Ben Ramos Photography Reviews

Ben Ramos Photography 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Brauer 路 Getting married on 10/03/2020

Best. Choice.

We recently booked Ben for our 2020 wedding... he was legit the FIRST person besides family that knew I was engaged.. that's how bad we wanted him! Our Engagement Session with him was AMAZING. My fiance isn't a huge fan of standing for photos.. but the 2hr session FLEW by! It felt like we were just being us and hanging with a long time friend! The previews we have gotten from our session are UNREAL... all our family and friends can't believe how perfectly Ben captured our personality & love for eachother through a photo! I can't wait to see how perfectly he captures our wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 8
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dodge 路 Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excited to work with him!

Ben is a friend from college and I have admired his work for a very long time. So when it came time to booking a wedding photographer, I knew I had to reach out and see if he was available and thank goodness I did! He fills up fast and I am so lucky I was on the ball and following his social media accounts to see that he was booking 2020 weddings at the start of 2019. His work is fabulous and I can't wait to see how magical and fun he will make my day.
    He is quick in response times, available, and makes the process super easy to understand and smooth, and he's flexible. BOOOOOKKK HIM NOWWW!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena Martinic 路 Married on 08/16/2019

The Perfect Engagement Session

This is not just a job for Ben...it's a passion and it shows! We first worked with him January 2016 (my sisters wedding), so of course when I got engaged he is the only photographer that I wanted! Ben is one of the most positive and energetic people I have ever met! He knows exactly what to say and do to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera..and he doesn't even try! It all comes so naturally to him! I can't say enough about his personality, but I promise you there is nobody like him!
    Now regarding his skills...just look at the photos! Each is unique, each has so much emotion captured in it! My fiance and I are pretty bad at posing but Ben made us feel like models 馃檲. Pictires last and when I look back at them 20 years from now I want them to convey all or the emotions I felt during the shoot. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our love.
    You're amazing Ben and do the world a favor...never stop what you're doing! :)

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer / Hype-Man / Person !

We were so happy with our experience working with Ben! My husband is usually pretty camera shy, but Ben was able to make him feel comfortable, and he actually ended up enjoying getting his picture taken! Ben really does bring out the best in his couples, and is great at capturing both artistic, posed pictures, as well as candid, natural moments. The quality of our pictures was amazing and our families loved seeing them! You can tell that Ben puts a lot of effort into every picture that he takes and edits. While he may be more expensive than other photographers, he鈥檚 worth every penny!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 9
    Ben Ramos Photography 10
    Ben Ramos Photography 11
    Ben Ramos Photography 12
  • Ally

Ally Nicol 路 Married on 06/08/2019

#1 Hype Man

We are so very happy that we worked with Ben for our wedding. It鈥檚 been about a month since we got our pictures back and I still look through them every day (and he gave us nearly 1000 pictures!!). We picked a 10 hour package with two shooters, and it was perfect for what we wanted. We had the cutest engagement shoot (featuring our dog) and it was so valuable and reassuring to us knowing that we could vibe with Ben ahead of the wedding, and that his pictures were what we were looking for. At the wedding, Ben and Emily were so relaxed and go-with-the flow the whole day/night, and took amazing shots of us and our families. Even though we were running late to get to the landmark portrait part of the day, we were able to hit every location we wanted (including Wrigley Field during a game day) and made it to the venue on time. Ben was great at making sure pedestrians milling about didn鈥檛 get in the way, even at packed places like the Bean and Wrigley. In all of our photos, it鈥檚 so clear that we are all having a carefree great time, and it looks like the whole city stopped just for us. I could go on and on, but ultimately, we picked Ben because his photos capture the kind of candid moments we knew we wanted to capture, and he absolutely lived up to that. We both are shy when it comes to taking pictures, but he鈥檚 such a great hype man (!!) that you can鈥檛 help but get into it and feel more confident. I know all of our guests felt the same way. I鈥檓 going to go look at our photos again now鈥hanks Ben!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Sally

Sally 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Book ben now :)

At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to find someone who fit my vibe and expectations that would also fit into my budget. Although we ended up paying a little more for Ben, it was worth it 100000%. He was the most attentive, professional, fun, and talented photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I did not have a wedding planner and Ben literally took over an hour of his time and helped craft my timeline for the day of, which is above and beyond a photographer's role. He also texted me the morning of the big day and asked if I needed anything which was super sweet. He ALSO made the photo sessions fun and relaxing which is hard to find in a lot of photographers (bridal party loved his vibe). Besides the fact that he is an awesome human....he produces THE BEST QUALITY PHOTOS. They are better than I ever could have imagined. All of my friends and family are obsessed with them. I cannot wait to recommend him to many more people in the future. So, moral of the story, stop looking and book Ben now, I promise you won't regret it. :)

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 13
    Ben Ramos Photography 14
    Ben Ramos Photography 15
    Ben Ramos Photography 16

Julianne 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely outstanding photographer/editor/hype-man!

