Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

49 | Neenah, WI

49 Reviews for Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center

• Valyssa

Valyssa · Married on 10/31/2020

Everything I could ask for

Couldn’t imagine working with anyone else, she was so friendly and helpful, I loved the venue and all that it has to offer! We are so excited for our big day, and couldn’t be happier to have it at bridgewood! Between fixing up our new and first house we just got together, and planning a wedding, knowing we have someone so awesome to work with, makes life a lot easier! Our wedding is going to be October 31st 2020

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hi Valyssa!

I'm so excited to work with you and Luke for your wedding! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your mother...I can't wait to see your plans develop into your amazing wedding day with us. Thanks so much for entrusting us!
    Mary and the Bridgewood Family
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 10/17/2020

The wedding was perfect!

Mary was so lovely to work with! She was always there to help with any questions we had. The food was delicious. The staff was wonderful! We decided the morning of our wedding that we were going to have the ceremony indoors rather than outside. Though I was disappointed we couldn't do it outside, it turned out even more beautiful than I imagined indoors. My grandma was in charge of putting together all my decorations out and she had nothing but good things to say about the venue staff.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Mrs. Evers! It was such an honor to have served you. Your ceremony did look spectacular when all was said and done. I really enjoyed working with your grandma...she really knows her stuff! Stop in and let me know how you and your family are doing when you stay for your one year anniversary!
    Lots of love to you,
    Mary and the Bridgewood team

Sue Schubert · Married on 10/17/2020

Super Amazing

Mary and the staff at Bridgewood are amazing. They make sure your needs are met and that everything turns out how you envisioned it. I would highly recommend Bridgewood to everyone.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Mrs. Estin,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! You and Dean were so amazing to help. I really appreciate you entrusting us with your wedding day. Please stop in and say 'hi' when you are in town to let me know how you both are doing.

Lots of love and happiness to you both!
    Mary Hartjes and the Bridgewood team
  • Ashley

Ashley Perket · Married on 08/21/2020

Great venue, highly recommend!

We loved having our wedding at Bridgewood! We worked with Mary and she was very responsive, helpful, organized and accommodating the entire process. We actually had to move our wedding date because of the pandemic, but the process with Bridgewood was painless and easy. Our guests loved the convenience of having the wedding in all at one location with the option to stay the night right at the hotel if needed. We had a great experience!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Hi Mrs. Niles!
    What a wonderful day we had for your wedding! You and Alex were so patient and through it all very easy to work with. It was an honor to be a part of your ceremony and reception. I'd love for you both to stop in when you stay for your one year anniversary to update me on how you are doing.
    All my best,

Laura Vande Hey · Married on 08/16/2020

amazing service!

We loved having our wedding at the Bridgewood. Mary was amazing to work with and made everything so much easier for me. I really appreciated the effort she put forth and her making sure that everything was rmthe way I wanted it. Amazing experience! Thank you Bridgewood staff, and especially Mary Hartjes!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Hi Laura!
    Thanks so much for that amazing review. It was my honor to have served you. I really loved how your you put together that awesome photo display of your family from Germany. Even though they weren't there in person their presence was felt. I wish you and Ross so much happiness. Please stop in and say 'hi' when you come back for your complimentary stay on your one year anniversary!
  • Ezekiel

Ezekiel · Married on 05/11/2019

They made the wedding-planning headache disappear

I don't consider myself a high-maintenance bride, but between me, my husband, and our families, we wound up with a million requests and questions. Mary helped us with everyone and always responded quickly. Plus, being able to flow outside on a nice weather day and into their bar for those who arrived early or stayed late was really great for all of our guests. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Best Western PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center's reply:

Thanks for the kind review! It was our great pleasure to have served you on your special day.
    Wishing you both lots of love, laughter and happiness in your lives together as husband and wife!

Rachel Brown · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommended

Bridgewood was the perfect venue for our wedding reception! We had a wonderful experience working with Mary. The planning and communication was thorough and timely which allowed us to focus more on other aspects of our wedding day. We knew the staff at Bridgewood had things under control. The staff that day and evening were incredibly kind and helpful. We also hosted my bridal shower there with a similar positive experience. They were extremely accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad you had a wonderful experience with both your shower and your wedding. It was a great pleasure serving you, Ryan and your loved ones on your special day.

Our team wishes you much love and happiness together!

