Berryphotos Reviews

204 | Halifax, MA

204 Reviews for Berryphotos

Rachael T. · Married on 07/25/2020

Gorgeous photos!

Our plans changed from a 150 person wedding to an 8 person wedding up in Maine due to COVID, and we were initially unsure if it would even be worth it to still have a photographer given how small it was. We spoke with Keith about it, and hearing his vision reassured us - we are so glad we listened! He was up in Maine with us for more than 9 hours(!) and took more than 2000 photos... in addition to doing some initial scoping out of the surrounding area on his own time, he arrived early to take photos of the "venue" (my husband's parents' yard) and getting ready shots, then there was the ceremony, family photos, going off-site to various nearby spots to get varied photos, then dinner/speeches/dancing and finally sunset and twilight photos. The photos were stunning - Keith has a really good eye and is also extremely talented with lighting which results in true "wow" photos (which was the main reason why we had decided to go with him after seeing his work through our original planned venue). He was also very skilled at capturing small details and meaningful moments (without taking away from the moments themselves). We were all blown away with how the photos came out (and how many of them there were). Keith's wife Katie also did a wonderful job of designing our photo book, and we can't wait for it to be ready. We highly recommend Berryphotos!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kelly B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best choice around

We got married in September 2019, and had the pleasure of working with Keith. He was very efficient in communicating well before the wedding, and meeting with us to make important decisions and answering any of our questions along the way. Starting from the engagement session, we knew we made the right choice with Keith. He makes you feel so comfortable and feels like he’s a close friend just taking some beautiful photos. He’s so easy to talk to, and he is beyond skilled behind the camera. He knows exactly what will work and he more than delivers. He captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. He was very accommodating in the two locations we wanted to shoot at, and once again, captured every special moment. Him and his wife, Katie, work very hard after the fact in delivering state of the art albums and wall art to perfectly depict the best moments of the night. We are so glad we chose to work with Keith, we had many laughs along the way and now have incredible photos of our special day. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Lynn

Lynn M. · Married on 09/15/2019

Arne was awesome! He has a great personality and captured our day perfectly!

Our photos are beautiful, we are so happy with our wedding book they created!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2019

Berry Amazing Experience!

Working with Keith Berry was one of the more calming experiences as a bride to be! He was recommended by one of the venues I toured, my flower designer and a fellow bridesmaid who had worked with him before. He also comes up with unique ideas and responds always within 24 hours.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Decision Ever. Truly Phenomenal!

Keith Berry is INCREDIBLE! I don’t even know where to start, but I can tell you that choosing Keith Berry was one of the best decisions of our wedding. You won’t regret it! We met with Keith and were immediately very comfortable with him. His vision and his vibe are contagious. He’s genuine, not generic.
    We told Keith we weren’t sure about engagement photos, and we aren’t a very “pose-y” couple. Keith did all the hard work for us. He made us feel comfortable and not awkward at all. His vision for our engagement photos were better than we could have ever hoped.
    Keith helped plan our entire timeline for the wedding, coordinating with other vendors, and assuring us that all the little things that were so important to us would be present and captured. Having Keith there for our wedding day was like seeing an old friend that brings you so much comfort. He seamlessly moved people around capturing all the photos we wanted and needed while still allowing us plenty of time to enjoy our wedding. He had also planned some incredible extra touches that absolutely blew us away.
    We received photos FAST. Within just a couple days, Keith was sending us sneak peaks. Seeing all our photos, and a flawlessly laid out album telling our Wedding story- was amazing. His work is truly incredible. His use of light, his knowledge of how to quickly yet comfortably capture so many special moments, and his ideas are all brilliant. But above all his ability to capture who we are and what our story is, is something we will cherish forever.
    We look forward to having Keith capture many other life moments as well as some of our friends’ weddings who have booked with him since seeing him at our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend Keith for his professionalism, honesty, skill, efficiency, and final product of absolutely STUNNING photos!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Everything from A-Z

Keith was amazing! From the comfort of the engagement photos to the last photo taken on our wedding night, he made it easy and comfortable for everyone. He set the timeline for the wedding day and made sure to accomplish all the photos discussed. He captured the most beautiful sunset photos while making sure we did not miss a great amount of our reception. He is so personable and honest about wedding day expectations. Worked great with all of our other vendors. Definitely would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Christman · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision

Keith was amazing! From the engagement photo session to our wedding day, he was a pleasure to work with. He took the most amazing photos, he was the best decision that I made to capture our day. He was creative in his photography and made us all feel very comfortable. We worked together on a timeline for the day, and he made sure we stuck to it! We just got back our album, and it was perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Erin M. · Married on 05/25/2019

Such a great experience!

