Berry Acres Reviews

76 | Odessa, MO

76 Reviews for Berry Acres

Erika Springer · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Doesn't Get Better Than This

There is nothing I would change about our special day at Berry Acres. From start to finish Angela, Alan & Jazmyn were outstanding. I emailed A LOT of questions during my last couple months before our big day and always received a response if not within the hour, by the end of the day. Their customer service is second to none. Their open houses are helpful and you feel like a celebrity every time you come. They help you plan what you picture your day to be and execute. You get top notch service and can tell they have been in the industry for sometime. They know what they're doing & helped me with the details I would've never thought about. All the food & drinks were on point. I would recommend all of their food options. Don't let the price tag scare you away. It is very much worth it. With Berry Acres there is no need to hire a wedding planner as they nail down all the details for you. I particularly loved the fact they Berry Acres offers almost every service you need at a wedding (food, DJ, drinks). There is not many other things you have to figure out other than cake, photographer, florist and of course your attire. Berry Acres referred phenomenal vendors for these items you shop for. In addition, Berry Acres offers amazing extras like a smores bar (huge hit at the wedding), sparkler exit or photo-op, first dance fog, A LIGHT UP DANCE FLOOR, and fireworks!! How many weddings can you get fireworks at?! It was the cherry on top and the firework show lasted so much longer than we anticipated. Not to mention, these pictures are to die for.
    After our wedding, all our family and friends told us this was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We are still getting compliments weeks later. I can't say enough good things about Berry Acres. They made my dream day come true and did it so gracefully. There wasn't any hiccups through the entire process nor on our big day. This was all during COVID-19 when everything was so uncertain and Berry Acres still managed to have everything in place for us. This was as stress free as a wedding can get. I could ramble on for days about how perfect this venue is, but I think you get the point by now. Berry Acres is absolutely wonderful and I would choose them every time if there was a rewind button. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Cinda Dowell · Married on 12/31/2019

Hard working, organized, great experience

Simply a 5 Star experience. As mother of the bride you want to make sure all of your daughter and new son-in-laws visions of the perfect wedding come to fruition. The entire team at Berry Acres made that job a breeze.
    They embraced request to change things up a bit, kept the evening running smoothly and all I had to do was visit with everyone that attended.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Ward · Married on 11/23/2019

We LOVE Berry Acres!

My husband and I got married at Berry Acres two weeks ago and were so happy with Berry Acres! We planned our wedding in less than three months and we couldn’t have done it without Angela, Jazmyn, Alan & their team. They think of everything and handle all the wedding details flawlessly. The kept the schedule moving while also being flexible so we could the wedding of our dreams.

Our bridal parties loved the bridal suites, the indoor and outdoor options for the ceremony and reception are both stunning, and the food is delicious! Their fire pit and s’mores was a guest favorite and they made clean up and set up so easy on our families.

We were able to get some gorgeous sunset pictures and loved that they had a Limo and party bus for transportation.

The Berry Acres staff was so amazing and fun to work with, we cannot wait to attend another event there in the future!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/19/2019

They make planning your wedding less stressful

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jonna Phillips · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing fireworks

From the rehearsal breakfast to dinner and dancing, They made sure my day went as planned. The staff is amazing and are on top of everything.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Sara

Sara Ruckman · Married on 08/10/2019

Wow! Above & Beyond Expectations!

I’m not sure if there was a better place we could have chosen to get married in the KC Metro! From start to finish the staff at Berry Acres was incredible and they were accommodating throughout the whole process. We were fortunate to have Jazmyn Pederson as our coordinator, and to say she helped create the most perfect wedding day would be an understatement. She is an absolute sweetheart who put so much effort into every detail and who has a “get it done” personality! Jazmyn was there from the beginning of the planning process until the day of the wedding, and she never missed a beat in getting things taken care of.

Berry Acres is an all-encompassing venue which takes care of nearly every aspect of the wedding. Outside of finding a dress/tux, a photographer/videographer, and flowers, we didn’t have too much extra required of us. Berry Acres provided the food (menu chosen by the bride & groom), all the linens, chinaware, tables & chairs (which their staff sets up & takes down), options for ceremony locations, and many optional add-ons such as a DJ, Photo Booth, fireworks, & decorations. Not to mention they have countless recommendations for hair & makeup stylists, florists, and photographers/videographers.

