Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 4
Best Made Videos® 5
Best Made Videos® 6

Alyse · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so thrilled with the quality of video we received for our wedding. Reid and his team were so wonderful right from the start. We weren’t sure if a videographer was in our budget and ended up having two gentleman from Best Made at our big day, and it was one of the best things we spent our money on. We will forever get to relive our wedding day, the toasts, and ceremony thanks to them, and I can not recommend them highly enough. Spend your money here, you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a great day! Thanks again, I'm really glad you guys love your video as much as I do!
  • Z

Zahra · Married on 09/16/2017

Very responsive, friendly, and accommodating!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Thanks so much!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Reid and Best Made Videos were wonderful! For the entire year leading up to the wedding, Reid was responsive and professional. On the day of our wedding, he brought a level of energy and enthusiasm that added to our special day. We absolutely love our wedding video. He captured the funniest and most intimate moments of our wedding. Within the first 24 hours of receiving the video, we watched it about 10 times and look forward to watching it many more times in the years to come. Hiring a videographer and hiring Reid, was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Thank you so much Best Made Videos!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was the BEST day! Thank you so much for letting us capture all the fun!

Jeremy · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeremy and I are a very laid back couple; the moment we met Reid it was clear he would be exactly the same way, while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Reid and Jeff with Best Made Videos were an absolute blast and pleasure to work with. The moment they showed up at our venue they went to work, but you could tell they enjoyed their job. They were joking with everyone and blending in with the crowds, while capturing all of the most important moments and making it look easy. The communication from the time of booking through the delivery of the videos was prompt and organized. He was very realistic about what could and couldn’t be done with video so that we weren’t surprised when getting the footage back. There was a time when we weren’t sure about having a videographer and we could not be happier that we were given Reid’s information and encouraged to have live video of our day. We got the video back within days of our wedding and have relived it several times already. Best Made Videos could not come more highly recommended from us! They are amazing!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a fantastic day! So many fun memories to capture. Thanks again for letting me help you guys remember your wedding day always!

Stefanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Christina · Married on 08/31/2017

Reid was recommended to us through a good friend, and he did not disappoint! Not only was he awesome to work with, he made our wedding highlight video within DAYS... it perfectly captured the moments we loved most about our special day. Our guests of the wedding and even friends who did not attend the wedding all said the video made them feel like they were there and made them both cry (happy tears) and laugh at the same time. We are so happy we had a videographer, but even more happy we had someone so easy to work with. I called him the day of to tell him that hair and makeup was running earlier than scheduled and he showed up early enough to catch the end of me getting ready with the makeup artist, he was so flexible!

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a fun day! Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of it! Thanks again and cheers to many years of happiness!!

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2017

We looked at numerous wedding video companies and ultimately decided to choose Best Made Videos because of their high HD quality, cinematic highlight videos, and exceptional service. Having an international wedding, we also chose Best Made Videos for their ability to live-stream the wedding. We did not end up needing to use this service as most of our international guests RSVP'd, but it's custom services like this that elevate Best Made Videos above and beyond the competition.

Reid worked with us to create a wedding video and highlight video that truly showcased who we were. His vision brought out the best parts of our big day. Custom touches included music from our live band, our vows, and a video guestbook. Reid was a pleasure to work with and enhanced my wedding day. He was happy/smiling and has a great sense of humor. He worked well with my other vendors and having him there enhanced my wedding day.

If you are considering investing in videos, DO IT! The day is so busy you won't remember a lot of details- having video of it helps you keep memories of these moments forever! If you are considering investing in Best Made Videos, DO IT! I invite you to look at the quality of his videos in comparison with other companies: He is the best! His service, personality, and professionalism elevate him even more from the competition.

From one budgeting bride to another: Best Made Videos is worth the investment!

Photos: Becca Blevins Photography
    Hair/Makeup: Bridal Beauty Agency
    Video: Best Made Videos, https://vimeo.com/231808440

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Best Made Videos® 7
    Best Made Videos® 8

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are fantastic! Thank you so much for such a kind review!

