process with Bridgewood was painless and easy. Our guests loved the convenience of having the wedding in all at one location with the option to stay the night right at the hotel if needed. We had a great experience!

Hi Mrs. Niles!
    What a wonderful day we had for your wedding! You and Alex were so patient and through it all very easy to work with. It was an honor to be a part of your ceremony and reception. I'd love for you both to stop in when you stay for your one year anniversary to update me on how you are doing.
    All my best,
    Laura V. Married on 08/16/2020

amazing service!

We loved having our wedding at the Bridgewood. Mary was amazing to work with and made everything so much easier for me. I really appreciated the effort she put forth and her making sure that everything was rmthe way I wanted it. Amazing experience! Thank you Bridgewood staff, and especially Mary Hartjes!

Hi Laura!
    Thanks so much for that amazing review. It was my honor to have served you. I really loved how your you put together that awesome photo display of your family from Germany. Even though they weren't there in person their presence was felt. I wish you and Ross so much happiness. Please stop in and say 'hi' when you come back for your complimentary stay on your one year anniversary!
    Tammi R. Married on 05/01/2020

Best Day Ever at The Bridgewood

We wouldn't change a thing with choosing the Bridgewood as our reception venue for our big wedding day. Working with Mary made planning our event fun, stress-free, and memorable. She is easy to communicate any questions to, and she made the process go so smooth even with the pandemic. She was flexible and helpful when having to reschedule our big day. She works well with all of the vendors and helps with coordination for the day of. The food at Bridgewood was also tasty and many people mentioned how good it was. We would recommend the Bridgewood to anyone!

Tammi and Kurt,
    Thanks so much for the amazing review! The feeling is mutual. It has been quite the journey and although difficult rescheduling the wedding I'm so glad you stuck it through so we could host your special day. Love does win in the end!
    Much love and happiness to you both. See you on your one year anniversary stay!
    Mary and the Bridgewood Team
  • Ezekiel
    Ezekiel Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They made the wedding-planning headache disappear

I don't consider myself a high-maintenance bride, but between me, my husband, and our families, we wound up with a million requests and questions. Mary helped us with everyone and always responded quickly. Plus, being able to flow outside on a nice weather day and into their bar for those who arrived early or stayed late was really great for all of our guests. Would definitely recommend.

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thanks for the kind review! It was our great pleasure to have served you on your special day.
    Wishing you both lots of love, laughter and happiness in your lives together as husband and wife!
    Rachel B. Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommended

Bridgewood was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! We had a wonderful experience working with Mary. The planning and communication was thorough and timely which allowed us to focus more on other aspects of our wedding day. We knew the staff at Bridgewood had things under control. The staff that day and evening were incredibly kind and helpful. We also hosted my bridal shower there with a similar positive experience. They were extremely accommodating to our needs.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad you had a wonderful experience with both your shower and your wedding. It was a great pleasure serving you, Ryan and your loved ones on your special day.

Our team wishes you much love and happiness together!

Regards,
    Sarah Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue in Neenah, WI

The Bridgewood was an obvious choice for our reception after meeting with their coordinator! From day one, our needs and requests were heard. The staff is extremely professional and helpful! During our reception, we were asked numerous times if we needed anything. Their banquet staff was there all evening and ensured that any minor mishaps (i.e. broken glasses on dance floor) were tended to immediately. With nearly 300 guests, our dinner was served in a timely fashion and had many compliments from our guests about their service. We had a "traditional" church ceremony, but the Bridgewood would have been able to accommodate a ceremony in-house (or outside for warmer months) if we would have needed. My husband and I are beyond pleased with their facility and services and cannot sing their praises enough!

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for the compliments. It was an honor to have served you, PJ and your loved ones on your most special day! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!
    Michelle Married on 08/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bridgewood did a wonderful job for our wedding! We got a little nervous when the wedding coordinator we had been working with left 2 weeks before our wedding but Bridgewood never skipped a beat! We got a lot of compliments from our guests, especially about the food. Definitely recommend!
    Lana Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Myranda was great to work with and was definitely a major asset to my wedding planning. We had the ceremony and the reception at this venue. The service and the food were wonderful; I had many guest come up to me during the reception complimenting the service. I would highly recommend them for any wedding.
    Alaina Married on 07/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent venue for a wedding reception! Our reception was in the Marquette Ballroom. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Bridgewood. The wedding coordinator, Myranda, was very responsive and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were overall very pleased with everything. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an elegant style wedding.

Thank you Alaina! It was my pleasure :) Congratulations!\

Myranda Meyer
  • Scherwinski Wedding
    Jeanna Married on 09/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Even though I have not had my wedding yet, I have about a year and a half, I do love everything about this place already.  Shelley responded right away and was always answering all of my questions.  The location is beautiful and I love that its on the golf course.  I am anxious for the big day!!!!
  • User2309435 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I didn't initially intend to have my wedding at a Hotel, but I looked into it anyway and due to the professionalism of Shelly, the Events Coordinator, and how gorgeous the ballroom and patio are, I signed a contract right away. Shelly is very flexible and has been very helpful so far.
    Kimberly Married on 03/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bridgewood was just an amazing venue for our wedding reception! Shelley was absolutely wonderful to work with, the atmosphere was unique, inviting and welcoming and everyone on staff that we came in contact with was great to work with. Jake was the go-to man the night of the reception and was just so kind and accommodating and hard working. Everything went perfectly and we had many compliments on the reception, hotel and also the attached restaurant, the Ground Round. We go back about once a week to either visit Shelley or go the Ground Round! We absolutely love it there! A fantastic venue!!

Hello Kimberly & Mark,
    Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you two. I look forward to your next visit to the Ground Round.
    Shelley
  • User2179621 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything about Bridgewood was wonderful! They set up and cleaned up for us which made things so easy for us and our family! Very easy to work with and professional, not to mention, the venue is beautiful! We had so many compliments and all of the staff was awesome! Highly recommend!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message