Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 4
Best Made Videos® 5
Best Made Videos® 6

Katie · Married on 05/12/2017

Initially we were not going to hire a videographer for our wedding however after seeing the videos on Best Made Videos website we knew it would be mistake to not explore our options. After just talking to Reid via email we knew that he needed to be a part of our special day. Reid met and exceeded all of our expectations and was so much fun to work with! His professionalism was appreciated but his personal commentaries not only made our wedding video priceless but made us feel like he had been our friend for years. We will cherish this video for the rest of our lives, thank you so much Reid!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Really appreciate your review! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Steffanie · Married on 04/29/2017

They were so amazing to work with and so much fun!! Our event was from 8am till 10pm and they captured every moment of the day!! The video turned out amazing and we were so happy that we had went with their company!! I would definitely have them work with us again!! Thank you Reid and your team for making my wedding day so special and beautiful!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! It was a really unique and special wedding day and we are so grateful that we got to take part in it!

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

We were not originally planning on having a videographer. We didn’t put it in the initial budget or think it was necessary. But after talking with Reid and looking through his website (I think I literally watched every video on his blog in one afternoon), I had to have video. And I had to have Best Made Videos. Reid was so great to work with from beginning to end. He and his assistant Jeff worked so seamlessly with our photographers and they made an amazing team. I can’t believe how beautiful the video turned out - plus we got it only 3 days later! We have no regrets whatsoever of fitting it into the budget. It’s true what they say, the day really does go by in a blur, and having those moments captured in such an elegant and captivating way is priceless.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate you leaving a review and for allowing us to help capture your day!

Erin · Married on 04/08/2017

We love Reid! He was great to work with from the first moment we met at the Seattle Wedding show. He was accommodating with our needs and professional at each step of the way. We love our videos and it was great to re-live the day over! One of the guests event commented that she did not know we had videographers at the wedding because they stayed out of the way. Yet they captured all the great moments! I would recommend Reid to anyone thinking of video for their wedding. Meet with him discuss your needs and watch the magic happen!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! What a fun and memorable day. I wish you many years of happiness!!! Thanks again for being so great!

DANIJELA · Married on 03/31/2017

What can we say.....
    Great service, Great Team, Fantastic product!

We thank you for all your hard work especially fantastic attitude from not only you but the whole team.

Danijela and Fedja Losic

Sent on 06/14/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! What an amazing day. It was so fun getting to spend it with you two.

Desiree · Married on 03/01/2017

When Ron and I planned a last minute surprise wedding Reid was awesome to work with. He let him know upfront that we had a unique situation with our surprise wedding and a very sick child with cancer.. We wanted to make sure whatever video we got that it not only mirrored the love we felt, but offered a lot sentiment to both our children and all others who would see it. Reid went above and beyond with editing and giving us all the clips we wanted, He even did last minute edits upon request. The video turned out amazing and we will cherish it forever. It will give our youngs kids a forever memory. It also gave many of our friends a family a view of our wedding, which was awesome since we had a very small wedding party. Our 3 kiddos have already asked to watch it several times. Reid did a fabulous job at being sensitive to our needs and also giving us everything thing we asked for. The surprise wedding when off without a hitch and we have had the coolest comments about the video. Many people have adored it. Thank you Reid!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Happy to be a part of such an amazing day! Thanks again for letting me capture your love.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2017

Early in the wedding planning process, my soon-to-be husband and I decided not to have a videographer. We had invested in an amazing photographer, and did not feel that the expense would be worth it.

I am so glad I was wrong!

Less than a month before the wedding my mother convinced me to just "go for it!" and have video. A bit of good luck brought us to Reid and he even had our wedding date open! One conversation with him put me at ease... there would be no cheezy messages for the bride and groom, just a beautiful piece of art we will cherish forever.

On our wedding day, the team from Best Made Videos was helpful, accommodating, and added so much to the joy of our day. I was so grateful.

However, nothing compared to the first time I watched our highlight video. They captured the magic of our day perfectly. It was everything I could have dreamed of, and so much more.

I could not have asked for a better videographer, or for a better momento of our day. We already cherish the videos, and look forward to watching them for the rest of our lives.

If you are not sure about video on your wedding day - DO IT
    and if you want it done right, hire Best Made Video!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great review! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a fantastic day and I’m so glad I could be a part of it.
  • Joana

Joana · event on: 02/25/2017

Reid is unbelievably TALENTED. We have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our beautiful wedding video. There has not been a day that has gone by we have not watched our highlight video. We are absolutely speechless. We LOVE it!

Best Made Videos - Reid produced an incredibly unique and special video highlighting our big special day. He went above and beyond and were so thankful for these long lasting memories that we can reflect on for years to come.

We cannot recommend Reid HIGHLY enough!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! It was a blast getting to share the day with you.
  • Joana

Joana · Married on 02/25/2017

We HIGHLY recommend Best Made Videos!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2016

Amazing company! From the first time I reached out through to receiving the videos Reid was very responsible, helpful and nice. The day of, he came with ideas and a friendly attitude. I HIGHLY recommend these guys!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys were great! Thanks so much.