Keith was fantastic to work with. He took the time to meet with me months before the wedding to show work samples and talk me through logistics. On the day or he arrived early and was there to help with anything we needed. He made everything flow so nicely and it was a pleasure working with him!
    I highly recommend Keith if you are looking for a fun, professional, patient, and kind photographer. He is the best!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision we ever made!

We cannot stop talking about how lucky and thankful we are to have had Keith as our photographer! His photos speak for themselves, they are incredible and breathtaking and truly captured our special day - and there was not one moment missed, he captures them all seamlessly! From the first meeting we knew we wanted to go with Keith. My husband was uneasy about having to have a photographer around all day and being in front of a camera all day, and the second Keith left my husband said he wanted to go with him because he made us feel so comfortable. That was proven at our engagement session. Keith made it natural and comfortable, and most importantly, fun! Keith was also always very responsive, always responding to my emails and questions on the same day. Our decision to go with Keith was confirmed as the best decision even more on our wedding day. For starters, he's not just a photographer, he knows everything there is to know about weddings, and even helped teach us how to put my veil in as he watched us putting it in backwards. We had a very large bridal party and we had other vendors tell us that we are lucky we had Keith because not many photographers could handle the size of our bridal party and the amount of guests we had as easily, quickly, and professionally as Keith did. I had a few different combinations of pictures out of the norm that I requested that day and Keith said "absolutely" every time and was just as excited as I was to get them for me! He even took my husband and I outside towards the end of the night when it was pitch dark out, and got the most amazing photos! He can truly get any photo in any light or any location. Keith had told us only one photographer was necessary and that he can capture everything we need captured (which is true) but with only a few months to go I really wanted a 2nd photographer because the guys were getting ready in a different location - I felt bad asking last minute but Keith said no problem, so we had Arne just for the morning and we are so happy we did, the shots of the guys in the morning are the best and my husband said the guys had a blast taking the pictures as well. I could ramble on and on, but if you want to not worry about anything on your wedding day, and be as happy and thankful as we are with not only your photos, but also the experience - go with Berry Photos!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2018

Phenomenal Photographer

Where do I even begin! We got married in October 2018, so I know I am a little late to review, but I feel like I would be doing all the future brides a disservice if I did not recommend Keith for their wedding.
    When we set up the initial meeting, he actually drove to us (already making us feel special and giving us a good feeling), he arrived earlier than us and already had his materials set up. Mind you, his work speaks for itself, everything was gorgeous, its the person behind the camera that make it worthwhile. He was courteous, professional and not once did we feel pressured to make a decision, all his packages were also very agreeable. We promptly hired him. Flash forward to the engagement session. We knew we made the right choice then. Not once did it feel forced, or uncomfortable, he did ervything to get the right shots and lighting and made it all goodhearted and fun. And even though, my then fiance, now husband, is a sneaky blinker, Keith never showed one iota of discontentment or annoyance and laughed it away.
    On the day of, he was absolutely on the ball. What people do not always tell you, is that there has to be a lot of communication behind the scenes for a function to run smoothly, and let me tell you, you can count on Keith for that! Everything went smoothly, we finished pictures in time, enjoyed our ceremony and he captured all of our amazing memories on camera.
    Thanks again, Keith!
    I would recommend you a million times over!! Oh, we also did the photo booth, which was also well worth it!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn’t be happier with my wedding photos!

Couldn’t be happier with my wedding photos! Arne was organized and professional, I had 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen and 10 kids and Arne managed to get group photos of everyone! If that wasn’t challenging enough, it poured the day of the wedding and we had to take photos indoors and the pictures still came out amazing! Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Photos!

