Ben Pila Reviews

32 Reviews for Ben Pila

• Desiree

desiree freyre · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!!!!!

What can I say other than he is the absolute BEST! You will not regret your decision to hire him! He was the Hit of the wedding! Everyone was ranting and raving about how talented he is!!!! One of the. Eat decisions I’ve ever made! Thank you Ben, again for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Maggie S · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect soundtrack to the best day!

We contacted a number of musicians last minute & eventho Ben was the most highly ranked and w/ the most impressive resume, he actually responded the quickest and was available! He’s slightly more expensive than some other musicians but if you hire a single musician it’s really easy for them to sound cheesy or cookie-cutter (this is coming from a classically-trained musician who has played many weddings). So I opted to go for Ben since we were putting all our music eggs in one basket & I couldn’t be happier I chose him. He was super communicative prior to the wedding & actually learned a couple pieces I specifically requested. He truly made the perfect soundtrack to the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie chandler · Married on 11/15/2019

Great job at our ceremony!

Ben did an amazing job at our ceremony. He was very professional and did an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jonathan · Married on 03/09/2019

Ideal wedding sounds

I'm so glad Ben was able to play both our ceremony and cocktail hour. He made it easy to plan before the big day, and on the day of truly provided the perfect sounds for our guests and us. The ceremony was made even more beautiful by his talents. His ability to play multiple styles was also a huge asset as we wanted a tango and flamenco heavy cocktail hour. I wouldn't hesitate to call Ben for a social or business event in the future.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2018

Ben did an absolutely amazing job playing the guitar for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was always available during the planning process and made everything smooth and easy. Friends of mine complimented the songs he played and we were all very impressed by his talent. Thanks Ben!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Cristina · Married on 04/21/2018

Ben was fantastic. He read our crowd very well, was on time, professional and worth every penny. He plays beautifully and many of our guests remarked how incredible he was. I wish we could hire him again.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Reva · Married on 11/11/2017

Ben! You were such a pleasure to work with!!! Professional 100% of the time. I’d only hope we had more time to fully listen to your music during the wedding but every single one of my guest couldn’t believe how amazing you were and asked how on earth we found you!! We were truly blessed and appreciate everything you did for our very special wedding day!! Thank you!! Xoxoxox -Reva

Sent on 11/26/2017

Mariela · Married on 07/14/2017

We highly recommend booking Ben for your wedding and/or reception! Ben’s talent and professionalism truly exceeded our expectations. Ben was accessible and responsive to all of our questions during the booking process. Most importantly, everyone loved his performance during our cocktail hour and dinner. Overall, Ben’s easy going personality, talent and professionalism helped make our night perfect!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Petie · Married on 06/12/2017

From the first time I spoke with Ben until after the event it was nothing but a pleasure to work with him. We had a small wedding reception for our daughter and son-in-law and wanted guitar music. When I read Ben's profile I knew he was the one we wanted. He is extremely professional but also very personable and so easy to work with. He is a master of the guitar and his creativity is expressed through the variety of music he plays. He is talent extraordinaire!!! Our guests RAVED about his performance and we will always have Ben play at any future events we have. Thank you Ben, you are awesome.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dana · Married on 03/25/2017

Ben is a talented musician and true professional. He was very flexible and one of our most responsive vendors which made my life a lot easier (while planning long distance). We received tons of compliments from our guests on the music for our beach ceremony and hotel cocktail hour. He even managed to snap a few pictures just after our ceremony and texted them to me so I was able to see them before the reception. I would absolutely recommend Ben Pila!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Mayna · Married on 03/17/2017

Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Ben during the wedding, I really wanted to meet him in person, but I totally got to hear him, and it was amazing!!!! Ben was one of the first vendors that i hired, I contacted someone before him and it was the most awful experience, then i found Ben, and i can't even explain here how amazing he was. So nice, so quick to reply and so good at what he does!
    I told Ben that i wanted to surprise my husband to be with a specific song when walking down the isle, and he recorded my song for me just so i could see how i liked it.
    And of course that i loved it. When it was time to decide in all the other songs for the ceremony and cocktail hour he was so helpful and gave me a lot of ideas and examples! I loved working with him, very pleasant and smooth simple process.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/22/2016

