Bellezza Salon Reviews

10 | Charleston, SC

10 Reviews for Bellezza Salon

Heidi · Married on 09/01/2012

I loved my experience with Bellezza. Kaleigh did a fantastic job on m hair, makeup and nails for my wedding. She was even able to save my nail, which was partially broken, with superglue, lol. I felt like a princess. I had her come to the church to do all this, and she worked well, even out of the salon. I would say if you are thinking of doing this for your wedding, don't hesitate. I was so much more calm and had so much more fun than if I were to try and do all this myself. Splurge! It is worth it.

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/24/2012

Their staff is amazing and do a wonderful job with hair and makeup. They did my entire bridal party, mom's and myself and everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. They do a great job the day of making sure you are calm and stress free and still have fun with you. I would recommend them hands down!

Sent on 04/03/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2009

The Bellezza girls came out to our beach house to do the wedding party's hair & makeup! They all did an awesome job! They do everything for brides - facials, nails, eyelash extensions, & massages, it was great that I could just go to one stop for everything!

Sent on 11/01/2009

Abbi · Married on 01/19/2007

Pam, who did my hair for my wedding, was awesome. She always gets it exactly right. I loved it!

Sent on 03/18/2009

caryn · Married on 10/14/2006

These folks made me feel like a movie star. I had a facial, body scrub, massage, mani/pedi, up do, and make-up application. I wasn't nervous about the big day until I got in the car to leave! I was thrilled with how my hair and make-up turned out and even though it was my first time to use their services, I am now a regular customer. Plan ahead to be sure your date is available, then sit back and relax, they'll take good care of you.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Claudia · event on: 08/21/2014

I was thrilled to find Brittany! I have had the same hair stylist for 30 years in Nj and recently moved to Charleston. Brittany does amazing cut, color and highlights.Amber does my keratin treatments as well. The salon is beautiful, Katherine at the front desk makes you feel right at home. Highly recommend for all special occasions!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Marianne · Married on 10/09/2010

This was the best experience ever! Amber did my hair and she was awesome, listened to my preferences, changed when needed and was a perfectionist, there was not a hair out of place!

Rebecca also did makeup for myself, mother and sisters, she was awesome as well! We looked great and it lasted all day!

I could not have been happier. We went to the salon on a Saturday morning, expecting craziness. But the salon is always peaceful and relaxing and they treat you like royalty. The entire staff was social and chatty and we had a great morning.

I would reccommend Amber and Rebecca over and over again!!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Molly · Married on 07/04/2015

3.5

I met Kaleigh at another friend's wedding, where she did a great job on my hair. I knew right away I wanted to book her for my own wedding. Kaleigh and Lindsey did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my bridal party. They worked efficiently on all ten of us! I was thrilled with the way they accented each girls' natural beauty. Kaleigh also did my hair and makeup for bridal portraits, and she was wonderful! She was even gracious enough to come in on her day off to accommodate my mother's travel schedule. I would highly recommend this salon. It's worth the splurge!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Alisha · Married on 10/15/2011

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

I went here for my day of wedding hair and make up for myself and my bridesmaids. For the most part, the girls were happy with their hair and makeup. However, for one girl, we were not pleased. I didn't hear this story until after the my wedding. Basically, the man who did the makeup came up to me and asked me how I wanted each girls makeup to look. I asked that he do whatever the girls wanted. My girls knew what they wanted and I wanted them to be happy. One of my bridesmaids said that she preferred a smokey eye look with a neutral lip shade. He then told he that "she was basically not going to like what he is going to do then because he has a different vision for her." She came out with pink eyeshadow, pink blush, and pink lips. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful but it was NOT what she asked for. Not cool. My bridesmaid never told me this until after and she did her own makeup at the venue. It was disappointing because that was not very professional or courteous. Other than that mishap, the girls were happy and I was happy with the service. Just beware of this man because I hear he has a reputation for being difficult with clients.

Sent on 11/01/2011

1.5
      1.0

Went to the owner of the salon for a practice updo. She was preoccupied with other things going on in the salon. She actually yelled at 2 employees in front of clients. The whole experience made me very uncomfortable. Would never go back. I really felt sorry for her employees.

Sent on 08/13/2012