Regards,

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue in Neenah, WI

The Bridgewood was an obvious choice for our reception after meeting with their coordinator! From day one, our needs and requests were heard. The staff is extremely professional and helpful! During our reception, we were asked numerous times if we needed anything. Their banquet staff was there all evening and ensured that any minor mishaps (i.e. broken glasses on dance floor) were tended to immediately. With nearly 300 guests, our dinner was served in a timely fashion and had many compliments from our guests about their service. We had a "traditional" church ceremony, but the Bridgewood would have been able to accommodate a ceremony in-house (or outside for warmer months) if we would have needed. My husband and I are beyond pleased with their facility and services and cannot sing their praises enough!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for the compliments. It was an honor to have served you, PJ and your loved ones on your most special day! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Bridgewood did a wonderful job for our wedding! We got a little nervous when the wedding coordinator we had been working with left 2 weeks before our wedding but Bridgewood never skipped a beat! We got a lot of compliments from our guests, especially about the food. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lana · Married on 08/05/2017

Myranda was great to work with and was definitely a major asset to my wedding planning. We had the ceremony and the reception at this venue. The service and the food were wonderful; I had many guest come up to me during the reception complimenting the service. I would highly recommend them for any wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

Excellent venue for a wedding reception! Our reception was in the Marquette Ballroom. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Bridgewood. The wedding coordinator, Myranda, was very responsive and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were overall very pleased with everything. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an elegant style wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Thank you Alaina! It was my pleasure :) Congratulations!\

Myranda Meyer
  • Scherwinski Wedding

Jeanna · Married on 09/09/2016

Even though I have not had my wedding yet, I have about a year and a half, I do love everything about this place already.  Shelley responded right away and was always answering all of my questions.  The location is beautiful and I love that its on the golf course.  I am anxious for the big day!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • User5419682 · 2+ years ago

I didn't initially intend to have my wedding at a Hotel, but I looked into it anyway and due to the professionalism of Shelly, the Events Coordinator, and how gorgeous the ballroom and patio are, I signed a contract right away. Shelly is very flexible and has been very helpful so far.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kimberly · Married on 03/12/2016

Bridgewood was just an amazing venue for our wedding reception! Shelley was absolutely wonderful to work with, the atmosphere was unique, inviting and welcoming and everyone on staff that we came in contact with was great to work with. Jake was the go-to man the night of the reception and was just so kind and accommodating and hard working. Everything went perfectly and we had many compliments on the reception, hotel and also the attached restaurant, the Ground Round. We go back about once a week to either visit Shelley or go the Ground Round! We absolutely love it there! A fantastic venue!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Hello Kimberly & Mark,
    Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you two. I look forward to your next visit to the Ground Round.
    Shelley

Everything about Bridgewood was wonderful! They set up and cleaned up for us which made things so easy for us and our family! Very easy to work with and professional, not to mention, the venue is beautiful! We had so many compliments and all of the staff was awesome! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I have nothing but positive things to say! Shelley, the event manager, is extremely helpful with all of the details. The space accommodates a large wedding well! I love the private patio!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Dawn · Married on 03/14/2015

Working with Shelley at Bridgewood for my son's wedding was incredible. She executed their event EXACTLY as we had hoped, we could not have asked for anything better. Shelley accommodated every request, was there from beginning to end making sure all was perfect for their day. The food and the service was impeccable. We could not have chosen a better venue for their special day. Thank you for executing their day perfectly!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Steve · Married on 03/14/2015

Service was Exceptional, Shelley was AMAZING to work with, she listened to everything we wanted, was very flexible, the service we got the night of the wedding was Exceptional. We were greeted once dropped off, ran through the quick plan of the evening, then let into the hall before anyone else so we were able to see everything! Food was GREAT, got all special food requests perfect and never missed a beat all night.

The room block for out of town guests was handled awesome and very easy for people to call in and book a room. Our room/suite for the night was amazing, very clean and comfortable felt like we were at home.

Overall very accommodating and GREAT to work with. Wouldn't have change anything!

Sent on 03/18/2015

The event coordinator Shelly, and the staff are amazing to work with. Shelly is very flexible, super helpful, and gets back to you very fast with any questions you have. They were very accommodating with all of our requests! Highly recommend Bridgewood!

Sent on 11/18/2015

I can't imagine a better place to have a wedding. The hotel and restaurant attached was perfect for our out of town guests. Shelly, the coordinator was so organized and really took care of everything. The night was great, the decorations and food were amazing! I didn't have to do any set up or worry about anything the day of the wedding. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend Shelly and her team at Bridgewood in a heartbeat!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kara · Married on 07/18/2014

Shelley at the Bridgewood was amazing from start to finish. All of our guests had a wonderful experience. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • User3191186 · 2+ years ago

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Ground Round in the Best Western Hotel. The staff was easy to work with, they let us make a smaller menu for our guests to choose from and we got to use their patio area for our rehearsal.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Alexis · Married on 07/03/2014

Place was amazing! Shelley did an amazing job catering to our night and worked with us the best she could! The staff is incredible and this place really knows how to make you feel like a great Bride!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Cindy · Married on 05/04/2014

Shelley Lauer was delightful and easy to work with, we could tell it was important to her to make our day special for us and for our guests. The food was delectable and the chef was very accommodating and had great ideas for new and creative entrees. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and classic space. It fit us perfectly!

Sent on 08/10/2014