Throughout the evening, numerous Berry Acres staff were there to help facilitate the event, buss the tables after dinner & keep everything running smoothly. Another neat aspect about the process was getting to know the owners of the venue itself. Angela & Alan Berry were so personable and down to earth and they made it a point to get to know each bride & groom considering their venue (at their quarterly Bridal Open Houses). They have so much energy and personality that helped bring life to our entire wedding.

I could go on but hopefully you get the picture!! There are so many aspects to the venue that have been given incredible amounts of thoughtfulness & an extra level of “flair”— a few of these things being the meticulously cared for lawn & venue itself, the abundance of flowers in the courtyard, a beautiful waterfall at the top of the hill for pictures, the ever-so-fun light-up dance floor & the over-the-top fireworks displays!!!! The staff at the venue goes above & beyond to provide a stress-free & perfect wedding day & I am so thankful that we decided on Berry Acres for this once in a lifetime day!!

P.S. I never would have thought I would have fried chicken at my wedding, but it was amazing & the guests loved it!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Lori Perry · Married on 08/04/2019

Lori Perry

Angela, Alan & Jazmyn made our wedding day about as picture perfect and stress free as could ever have been hoped for. Beautiful venue, delicious meal--and professionals that have it completely together to make a wedding day incredible. Berry Acres may just be the best place to get married in all of Kansas City! Thank you to all of you!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Crystal Meeks · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Wedding

We had an amazing wedding experience at Berry Acres. Angela, Alan, Jazmyn and staff were nothing but accommodating and made the wedding process unique and special. Being a same sex bride and bride couple, from the moment we visited the venue for the first time until the end of our reception, everyone was very open and accepting to make our day a once in a lifetime event.
    Their dinner menu is extensive and delicious, the hardest part was narrowing it down for our big day. The opportunity for pictures are endless between the Hilltop and Berry Acres. We were able to snap some pictures during sunset.
    Berry Acres made our wedding day absolutely perfect and we can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Amanda Morgan · Married on 07/09/2019

Fairytale Wedding

I cannot even begin to explain how much my husband and I loved having our wedding here. They were highly organized, caring, and went above and beyond in ensuring our day ran smoothly. We had so many compliments from our guest as well. As far as the food and extras (i.e., fireworks and light up dance floor with smoke fog) truly made our wedding a fairy tale. We cannot thank you enough for generosity in our big day and many times before our big day. We look forward to being back soon for our friends/families weddings!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kaytlynn Howard · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding Venue in KC

Since our first venue tour and now even after our wedding, Alan, Angela, and Jazmyn made us feel like family! They were a big part in the wedding planning process and if something went wrong on my wedding day, I had no idea about it! Our guests are still talking about the beautiful venue and how delicious the food was!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Middaugh · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect venue, perfect day!

My wedding day was flawless, and it was all thanks to Berry Acres. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. We planned our wedding from a different state, and Jazmyn, Angela and Alan made the process so easy and stress-free. If you're looking for a venue in the Kansas City-area, look no further. Berry Acres has it all. Almost every guest commented on how beautiful the wedding and venue were. We love Berry Acres!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/20/2019

Breathtaking Ceremony

My husband & I chose Berry Acres for our wedding, reception, & rehearsal dinner. They made our day so very special & were so responsive & helpful from start to finish. There are free open houses on site to help you choose vendors & try a taste testing. Better yet - it gives you an opportunity to see the venue as you would on your wedding day. Not only is the inside venue beautiful, but the outside sites are just as breathtaking. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was, how amazing the food was, & how much fun they had. Angela, Alan, Jazmyn & crew were so organized & had everything running smoothly. We couldn't have done it without them. When you chose to be a part of the Berry Acres family, they really go above & beyond to make you just that - a part of their family. Thank you, Berry Acres for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Bolten · Married on 04/05/2019

Awesome Venue

The Berry Acres family truly went above and beyond to make my wedding day spectacular. As a previous reviewer noted, there are truly no words to describe how perfectly everything went. From the moment we met Jazmyn, we knew that we were in good hands. She is highly professional and detail oriented which made the planning process run smoothly. She is truly a rockstar! I would also like to mention the fact that the venue owners, Angela & Alan Berry, utilize a hands-on approach that I have never witnessed before at other venues/weddings that I have been a part of or attended in the past. That to me speaks volumes about how much they truly care about their clients. Even my photographer told me that Berry Acres is a gem of a venue that offers amazing customer service since the owners are directly involved with every aspect of each wedding. I had guests from California and New York who commented on the convenient location of the venue as well as the professionalism displayed by the entire Berry Acres family. The cherry on top was the fireworks display. Alan really puts on an amazing show that is the perfect way to end the night. No matter how big or small your wedding may be, they will be able to accommodate your needs. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding at a reasonable cost. Berry Acres is truly the best venue and I am grateful that I was able to have a dream wedding because of their outstanding hard work and dedication.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Lynde · Married on 12/15/2018

