Benbrook Stables Reviews

View more information

4.2

• Mary_W0414
    Mary Married on 04/14/2018
    I don't know where to begin this review! My husband and I are so thankful that we had our wedding at Benbrook Stables! Their packages include so much for such amazing prices! Our wedding coordinator was Tori, and we are so incredibly thankful for her! From the moment we e-mailed asking for information, to our send-off on the wedding day, she was by our side. She was so sweet and always willing to answer calls, texts, or e-mails at anytime of day or night. She even answered our questions on her days off (which we did not expect of her)! On the day of, it was incredibly windy and cold (which was not expected for an April wedding in Texas), and Tori was so reassuring and calming. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful! The ceremony area is surrounded by rose bushes and greenery and the reception area is huge and covered in beautiful lights! You are able to customize your wedding to your liking. Even though it's on a ranch, you can make it very modern and chic vs rustic, if that's not your style. We recommend Benbrook Stables 100% and we are so happy that we had our amazing wedding there!

Benbrook Stables's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for the kind words! We were so excited to make your big day special! You and Aaron are the sweetest couple and we loved working with you guys! We hope to see you soon!
    Brooke Married on 03/10/2018
    Molly and Steve were so amazing throughout the planning process. I had a vision for my dream wedding and they exceeded my expectations. Their staff worked so hard at our reception and we were so impressed. This is an awesome place for an outdoor wedding under the stars!
  • User2804887 2+ years ago
    I cannot tell you how happy we are! The was just what she wanted and everybody from the grandparents down loved the setting and the feel of the stables. I was so thrilled with how everything looked and how lovely your husband was to help and how fabulous Christian was. Of course, you made me feel so confident that everything would look and go as planned. You obviously have an eye for detail and a heart for fulfilling others' dreams. Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
    Victoria Married on 11/14/2015
    The event coordinators at Benbrook Stables were so attentive to my needs along the way. I loved that I wasn't limited to the use of their vendors. Everything turned out beautifully! Overall, I was very pleased with them.
  • Daisha
    Daisha P. Married on 07/13/2021

Very disappointed with the owner Molly

Owner Molly, treats her employees terrible. I do not recommend using her & definitely don't recommend working there.

Benbrook Stables's reply:

Daisha, Even though you have never used our services and were not married at the stables, we will respond to your review.

Your daughter, Ariena Perry was under contract to work with Benbrook Stables from June 23rd to July 11th. Ariena was unable to work on four separate occasions. She had two days off during the week, as well as four sick days in under one month. Ariena Perry was let go not because of her work ethic, she was let go for the neglect she showed the horses. On multiple occasions Ariena showed a huge lack of knowledge in caring for the horses. She forgot to water horses on several occasions, she injured two of our lesson horses by not properly fitting their saddles. She disobeyed barn rules and safety precautions, leaving other workers in very difficult situations. She was charged for the damage she caused to the facility for improperly tying horses and released that day in order to keep other workers out of harm's way. We hope Ariena finds employment in an industry suitable to her skills. We see that you have gone to several sites to write reviews about the stables concerning Ariena. You have even gone so far to say that you were married here on the 13th of June on Wedding Wire. We hope that you will understand, we all enjoyed working with Ariena, we simply can not keep someone on board without the skills, knowledge, and work ethic it takes to be a valued member of our team