Bello Photography Reviews

9 | Mashpee, MA

9 Reviews for Bello Photography

Where do I begin with Christine and Andy of Bello Photography? Not only are they hands-down the most talented photographers by far that I evaluated prior to my wedding (out of about 25-30 photography companies, maybe more), but they are also kind people who obviously enjoy what they do. They put me and my now husband at ease during our "love session" (engagement photos), and we felt so comfortable with them on our wedding day that our photos came out flawlessly. They have become our friends through this process and I just cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/05/2013

From the minute that we first met Christine and Andy, we knew that they were the right photographers for our wedding. Despite the fact that they had not done a same sex wedding before, they made us feel so comfortable around them. They are fun, loving, and are the best photographers on the Cape. They put everyone at ease, got some incredible pictures and have given us pictures that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives of a wonderful weekend with our family and friends. They are artists with a camera in their hands and we cannot recommend they highly enough for any event. They are truly the best!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Bello photography not only captured pictures of our special day but they captured the love and fun of that day also.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Sara · Married on 05/19/2012

Andy and Christine were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. The quality of their work is unparalleld by any other photographers I had considered in the Boston/Cape Cod area. We could not have been happier with our photos and the entire experience; Christine and Andy have an amazing way of being extremely professional but also take the time and effort to get to know their clients on a personal basis. I would highly recommend Bello Photography for weddings both on and off-cape...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Happy · Married on 01/01/2011

Bello photography is amazing - they go out of their way to ensure that they capture every single special detail. I can still look at the images from our wedding and feel like it was just yesterday. I cannot recommend them highly enough! Bello Photography rocks!!!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Lauren & T.L. · Married on 09/04/2010

Christine and Andy were absolutely amazing people to work with. They know how to work together to capture every special moment of the day to allow us to relive every moment over and over again. They truly care about the bride and groom as individuals, making it easy to feel comfortable around them and be relaxed in front of the camera. After meeting Christine and Andy for just a few moments I knew I wanted them to photograph our wedding and I am extremely grateful that they were available. I have never seen better quality photos or a more beautiful album! You won't find better than Bello!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Meg · Married on 06/26/2010

Christine and Andy of Bello Photography are amazing. From the moment we met them at their studio, we felt comfortable and excited to have them capture our wedding. We first had an engagement session that put us at ease in front of the camera. The day was so much fun and we felt like we were hanging out with our friends. Leading up to the wedding, Christine and Andy made sure they knew about all the important aspects and moments we wanted them to capture. On the day of the wedding they were wonderful with our friends and family. They were able to capture the wedding with a unique perspective that highlighted every little detail that we worked so hard to plan. When we received the proofs and our photo album, we were blown away at the quality of the pictures and album.

We hired Bello Photography for the quality of their work. While we did receive amazing photographs, we also had an amazing experience with Christine and Andy and would recommend Bello Photography to anyone who asks!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/05/2010

I can not praise Bello Photograghy enough... I put my husband in charge of finding our photogragher and he did a great job finding them and they did an amazing job capturing us and our family throughout our weddingday. From the moment we meet Chris and Andy we knew we had made the right choice. They are so talented at what they do and really care about each and every one of their couples.
    Anyone should be reassured to entrust them with capturing every detail that is important to you on your special day!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Anette · Married on 09/06/2009

Bello Photography has the most creative and captivating photography. My husband and I were able to first meet them during our engagement session (which went fabulously) and were thrilled to have them also do our wedding. The watched us through our first pregnancy and will soon be able to capture memories of our little one. We LOVE their work - original angles that bring out the essentials of what one wants to remember, a moment in time. We LOVE Bello and recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 06/02/2011