BEST CEREMONIES Southern California Reviews

78 | Temecula, CA

78 Reviews for BEST CEREMONIES Southern California

78 BEST CEREMONIES Southern California Reviews

Alice · Married on 12/30/2016

Janet was an amazing officiant who formed a relationship with my partner and that felt like
    that of an old friend, with the eloquence of a professional officiant. Incredibly organized and provided amazing guidance when designing our ceremony. Flexible (even running through our rehearsal at 9pm at night in two different locations (in case of rain!). So positive , kept us laughing, and really was a calming presence prior to and during our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    BEST CEREMONIES Southern California 1
    BEST CEREMONIES Southern California 2
    BEST CEREMONIES Southern California 3

BEST CEREMONIES Southern California's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a delight to be with you all. So it was a joy to spend as much time as we needed to make sure your rehearsal was great. Your wedding was so beautiful because it really reflected all the love you both share. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this amazing day!

Ashlyn · Married on 04/24/2016

Janet was so easy to work with and helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted, she made my husband and I so comfortable from day one and was extremely felxible with last minute changes to the ceremony. We are very thankful and happy with our decision to have Janet be the one to play such a big part of our day and would absolutely reccomend her to anyone that is looking for an officiant!

Chris · Married on 04/24/2016

Janet was not only personable, but very professional and clearly experienced in her field of work. She always kept in contact with us and replied in a timely manner. I would highly reccomend her to other couples.

Leah · Married on 04/23/2016

Janet is an absolutely wonderful officiant. She was responsive and helpful during the planning process, and insightful and positive during the inventory/relationship counseling session we did beforehand. During the wedding itself she was prepared and professional, and we got lots of comments from our guests on how sweet and loving our ceremony was. A+!

taira · Married on 04/15/2016

Bilingual and willing to work with you to make your ceremony special and add the special touches you want!!

Alex · Married on 03/18/2016

Janet was an incredible force in lead up to and during our wedding. We met with her for planning sessions in advance of the wedding and each step of the way she gave us clear direction and guidance based on her experience. Her style is warm, calming and enthusiastic. On the day of our wedding, she was one of the main reasons our ceremony came together as well as it did and her overall presiding over the ceremony left us feeling like we were in excellent, experienced, professional hands, and we were! Cannot thank Janet enough for helping to make our day so special.

Janet Westall did a great job! She was very personable and helpful. She made our day extra special.

Katy · Married on 01/31/2016

Janet made us feel like family from the first moment we met her. I highly recommend her!!

Christie · Married on 12/19/2015

It was clear upon meeting Janet, that she would be the perfect person to perform our wedding. Before meeting her, she was much more pleasant and genuinely excited for us than any other officiant we reached out to in correspondence.

Janet quickly became a new member of the family as she guided us through the planning of our ceremony. She gave excellent feedback on our vows as well as readings, and provided wonderful instruction in what makes for a heartfelt and meaningful vow.

Janet's fun personality, as well as genuine care, quickly made us think of her as our "wedding mom". She made the entire process seamless and we received so many compliments as to how beautiful our ceremony was and how much it reflected our personalities. We were at ease and encouraged throughout the planning, the rehearsal, and the ceremony itself. Janet helped create this atmosphere. She is a wonderful person and we are happy that she was a central role in the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 12/30/2015

BEST CEREMONIES Southern California's reply:

Thank you so much Christie, for inviting me to be part of such a WONDERFUL wedding so filled with beauty and laughter and love. It's a day I will always remember because I got to spend it with you and Eric. You're just THE BEST!

Celesta · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved Janet from the moment we "Skyped". We were planning a wedding from out of state, so I had to go with my gut. She was fantastic! When I visited before the wedding, she went over every detail and maid me feel extremely comfortable and that she was someone who was truly passionate about her job. She came up with creative ideas and was responsive to my needs. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was able to put my mind at ease. The ceremony was beautiful and I would recommend her to family and friends.

Kevin · Married on 07/11/2015

On time, professional, above and beyond expectations.

Tim · Married on 07/02/2015

Janet is the ultimate pro. She catered to our needs (which were plentiful) and provided a service that was beautiful, succinct, and involved everyone.

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Janet is Wonderful! She made our Wedding Ceremony go smooth. Janet was so easy to work with. She really wants to get a feel for what You want your Wedding Moment to go.

Brandy · Married on 05/17/2015

Janet was great made the process easy told everyone where to be. It was awesome Thanks Janet

• User5419192 · 2+ years ago

My fiance and I were new to the area and had no idea who to use as our wedding officiant. We were a little concerned about picking someone without a personal recommendation. But, Janet proved to be absolutely professional, yet warm and personable. Her years of experience helped us create such a lovely, heartfelt day.

Claire · Married on 04/20/2015

Everything was wonderful and seamless

Clay and Melissa · Married on 04/10/2015

Janet was totally awesome! From our first meeting she set us at ease and helped us through the planning process and development of a ceremony unique to us. It was a very pleasant experience determining our script, readings, vows,, and the step by step process of the ceremony. Flexibility? OMG yes! Janet was phenomenal in her ability to understand and adjust to our adjustments. From any script changes to a significant location change. There is absolutely no possible way I could look back and see our day being anything near as special as it was without Janet's help. She is forever a part of our family and the most special day in our lives. Thank you, Janet!

Janet really loves what she does and it shows with her interactions. She will be there to calm your nerves and give you a really special ceremony. If you are searching for an officiant, look no further as Janet will meet all your needs.

Natalie · Married on 02/22/2015

Janet was professional but made is feel comfortable from the minute we met her.

Tammie · Married on 01/23/2015

Janet was extremely easy to work with and flexible to make the ceremony what we wanted. Offered many suggestions and samples but ultimately we chose what we wanted. I highly recommend her.

Clint · Married on 01/03/2015

Janet was very helpful in our event coordination and rehearsal. She took allot of the stress away on our big day and everything went smoothly. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2014

She is very helpful and great to work with. We still keep in touch with her to this day :)!

Claudia · Married on 12/06/2014

Janet did such an amazing job. She is sweet, caring, and did such a great good job putting together our Spanish/English ceremony. She responded to emails quickly and definitely made us feel at ease. My family and my husband's family loved the ceremony. We couldn't have imagine a better person to be there on our special day. I highly recommend her!

Janet was very warm and committed to making our day special. She coordinated our rehearsal as well and did a great job of wrangling our rambunctious bridal party. At last minute my father and mother were unable to attend the wedding due to illness, and she was very supportive and was able to quickly adjust the ceremony. We received many compliments on the great job she did officiating our ceremony. Thank you Janet!