Besame Floral & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Justine
    Justine M. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I haven’t even gotten married yet, 5 stars already!

I’m writing this review kind of early as I’m getting married on 7/23/22- but I’d like to commend Jazmin for being so responsive, professional, and thorough. The same day I messaged her through wedding wire she responded, the next day we had a consultation call, and that night I had a thorough quote that included budget-friendly recommendations as she knew I was hoping to keep costs low. It was a no-brainer booking her and I’m so grateful she was available for our date! She explained everything so well and asked all the right questions- I’m super indecisive so the fact that she was able to provide a quote that had everything I’d been envisioning speaks volumes. I have no doubts that our wedding florals are going to be gorgeous. I’ll review again at that time 🤍🙏🏼
  • Kirstie
    Kirstie Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Prettiest florals & best service!!

Our wedding was a such a dream come!! The florals was out of this world amazing. The colors and florals came together so perfectly. The florals are still blooming on my table a week later. Besame creates such beautiful arrangements and the freshest florals. Made our entire wedding so stunning and magical.
  • Léa
    Léa M. Married on 06/06/2022

Thank you Jazmin!

I can’t recommend Jazmin enough for your wedding florals! She did an amazing job with everything, she worked with our budget, was super professional and communicative from beginning to end! We ordered my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquet, the boutonnières, aisle chairs and ceremony decors. It was stunning!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Briana
    Briana G. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish!

We had a small intimate wedding in June, and I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator but am so glad that we did and SO grateful that we found Jazmin! Jazmin was communicative, flexible, and did a fabulous job bringing our wedding to life (I honestly don’t think we could’ve done it without her!). Jazmin and her assistant Briana made sure everything looked beautiful and ran smoothly, which allowed us to enjoy a stress-free wedding day. The florals also turned out lovely, and she even provided some extra flowers for cake decor. You can tell that Jazmin is genuinely passionate about what she does, and it comes across in her work. Highly highly recommend!!
    Colleen Married on 04/09/2022

Jazmin is amazing!

We hired Besame to do our day of coordination for our wedding. Jazmin and her team did an amazing job! We did all of our decor DIY and she implemented it all on the day and it was beautiful! If you need coordination please hire Besame.
    Adrian M. Married on 03/19/2022

Fantastic work

Jazmin and the whole Besame Floral team did an absolutely stellar job for us. The arrangements and flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and expertly made. Jazmin and her assistant Bri were also the perfect coordinators for our wedding as they were clearly very experienced and always extremely professional handling any issues quickly. Jazmin is bilingual and was able to help our Spanish-speaking family feel comfortable which made a world of difference. If you need a wedding coordinator or a floral arrangement, there is no one better than Besame!
    Erin M. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful designs, professional, and great to work with!

When our original florist was no longer able to do our wedding due to a COVID rescheduling, we were in a bit of a scramble. We ended up interviewing about 7 florists with no success. However, after my first consultation call with Jazmin I knew I had to lock her in for our special day. On the initial call we went through every detail leaving no stone unturned. She asked about the style I was looking for, my wants/needs, budget and she answered all my questions honestly. Her knowledge of flower types and ability to conceptualize my ideas was incredible. We worked through the budget and she even gave recommendations on where we could adjust so it made sense for the both of us. Between the first call and the wedding, Jazmin was responsive to all my calls/emails and worked with the venue to coordinate drop off times. I was never worried about the florals because I knew she had it handled. Day of -- the team was on time and set everything up exactly how we had discussed. Her designs surpassed my expectations and ended up being the perfect compliment to the venue.
    We had her design bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah decor, bud vases, sweetheart table arrangements, and even flowers for a fountain for our 200 person wedding. She can quite literally do it all!
    If you're looking for a florist who has great style, professionalism and just overall a dream to work with look no further. BOOK HER NOW!
    Ansonia P. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wouldn’t want to work with anyone else!!!!

Jazmin was so sweet from the very beginning. I didn’t know where to start and was so overwhelmed from planning our wedding. She guided me in the right direction and was so helpful in choosing my flowers. She was responsive and so understanding of meeting our needs and gave alternatives to our choices when the flowers I wanted were out of season. I got so many compliments on my finished bouquet. I recommend her to all my newly engaged couple friends!!! support this women/latin owned business and you won’t regret it!! Thank you again Jaz
    Tabatha V. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jazmin and her team are amazing

Jazmin and her team are amazing!!! My wedding day ran so sooth because of her! Best decision I have ever made!
  • Deborah
    Deborah S. Married on 10/22/2021

Beautiful, Flexible and Knowledgeable

I LOVED working with Besame Florals. Jazimin was very helpful and willing to work with my budget. She made my vision come to life. I received compliments on the floral arrangements from my guests and even a few people told me how much they loved my bouquet. Highly recommend them.
    Eric R. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Besame' Florals and Events Makes Dreams Come True!

Jazmin Gonzalez and her Team at Besame' Florals and Events were amazingly organized and responsive. Jazmin proactively helped my wife and I, who live in Rockville, Maryland, navigate the sometimes tricky path toward executing a beautiful and successful wedding day at multiple venues in Santa Barbara, CA. The florals recommended and provided by Besame' were gorgeous and right to our specifications. Thanks to Jazmin and her Team for making our dream a reality!
  • Gwen
    Gwen M. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn't have asked for a better planner + designer!

