15 Reviews for Belle Styles

4.1

I loved my personalized bridesmaid clutches! They are perfect! Would definitely buy from here again! Painless and Professional

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bridget, 8/30/14, 1 Review
4.3

I ordered the "Key to My Heart" bottle openers online from Belle Styles. I ordered each one for about $2 each. The packaging was sufficient for the bottle openers. I really enjoyed the fact that each one is wrapped in it own individual box and has a bow tied around it. Saves me hours of work!

Profile Picture Shannan, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
1.6

I read a previous review and saw that they were contacted by the vendor to verify a customizable item. No such thing was done with the item I purchased. The item we purchased was cut off halfway. 36 spaces were available and I only required 35. But, we contacted the seller who claimed it was our mistakes and that we could reorder but would have to pay since it was my mistake. Apparently the price they had on their site was incorrect($19.99) which they honored but if we wanted to repurchase it would cost $69.99?!? I'm sorry but we will return our $300+ dollars worth of purchases and go else where.

Profile Picture Angel, 11/16/13, 1 Review
1.3

I am so disappointed by my experience with Belle Styles. I purchased a porcelain cake topper for $45. I was unhappy with the quality when it arrived and went through the process to obtain a return number via email. They told me I would have to return the item (and provide them with tracking information) to the manufacturer in Canada, not the warehouse that shipped me the item in NJ. At the post office, the cost to return the item came to $30, on top of the $10 that I paid to have the item sent to me. When I called them to tell them that I needed a US return address, they said there was nothing they could do. This is a very cost prohibitive and unfair policy, and I was extremely disappointed in their lack of flexibility. They also do not answer their phones half the time. Total scam.

Profile Picture M, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I recently purchased some wedding favors from Belle Styles. Before purchase I had many questions in regards to the item I had selected. I called them and spoke with a very nice lady who took the time to go over the item with me and also make suggestions as to other items that were similar or that went with my wedding theme. Their customer service is outstanding and I will gladly purchase from them again.

Profile Picture User3403812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I recently purchased a personalized item with Belle Styles. I accidentally entered the personalization information incorrectly. I was contacted by them to verify that the information provided was correct before processing the order. This was great because being a personalized item I would not be able to return it. They were very professional and provided great customer service. They helped make my big day perfect!!

Profile Picture Madion, 4/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The only problem I had was I ordered something and paid for it then found out it was on back order. It did not say when I paid for the item. But when I got the foot jewelry they were beautiful!! Better than I expected! The picture does not do it justice!!!!! Thank You, A very satisfied customer, Justina White. My wedding is not til 8/24/13 I was just letting you know about the foot jewelry I have purchased :)

Profile Picture Justina, 4/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

Excellent! UPS did not deliver my first package so they sent me out another package immediately! Everything was on time for my wedding! Love the foot jewelry!

Profile Picture Alisia, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beautiful merchandise for my wedding

Profile Picture Liz, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies
4.7

I recently bought some table centerpieces and a custom wedding aisle runner from Belle Styles and I just received them. I received them reasonably quick and I am very pleased. Thanks

Profile Picture Ivonne, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I recently purchased some winter favors for my wedding from Belle Styles. I called and spoke with a lady that was very helpful in answering my questions. I received my favors on time and was very happy with the quality.

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a destination wedding and found a great selection of beach and destination wedding favors at Belle Styles. Great quality. Great value.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/12/11, 1 Review