Happily Ever After

Where do I even begin?! From the moment I stepped into Berry Acres I knew it was meant to be. Not only is the venue gorgeous and full of little hidden details that make it extraordinary, - Angela, Alan, and Jazmyn make you feel like part of the family. There is a bridal and grooms suite that is plenty big enough for your wedding party. The food options are plentiful, and you can’t go wrong with any of the options because they are all so delicious! Angela, Alan, and Jazmyn made my wedding day STRESS FREE… yes I said it STRESS FREE! My family was able to enjoy everything, and the Berry Acres crew went out of their way to make our day extremely special. You cannot go wrong with this venue! They also offer DJ services, photobooth, and a limo service all of which we enjoyed at our wedding. I had so many family members come and compliment me on my choice of venue because of how nice the staff was and how organized they were in keeping everything moving smoothly. I cannot thank Angela and Alan enough for their time and help with making our wedding special. Dylan and I are so happy to be part of the Berry Acres Family!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Morgan · Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing Short of Perfect

Okay folks, get ready for a gushing review because I cannot hold back how absolutely amazing this venue is. Berry Acres is a beautiful property with an abundance of usable space. The grounds are impeccably kept (so many amazing photo opportunities!) and the building itself is so beautiful in that romantic, rustic way. There are so many small details that come together to really make it special. They hang your and your partner's names on the big sign outside of the venue (talk about butterflies!), they change the color of the lights to match your wedding colors... I could go on and on. The staff are truly what make this venue over-the-top amazing, though. Angela, Alan and Jazmyn took such good care of me throughout the entire wedding planning process, as well as the day-of. Angela was always willing to lend a hand, provide a suggestion, or direct traffic. She kept our day perfectly on schedule, which is a rarity in the world of weddings! Jazmyn was always available to check on those last-minute details, and made sure that she had all of my materials well in advance. I would wholeheartedly recommend this venue to any couple.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Definitely Recommend!

Berry Acres was amazing! My husband and I couldn’t recommend them enough! From the moment you walk in they make you feel like family. Angela, Alan and Jazmyn will go above and beyond to make sure not only your day is perfect but every little detail leading up to it is as well. Berry Acres blew me away immediately with how gorgeous it was, I knew that was where I had to get married, but I didn’t have the most clear vision. Jazmyn helped me with my endless emails and Berry Acres open houses’ to get a step by step easy and beautiful day. My wedding day was stress free and perfection, if anything even went wrong, they handled it without me even knowing and made sure everything went off without a hitch. The food there is phenomenal, I had family and friends even raving about it weeks later! One of the reasons my parents were loving this place, other than the fact that Angela and Jazmyn were one of the only ones we met that were friendly and honest was that Berry Acres does everything: ceremony, reception, dj, food, photobooth, etc, and it’s all perfect! I could go on, but I would absolutely recommend if anyone is looking for a venue in the area that they check out Berry Acres!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision Ever

So glad we decided to go with Bery Acres instead of doing this on our own. Angela and Jazmyn were great! They answered every little question, made sure every little detail was perfected, and handled everything the day-of so that we could just enjoy the moment.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/14/2018

Best Day Ever 09.14.18

Berry Acres is Gorgeous! We are so overjoyed to have had our wedding here! Angela, Jazmyn, and Alan are amazing and along with all of their staff they made our day PERFECT! They are very detailed oriented, are willing to help and answer questions anytime, are very easy to communicate with, and do an excellent job of making your dreams come true! We wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else to get married! From the ceremony, to the scenery, to the food, the DJ, the first dance cloud, to the sparklers, fireworks, and clean up Berry Acres was spot on perfect! Would highly recommend this venue! Our dreams came true! We are so glad to be a part of the Berry Acres Family!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Macy · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough about Berry Acres. The staff made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

Nothing Less Than Perfect(September 12, 2018 at 6:25 PM)
    1 2 3 4 5byJulie
    As the mother of the bride, I can't say enough good things about Berry Acres. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was awesome at organizing, communicating and making all of feel like this was the most important wedding ever. We had to move the ceremony inside at the last minute and it was absolutely effortless for us. Food was delicious, lighting, backdrop and dance floor were outstanding. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Martha · Married on 09/07/2018

