Belle Salle Banquets Reviews

Belle Salle Banquets 5
Belle Salle Banquets 6
Belle Salle Banquets 7

Tamika · Married on 05/06/2018

Maribel and Keith make all your dreams for a beautiful day.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/18/2017

Maribel was a great hostess. She was attentive and accommodating. The venue was beautifully decorated. I was able to use my own center pieces. We chose a mexican buffet. Only food that didnt taste very wrll eas the rice. Everything else was tasty. We denfenitly recommend using this venue.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Mirella · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't express how amazing out experience was with belle salle!!! Not to mention Francisco, he was very professional and polite the entire time at our event. He responded to our request very rapidly and was very polite the entire night. I highly recommend to have your event at Belle Salle Banquets

Sent on 11/03/2017

Rosie · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot not even begin to tell you how AWESOME the staff was for my wedding event held here at Belle Salle Banquets. I will certainly use this banquet in the future. Five stars to Maribel and Francisco for all there hard work and professionalism with all the changes I randomly made. By the end of my reception I truly felt Maribel and Francisco were family members!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Belle Salle Banquets 14
    Belle Salle Banquets 15
    Belle Salle Banquets 16

Belle Salle Banquets's reply:

Thank You so much it was great working with you.

Marcia · Married on 08/05/2017

It's worth the money very beautiful banquet hall and the people are so helpful they make your day so relaxing only thing you have to do is enjoy your day

Sent on 03/07/2017

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

We got married on July 1st 2017. Everything was beautiful from beginning to end. The outside ceremony was more than I expected. I cant wait to see the pictures. The staff is top notch. They were curtious and very attentive to not only my needs but our guest. I would get married all over again to my husband @ Belle Salle

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • W

William · Married on 05/13/2017

The management and staff here were very accommodating for our event. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

Vatrice · Married on 05/06/2017

The owner, staff, and building where all wonderful. Everything was handled with class and all my expectations where met,

Sent on 05/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2017

This would be the number one place to have a reception!!! They helped us so much and made our wedding day perfect!!! :)

Sent on 05/28/2017

Katisha · Married on 04/22/2017

The team at Belle Salle was amazing!!! The quality of overall service was unmatched. Maribel and Keith went above and beyond to ensure that my client was happy. The food service was on time, the staff members were polished and the entire night was a success! I will be sure to recommend this venue to my brides!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Judy · Married on 03/25/2017

If you want your event to be magical, choose Belle Salle Banquets! Meribel's professionalism, knowledge, and special touches, create a memorable experience for you and your guests to cherish. Keith's integrity, responsiveness, and attention to detail are unmatched in the community. I highly recommend Belle Salle!

Samantha · Married on 08/05/2016

We got married here and had our reception here August of 2016. Everything was exceptional. I recommend them to everyone. I cannot say enough good things. Food was awesome. The staff was phenomenal. Not to mention this place is affordable.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Shauna · Married on 02/14/2014

From planning & interactions with the staff, to the food, to set up & every other accommodation made in working together with Belle Salle Banquets, Raising Our Daughters Foundation looks forward to continue to host our annual "All Hail The Queen: The Princesses Are Coming! Annual event at this beautiful venue to empower girls & women in our local communities!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Belle Salle Banquets's reply:

Thank You for the review! It was great working with you and to be apart of this special event.

Maribel Le

Michael · Married on 04/29/2017

Plan early, we book a year in advance to make sure we get the venue which has ample parking, and great service.
    The staff and owner are accommodating and flexible. Our parents and staff had a wonderful experience at Belle Salle.

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We were so happy to find a venue that was as gorgeous as it is without going over budget. The staff was super flexible and willing to work with us on pretty much everything. They allowed us to personalize our wedding as much as possible and we couldn’t be happier. Thanks again, Keith and Maribel!

Sent on 05/28/2019