I am so glad that we worked with Keith Berry for our wedding and engagement photos. We did our engagement photos at Duxbury Beach and had our wedding at Indian Pond Country Club. The turnaround time for our engagement pictures was amazingly fast. Our photos were taken before Thanksgiving and Keith went out of his way to get them to us before the holiday so that we could share them with our families. Keith is a true professional. He has done a ton of weddings at Indian Pond – I was confident that he would get the best shots possible. I appreciated that Keith was always quick to respond to us. Keith and Arne were with us on the big day. Keith was with me and the girls, and Arne was with the guys. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. Keith and Arne were efficient and professional throughout the day. I love all of our pictures, but some of my favorites were from our first dance. Keith was able to capture the moment perfectly without ever being in the way. I was also impressed with the turnaround time and the overall quantity of our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Berry Photos to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • O

Omar · Married on 08/18/2018

We were lucky enough to have Keith at Berry Photos as our wedding photographer on 8/18/18. We already knew Keith would do an excellent job as he was the photographer for my sisters wedding 2 years prior to our big day. Aside from the breathtaking photos he takes, what made it an easy choice was his experience. This was obvious during our engagement photo session (which came included in the wedding package) where we weren't exactly sure what to do, how to pose, or where to look for professional pictures. He made a session that would've been a bit awkward, to something that was a ton of fun and gave clear instructions and tips that produced amazing pictures. Aside from his experience knowing what it takes to get the best photo, his biggest strength, in our opinion, is LIGHTING. This guy knows how to use a situations lighting to create a picture that makes you think it's right out of a wedding magazine. Keith has always been very fast to respond to questions and was early and on time for our wedding day. Otherwise, pictures came back super quick (around 1 week after the wedding) despite it being in the middle of wedding season and him having 4 weddings the same weekend we got married. Wish I could give 6 stars instead of 5 for Keith & Berry Photo's work - I highly recommend.

Omar & Caitlin Tazi
    8/18/2018

Sent on 09/10/2018

Trang · Married on 08/18/2018

Keith and his team were fantastic to work with. We did a lot of research and read endless reviews before contacting Berryphotos. From our initial meeting with Keith we knew instantaneously that we wanted to work with him. We loved the photo album samples that he showed us that day. Although we arrived late at the meeting location for our engagement session, we appreciate Keith’s patience with us and how he did not make our session feel rushed. We love our engagement photos turned out!

On our wedding day we worked with Arne. We were very appreciative and thankful to have Arne be a part of our wedding celebration. He is beyond awesome! Our friends and families all said wonderful things about him, how he is funny, very personable and amazing at what he does. He helped make our wedding day more memorable. Although we were feeling down about the rainy weather on our wedding day, Arne kept an upbeat and optimistic attitude and really made the best out of this situation. Arne gave us the idea to include the umbrella in the photos and my golly it turned out so nicely! He took the time to look for beautiful spots for us to take the night photos. Arne gives great directions on how to pose for pictures. The pictures came out so beautiful and captured our happiness and love. We already miss working with Arne. The great thing that separates Berryphotos from other photographers is that you get to keep all the digital photos! That is awesome! We highly recommend Berryphotos.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Ariella

Ariella · Married on 08/12/2018

Awesome Experience! Great personality & great photos!

We hired BerryPhotos and Keith Berry as our photographer for our wedding in August 2018. He came recommended from a bunch of residents in our town.

When we first met Keith, we thought he might be a bit exuberant for our style. But when you're taking tons of photos for hours his energy was so welcome and made everything so easy! We loved how organized he was up front, and how excited he was about his profession and the work he's done. We were also drawn to the albums which he showed us when we met in person. They looked gorgeous! We haven't put ours together yet, otherwise I would tell you about it.

We had an engagement shoot and all our wedding photos by Keith. Having the engagement shoot gave us time to get to know each other which was great since my husband and I don't take a ton of posed photos together ever. The day of the wedding Keith was there for unlimited hours which was so nice, and he got some great getting ready photos before the ceremony. He really took the time to pose the gown, rings, flowers, and invite together to get some great shots. He was super flexible and worked with whatever we wanted to do and just wanted us to have fun the whole time.

At the end, we got a ton of photos, no limit!, as well as a sample that he posted to social media early on for us. We get to keep all these photos, which was so great, and the he has some cool options for prints and obviously the album.

We got a package including unlimited hours, unlimited photos, and an album. We also got a little engagement shoot. Pricing wise, Keith definitely wasn't the cheapest option, but we really got a great package, great photos, and an awesome photographer. We were able to relax and have fun while he caught a ton of awesome moments. Sometimes pulling us aside for a specific shot, or some great lighting!