Kayleigh · Married on 08/25/2017

Reid was an absolute dream come true! He helped us out incredibly last minute and I cannot say how happy I am we were able to work with him. He captured the most beautiful parts of our day and sent us our video remarkably fast. I honestly cannot talk this up enough, you will not regret booking with this company!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It a such a fun day! Thanks again.

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

Reid is AMAZING! Not only is he extremely professional, he is also kind, funny, and a pleasure to be around on the big day. Wedding planning can be stressful but we never had to worry about the videography for our wedding because Reid was super responsive, organized and did wonderful work. I cannot recommend Reid enough. Within a week of our wedding, we had all our videos! We are so thankful we hired Reid and will cherish our wedding videos forever!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! You guys had such an amazing wedding. Sending you two lots of love!

Sally · Married on 08/20/2017

My now-husband and I were sure we wanted a videographer to capture our wedding day but had no idea where to start. But within minutes of reaching out to Reid, we got a response back with all of our initial questions answered in full. We loved his work, his attitude, and his flexibility. Reid was consistently and constantly available during the entire planning process. He's an expert in what he does and it shows in our wedding video (that we received a mere 5 days later!!!) we are so glad we chose Reid to capture our day -- he was so easy going throughout the entire day, which we really appreciated in the hustle and bustle of our wedding day. He also got along great with all of our other vendors. If you're considering Reid for your wedding, act fast!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great review! Thanks so much for your kind words. You guys are so sweet and your wedding day was a blast. Thank YOU for being so fun and easy-going. I wish many years of happiness for you guys!

Tom · Married on 08/20/2017

Reid's team did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding. They were extremely professional and the video's turned out fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank so much for the review! It was a fun day.

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2017

So attentive and thorough and really helped us capture the true essence of our big day. Very skilled videographer and would highly recommend Reid and his team for any event that you would like to relive over and overnight again. He made the entire wedding party and guests at ease.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was a fabulous day and you guys are so genuine and sweet. Thanks again!

Georgia · Married on 08/19/2017

Great experience with Best Made Videos! I highly recommend them if you're looking for a high-quality videographer. They're very professional in the quality of service that they provide and work with you to make sure your needs are met. Would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys are fantastic! Thank you so much for letting us help capture your day!!!

Erika · Married on 08/12/2017

Reid was absolutely amazing to work with!!! He made videoing our special day, flawless! He is very personalable and responds promptly to any and every question we had. He also got us our clip video within a week and our full wedding videos shortly after!! We HIGHLY recommend Reid for your videographer!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to take part in your special day, truly one to remember always. You guys are GREAT!

Tyler · Married on 08/12/2017

Reid and his videography crew were all very professional and punctual! His services are very reasonably priced and works with you to figure out what the best package is for you specific event. When emailing him with questions he would always reply within an hour which was very helpful. Overall we had a great experience and received an amazing end product.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review. I really appreciate it!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/06/2017

Reid was a pleasure to work with during the entire process; he was friendly, prompt, and thorough. We are unbelievably grateful for all of the amazing footage he captured. We were also amazed by how quickly he was able to put together such a beautiful video. I would definitely recommend Best Made Videos

Sent on 08/08/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

It was such a pleasure to spend the day with you guys. Thanks again for letting me a small part of your adventure!

Tina · Married on 08/06/2017

Best Made Video came highly recommended by our photographer and they did not disappoint. We knew we wanted a videographer since most of my husband-to-be family could not make it since they were international. We wanted them to feel like they were there. Reid was the most responsive vendor we had for our wedding and great to work with. On our wedding day, Joe and Matt were professional, arrived on time, and had ideas for poses for the video. They were awesome to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly. After our wedding, we received our video highlight back really fast and it was amazing. We watch it over and over! I would highly recommend Reid and Best Made Video if you are looking for a videographer! You wont regret it!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I'm so glad we could help you guys out! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing wedding day.

Kaleena · Married on 08/05/2017

Reid and his team were beyond professional, friendly and helpful throughout my wedding day. His responsiveness was timely and he was able to answer all my questions and give me a synopsis on what his job entails. During my wedding, Reid and Jeff went above and beyond what was expected. They made sure they got the perfect shots for them and my photographer and came very prepared. I would recommend them to any couple that is planning on hiring a videographer.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys were fantastic and had the best wedding day ever! Thanks again for letting me hang out with you guys and share your day with you.

