17 Reviews for Belscope Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Save The Date (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
17 Belscope Weddings Reviews

Absolutely loved belscope! We were very unhappy with our photographer but the video they did saved the day!!! Worth every penny! Highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Kelly , 9/15/17, 1 Review

(Surprise Engagement Session)
Belscope did the videography for my surprise engagement and it was absolutely stunning! More than I could have ever imagined. From what my fiance told me, they were so easy to work with and helped in the logistics of every aspect. The video quality was amazing and its something that I will treasure forever. It all happens so fast when you are in the moment and its so nice to have something to watch after the fact. SO SO SO happy my fiance found them!!! I would TOTALLY recommend them for a surprise proposal or any other wedding event.

(Our Wedding)
The team at Belscope weddings were absolutely amazing!!! They are extremely professional and used the highest quality equipment. They were able to catch every moment of us getting ready to the ceremony onto the reception and didn't get in the way of anything. They were like flys on the wall. Everyone was extremely nice and so easy to work with (which is so important during such a stressful time). I would highly recommend them for weddings or any other event you have that you want filmed!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download

Dakita was an absolute pleasure to work with. The video that he made for our wedding was so beautiful. My husband and my daughter was 1 and a half at the time we got married, he really incorporated her well into the video. I still love watching our wedding video and it's coming up on one year of being married. Dakita was so professional and genuine. I am so thankful that I selected Belscope Weddings to be apart of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Short Form, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

Dikita truly captured the essence of our wedding! The wedding highlight reel was amazing and I cannot stop watching it and I keep crying over and over again because it is so good. I will definitely use Dikita in the future for any videography needs because he does amazing work and is a pleasure to work with. He is reliable and professional. He loves what he does and puts a lot of effort into every video he makes and I can see it because his work is amazing and so is he! Thank you so much Dikita for creating such a beautiful memory for me and my husband and we will cherish it forever. Ryan and I are so happy we chose you!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wife and I were married in July, and we hired Dikita and Belscope as our videographer. Dikita was simply a pleasure to work with. He was professional, kind, patient, and in great spirits on the day of our wedding. We are so pleased with our highlight reel and the services he provided. We can't thank Dikita enough, and we will be recommending Belscope to all of our friends.

Profile Picture Tom, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This an overdue review from my wedding on May 21st 2016. Since the first day my now wife and I met Dikita, we knew he was our guy. Dikita and his assistant did an AWESOME job. We loved our reel highlight so much that we ended up adding the feature video after the wedding. Our families loved his work. My wife was ecstatic. As they say happy wife equals happy life. We highly recommend him to any couple in search of a great videographer. Thank you for giving us an awesome video that we will share and cherish for years to come,

Profile Picture Josue, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Me and my husband hired Dikita as our videographer and his wife Megan as our day of coordinator and we were beyond happy with their work style and personality. They were professional and we gave them our vision and they executed it perfectly. Hiring Belscope weddings to be a part of our day was the best decision we could've made. Megan was awesome and was practically family by yhr end of the night and Dikita made our highlight video beautiful. It exceeded every expectation we had. Thank you again for making our day that much more special. I will definitely refer you to anyone who is looking for someone.
-Sabrina

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Dikita. As with all our vendors, my now husband and I met with Dikita before making our final decision on who to hire. He was so knowledgeable and we felt really comfortable around him. We were excited to work with him after our meeting and he did not disappoint in the slightest. He was extremely responsive throughout and the turn around time for our highlight reel and wedding video footage was really fast. When we saw our highlight reel, we were blown away. He captured the day perfectly. We didn't even realize he got some of the footage he did because we hardly noticed he and his assistant were there at the wedding! Dikita was never in your face and just blended into the background capturing all the sweet moments. He took the time to match elements of the song we selected with elements of the wedding - so much attention to detail. We've received so many compliments on our highlight reel. Even people who did not attend our wedding and saw the reel have told us they felt like they were there after watching the reel. His work product and work ethic is exceptional.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

From the first time my husband and I met Dikita, we knew we had found our videographer. His professionalism and expertise were unparalleled. Anytime we had a question, he was an email away and was always quick to respond. Our wedding was at the top of a mountain during a once in a year SoCal rain storm. Dikita was on time, prepared, and so pleasant to work with. He truly made our wedding memorable. We had our video to share with our loved ones 10 days after our wedding which was so exciting to watch. Each and every person that watches our video agrees that it captures the romance and feel of our wedding. So much so that I've cried with joy each time I watch the video...which as been dozens of times so far.