We loved working with Keith and definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kathleen · Married on 08/04/2018

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! Keith is so incredibly professional and flexible. Keith came all the way to our home in Lowell, MA for our first consultation and we were able to discuss everything and anything while looking through photo albums as we set the plan for the engagement shoot. During the engagement photo shoot, Keith took amazing shots and made us look like movie stars! We were so relaxed and he came up with great ideas for photos that were perfect for our save the date. He has great perspective and found beauty in nature that truly came through in all his photos. Although I hadn't met Arne and Alex prior to the wedding, I knew that they had to be just as amazing as Keith because of how seriously he takes his business and profession. We were blown away!! Arne's vibrant personality was a perfect compliment to my crazy family and he made capturing all of our treasured memories look so easy! Alex was his perfect partner in crime capturing incredible candid shots and working so well with my videographer. Their effortless teamwork made our special day unforgettable!

Also, photos came to us FAST! We were away on our honeymoon a week later and Keith was sending over some highlight photos to hold us over and the rest came in another week! Perfect for the impatient bride =)

Choosing Berryphotos is a no-brainer!! Thank you Keith and your team for all your hard work!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alma · Married on 08/03/2018

Keith was the best. he was able to beautifully capture all the special moments from "getting ready" to the wedding ceremony and then celebration. his experience definitely shows. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Berryphotos has been an absolute pleasure. From my initial conversation with Keith, I could tell he was a pro. We knew we made the right decision by choosing Berryphotos when we met Keith for our engagement shoot. What many might think of as awkward or uncomfortable was really a lot of fun. Keith was always in communication prior to the wedding and I felt like everything was well managed. Keith and Arne took so many great photos at the wedding – I feel lucky to have had them for our big day! I really can’t thank Berryphotos enough for capturing the most amazing day. You guys are the best!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Tara F. · Married on 05/27/2018

Berry photos is fantastic

I would only recommend Berry photos to capture your precious wedding moments! I worked with Keith and Arnie for both our engagement and wedding photos and they came back amazing! They totally made my wedding day completely stress free and each picture was better then the last! A few of my friends used Berry photos after our wedding bc they came out so beautiful! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else !

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2018

Keith is so much more than an incredible photographer. He was also our go to wedding planner. He understands the wedding industry more than any other vendor we worked with, and was invaluable in helping us create the perfect wedding. He works well on the fly, adjusting to unforeseen circumstances, while also being a calming force that a bride and groom need in those situations. Words don’t need to describe the quality of his work, but his ability to capture all of the moments without being “in your face” or blocking guests from also seeing the special moments is something unique. Keith is a true talent and we could not feel more lucky to have had him capture our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

We had Arne as our photographer and he was incredible. He knew exactly what poses to put us in to have incredible photos to remember. Weather is not an issue for them. They get the most amazing photos out of not so good weather and they are the best photos from the whole night. Arne was a blast to work with. The package they offer is fair and definitely worth taking advantage of!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Roxanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Keith was AMAZING! Captured perfect pictures! I hate getting my pictures taken and keithbdid a great job making them look natural. Let him try things even though they might not be your first choice.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Caroline · Married on 01/13/2018

We and our families are extremely impressed with the job that Keith did. He was incredibly responsive, professional and had a great eye for finding the most creative and beautiful shots. We hired him over two days for an extremely affordable price, and he went above and beyond, arriving early, leaving late, and making sure he captured the essence of each wedding event — from the grandeur of the venue, to the intricate details, from the posed glamor shots, to the spontaneous interactions. He wasn’t just good at dealing with us, but also with all types of family, including young children. We received a bounty of more than 1800 top-quality images, which not only brought back fond memories, but also revealed other interactions between friends and family that we had missed on that day, allowing us to gain a more complete picture of our wedding. We highly recommend Keith for any wedding in the Boston area— he knows the city, knows his stuff, and can be trusted to deliver beyond expectations.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2017

Words can’t even begin to describe what Keith Berry does. He is a master at his craft and hands down takes some of the best photographs I have ever seen!! From the moment we met a little over a year ago when I started planning everything, down to my NYE wedding in single digit temperatures trying to capture some outdoor pictures, Keith’s creativity and vision for what he was trying to capture (and did!!) was just breathtaking when I saw the final outcome.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Lynne · Married on 12/28/2017

We had a small non-traditional wedding with a half day of photos with Keith. Keith helped us plan for gorgeous outdoor and indoor wedding photos on a brutally cold day in late December. Keith is adventurous and fun! We went photo hopping around Boston by limo. Our photos are AMAZING memories and rich with all the important little details.

Sent on 01/14/2018