Ben was fantastic! He is responsive to emails and helpful when selecting music. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

Ben was better than we hoped for, he is excellent at what he does. He played our 3 hour reception and our ceremony, doing a fantastic job at each. He had a great selection of music that our friends loved, we had nothing but great feedback about the music. I was a bit nervous about not having a dance floor but am so happy we had Ben play. It created the perfect atmosphere for our reception and it wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Ben was absolutely amazing! All of our wedding guests really enjoyed him. He was super professional and very sweet. I would highly recommend him for any event! Thanks again Ben!! Nick & Lisa <3

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jeramie · Married on 06/25/2016

Ben Pila is a consummate professional with extraordinary knowledge, God given ability and exhibits a professionalism rarely seen. My wife and I am extremely grateful to Ben for his guidance, understanding, and talent in helping us create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. From the very beginning Ben was generous with his time, gave us sound advice as well as recommendations, and was always immediately responsive. In light of his expertise, commitment to excellence, responsiveness and command of knowledge, we give Ben the highest recommendation possible.

Sent on 06/30/2016

If you want a truly classy and elegant ceremony, he will set the tone! Music is outstanding and his choices are perfect! Ben was so easy to work with and helped so much with music selection. My guests commented on how good he was and how they loved his choices for the reception music.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Timothy · Married on 05/14/2016

Ben was great! Would highly recommend him. Super nice guy, super talented, and very professional. Also very accommodating and laid back. We requested a few specific songs to be played during the ceremony and he had no problem accommodating us and arranging them...and arranged them beautifully! And everything else he played was perfect. Thanks Ben!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Erin · Married on 04/10/2016

Ben was amazing! Before I hired him, he emailed me some of his tracks and as soon as I heard them, I knew I wanted him to play for our wedding. I told him what types of music we like and even requested a specific song for him to play so when I walked down the aisle to "our" song. He was amazing and very professional throughout the whole process. I will definitely think of him when we have another event!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Edith · Married on 04/02/2016

Ben was an exceptional choice for our daughter's wedding. He was very easy to communicate with pre wedding. His music set the whole atmosphere. He played as guests gathered, during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. It was an outdoor wedding and the set up extremely stressful because of bad weather. Ben's music helped calm everyone and set the mood for a beautiful afternoon in spite of the weather. He was very flexible with his playing location which we had to improvise because of the weather. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed his playing. He was also a delightful guest at the reception after he had finished playing.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Elizabeth · event on: 03/17/2016

Ben was very easy to work with, was prompt, and our guests enjoyed his music. We will have him back again!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Susan · Married on 03/12/2016

Ben is a talented professional. He was a welcome addition to a small garden wedding. He accommodated all our wishes and has a warm, pleasant personality. I highly recommend Ben for your special event!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Ryan · Married on 03/01/2016

Short and simple. Incredibly professional and incredibly talented. We will definitely be using him again in the future. He was great!

Sent on 03/26/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 02/27/2016

Ben was, no question, one of the best decisions my husband and I made in our wedding planning. He was the easiest vendor to work with...always responsive, accommodating, and professional. On the morning of my wedding, I was worried about so many things. Would it rain? Would my makeup and hair throw off the schedule? Would the florist remember the last-minute change to our reception centerpieces? The one thing I didn't worry about for a second: the ceremony music. Just as I knew he would, Ben arrived on time, masterfully performed the pieces we had selected, and set the perfect mood for the occasion. I wholeheartedly recommend Ben Pila.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Sara · event on: 02/06/2016

Ben was amazing! We received many compliments on Ben. Our event was a black tie fundraising event for over 350 people. He is a true talent and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 12/05/2015

Ben was great.....on time, professional and flexible! Made the ceremony even more special with his acoustic guitar.... :)

Sent on 12/14/2015