Bellissima Affairs, LLC Reviews

5 | Torrington, CT

5 Reviews for Bellissima Affairs, LLC

Rebecca · event on: 11/07/2015

Superbly planned. Our 11 year old daughter wanted an Equistrian themed birtthday.She was over the top ecstatic with the Decor, Cake and Fun Food ideas. I was ecstatic that it was all pre-planned so well and all the stress was removed. We enjoyed the day with friends and family. Everything came out beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Heather · event on: 10/10/2015

The birthday party was very special for my 3 year old son! It was a firetruck themed party equipped with a kid sized firetruck for him to play in and lots of wonderful decorations. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Margarita did an amazing job making this day for our son and his bride a true story book wedding!
    The small details that you don't think about are just done, and the finishing touching were spectacular.
    All we had to do was enjoy the day with no worries...
    Happy Groom's parents

Sent on 10/09/2015

Miki · Married on 05/23/2015

Bellissima Affairs provided for my daughter an outstanding "Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party". When I contracted Margarita to plan the party, she wasted no time in coming up with several themes that matched my daughters interests and personality. The theme we chose for her party was, "Ho Down - Western Theme". Once we decided on the theme, Margarita put together multiple suggestions for food choices, clothing attire, activities, setting/décor, and where and how to place the food and seating arrangements that provided the most comfort for our guests not to mention an absolutely beautifully decorated and well lite atmosphere. She not only made it fun and exciting, but completely stress free. Margarita is a consummate professional, dependable, reliable and always on time. My daughter and I look back on this milestone birthday party with fond and happy memories that only Bellissima Affairs can provide. They made it happen for us and can do the same for you too!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Margarita was wonderful to work with! She was very organized, detail oriented, and always was one step ahead of everyone! My day wouldn't have been the same if it weren't for her endless amount of advice and ideas! Thank you for creating a stress free and beautiful day for me Bellissima Affairs!

Sent on 01/22/2016