Ben Clark Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Ben Clark Photography

• Yarisel

Yarisel W. · Married on 04/09/2021

Family Wedding Togetherness

When we first got to meet Ben at the cafe, it was like he was already our friend, very chill to talk to and relatable. i could not wait to see his work after we have spoken about what we were looking for in our wedding photos. When we received our photos, i was ecstatic. i loved the presentation and how all the other images came in this cute wooden like USB that had our one of our wedding photos on it. It was perfect, and i would recommend him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Ben Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Yarisel for the review. Truly my pleasure! I had such a fun time. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed my services. Here are to many more memories.
  • Johnny

Johnny D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Awesome photographer AND person

Ben provided the photography services for our wedding which took place off the Blue Ridge Parkway north of Asheville in the summer of 2020.

He was on POINT in so many ways!

I’m a landscape photographer based out of WNC so I of course had high expectations for the person shooting our wedding. Ben exceeded my expectations in every category.

His ability to capture intimate moments between family members and the breathtaking scenery around us was top notch. His laid back personality meshed well with the group yet his attentiveness to the events happening helped him capture all the moments we want to remember.

He was professional and respectful. He was timely in getting us a couple dozen photos soon after the wedding and then mailed us an awesome flash drive with so many more great photos to look through.

Ultimately we not only ended up with outstanding images from our wedding day that we will cherish forever, but we ended up with someone whom we now call a friend. Thanks Ben for all the hard work!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Letitia W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful service and a reasonable price.

Ben was wonderful! He was on time and easy to work with. Can't wait to see the pictures he took.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Brooke D. · Married on 10/22/2020

Ben made our day perfect!

To be completely candid, I actually have known Ben for over ten years. He was actually my teacher when I was in high school. I knew from the moment I got engaged, actually probably before getting engaged, that I wanted Ben to do our engagement photo as well as photographing our wedding! That being said, I have to praise the way he went above and beyond to capture our special day. Despite our original wedding date getting canceled due to COVID, Ben still could capture our new wedding date. COVID did not scare him. He was up for the challenge as long as we were! We talked on the phone before everything, so I knew exactly what we wanted and the day's plan. Ben came very early in the morning while all the girls were getting ready and stayed until dark when we left. He captured so many precious details I would have never thought about! He was able to capture so many good candid photos while everyone was getting ready that highly depicted that day's emotions! Not only is Ben an outstanding photographer, but he is also such an awesome guy to be around. He has always been very personable, down to earth, but also very professional. He made sure through everything that my husband and I were comfortable with everything. Even after the wedding, he contacted us about how all of the editing processes were going. He would send us to sneak peek photos that melted our hearts! One of my favorite details that Ben put into our photos was the wooden flash drive he sent us with one of our photos printed on it, and it was all wrapped up in lace in a little box. It was the perfect way to receive all of our photos! If I could give any newly engaged couples a piece of advice, it would be… don't skip out on wedding photos. Hire someone who you know will take amazing photos. You can never redo that day! You will not regret your choice to choose Ben for your special day or event!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Very gifted photographer!

Ben was a pleasure to work with. He is a gifted photographer who captured very special moments for us. He went above and beyond to make sure our day was forged in photos. I would highly recommend him for his professionalism, talent and excellent service.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Christian S. · Married on 12/10/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

We had a very laid back wedding and reception and Ben was able to capture it all perfectly. He knew exactly what our vision was without having to explain it. The pictures turned out beautiful and we were lucky to find him on such short notice. I'd recommend Ben to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing person and even better photographer

Ben was wonderful to work with and had amazing photos. He was available through all of the changes that occurred leading up to our wedding and was always willing to make it work with his schedule. He was constantly photographing and stayed as late as we needed him to. Would highly recommend him to anyone in the Asheville area. We got all of our photos back within 4 weeks.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Ben Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so much fun to be a part of such a beautiful wedding. I am truly happy for the two of you. I hope these photos bring happy memories from here on out. Talk soon, Ben!
  • Brad

Brad H. · Married on 08/30/2019

The Professional's Professional

As a photographer myself, Ben was my top choice to shoot our Asheville wedding. His expert eye for detail and image framing insured that ever memory was captured in stunning quality. The color science in his equipment perfectly matches what the human eye sees, and his timely, courteous and genuine personality inspired smiles across our families. With fair pricing and lighting fast results, I couldn't recommend his services more - pick Ben Clark Photography to crystalize your life's most important moments.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Brad

Brad H. · Married on 08/30/2019

The Professional's Professional

Sent on 09/18/2019

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Magazine-worthy wedding photos!

Ben was a very economical option for the Asheville area, and he delivered above and beyond for us! Him and his assistant, Jay, were able to capture just about every moment and angle of our 150-person wedding beautifully. Though it was his first time shooting at our venue, he did an excellent job picking spots for portraits and artistic shots of the dress, rings, etc. He was also very prompt when editing and getting all of our photos back to us! He is easy to get along with and was willing to be flexible to meet with us for planning. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Heather

Heather H. · Married on 05/11/2019

Hensley Wedding

Ben is awesome!! I couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding pictures turned out! As a Bride, the wedding day can be very overwhelming and easy to over see all the details so I cannot thank him enough for capturing all the special moments and details of our wedding day. His work is phenomenal and the pictures turned out better than how I ever envisioned they would!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa D. · Married on 02/11/2019

This Couple Couldn't Be Happier!!!

We could not have been happier with the photos or Ben's work at our wedding. He made sure to capture all of the special moments and was so kind to us and our guests. He was so professional as we sorted everything out, and then got the photos to us in a timely manner after. We got married in Benson, NC and he was willing to travel there for our wedding at a very reasonable rate. We highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Laura · Married on 11/18/2018

Best experience I could have asked for!!!

Ben was the best photographer I could have asked for. He was incredibly flexible and very easy to work with. He knew how to capture all of the important moments. My favorite photos I view in wedding albums are the candid photos. They always seem to portray the pure essence of the event. I expressed this opinion to Ben and he blew me away with the shots that he took. He had and eye for the important moments that needed to be captured.
    Every single picture perfectly captured the joy that the day was filled with. He was professional and respectful and a whole lot of fun to work with. His pricing is fantastic, especially for those of us on a budget. You don't have to break the bank to get great pictures.
    The quality of photos is even better than most high priced wedding photography. Lots of photographers try to tell you exactly what pictures you should take which is helpful to a point.
    Ben was fantastic at listening to my ideas and following through with them as well as making suggestions I never would have thought about. To make the long story short, Ben was the best photography choice I could have made and I love looking back on the photos he took of this important day any chance I get.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Ben Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura for such a sweet review. It was so nice being a part of yours and Jonathan's big day. Love was in the air for sure! Here is to many more memories.

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! Ben is wonderful!

Ben was absolutely amazing. He took time to really think about the pictures for the wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer than Ben! He was so polite and caring and more than a photographer to Mark and I. Thank you Ben!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Ben Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! What a beautiful day to celebrate. Thank you for having me be a part of it. Here is to many more memories!

Bonnie · Married on 10/15/2016

Ben is the Best!

Ben was an excellent photographer for our wedding. I highly recommend him! He's responsive and attentive. Thanks Ben!

Sent on 01/24/2019