Ben Ramos Photography Reviews

61 Reviews for Ben Ramos Photography

• Jenna

Jenna Brauer · Married on 10/03/2020

Best. Choice.

We recently booked Ben for our 2020 wedding... he was legit the FIRST person besides family that knew I was engaged.. that's how bad we wanted him! Our Engagement Session with him was AMAZING. My fiance isn't a huge fan of standing for photos.. but the 2hr session FLEW by! It felt like we were just being us and hanging with a long time friend! The previews we have gotten from our session are UNREAL... all our family and friends can't believe how perfectly Ben captured our personality & love for eachother through a photo! I can't wait to see how perfectly he captures our wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Rae

Rae Alexandra · Married on 09/12/2020

Hands down one of the best decisions we made!

Ben is truly an amazing photographer and has such a great vibe that helps keep the day feeling fun and carefree. My fiancé and I loved our engagement photos and cannot wait to see our wedding photos. All of our guests at the wedding kept raving about Ben and his team. Again, absolutely an amazing photographer. Ben helped capture the best day of our lives perfectly!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dodge · Married on 05/23/2020

Excited to work with him!

Ben is a friend from college and I have admired his work for a very long time. So when it came time to booking a wedding photographer, I knew I had to reach out and see if he was available and thank goodness I did! He fills up fast and I am so lucky I was on the ball and following his social media accounts to see that he was booking 2020 weddings at the start of 2019. His work is fabulous and I can't wait to see how magical and fun he will make my day.
    He is quick in response times, available, and makes the process super easy to understand and smooth, and he's flexible. BOOOOOKKK HIM NOWWW!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Schrager · Married on 05/08/2020

You Won't Find A Better Photographer!

Ben and his team truly go above and beyond. I have known that I wanted Ben Ramos Photography at my wedding since Ben first started shooting weddings. He was literally the first text I sent after getting engaged and we booked him first - yes, we literally planned our entire wedding around our photographer's availability but honestly, that is how strongly we felt about having BRP at our wedding! Ben is warm, fun, friendly and absolutely incredible at what he does! Wesley Taylor was our second shooter and the two of them together captured every moment so perfectly. I couldn't recommend hiring Ben Ramos Photography enough!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Fleetwood · Married on 12/21/2019

Words DO NOT describe!

Let’s start by saying, I booked Ben all through social media! I stalked his Instagram and fell in love with all of his photos! Cale and I took a leap of faith and it was WELL paid off!

Cale and I booked Ben for our engagement session in Chicago back in Oct 2018! After our shoot, Cale and I knew that we had to bring Ben to Arizona to shoot our wedding! I am so thankful we did because I would have regretted it if we didn’t! Ben and Emily are the most phenomenal people we have ever met! The love and passion they put into their photos really shows. Hands down, Ben will ALWAYS be our photographer with any photos we need.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Mary Ryan Baker · Married on 12/21/2019

Doooooooooope!

Let me start off by giving you readers some advice..JUST BOOK THEM NOW. Honestly could look at my pictures all day everyday. I love a good photo, so naturally I had all of these ideas in my head of what I wanted, and this team exceeded ALL of my expectations. Don’t worry about feeling awko-taco bc they will be your personal hype man and make you feel like a million bucks. Hands down Ben is the best. Brooke is the best. The whole dang team is the FREAKING BEST. You will 100% regret it forever if you don’t book them. Ily guys

Sent on 03/12/2020

Anna Kelley · Married on 12/13/2019

Hype booth and rehearsal dinner photos

We had Aaron, Ben’s associate shoot photos at our rehearsal dinner and everything was wonderful! We got some great candid shots of everyone there and some photos of my husband and I after dinner. I’m so happy to have the photos to remember that night!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Marnie

Marnie I · Married on 11/15/2019

the absolute best!

Ben was the very first vendor we booked after setting a date for our wedding, and hiring him was one of the easiest choices in the planning process! On top of delivering BEAUTIFUL, high-quality photos, he also makes the whole photo process fun. He and his team truly know how to light up a room and make the whole bridal party have a good time during the process. We can't thank Ben and Emily enough for capturing our favorite day so perfectly!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Angela

Angela Van Henkelum · Married on 09/27/2019

A no-brainer, best decision EVER

My husband and I were THRILLED when we found Ben Ramos Photography - Ben is hilarious (you should follow his Instagram, @iambenramos), very easy to connect with, and his team is STACKED. His associate Aaron Bean was the one who shot our wedding, and we both quickly realized that hiring him was the best decision we had made. Aaron is extremely personable, a BLAST to be around, and was so kind to our entire wedding party - they told us afterwards that he had so many wonderful words to share with them, and that meant a lot to us. Aaron was down to party the entire time, kept our photos moving and grooving, and we are so excited to see them - I am writing this pre-them coming back because I have full confidence they will exceed our expectations. Aaron was genuinely just the most fun to work with and brought an incredible team with him (he did our videography as well - Aaron Bean Cinema) as well as bringing the BEST, most contagious energy there ever was. If you are looking for fun-loving, talented professionals, Ben and his team are your people.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Hailey Uttenreuther · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