Jazmin and her team are INCREDIBLE. Jazmin is extremely easy to work with, communicative and really works with you to create exactly what you envision. I think I flip flopped on design and color multiple times, and Jazmin was right there to support me and let me know what could work. Nothing was a "no", she is totally CAN DO. The day of coordination, Jazmin and her team went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of. She made the wedding planning process a breeze. I hope I have more events in the future that I can use Jazmin. 100% recommend - don't even question her services. Thank you Jazmin!!
    Chelsea S. Married on 08/21/2021

Stunning florals

First off, the florals speak for themselves. She did a beautiful job with our centerpieces, cake florals, bridal bouquet, and boutonnières. I absolutely adore floral arrangements and am picky when it comes to them. Jazmin and her team exceeded our expectations and was extremely responsive. I am also an indecisive person so I ended up changing the colors at the last minute and she handled it professionally and was accommodating to all of my requests. Overall, I would recommend Besame for your wedding ❤️
  • Elvia
    Elvia A. Married on 08/20/2021

12/10, can’t recommend enough

Planning a wedding can be stressful. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is a whole different level of ambiguity, stress, and constantly changing plans. But from day one, Jazmin was flexible, understanding, patient and just as excited as my now husband and me, she saw our vision, and brought it to life. I was in complete awe when I walked in and saw everything. Our church and venue coordinators were telling me what a pleasure she was to work with and how professional she is- I was like, duh! She is the absolute best in the game. I wouldn’t have changed a thing!
    Griselda Married on 06/19/2021

Unforgettable wedding.

Everything turned out amazing on our special day. I really loved how all our floral arrangements turned out. I love the fact that every little detail was not forgotten it really made our wedding unforgettable. I would definitely recommend bésame floral and events to any body I know.
  • Carlos
    Carlos G. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and professional

A wedding of dreams come true thanks to Jazmin Gonzalez by Bésame. She made everything excellent.
    Heather Married on 05/29/2021

Wedding times 3

I didn’t see the value in having a coordinator until I met Jasmine. Jasmine and her assistant are amazing. They constantly checked in on the us throughout our special day. Jasmine was our florist as well! We loved our arrangements and she was able to get all the flowers we wanted. She was flexible with all of our calls and we were able to plan our wedding in last than 6 weeks after postponing 3 times. She took care of all of our requests. I would recommend her to anyone on the California Coast!
  • Catherine
    Catherine T. Married on 04/03/2021

Beautiful Bridal Bouquet!!

After contacting various wedding florists and not getting any responses, I came across Besame Floral & Events on Wedding Wire and I contacted Jazmin right away! Jazmin responded so quickly. She answered all my questions and because of her responsiveness and professionalism, I decided to go with her! I sent her an inspo picture of what I wanted my bridal bouquet to look like and she made it happen! The price was also great and I loved that the invoice had the flowers she was going to be using. She delivered it the Friday evening before my wedding and I absolutely loved it!!! I am already pressing it to preserve it in a frame forever. (I will add more pictures once my photographer sends them)
    Enrique G. Married on 03/27/2021

Accurate and on Time.

Everything was exactly what we ordered. No mess ups or regrets. Professional when ordering and delivering.
    Marissa O. Married on 03/25/2021

March wedding

Jazmin was amazing and so receptive, responsive and super sweet! I told her my color scheme, and sent her examples and pictures of what I wanted, and she went above and beyond! I would definitely recommend her for your next event!!
    Terri Married on 01/26/2019

The best!

We worked with Jazmin for our January 2019 wedding and it was the best decision we made!! Our wedding was a couple of hours north of where she was located but she didn't seem to mind at all and was more than willing to meet us for sight visits, walk-throughs, etc. She was so sweet and helpful and her florals were exquisite. We highly recommend using her for your upcoming special day!!
    Deborah Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jazmin was very professional and responsive to our questions and needs as she helped to coordinate our order. She also made excellent suggestions and helped guide us to achieve the effect my daughter, the bride, wanted. She understood immediately the effect of my daughter desired. The day of the wedding, the table arrangements, bouquets, floral decoration on the bamboo structure where the ceremony took place and the beautiful design of flower petals on the aisle exceeded our expectations. Melissa and Eddie were in charge of setting up the wedding and the floral petal design and did a beautiful job. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Besame Florals did an amazing job for our wedding! Jazmin was so easy to work with and made the whole process enjoyable. All the floral arrangements and bouquets turned out exactly how we discussed. I highly recommend her for any event. Thank you Jazmin!
    Renee Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jazmin made our wedding day run so smoothly! She’s patient, sweet, and kind. She understood my vision and was able to make everything happen the way I had wanted. She pays careful attention to details, created a timeline, and made sure all the vendors were aware of the timeline. My wedding day went well so smoothly with Jazmin’s careful, detailed coordination. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Jazmin!! You’re the best!
    Diana Married on 06/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jazmin was amazing ! LOVED all the flower arrangements , she was super responsive , helpful , and PATIENT ! I was so indecisive but she was there to walk me through the different floral choices and what would be perfect for the look I was going for in bouquets, centerpieces etc. I definitely look forward to working with her in the future !!
illustration stars