We LOVE Ben!! Could not have asked for a better photographer. He is so energetic, fun, and really knows what he鈥檚 doing and does it all with the most confidence. Our pictures turned out incredible and his edits are exactly what my husband and I wanted! We had a blast during all our shoots with him (engagement shoot and wedding day). It really came out in all our photos and we love every single picture. We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan Wardyn 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Book. Him. Now.

WE. ARE. IMPRESSED. We would recommend Ben to anyone. Not only is he incredibly professional and amazing at what he does, but he takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He makes sure that his pictures are a reflection of your relationship. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we couldn't be happier with them. Ben is also a hard worker and always has our photos done in a timely manner. Last but not least, he likes to HAVE FUN! Our wedding party had a blast and you could see it in our pictures!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Valadez 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Choose Ben Ramos Photography!

We are so so happy we went with Ben as our photographer! He was completely professional and very responsive throughout the entire process- super easy to work with. On our big day, Ben was fun and laid back while still keeping us on schedule and getting all the pics we wanted! My mom loved him and I鈥檓 pretty certain my bridesmaids want to book him. We couldn鈥檛 be happier!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Daniel 路 Married on 11/30/2018

*STAHP* Looking For Another Photographer!

Let me help you right now: call/email Ben and get your date reserved because you will NOT regret it! I first met Ben when he shot my girlfriend's wedding. His energy and approach are different than any other photographer I've seen! He shoots from the inside-out and is every bit part of your day. My husband and I did that thing where you go back-and-forth, say, "Ohh, I don't know, sigh..." but wound up pulling the trigger! Our entire experience with him, from our initial conversation over brunch to engagement photos to our timeline phone call to the wedding day itself was worry-free. Not only that, but his energy and hype makes you feel like a celebrity it all of the best ways. Our photos are MAGAZINE-QUALITY and *perfectly* captured the spirit of the day. Just call him, cross this off the mile-long to-do list, and turn your attention to the food! xoxo

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 17
    Ben Ramos Photography 18

Mikayla 路 Married on 11/17/2018

The BEST and easiest to work with!

Ben and Wes were hands down AMAZING to work with. Photos were what I was most nervous about for my wedding, but their quality and personalities made it the best! I highly recommend Ben and his team for any professional photography you need. My husband and I are ecstatic with their work!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amanda Steinbach 路 Married on 10/20/2018

M a g i c a l

Ben Ramos is one of the most talented people I鈥檝e ever met! He is a force to be reckoned with. Hiring Ben for both my engagement and wedding photos was hands down the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. Dealing with multiple vendors is no easy task, and Ben made the process as seamless as possible. My husband and I have not stopped bragging about all of our stunning pictures...every single one of them. Not only were we impressed, my friends and family were singing his praises long after the wedding! Ben has a way of making you feel like you鈥檙e on top of the world as you should feel on the most important day of your life. I would recommend Ben Ramos Photography to every bride and groom out there! You will not be disappointed! BOOK NOW!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 19

Marketa Benedetti 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Ben is amaze-balls!

I've known Ben ever since middle school, and he has become such an incredible photographer!! I knew right away as soon as I was engaged that he had to be the photographer for my engagement photoshoot and my wedding. It's a no-brainer! Just look at his work! He is so professional and you can tell he's clearly passionate with what he does. He's the ultimate HYPE MAN so if you want a fun and silly photographer, look no further!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie 路 Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a hype man with a side of photography, BEN IS YOUR GUY!!