WOW is all I can really explain my experience with Ben!
    He’s professional. He’s amazing. He’s genuine. He worked with me and my schedule and all the craziness a wedding comes with. My wedding photos are a DREAM come true and he made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Jelena

Jelena Martinic · Married on 08/16/2019

The Perfect Engagement Session

This is not just a job for Ben...it's a passion and it shows! We first worked with him January 2016 (my sisters wedding), so of course when I got engaged he is the only photographer that I wanted! Ben is one of the most positive and energetic people I have ever met! He knows exactly what to say and do to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera..and he doesn't even try! It all comes so naturally to him! I can't say enough about his personality, but I promise you there is nobody like him!
    Now regarding his skills...just look at the photos! Each is unique, each has so much emotion captured in it! My fiance and I are pretty bad at posing but Ben made us feel like models 🙈. Pictires last and when I look back at them 20 years from now I want them to convey all or the emotions I felt during the shoot. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our love.
    You're amazing Ben and do the world a favor...never stop what you're doing! :)

Sent on 08/22/2019

Abbey Swanson · Married on 07/09/2019

5 Star Experience - 5 Star Photos

If you're reading this then you're at least a little interested in having Ben Ramos as your photographer. I'm telling you to stop looking and BOOK NOW!

Ben's work obviously speaks for itself. Looking at our wedding photos I was transported back to that magical day and his photos perfectly captured the joy and love that surrounded us. Ben truly has a gift.

Before guests saw a single photo they were already raving. He knew exactly when to turn it up to 10 and get the party started, and when to fade into the background and just capture a moment. I cannot recommend Ben and his team enough.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer / Hype-Man / Person !

We were so happy with our experience working with Ben! My husband is usually pretty camera shy, but Ben was able to make him feel comfortable, and he actually ended up enjoying getting his picture taken! Ben really does bring out the best in his couples, and is great at capturing both artistic, posed pictures, as well as candid, natural moments. The quality of our pictures was amazing and our families loved seeing them! You can tell that Ben puts a lot of effort into every picture that he takes and edits. While he may be more expensive than other photographers, he’s worth every penny!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Ally

Ally Nicol · Married on 06/08/2019

#1 Hype Man

We are so very happy that we worked with Ben for our wedding. It’s been about a month since we got our pictures back and I still look through them every day (and he gave us nearly 1000 pictures!!). We picked a 10 hour package with two shooters, and it was perfect for what we wanted. We had the cutest engagement shoot (featuring our dog) and it was so valuable and reassuring to us knowing that we could vibe with Ben ahead of the wedding, and that his pictures were what we were looking for. At the wedding, Ben and Emily were so relaxed and go-with-the flow the whole day/night, and took amazing shots of us and our families. Even though we were running late to get to the landmark portrait part of the day, we were able to hit every location we wanted (including Wrigley Field during a game day) and made it to the venue on time. Ben was great at making sure pedestrians milling about didn’t get in the way, even at packed places like the Bean and Wrigley. In all of our photos, it’s so clear that we are all having a carefree great time, and it looks like the whole city stopped just for us. I could go on and on, but ultimately, we picked Ben because his photos capture the kind of candid moments we knew we wanted to capture, and he absolutely lived up to that. We both are shy when it comes to taking pictures, but he’s such a great hype man (!!) that you can’t help but get into it and feel more confident. I know all of our guests felt the same way. I’m going to go look at our photos again now…thanks Ben!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 05/18/2019

Book ben now :)

At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to find someone who fit my vibe and expectations that would also fit into my budget. Although we ended up paying a little more for Ben, it was worth it 100000%. He was the most attentive, professional, fun, and talented photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I did not have a wedding planner and Ben literally took over an hour of his time and helped craft my timeline for the day of, which is above and beyond a photographer's role. He also texted me the morning of the big day and asked if I needed anything which was super sweet. He ALSO made the photo sessions fun and relaxing which is hard to find in a lot of photographers (bridal party loved his vibe). Besides the fact that he is an awesome human....he produces THE BEST QUALITY PHOTOS. They are better than I ever could have imagined. All of my friends and family are obsessed with them. I cannot wait to recommend him to many more people in the future. So, moral of the story, stop looking and book Ben now, I promise you won't regret it. :)

Sent on 06/20/2019

Julianne · Married on 04/05/2019

Absolutely outstanding photographer/editor/hype-man!

