94 Reviews for Belvedere Events & Banquets

Furniture (2)
Lighting (2)
China (2)
Valet (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Stations (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
93 Belvedere Events & Banquets Reviews

I have been told The Belvedere's quality of service is over the top, the professional sales staff has many years in the wedding sales industry. Belvedere responds to all of your last minute needs, wants and request. The Belvedere lobby fountain bar area is the perfect space to greet and meet your guest when they arrive. The courtyard is lovely cocktail area during warm summer evenings or a great space for cognac and a cigar around the fire pit!

Profile Picture Cathy, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I chose to use Belvedere Events & Banquets for our wedding reception and it was truly such a great decision! Originally I didn't want to use a banquet hall, but once I saw the Belvedere I knew it was a great choice, because of the beautiful venue, amazing food and reasonable price tag. We picked the biggest suite, Suite 1, which has beautiful windows and a terrace your guests can use. We worked with Orla, who was such a pleasure to work with and such a big help. I must have emailed her at least 100 times, but she never minded and always answered my questions. The food on the day of the wedding was even better than the tasting we had, and everyone raved about it! The chef was able to accommodate gluten free and dairy free restrictions for some of our guests, which was greatly appreciated. We had two bakeries to choose from because a basic cake package was included. Orla ended up throwing in a complimentary back drop draping and lighting behind our head table, which I was so happy about because I had wanted it anyway but wasn't going to do because I was trying to save money, and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS. We also got the draping and lighting above the dance floor and along the staircase, which were both beautiful as well. The service was great and all of our guests said how wonderful the wedding reception was. Orla checked in on my husband and I a few times to make sure everything was going well, which was very appreciated. Our bridal party had a private suite that connected to the room, which was great for a bathroom break or just getting a breather, as well as, putting our gifts in a safe place. We also were given a complimentary bridal suite at the Country Inn & suites that is connected to the Belvedere.

We were both so happy with how everything turned out and would recommend the Belvedere to any couple looking for a great place for their wedding reception with amazing food, service and ambiance, as well as a reasonable price!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

We loved everything about this venue! Cathy was so accommodating and flexible! We had a large wedding so we had our wedding in suites one and two and having the patio was a wonderful addition. The food was delicious and all of our allergy concerns were met. Every dish that needed to be gluten free was accommodated as well! The service was great and everyone there was so flexible with letting us come in a day early to set up since there wasn't an event being held in that room prior to our wedding. We still have family and friends talking about how beautiful and modern the Belvedere was and how big the portions of food were!

Profile Picture Daniela , 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would say get your checkbook out and book the venue!
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
Every aspect of the event was a WOW!!!!

Profile Picture Sue , 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I are so happy we chose the Belvedere for our wedding reception! We did a little shopping around, but as soon as we walked in, we immediately preferred this location to others. First, there business IS receptions. They don't have another restaurant inside the venue to take care of. Their focus is solely on you. The food was superb, the basic bar package was the premium bar package at other locations, and they were very detail-oriented. Our coordinator Orla was just amazing and made our special day perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Orla at the Belvedere went above and beyond to make our reception perfect. The entire process from beginning to end was enjoyable as she was able to tailor the event to what we liked. Anything we needed and questions we had along the way were answered quickly. Service was excellent the day off and all our guests had a great time! We couldn't have had a better experience than we did with the Belvedere.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly recommend the Belvedere! Caroline was my wedding coordinator. She was very responsive to all my emails. She met with me several times to go over the details. If I asked to change anything, she would make the changes and send me a new contract immediately. The venue is also gorgeous inside. We had some of our pictures taken there before the wedding because we loved the way it looks.

Profile Picture User4966492, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My tasting was scheduled for 11/29/14 and I was definitely impressed with the food. My family & I was totally satisfied with everything on 1/3/15. The food was exceptional. The venue is definitely beautiful. Everybody is still complimenting the venue & food. I served sun dried tomato salmon & veloute chicken breast. I'm definitely pleased with Belvedere and I would certainly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Robin , 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a dream wedding here :) the food was amazing and lorna (our event planner) was so nice and organized! I didnt worry about anything! It was a very wonderful night and I wouldnt have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Belvedere did an outstanding job of accommodating our many guests with food allergies and intolerances. Everything was set up just as we had asked. The Reception turned out beautifully! We are still getting positive comments from guests. I would highly recommend the Belvedere!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved everything about our wedding day at Belvedere Events and Banquets. Lorna was our event coordinator and she made sure every request we had was met and that everything ran smoothly the day of. It was beyond our expectations. We got compliments on every little detail from the decor and beautiful staircases, to the food (especially the roasted salmon) and the service of the staff. Friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was truly a dream come true!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a wonderful reception! Lorna was great to work with, service was wonderful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Me and my husband booked the belvedere for our wedding this past weekend and before we did I obviously read all reviews and ultimately we decided to check it out. I have to say, it was so elegant and modern , I fell in love with the place. My coordinator was Orla , she was so friendly, and accommodating , and oh so professional. She really knows what she's doing!!! As a matter of fact every single staff member was so attentive and happy. The food was outstanding, everyone kept complimenting us. We had the turkey medallions with the creamy potato tart ( OMG!!! ) They set up so beautifully , it was truly our dream wedding. We are so glad we booked at the belvedere , it was worth every penny . I highly recommend this place ,it won't disappoint!!!

