Ceremonies Reviews

Ceremonies 3
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 07/04/2019

So accommodating!

Janet was great. We threw her for a loop with our wild bunch and plans to take a shot at the ceremony and she handled it well. She was very helpful and informative on how everything was going to go. Always responded very quick to emails. She is so sweet and already knew to get out of the way before our first kiss without me having to ask at rehearsal. We really enjoyed having her.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Ceremonies's reply:

Oh Avery, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was just AMAZING. You all looked so FABULOUS!! And I will never forget your stepdad's wonderfully creative Lemon Drop mix at your ceremony. What great friends and family! WOW!!!

Kurt and patty · Married on 07/13/2018

I was very skeptical we were so last minute with our wedding day. We found Mrs. Westall through the internet, she took our phone call even though she was out of town with her husband.
    Mrs Westall met us that same day and after only spending one hour with her I felt like we knew each other for years. She sent us a couple of ceremonies to review they where both perfect but we chose one again the ceremony was perfect so perfect our guest asked if she was a friend or a relative.
    She handled everything as a professional but personable as well
    Would recommend her a million times over

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. Your wedding was so much fun and it was such a delight to share this beautiful day with you both!

Alice · Married on 12/30/2016

Janet was an amazing officiant who formed a relationship with my partner and that felt like
    that of an old friend, with the eloquence of a professional officiant. Incredibly organized and provided amazing guidance when designing our ceremony. Flexible (even running through our rehearsal at 9pm at night in two different locations (in case of rain!). So positive , kept us laughing, and really was a calming presence prior to and during our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Ceremonies 4
    Ceremonies 5
    Ceremonies 6

Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a delight to be with you all. So it was a joy to spend as much time as we needed to make sure your rehearsal was great. Your wedding was so beautiful because it really reflected all the love you both share. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this amazing day!

Ashlyn · Married on 04/24/2016

Janet was so easy to work with and helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted, she made my husband and I so comfortable from day one and was extremely felxible with last minute changes to the ceremony. We are very thankful and happy with our decision to have Janet be the one to play such a big part of our day and would absolutely reccomend her to anyone that is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Chris · Married on 04/24/2016

Janet was not only personable, but very professional and clearly experienced in her field of work. She always kept in contact with us and replied in a timely manner. I would highly reccomend her to other couples.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Leah · Married on 04/23/2016

Janet is an absolutely wonderful officiant. She was responsive and helpful during the planning process, and insightful and positive during the inventory/relationship counseling session we did beforehand. During the wedding itself she was prepared and professional, and we got lots of comments from our guests on how sweet and loving our ceremony was. A+!

Sent on 05/21/2016

taira · Married on 04/15/2016

Bilingual and willing to work with you to make your ceremony special and add the special touches you want!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Alex · Married on 03/18/2016

Janet was an incredible force in lead up to and during our wedding. We met with her for planning sessions in advance of the wedding and each step of the way she gave us clear direction and guidance based on her experience. Her style is warm, calming and enthusiastic. On the day of our wedding, she was one of the main reasons our ceremony came together as well as it did and her overall presiding over the ceremony left us feeling like we were in excellent, experienced, professional hands, and we were! Cannot thank Janet enough for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Janet Westall did a great job! She was very personable and helpful. She made our day extra special.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Katy · Married on 01/31/2016

Janet made us feel like family from the first moment we met her. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Christie · Married on 12/19/2015

It was clear upon meeting Janet, that she would be the perfect person to perform our wedding. Before meeting her, she was much more pleasant and genuinely excited for us than any other officiant we reached out to in correspondence.

Janet quickly became a new member of the family as she guided us through the planning of our ceremony. She gave excellent feedback on our vows as well as readings, and provided wonderful instruction in what makes for a heartfelt and meaningful vow.

Janet's fun personality, as well as genuine care, quickly made us think of her as our "wedding mom". She made the entire process seamless and we received so many compliments as to how beautiful our ceremony was and how much it reflected our personalities. We were at ease and encouraged throughout the planning, the rehearsal, and the ceremony itself. Janet helped create this atmosphere. She is a wonderful person and we are happy that she was a central role in the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Christie, for inviting me to be part of such a WONDERFUL wedding so filled with beauty and laughter and love. It's a day I will always remember because I got to spend it with you and Eric. You're just THE BEST!

Celesta · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved Janet from the moment we "Skyped". We were planning a wedding from out of state, so I had to go with my gut. She was fantastic! When I visited before the wedding, she went over every detail and maid me feel extremely comfortable and that she was someone who was truly passionate about her job. She came up with creative ideas and was responsive to my needs. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was able to put my mind at ease. The ceremony was beautiful and I would recommend her to family and friends.

Kevin · Married on 07/11/2015

On time, professional, above and beyond expectations.

Tim · Married on 07/02/2015

Janet is the ultimate pro. She catered to our needs (which were plentiful) and provided a service that was beautiful, succinct, and involved everyone.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Janet is Wonderful! She made our Wedding Ceremony go smooth. Janet was so easy to work with. She really wants to get a feel for what You want your Wedding Moment to go.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Brandy · Married on 05/17/2015

Janet was great made the process easy told everyone where to be. It was awesome Thanks Janet

• User5419192 · 2+ years ago

My fiance and I were new to the area and had no idea who to use as our wedding officiant. We were a little concerned about picking someone without a personal recommendation. But, Janet proved to be absolutely professional, yet warm and personable. Her years of experience helped us create such a lovely, heartfelt day.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Claire · Married on 04/20/2015

Everything was wonderful and seamless

Sent on 09/05/2015

Clay and Melissa · Married on 04/10/2015

Janet was totally awesome! From our first meeting she set us at ease and helped us through the planning process and development of a ceremony unique to us. It was a very pleasant experience determining our script, readings, vows,, and the step by step process of the ceremony. Flexibility? OMG yes! Janet was phenomenal in her ability to understand and adjust to our adjustments. From any script changes to a significant location change. There is absolutely no possible way I could look back and see our day being anything near as special as it was without Janet's help. She is forever a part of our family and the most special day in our lives. Thank you, Janet!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Janet really loves what she does and it shows with her interactions. She will be there to calm your nerves and give you a really special ceremony. If you are searching for an officiant, look no further as Janet will meet all your needs.

Natalie · Married on 02/22/2015

Janet was professional but made is feel comfortable from the minute we met her.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Tammie · Married on 01/23/2015

Janet was extremely easy to work with and flexible to make the ceremony what we wanted. Offered many suggestions and samples but ultimately we chose what we wanted. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Clint · Married on 01/03/2015

Janet was very helpful in our event coordination and rehearsal. She took allot of the stress away on our big day and everything went smoothly. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2014

She is very helpful and great to work with. We still keep in touch with her to this day :)!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Claudia · Married on 12/06/2014

Janet did such an amazing job. She is sweet, caring, and did such a great good job putting together our Spanish/English ceremony. She responded to emails quickly and definitely made us feel at ease. My family and my husband's family loved the ceremony. We couldn't have imagine a better person to be there on our special day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/18/2015