We LOVE Ben!! Could not have asked for a better photographer. He is so energetic, fun, and really knows what he’s doing and does it all with the most confidence. Our pictures turned out incredible and his edits are exactly what my husband and I wanted! We had a blast during all our shoots with him (engagement shoot and wedding day). It really came out in all our photos and we love every single picture. We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan Wardyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Book. Him. Now.

WE. ARE. IMPRESSED. We would recommend Ben to anyone. Not only is he incredibly professional and amazing at what he does, but he takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He makes sure that his pictures are a reflection of your relationship. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out beautiful and we couldn't be happier with them. Ben is also a hard worker and always has our photos done in a timely manner. Last but not least, he likes to HAVE FUN! Our wedding party had a blast and you could see it in our pictures!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Valadez · Married on 03/23/2019

Choose Ben Ramos Photography!

We are so so happy we went with Ben as our photographer! He was completely professional and very responsive throughout the entire process- super easy to work with. On our big day, Ben was fun and laid back while still keeping us on schedule and getting all the pics we wanted! My mom loved him and I’m pretty certain my bridesmaids want to book him. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Daniel · Married on 11/30/2018

*STAHP* Looking For Another Photographer!

Let me help you right now: call/email Ben and get your date reserved because you will NOT regret it! I first met Ben when he shot my girlfriend's wedding. His energy and approach are different than any other photographer I've seen! He shoots from the inside-out and is every bit part of your day. My husband and I did that thing where you go back-and-forth, say, "Ohh, I don't know, sigh..." but wound up pulling the trigger! Our entire experience with him, from our initial conversation over brunch to engagement photos to our timeline phone call to the wedding day itself was worry-free. Not only that, but his energy and hype makes you feel like a celebrity it all of the best ways. Our photos are MAGAZINE-QUALITY and *perfectly* captured the spirit of the day. Just call him, cross this off the mile-long to-do list, and turn your attention to the food! xoxo

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mikayla · Married on 11/17/2018

The BEST and easiest to work with!

Ben and Wes were hands down AMAZING to work with. Photos were what I was most nervous about for my wedding, but their quality and personalities made it the best! I highly recommend Ben and his team for any professional photography you need. My husband and I are ecstatic with their work!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Amanda Steinbach · Married on 10/20/2018

M a g i c a l

Ben Ramos is one of the most talented people I’ve ever met! He is a force to be reckoned with. Hiring Ben for both my engagement and wedding photos was hands down the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. Dealing with multiple vendors is no easy task, and Ben made the process as seamless as possible. My husband and I have not stopped bragging about all of our stunning pictures...every single one of them. Not only were we impressed, my friends and family were singing his praises long after the wedding! Ben has a way of making you feel like you’re on top of the world as you should feel on the most important day of your life. I would recommend Ben Ramos Photography to every bride and groom out there! You will not be disappointed! BOOK NOW!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Marketa Benedetti · Married on 10/06/2018

Ben is amaze-balls!

I've known Ben ever since middle school, and he has become such an incredible photographer!! I knew right away as soon as I was engaged that he had to be the photographer for my engagement photoshoot and my wedding. It's a no-brainer! Just look at his work! He is so professional and you can tell he's clearly passionate with what he does. He's the ultimate HYPE MAN so if you want a fun and silly photographer, look no further!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want a hype man with a side of photography, BEN IS YOUR GUY!!

We found Ben on Instagram even before we seriously started looking for a wedding photographer, and we are SO GLAD we did!! We interviewed one other wedding photographer in our planning process, and she paled in comparison to both the quality of product and the overall experience we had with Ben. We had people from both our wedding party and our guest list tell us what a great addition Ben was to our day. He helped us really make it OUR day and kept us feeling relaxing and excited. He is certainly top of our list for recommendations to our friends getting married this year!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/21/2018

Ben and Wes were incredible on our wedding day. We met Ben when he was the photographer at a friends wedding a little over a year ago. We knew instantly that he was the perfect fit for us. We spent quality time with him during our engagement session and it was an instant bond. He has a way of making you feel comfortable and confident. We felt like we knew him for years. Our wedding was this past weekend and we couldn't ask for a better day. Ben and Wes were everything we wanted and more. We cant wait to see our photos. We know that they will be nothing less than AMAZING! So blessed to work with such an incredible team! <3
    Vic & Jon

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ali · Married on 08/31/2018

Ben Ramos did a fantastic job with our wedding and engagement photos. We are beyond thrilled with the results. He is responsive, professional and very talented! I’ve had multiple people comment on how great our photos turned out. Ben also provided a great experience. Our bridal party loved him and he truly is the best hype man!

Sent on 10/10/2018