Bellelina Skincare/Makeup Studio And Spa Reviews

58 Reviews for Bellelina Skincare/Makeup Studio And Spa

1 User photo

Bellelina Skincare/Makeup Studio And Spa 1

Holly · Married on 03/17/2018

Wonderful experience! Elina is kind and does an amazing job. She did my wedding makeup and it was incredible! Would highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Elina did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup. She was able to give me the exact look I was hoping for and I felt beautiful all day. She also did my mother’s makeup and my maid of honor’s makeup and they both looked gorgeous! I highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2017

Elina was so great!! She listened to what I wanted and also offered suggestions that were so useful! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and she did a fantastic job :) She was very quick to respond and flexible. It was such a pleasure working with her and I would highly suggest her to anyone!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Your work was amazing! I felt beautiful and all of my bridesmaids and my mother looked stunning! ??

Brianna · Married on 11/03/2017

Elina was awesome, she is a true artist. My wedding makeup turned out perfectly and all my bridesmaids were super thrilled with theirs. We all looked very natural and smooth. She was also very flexible and came to the wedding venue. She kept us on time and I couldn’t have been happier with her services!

Bellelina Skincare/Makeup Studio And Spa 2

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Elina. She is professional, personable, and very skilled with makeup! She did a wonderful job and made all of us feel extra beautiful on the day of the wedding. If you are ever in need of a quality and professional makeup artisit, I highly recommend Elina and Bellelina Skincare/Makeup Studio.

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

I lived and worked in NYC as a model for 5+years. I've had my makeup done thousands of times. Elina is excellent she has a way about you that makes you feel immediately at ease. She knows her stuff and her application is seamless. Do yourself a favor and book her quickly! I'm so glad a friend suggested I use her. I loved working with her and will continue to use her moving forward. Elina xx

hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Elina was WONDERFUL to work with!!!! She was so calm and right on time, knew how to stay on a time line wth lots of bridesmaids. She came recommended to me by my hairdresser and I’m so glad I found her! She does such a great job matching makeup to the pictures I showed her and was super flexible. She also did great makeup on my mom as well as my high school aged sister. LOVE HER

Victoria · Married on 02/26/2017

Elina is the absolute best at what she does. First, her prices are insanely amazing for the quality of work. Second, her spray tans are ON POINT. I looked like a golden goddess, but still natural, on my day. Third, she is amazingly talented. Everyone felt like a supermodel. She did ELEVEN girls in just a few short hours, and no one felt rushed. She's also just the kindest woman and was incredibly generous and flexible for me and my girls. I kept adding people at the last minute, and she went with the flow. I cannot recommend her enough.

M · Married on 07/22/2016

Elina is amazing! She is so talented and really knows how to create a flawless make up. She is a pleasure to work with and provides an excellent service. I was so happy with my makeup; she really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Brittany · Married on 11/15/2014

Elina made me truly feel my best on my wedding day! During my make-up trial for engagement pictures she was flexible and really listened to any concern or fear I had. On my wedding day she perfected my make-up and made me feel beautiful! I would highly recommend her for make-up on any special occasion!

Lyndsay · Married on 09/20/2014

Elina is so talented, sweet and personable. My make-up looked amazing for my bridal portrait (which was the day of my trial run) and my wedding. Even the humidity didn’t ruin my look. I would recommend her for a wedding or any special occasion.

I was very pleased with makeup and my girls makeup. It made my event incredible!

Nina · Married on 07/11/2014

Elina at Bellelina Skincare did an amazing job with my wedding makeup look. She was receptive to what I wanted and added her own creativity and expertise to make me feel flawless and beautiful on my special day! I would absolutely recommend her services for an event and occasion.

Nichole · Married on 06/14/2014

Absolutely wonderful. I can't say how beautiful I looked on my wedding day because of her. Amazing. So sweet. I would get my makeup done by her any chance I could.

Xoxo

Abby · Married on 06/06/2014

Beautiful work! I Would recommend Bellelina Studio to anyone planning to get their makeup professionally done.

Mary Hunter · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elina, owner of Bellelina. I hired her to do my wedding make up a she did such a wonderful job!! I looked and felt gorgeous, and I really looked like myself only prettier. She is and absolute pleasure to work with, she's professional, she's talented, and she's the absolute sweetest. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone!

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2014

I am in love with Elina after the Bridal package I purchased with her. For starters, she is a wonderful person to spend time with, very kind, funny and down to earth. So the sessions are really enjoyable. She was really helpful in helping my decide a look for my wedding at the trial run, and I was completely blown away by how beautiful my makeup was. Everything was blended to perfectly and looked so polished and effortless, the perfect amount for photos and face to face interaction. Included in the package I picked, she does a facial, which I lie to you not, was the most wonderful spa experience I've ever had. It was so relaxing and left my skin feeling amazing. One the wedding day, myself and my bridal party had a few hiccups with timing and scheduling and Elina was super helpful and accommodating. And my makeup was truly perfect. I'm making it a point to continue her services every time I visit Charleston. I could not recommend her more highly.

Leah · Married on 04/26/2014

Elina was so amazing!!! She did my makeup & my bridesmaids' makeup for my wedding, & I couldn't be happier! Everyone looked so beautiful! I also still felt like myself, not like I had too much makeup on, which was important to me. She is very professional, & I will recommend her to everyone!!!

Sara · Married on 04/19/2014

Elina was absolutely wonderful! Not only was she kind, sincere, and professional her work is nothing short of amazing. She was able to make me feel like the most beautiful bride while keeping true to my aesthetic. I would highly recommend Elina to anyone looking for a professional make up artist.

Elina is amazing at Bellelina! She did my bridal (and bridal party) makeup and we couldn't have received more compliments. She listens to her clients and will make you feel beautiful!!! Highly recommend.

Elina was fantastic throughout the entire day! She worked on makeup application for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day. She was on time and incredibly flexible in regards to types of makeup application for each girl, as well as the amount of people who had makeup application. The value for all makeup applications was worth it because it looked flawless. Everyone's airbrush makeup lasted the entire day and night. Elina made our day getting ready very enjoyable, and she genuinely cared about everyone and the way we felt throughout it all. I would recommend Elina for any event!

Sara · Married on 03/22/2014

AMAZING!!!!!! Loved having her around! She was such a joy! My makeup could not have been more perfect! She took her time with each person in my bridal party and made them feel special as well. She didn't rush like she had another event to get to which I'm sure she did. The products that she used lasted all night and the only touch up I needed was my lipstick! Too much kissing! I would recommend her for ANY event! She's worth it!

Dana · Married on 01/19/2014

Elina was so amazing for our wedding and everyone looked beautiful! She did me and my 6 bridesmaids and each girl looked like herself, only better! She did not do the same makeup on each person, but made it individualized and absolutely perfect. I had a facial with Elina a few days before the wedding and fell asleep on the table, it was so relaxing. My skin was glowing for days! She was quick, fun to be with and wonderfully talented. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any occasion!

Katie · Married on 11/30/2013

I loved my make up! Elina did a fantastic job and was very easy to work with.