Serena · Married on 11/12/2016

Reid did an incredible job on our wedding videography. He was the most flexible, down-to-earth videographer we talked to when we were in the planning phase (and we talked to several!). It was so refreshing to have a real person who could actually craft a custom package to fit our unique scenario, rather than all the other videographers who had a sort of one-size-fits-all mindset.

Reid was very professional in his communications and organization, and his attention to detail really put my mind at ease with the process. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, he was always proactive with detail planning and quick to respond to any questions or feedback that I had--and honestly, he was probably more on top of things than I was.

On the day of the wedding, Reid and his assistant both looked sharp and fit right in and stayed totally cool and collected even in the midst of pre-wedding organized chaos. He teamed up with our photographer, too, to capture various moments in both mediums. Reid really demonstrated his artistic eye in finding perfect locations for capturing footage (like this really cool alley behind our venue where we ended up taking a bunch of awesome photos!).

The finished product was completed very quickly, and was better than we could have ever asked for. The videos--both the highlight reel and the full film--captured perfectly the roller coaster of emotions of the day, the joy in the air, and the love that surrounded us. Watching them, I had to stop for a second and remember that this wasn't a movie I was watching--this really was my wedding, rendered picture-perfect under the artistic touch of Reid.

In short: if you're looking for a videographer to go above and beyond in capturing your wedding day story, work with you to fit your needs perfectly, and work proactively to keep the whole process smooth, choose Best Made Videos.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a kind and thoughtful review. Thank you so much for your kind words. Your love story is inspiring and I feel honored to have been able to help capture it!
  • Rosaida

Rosaida · Married on 11/04/2016

Where to start. Both families and friends are in awe about the whole set up. From getting ready to the ceremony to the reception then to the finale (Video highlight). Being the first couple in our family using a videographer, we're both excited to say we did it with the help of Reid Johnson. Reid, a very friendly and fun person to work with. Glad we chose you and your team to be a part of an important event in our lives. Best Made Video came through with what was promised. A highlight video, 2 dvds, and raw videos of our wedding day. I highly recommend Reid as Videographer.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys were amazing! Thanks for allowing me to witness you special day.

RaKayla · Married on 10/29/2016

In the beginning of our planning process for our wedding, we foolishly believed we did not need a videographer. I am so glad that mindset changed in time for us to find Reid of Best Made Videos. The theme for our wedding was "Halloween", and for a wedding with such a unique and awesome theme you need to have an equally unique and awesome videographer. Reid's style and way of editing is perfect. Shooting with him was fun and he worked alongside our photographer so well. His wife assisted him for our wedding day and she was an absolute delight to have for all the confidence-boosting! Reid gets your footage to you within 72 hours, which is so fantastic because I couldn't wait to see it! Everyone loved watching the video once it was finished, it was an absolute hit! I cannot thank Reid and his wife enough for being a huge part of our wedding day. If you are searching for a videographer, Best Made Videos is the videographer you want and need for your wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an amazing one-of-a-kind day, and I'm so honored we got to share it with you

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

I am so happy I decided to book Best Made Videos! Reid was so great to work with. I was so torn about hiring a wedding videographer, I couldn't decide if that was something I wanted to do. Then a few months before the wedding I decided to go for it and I found Reid and he (thankfully) was not yet booked for my wedding date. I can't tell you how glad I am that I decided to have a videographer. It is so amazing to be able to watch a video of your wedding day. It gives you something that pictures can't. And Reid made us such a beautiful wedding video that I love watching it over and over again. If you are thinking about booking a videographer... trust me, you will be so happy you did and you can't go wrong with Reid of Best Made Videos.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are incredible! Thanks so much.

Scott · Married on 09/24/2016

Reid was extremely friendly, responsive and helpful. His prices are very fair and always responded immediately via text, email, or phone. He showed up early, worked extremely well with photographer and adapted well to any situation that popped up during the entire day. I would strongly recommend him to any engaged couple that are wanting to have a memorable video to relive one of the most beautiful moments of their lives.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I really appreciate it.

Antony · Married on 09/18/2016

Bestmadevideos was amazing and did a great job with our wedding. They replied to all our questions quickly and were very accommodating as our wedding included events all day.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate your time. Thanks for allowing us to take part in your great day.