Alex · Married on 08/04/2017

We found Reid (Best Made Videos) on Yelp. He was awesome to have as our videographer and worked well with all of our other vendors (photographer, DJ, officiant). My favorite thing about Best Made Videos are the upgrades they offer (we didn't opt for any), but it's nice to know you could have a drone or 4K video upgrade.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great day! Some of the most touch and personal vows I've ever heard. You guys are true example of love, thanks again!

Kat · Married on 07/31/2017

We were not planning on having a videographer at our wedding. However, my grandmother was ill and unable to make the wedding and requested a video. We found Best Made Video, talked a couple of times, and scheduled with Reid only a week before the wedding day. He was incredibly flexible and informative. We knew what we were getting, he knew what we wanted, he showed up the day of, and the day couldn't have gone any better. Like I said, we weren't thinking about having a videographer and now I don't know what I would've done without it! He did such an incredible (truly incredible) job of capturing our day! The edited video was amazing. It captured the feeling of our day perfectly! I am so beyond happy with how it turned out and now we can go back and watch it and relive our day over and over again! If you are a bride and you're on the fence about a videographer, or even think that you don't need it, trust me when I say it is WORTH IT. You won't be sorry!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

You guys had a great wedding and I'm so happy that it worked out for everyone! Thanks again for letting me capture your special day!

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2017

I feel so incredibly lucky that I was able to book Best Made Videos for my wedding! They are the total package - super easy to work with (I've never met anyone who responds as quickly), totally professional (I'm pretty camera shy but they made me feel so comfortable and I completely forgot they were even there), fast (they turned around our videos before we even returned from the honeymoon), talented (they captured every important moment perfectly), and provide the best value (other companies charge an arm and a leg and I can't believe how much we get for the prices they charge).

I cannot thank Reid, Joe, and the team enough! Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly and ensuring we get to enjoy it all for years to come.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much! You day was fantastic and we were so lucky to get to share it with you. You guys enjoy married life, it's been a long time coming!

Bryce · Married on 07/22/2017

Reid is the most responsive vendor we had for our wedding, hands down. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and the video turned out amazing. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great review! Thank you so much!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

Reid was so amazing. He made a beautiful video of our wedding day that captured every part of our day. I would recommend him 100% and would choose him over and over again. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and on the actual event. We had our video back so quickly with amazing quality.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! It was such a fun day. You guys are great!

Maria · Married on 07/01/2017

Reid & Jeff are just awesome people all around. We loved hanging with them on our wedding day, it was like they were extra bridal party members - they felt like our best friends from the moment they introduced themselves to us (on the morning of the wedding). When we were in the middle of wedding planning, my husband wasn't convinced that we needed video but I couldn't imagine not being able to re-watch our ceremony and toasts. I found Best Made Videos during my videographer research and started laughing, then crying when watching highlight videos from other peoples' weddings. So that's when I knew that I wasn't going to get married without hiring Best Made Videos. Reid & Jeff were beyond accommodating (Reid even re-scheduled his own honeymoon so that he would be in town to shoot our wedding), they showed up 20 minutes ahead of schedule and trekked all over Seattle with us because we wanted to take photos in 4 different locations. On the second day of our honeymoon, we woke up to an email from Reid telling us our highlight video was done! We loved it, but there was one clip that I wondered if Reid might be able to edit. 30 minutes later, I had an email response from Reid confirming the edit was complete and the video was good to go - no extra charge, no extra week delay, nothing. We were amazed. About a week after that, Reid provided us with our full ceremony, full toasts, and all raw video taken the day of our wedding. Reid runs his company with a level of service, care, professionalism, quality, and fun that outshined all of our other vendors. We would work with Best Made Videos again anytime.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Your wedding day, above most others, will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for allowing us to help capture it!

Cristina · Married on 06/17/2017

I would recommend Best Made Videos to anyone. They were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and fun!! The video came sooner then I expected from Reed and needless to say....it was AMAZING!!! The passion he has for videography comes through loud and clear.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding day was so much fun and it was such a pleasure to be there.