Bentley's Boutique Hotel Reviews

9 | Osprey, FL

9 Reviews for Bentley's Boutique Hotel

Heather · Married on 11/21/2015

We held our wedding reception at Bentley's and we couldn't be happier about our choice!! We worked with Misty and Ashlee and they were so friendly, accommodating and helpful! The staff at the hotel were all wonderful and pleasant! The hall was large and beautiful!! We would recommend Bentley's again and again!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2011

Everything went amazing. Looked just like I planned. Very flexible with my special food needs guests

Sent on 11/15/2011

Vicki · Married on 11/06/2010

Alicia,

You did a great job! Bentley's went well out of their way to accomodate us the best to their ability and did not let us down! We're glad we chose Bentley's. It was a pleasure working with you Alicia! The food was great, the venue was great, overall it was a great experience!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Mrs. Royer
    11/06/10

Sent on 11/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

I just got engaged and have been on the lookout for a wedding venue for 2011. I recently attended a wedding at Bentleys in April, and was completely blown away by what they have done with the place! Everything is brand new, the ballroom is huge, they have a tiki bar with cabanas, and a really cool bar/lounge area (Jags?) to hang out in after the wedding. The food was amazing, room was decorated really pretty, big dance floor, and the blue lighted bar was a plus. Needless to say I am already talking to the banquet coordinator about booking my wedding here next year! If you haven't seen this place...you have to check it out. I can't wait to have my wedding here!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Anne · Married on 04/02/2011

We blocked rooms here for our wedding guests because we were getting married nearby. Alicia was wonderful to work with and very responsive. Their staff is great. They were willing to provide a great discount and bonus room that no other area hotel would match. However, we blocked unrenovated rooms in the interest of saving our guests some money and most of them were very disappointed with their accommodations. These rooms are apparently being phased out, but if offered, be aware that they are far different from the quality of renovated rooms in the main hotel. Also, the hotel could do a better job of covering up the construction office and materials while the renovation project is ongoing - they are a bit of an eye sore. We recommend blocking the higher end rooms and explaining to your guests that hotel prices in the area during "on peak" season are simply high.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Sheila · Married on 05/25/2013

Bentley's helped make my wedding day/weekend what I dreamed it to be. We had guests booked in over 15 rooms and the accommodations were great. The reception was decorated just as I imagined it would be, the food was delicious and Misty was great in helping coordinate my day. Everyone had a fabulous time.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Alison · Married on 12/31/2010

3.0

Alicia did a wonderful job making sure we received quality service. She responded in a very timely matter to our many emails. We did have guests who were disappointed in the quality of their hotel rooms, which were promised to have new beds and paint. The food and atmosphere were wonderful. Alicia was also very flexible with last minute plans.

Sent on 01/10/2011
  • Tessa

Tessa H. · Married on 02/20/2021

1.2
      2.0

Twilight zone!!!

For almost a year we planned 3 events with Kirstin LeClercq a Rehursal dinner, an after party and a wedding block. She never answered emails or phone calls and would have me waiting in the waiting room sometimes almost an hour for her to come back to work. I would be very clear as to what I wanted and wrote everything down and thought she was too! we would have meetings and people who were supposed to be there would never show up I only met her. Every meeting I would ask her for a contract and she would reassure me we would get one 30 days prior to our event. Lo and behold three weeks prior to our events we received a contract with all the information for each event on the wrong contracts not even complete Events bits and pieces from each one mixed around. At one point in time she actually thought we were going to have our wedding there. I told her like I had been for the last year no we have an entire wedding venue paid for also. There was no going back at this point in time to try to fix it we pulled the plug on everything but the wedding blocks since our guest had already reserve their rooms there and held the events somewhere else. Beware do not use them for events they do not have food or bartenders on staff everything Has be brought in and paid for separately.
    As for our wedding block they also manage two ruin that also. We started the wedding block nine months in advance the hotel was not full during our stay and our guest were spread out causing security to get called on them multiple times. Poor planning on their part also.

Sent on 03/05/2021

0.4
      0.5

AWEFUL EXPERIENCE. BENTLEYS WITHOUT A DOUBT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER MADE. LORI AND THE STAFF THERE SINGLE HANDEDLY RUINED MY WEDDING DAY. THERE IS WAY TOOOOOOO MUCH TO GET INTO. IT WOULD TAKE PAGES TO WRITE EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014