Erica · Married on 09/18/2016

I have been meaning to write this review for months but I knew it would be lengthy and I wasn't sure where to even start! Reid was simply amazing! He is a true professional and kept great communication throughout the whole process. He responded fast, was super affordable for his quality of work, met with us months in advance, followed up with us prior, showed up on time and was very organized. Our video was so beautifully done and we had it back within DAYS! We didn't have to wait weeks or months. We had our perfect wedding highlight video, full ceremony video, and extra footage within only a few days. The best part about working with Reid was who he is as a person though. He didn't feel like a vendor or someone just there to film our wedding, he felt like a friend or family member that was supposed to be there. I was nervous/awkward thinking about having a camera watch us while we were hanging out or getting ready but Reid made it easy to forget the camera was even there. After the wedding, I was chatting with a friend and telling her that she has to have Reid as her wedding videographer and she asked how I knew him. It was fun to let her know that I didn't know him prior but that he is just one of those people with such an easy going and comfortable personality that makes you feel like you know him. If you are reading this review and need a videographer, you've found him! Thank you so much Best Made Videos!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great review! Thank you so much. It was an amazing day!

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

I knew the day I got married, I wanted to have a video of my own. Being on a budget, I knew this was an extra expense, but was something that I was not willing to part with. I researched videographers and found Best Made Videos which turned out to be one of the best decisions for my wedding day. From the initial communication with Reid, I could tell he was passionate about his business and his customers. He was responsive, very organized and flexible with setting up an initial meeting. Although Reid could not film my wedding, his business partner Joe was assigned my wedding. When I met Reid and Joe I knew this would be a great fit! Reid was awesome to work with through the planning process including being patient with me not knowing logistics up until a few days before the wedding. Joe and his assistant Matt arrived on time to the house where the bridesmaids were getting ready and were friendly, easy to work with and very helpful. When I arrived at the venue to change, Joe took charge and was a HUGE help in logistics (ie getting groomsmen out of bridal party suite so I could change, ensuring that no one saw me, organizing myself and my maid-of-honor to make my way to our first look, etc.) Overall, Joe was amazing in making sure that all went smoothly while the photographer was setting up and my day of coordinator was setting up the ceremony/reception area. Throughout my wedding day, Joe and Matt were present when I needed them to be and available for questions, but also stayed behind the scenes so as not to disrupt any of the guests. I couldn't have thanked Joe more for assisting throughout the day. We had our wedding video & trailer in a matter of days! They both were AMAZING! Reid did such a great job in such little time to get our wedding video in our hands. I would highly recommend BEST MADE VIDEOS to film your wedding as Reid and his staff are great and the work Reid puts together is beyond what I ever could have expected. A huge thank you to Reid, Joe & Matt!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for such a kind and thoughtful review!

Patricia · Married on 09/10/2016

Spectacular quality & service. We can't say enough good things about our experience!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words, a fun and love filled day to say the least!

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Reid at Best Made Videos was so helpful throughout the whole wedding process! He worked wonderfully with our photographers and made the whole video process a breeze. Reid made sure to capture both the little funny moments and the big special moments. Our video turned out to be so unique and full of our personalities, we love watching it!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! You guys were a pleasure to work with and it was so fun sharing your day with you and your families. Thanks again!

Erin · Married on 09/04/2016

Reid was an absolute pleasure to work with. Prior to the wedding he was accessible and more than happy to work with us as we ironed out details for the wedding. During our wedding Reid worked closely with our Photographer coming up with creative and unique photos and video footage. Because of this, Reid was able to produce a wedding video that not only do we love and cherish but our family and friends have commented on how much they love it as well and brings tears to their eyes every time they watch it. Reid even took time to help us make sure that we were able to embed the live stream of our wedding onto our wedding website so that our family and friends who live in different states and another country could watch and still be a part of our very special day. Reid is a courteous professional who is extremely talented. We can't recommend Reid enough if you are looking for a videographer who will be able to capture your special day

Sent on 12/05/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure spending the day with you guys!

Ronald · Married on 09/03/2016

Very satisfied with the service. Outstanding

Sent on 10/06/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! What an incredible day, thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Enoch · Married on 09/03/2016

Best Made Videos was one of the best vendor choices, aside from our wedding planner and DJ, that we made for our special day! They were extremely accommodating with our schedule, especially given that we had to travel to Seattle from out of town to meet with the vendors and check out the venue. Every time, without fail, Best Made Videos was available. The final product was unsurprisingly amazing - not only did they provide short- and long-form official wedding videos which were just wonderful, they also provided us with every single second of video shot from the entire day. Best Made Videos, true to its name, was nothing short of spectacular. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your wedding day was so fun! Thanks again.

erikad · Married on 08/28/2016

Reid was awesome! He was very professional, fun and created such a beautiful video for us! It took him two days and it was amazing! The video had everyone crying and I can't stop watching it!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your amazing words! What a great day. Happy to be a part of it.

We loved working with Reid & the Best Made Videos team! Of all of the vendors that we interviewed and worked with, Reid was by far the fastest and most consistent responder - a huge advantage in the wedding planning process! I had finite amounts of time to plan my wedding throughout the work week, and Reid made quick decision making within those short stretches much easier.

They entirely exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding & delivered a video that we absolutely LOVE in record speed (one week after!!). They did a terrific job of capturing so many special moments and creating a beautiful narrative with them - it truly transports us right back to our wedding day each time we watch it.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! What a fun day.