We found Ben on Instagram even before we seriously started looking for a wedding photographer, and we are SO GLAD we did!! We interviewed one other wedding photographer in our planning process, and she paled in comparison to both the quality of product and the overall experience we had with Ben. We had people from both our wedding party and our guest list tell us what a great addition Ben was to our day. He helped us really make it OUR day and kept us feeling relaxing and excited. He is certainly top of our list for recommendations to our friends getting married this year!!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Ben Ramos Photography 20
    Ben Ramos Photography 21
    Ben Ramos Photography 22

Victoria 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Ben and Wes were incredible on our wedding day. We met Ben when he was the photographer at a friends wedding a little over a year ago. We knew instantly that he was the perfect fit for us. We spent quality time with him during our engagement session and it was an instant bond. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and confident. We felt like we knew him for years. Our wedding was this past weekend and we couldn't ask for a better day. Ben and Wes were everything we wanted and more. We cant wait to see our photos. We know that they will be nothing less than AMAZING! So blessed to work with such an incredible team! <3
    Vic & Jon

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 23

Ali 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Ben Ramos did a fantastic job with our wedding and engagement photos. We are beyond thrilled with the results. He is responsive, professional and very talented! I鈥檝e had multiple people comment on how great our photos turned out. Ben also provided a great experience. Our bridal party loved him and he truly is the best hype man!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 24

Brittany 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing photos and experience!

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Ben!! He is the full package. His work is amazing- He has such an eye for photography! Our engagement and wedding photos are incredible! He directed us on what posing ideas to do, along with capturing natural shots. Ben also has an amazing energy. He makes the process fun and comfortable. All my friends and family were raving about Ben! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kaelyn 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Ben Ramos is everything that is expected ! He was quick to respond and really knew what we were looking for. From the engagement shoot to the day of the wedding he was so professional . All of my family and friends raved about his enthusiasm and skills. I will definetly use Ben for future shoots and suggest him to anyone !

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 25
    Ben Ramos Photography 26
    Ben Ramos Photography 27
    Ben Ramos Photography 28
    Ben Ramos Photography 29
    Ben Ramos Photography 30

Erin 路 Married on 07/14/2018

We had an AMAZING experience with Ben as our wedding photographer. Not only is he extremely talented at what he does, but his enthusiasm and personality is contagious. He made our entire experience so much fun. Throughout our wedding day SOOO many of our friends + family came up to us and mentioned how much fun he was to around. You will not regret hiring Ben or any of his team. He is a true professional and an awesome guy to be around.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Monica 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Ben did an outstanding job of keeping me cool throughout my whole wedding day and kept us on schedule. I would recommend, and already have, him to anyone getting married or any other memorable event they would like to capture. Thanks for everything Ben!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 38
    Ben Ramos Photography 39
    Ben Ramos Photography 40

Mandi 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Ben is so AMAZING to work with. He produced high-quality images for our engagement photos and wedding day. He was so fun to work with and definitely brought the party with him! I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. He captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 41
    Ben Ramos Photography 42
    Ben Ramos Photography 43
    Ben Ramos Photography 44
    Ben Ramos Photography 45

Michelle 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Ben was amazing! Worth every penny! He was a bit more expensive than others I looked at but it shows in his work! The pictures are flawless and all my friends who got married before me were jealous they didn鈥檛 use him for their wedding! He works hard to give you the best quality pictures and I reccomend him to everyone who asks me about my photographer! You won鈥檛 regret hiring him!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 46
    Ben Ramos Photography 47
    Ben Ramos Photography 48

Tabitha 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Not only were our pictures ahhhhmazing, but Ben himself was such a FUN photographer. We are so grateful Ben could be the one that photographed our special day!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Ben Ramos Photography 49
    Ben Ramos Photography 50
    Ben Ramos Photography 51

Cassandra 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Ben is an amazing photographer. Not only does his work speak volumes about his artistic talent but he has a very kind and flexible personality. He connects with you on a personal level and is extremely passionate about what he does. He comes highly recommended by me in all fascists. I made sure that my sister who is getting married the same year myself has him as a photographer as well. He has been used by multiple people that I know for wedding photography and his work is top notch. If you are looking for gorgeous wedding photography with someone who will make you feel comfortable Ben Ramos Photography is your ideal vendor! I am beyond excited he will be with us for our fall wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Samantha 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Ben was so fantastic to work with. From scheduling our engagement session to being prepared for our wedding day, I could not have been happier with everything he did for us. I was so nervous for the weather on our wedding day and as soon as Ben arrived in my hotel room he calmed every nerve I had by saying "I'm here, your photos will be bomb either way." Which of course I knew was true, but it was so comforting that he was so calm, cool and collected on our big day. Ben is also the life of the freakin party! He gets everyone so hyped up, I don't think there was a time where our entire wedding party didn't have a smile on their faces. I highly, highly recommend Ben for your engagement photos, your big day and beyond! We plan on using him for a lifetime if he'll let us!

Sent on 10/27/2016