Bentley Diamond Reviews

Bentley Diamond 1

Justine · Married on 11/30/2007

3.4
      2.5

The staff was very educated & helpful to educate their customers. Their diamonds are beautiful, but you have to really negotiate their cost here. When receiving my initial engagment ring several years earlier, they were very flexible in regards to getting the diamond cut, size, band, etc I wanted. However, when I went back with my original paperwork & I wanted to upgrade my ring, I was very disappointed in the way the original appraisal was treated & the value of the ring. There was no flexibility to help me get my desired wedding band. We ended up purchasing our wedding bands from someone else. I'm still on the fence if I would use them again.

Sent on 01/01/2009

2.5

Good customer service. Robert was very professional.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Im · Married on 08/20/2011

2.0
      1.0

The initial meeting was satisfactory. We met with Robert and while he was polite, something was just plain off. He seem disconnected and impersonal--like he could take it or leave it. We placed a custom order from a ring manfacturer. We were told how long it would take. When that time period passed I called and Christina answered the phone. I told her I wanted to check on the status of a ring order and she simply said: It should be in any day. She didn't bother to offer to call the manufacturer or have Robert call. Another week goes by and I call again. I was promised that a phone call would be placed and I would hear first thing in the morning. By the end of the next day I finally received a call back only to find out that *supposedly* the manufacturer didn't make the ring. My biggest complaint is that the store does NOTHING to follow up on their own orders. It would seem to me that, as a business, if you place an order with an expected turnaround time, that you would have follow up methods in place to ensure that your promises, statements, etc are being met. AND, this way, as a business, YOU can actually call THE CUSTOMER before they become upset and impatient and have to dig for themselves to get answers. We will NOT be buying our wedding bands here as we had originally planned. We will happily find a more customer focused store, from friend and family referrals. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PLACE!

Sent on 09/15/2011