Our daughter got married at Berry Acres September 07, 2018 and we could not have been happier with the venue and the wonderful people who run it! She had planned an outdoor wedding, but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with her plans. The wedding inside was flawless and beautiful and so stress free. Everyone was so friendly and helpful at every phase from planning through executing. The reception was elegant, the food was delicious, and the dance floor and DJ were perfect! Everybody had such a great time. I highly recommend Berry Acres to anyone who wants a beautiful stress free wedding! You definitely will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/04/2018

I have nothing but absolutely amazing things to say about this venue, their staff, and the beautiful facility. Angela, Allan, Jazmin and all the staff at Berry Acres took every word and every imagination I had of my wedding day and made it happen. Every detail was planned and executed just as we asked it to be. The staff at Berry have this perfected. From the first time we met and spoke to them they felt like they were just as excited about our day as we were. They take the time with you to answer the million questions you have, they sit with you and help you through the music and even shed a tear or two in excitement for your day. They plan out the ceremony down to every picky detail and laugh through the craziness of my 5 kiddos! They truly are amazing and gave me the 'Dream Wedding' that every little girl dreams to have. If your considering booking with them, DO IT, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Mandi · Married on 07/21/2018

Angela and Jazmyn are AMAZING! They make a wedding perfect and make it look easy. I could not have asked for anything more for my daughters wedding. It's a beautiful venue and perfect setting for a wedding. From the ladies arriving at 10 am to get ready for the day, through the ceremony, and reception (food is amazing, get the mac n cheese) until the fireworks at the end of the evening, Angela or Jazmyn was always right there to help with whatever we needed. Thank you both for all the hard work you put into making Kayla and Austin's day perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2018

I will never forget this place. Angela, Jazmyn, and Alan made our day so spectacularly special. We booked the venue over a year in advance and they made it a point keep in contact with me to see if there was anything we needeD. This venue made wedding planning so easy. The did the table cloths, food, drink, the lighting, DJ. And that DANCE FLOOR! That’s the thing that caught my now husbands eye. After we toured Berry Acres we went to one other place and it did nothing to measure up. For the price and all we would still have to do. No thanks. When the day finally arrived it was perfect. From mimosas in the bridal suite to the organized perfection of the ceremony to the funnest reception I’ve ever been to. We opted for the first dance cloud and I would absolutely recommend it! It’s so worth it, the pictures turned out so good and you could hear an audible gasp from the crowd when the dance floor lit up the cloud. Also in the deep heat of summer it felt really nice after being outside haha. Then there was the food. Almost every guest I spoke to that night had to tell me about how good the food was. We got married a little under a month ago and people are still raving about the food! It was the most beautiful wedding. I may be partial but truly it was the best day of my life. My husband and I were talking because we still are living on the high and he said the only thing he would change about the wedding is to be able to have another one. I just can’t say enough. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/22/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Berry Acres! We got married on June 22, 2018 and every single aspect of that day exceeded our expectations.

My husband and I knew that we didn’t want a long engagement, so within just a few days of our proposal we went to check out Berry Acres. It was the first and only venue we looked at in person — With only 3 and a half months to plan (and, the first 2 months of that being done from out of state), they were able to accommodate both our desired date and budget, which other venues had been unable to do. They also were able to accommodate our vision. Initially, I had some worries that my husband and I had a less rustic vision for our wedding day than many of the brides and grooms that Berry Acres serves. Our style seemed different than many of the pictures I had seen from the venue. BUT, from our very first meeting with Jazmyn she assured us that they would do anything they could to capture exactly what we wanted (and, they did. It was gorgeous beyond all I had hoped for, and you cannot beat the setting and facilities of Berry Acres).

It was also so appealing to me that Berry Acres is as close to a one-stop-shop as you can get! It was such a relief and lifted a huge burden off of me in the planning process to know that our venue, food, DJ, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, as well as ALL of the day-of coordinating would be taken care of by the Berry Acres team. Brides to be, this is HUGE. As your wedding quickly approaches, it is so easy to have just one point person for ALL of these things!

The day of our wedding was a dream. There was never a moment where I felt stressed or overwhelmed. We were able to do all of our decorating the day before, and on the morning of the wedding, we showed up to the bridal suite and spent the day together getting ready with FULL confidence that every detail was being taken care of by Angela and her t

Sent on 08/15/2018