I can't say enough about Dikita and Belscope Weddings. I would highly recommend choosing Belscope as your wedding videographers.

Profile Picture Nieves, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Dikita was simply amazing! On my wedding day I didn't feel like I was being followed or had a camera on me all day (which was a good thing). I wouldn't even notice he was there sometimes yet he captured such great moments. He was very flexible and I loved my highlight reel. I would definitely recommend Dikita, great value!

Profile Picture Belen, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My Fiancé and I (actually it was just me) used Belscope to record and document our engagement. I had planned a surprise enagement and wanted my fiancé to be able to re watch the moment as I was sure she would be caught up in a wave of emotion and joy. I did a pretty thorough search for wedding videographers in Los Angeles and decided on Belscope Weddings after viewing Belscopes previous work and the excellent customer service I received while considering them. They were excellent at communicating with me as I my requests was a little on the unique side. On the day of the proposal Belscope was beyond amazing!!!! Dikita's (the owner) calming and warm demeanor put me at ease and helped with my stress. The video turned out better the I could have ever dreamed of. My Fiancée and I could not be happier with Belscope Weddings and would definitely recommend them to any of my friends of family.
Here is link to my engagement video so you can see for yourself: https://vimeo.com/151862601

Profile Picture Adam , 1/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

I am so pleased with my wedding video ! It is exactly what I wanted and more. Dikita was very professional, easy to get in contact with, and always quick to respond. On my wedding day, Dikita and his assistant arrived on time and captured every moment. The editing of my video was amazing. I had voiced at our first meeting that I wanted a retro feel and that's exactly what was delivered. After our first meeting I knew I found the right person. I could tell that this was something Dikita has a passion. I was very surprised with how quickly the video was completed and I wad able to share it with friends and family soon after my wedding. Everyone was pleased with the video. I would definitely recommend Belscope Weddings to anyone who is looking to capture their wedding day on video. I paid a very affordable price for a product that was worth so much more.

Profile Picture Ilene, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

We were so fortunate to have such an organized and methodical photographer and videographer. He took our vision and transformed our wedding day into a magical memory that we can keep forever. Our video encompassed every aspect of our wedding and we are able to relive it forever.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

We had Belscope Weddings provide videography of our wedding and we are thrilled with his work. Dikita was very professional, and most importantly gave us a great wedding video! Having a videographer was a last minute add-on that my wife insisted on (I was already stressed on the budget) but I am so glad she talked me into it. We now have not one but TWO videos of our special day, one short highlight video and one long one. We also had some short clips that he let us post on Instagram and FB. Dikita got great footage of our entire day - getting ready, first look, pre-wedding stuff, ceremony, reception etc. He even stayed later than we agreed upon so we could get footage of the cake cutting. We are more than happy with Belscope Weddings and highly recommend their services.
- Patrick and Brittney Hodgins

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dikita is an amazing photographer. He is very personable and really cares about he does. He captured all of the special moments and took so many unique shots. We are more than thrilled that we chose Dikita to be apart of our big day. Now we have photos of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I couldn't have been happier with Belscope's editing/videography skills, especially his vision when he created the final product for me. My request for Belscope was a little out of the ordinary: I had a wedding video that Belscope had no part in, but I wanted a three minute montage to give to my wife for our three year anniversary. Belscope was unbelievable in how he treated me, handled all requests and comments, and his vision in creating this montage was everything I was hoping for. My wife cried for an entire day watching the montage and was so happy; all because of Belscope.

Profile Picture Mark, 7/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dikita was such a pleasure to work with. He made all of us especially our teenage daughter feel comfortable and at ease while filming. He was everywhere. He captured moments of our daughters quinceanera that we forgot about or missed. The highlight reel was truly beautiful. To our surprise, we got the highlight reel and the full feature really quickly. We love how he captured our girls day! We are able to relive our girls big day! So worth the investment! We love the videos and highly recommend Dikita and his team! Thank you for capturing our girls day!!!

Profile Picture Dianne, 11/14/10, 7 Reviews