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Orla and her team! They worked with us and were very accommodating. We were only in town one weekend, and they were able to fit us in for our tasting that weekend, (we planned our wedding in Illinois while living in Texas). The food was wonderful the day of the event. We also had the dessert table, and our guests raved about all of the food and the desserts! Our guests loved the entire setup of this venue! It is wonderful the way it is connected to the hotel, so no one has to drive. There is also a sports bar next door to the hotel, so again, you can go out after the wedding and no one has to drive. Everyone is able to thoroughly enjoy themselves! There is even a pool in the hotel next door, so some of our guests had their older children stay at the hotel while they celebrated with us at the wedding! It was a wonderful evening! Orla was the best! She checked on us and our parents all evening to make sure we had everything we needed. She made sure our guests with special meal restrictions were well cared for and that we knew they were taken care of too. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! Our friends and family raved about it!

Profile Picture User2689683, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Caroline! The amount of compliments we have gotten on service, the food and the decor of the venue are endless and I couldn't agree more! I felt like people were able to enjoy themselves longer on the dance floor due to the service being so efficient! Dinner wasn't hours long which we loved! We couldn't have chosen a better a venue! The servers were so personable and they even laughed with us and made jokes! We felt so comfortable there from the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out the day after our wedding! Thank you again for making our special day so amazing! We couldn't have done it with you!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding reception was outstanding - from the beautiful Belvedere decor, to all the pre-planning discussions, through the excellent, tasty, gourmet appetizers and entire meal, to the beautiful, yummy cake and gelato.

The guidance provided by the wedding coordinator throughout the entire planning process gave us confidence that the day would turn out as special as we all had hoped. Everyone on the Belvedere staff that I talked to was professional, pleasant and helpful.

Compliments to the chef on outstanding, deliciously prepared food! I can't even tell you how many guests came up to us that evening raving about the food. They loved the appetizers. They loved the soup. They LOVED the filet preparation. They loved the potatoes. They loved the vegetables. They kept saying they couldn't BELIEVE the meal they were served. It was obvious to us that most receptions people have attended in the past have NEVER matched the high standards of The Belvedere's. My girlfriend told me that her one regret was that she didn't have a baggy in her purse so she could take the remainder of her steak home. Ha ha! We are extremely grateful that The Belvedere is so accommodating about cooking food to guests' preferences. My cousin had a vegetarian meal and she simply raved about it. She told me that it's been her experience that large venues cannot offer a delicious vegetarian meal, however, she's completely impressed with the food she experienced at The Belvedere. Everyone's food was piping hot when served. To me, that's amazing for the number of guests served.

Compliments to the wait staff. Everyone was courteous, prompt, inconspicuous, efficient, helpful and just totally nice. They were all very helpful at the end of the evening when we were all packing things up to leave.

Compliments to the bartenders. Our daughter and son-in-law wanted a reception venue with a large bar area. The bartenders were professional, courteous, and fast.

Profile Picture User2740916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Everything was beautiful and ran very smoothly!

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great food, beautiful atmosphere and very friendly staff. Wedding was great and our guests raved about the Prime Rib!!! Very flexible with last minute changes we didn't anticipate... I highly reccomend them.

Profile Picture User3628929, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Lorna and everything went very smoothly over the year of planning. She is very easy going and helped me with tough decisions. The night of the wedding she was there to get everyone in order and helped whenever anyone was confused with where to go or what to do. We were able to get a room for the reception that we never dreamed we could get and it all turned out beautiful. There was some miscommunication on our end regarding who would be cleaning up everything at the end of the night and one of the amazing people there helped pack everything up without any complaint.

The venue is gorgeous and so many people commented that they just expected a normal banquet hall but were pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous the space is all on its own.
The food was great (especially the tomato soup).

From beginning to end Lorna and everyone there made the process very smooth especially for someone who had no idea how to even start planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User2759391, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hired Belvedere Banquets for our wedding Friday, September 6th. The first time we walked into the venue we were sold! We had a great pricing for the event. Our wedding coordinator was Orla. Orla was awesome!!!! She was such an awesome wedding coordinator to work with. She was very attentive to our needs. SHe was flexible in our meetings with one another. I communicated with Orla via email. SHe responded to my emails in such a short period of time. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect! Thank you to the Belvedere staff for providing such an amazing wedding day/night. All of our guests had a wonderful time! Orla, you rock! Kevin and I were very happy with the outcome!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our weddiing 9/1/12 (I know im a little late on this review, better late than never)
The belvedere provided excellent service for my wedding. My coordinator was Carolyn and she was very attentive, she responded right away to every phone call and email. We were not her easiest clients and made some unbelievable requests and she make them all happen! The entire staff went above and beyond on my special day (like the security guard who helped me pin my ripped dress at the end of the night or the bartender who made me a special drink after the bar closed just because I hadnt had one yet). All of our guests were having such an amazing time we decided to extend the party an hour last minute with no problem. The food was excellent and our guest still complement us on the food and sweet table.

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cathy and the staff at the belvedere made our day so special! We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day. The staff their went above and beyond every expectation that we had for our wedding. They did everything that we asked and more! Would plan another party there in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User3522798, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding here on August 10, 2013 and throughout our whole planning process we worked with Lorna. Let me say this... Lorna was a lifesaver and the most amazing person to work with! She was so helpful, responsive, timely, knowledgeable, patient, easy going and most importantly understanding. Without Lorna and all of her help, our dream day would not have turned out quite like it did. All of our guests from our wedding are still raving about everything, especially the food and the venue itself. We could not be happier with how everything turned out all thanks to Lorna. Anyone who ever needs a fabulous hall and consultant, go to Belvedere and ask for Lorna... we promise you she will not disappoint!

Profile Picture User2795699, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved working with Orla from the Belvedere! She was very professional and honest in helping us plan our big day. She was very prompt with responding to any questions. The night of the wedding reception she was there to make sure that everything was running smoothly! The entire event staff was very friendly. We had amazing service and food! I loved every minute of our wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews