Belle Dolci Reviews

Belle Dolci 2
  • Simone

Simone Sutton · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful, delicious cake!

Melissa was so kind and accommodating to our requests. She made a lovely and DELICIOUS lemon cake for our elopement at The Fern Lodge. It was very special!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the cake! All my best to you both for an amazing life together!!
  • Lorin

Lorin · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent and Beautiful Cake

Melissa baked a wonderful cake for our wedding. It looked beautiful and went with our mountain-theme. It was a vanilla cake with buttercream frosting and a Rocky Road filling. The combination was ridiculously delicious. The cake was moist, the buttercream frosting (my favorite kind) was divine. The filling (chocolate pieces, nuts, and marshmallow) was amazing and went so well. I highly recommend Melissa for baking services for your big day!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much! I can’t begin to tell you how happy it makes me to know that you loved your cake! Congratulations again!! I truly wish you both the very best!

Tim · Married on 07/22/2018

Melissa baked an incredible Anniversary Carrot Cake for the, "Celebration of Us Weekend," at the Fern Lodge. As a surprise for me, my Husband, arranged with Melissa to have our cake personalized with my favorite flower, a Sunflower. Atop our cake was a beautifully large handcrafted sunflower. Each petal delicately handmade, you could just see the love and time that went into creating this masterpiece. Beyond the beautiful presentation came a delightfully tasting carrot cake. So good, it made us savor every bite.
    Melissa, thank you for sharing your talent with us. We more than appreciate it all...

Sent on 02/11/2017

Belle Dolci's reply:

It is my absolute pleasure. I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me to know you enjoyed your cake. Thank you so much for your kinds words.

Karen · Married on 07/22/2018

Our cake from Belle Dolci for our elopement was beautiful and so tasty!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Belle Dolci's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed it!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I wish you both the very best!

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

Melissa was great to work with and our cake was just what we wanted for our intimate Adirondack wedding ceremony!! Not only did it look great but also tasted great! Highly recommend using them for your bakery needs!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Belle Dolci 3

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words. I am so happy you enjoyed your cake. Asl my best for a wonderful life together!!

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2018

Everything about our wedding cake was fantastic! I can not recommend it enough!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Belle Dolci 4

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I’m so happy you enjoyed your cake! All my best!

Regina · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa knocked it out of the park on our wedding day - so much so that when my husband and I finally got around to the dessert table - everything was gone! She was so accommodating in creating gluten free desserts that were absolutely incredible! I highly recommend Belle Dolci!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so happy everyone enjoyed everything so much! It was an absolute pleasure being part of your day. I wish you both the very best!!

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Melissa was amazing. I got the wedding cake of my dreams. We were married on top of a mountain in the Adirondacks and so I wanted something a bit woodsy. I showed her pictures I'd found of similar cakes on Pinterest and she made my vision come to life! Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful it was and were even more excited by how delicious it was! In addition to a 4 tiered cake, we opted to have a dozen gluten free cupcakes for gluten-sensitive/Celiac guests (including myself). Those were just as delicious (and I may have had one or two for breakfast on the way to my honeymoon the morning after)! I didn't end up having a florist for my wedding so I didn't have extra flowers to decorate the cake with, but Melissa didn't balk. She picked flowers from around the lodge she works at and made the most beautiful accents for the cake, cupcakes, and the table they were on! It was absolutely stunning. We can't thank her enough for being part of making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to meet you and be part of your special day! I wish you. It's the very best!

Siah · Married on 07/07/2017

Melissa did an Incredible job with our wedding cake & cupcakes. They were stunning to the eye and heaven to the taste. She went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding cakes were perfect in every way and exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her services!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Belle Dolci's reply:

I am so happy that I could be part of your day. Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to participate in your special day!!

Genelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Melissa DiPasquale of Belle Dolci designed and delivered two beautiful cakes for my wedding this past weekend. One was conventional and one was gluten-free, but they were both flawless in aesthetic and taste. Melissa was just a pleasure to work with. As a baker and an artist, she offers her customers the perfect combination of receptivity and creative guidance. I would not hesitate to contact Belle Dolci for my next big event. I especially recommend them for unconventional cakes, as no one could tell that the second cake was gluten-free. It was so good!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed the cake. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your day and work with you!

Laura · Married on 01/07/2017

Our cake was delicious! How rare it is to find a wedding cake where you actually want a second piece!! We look forward to enjoying the top tier on our anniversary... but I think we might have to order a cake again well before then because I am honestly craving it- it was that good! The baker took a few photos we sent her as ideas and created the perfect cake to fit our vision. She was responsive to emails, and always professional and friendly. She even created a few gluten free cupcakes that perfectly matched our cake to that my mother could enjoy our cake despite her allergies. We loved everything about our experience working with her!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review. I am beyond happy to hear that you love the cake and look forward to making others for you whenever you'd like.

Erica · Married on 10/01/2016

I got connected with Belle Dolci through the Inn where I had my elopement. The cake was beautiful and the taste was amazing. I had the strawberry flavor, with strawberries and vanilla buttercream icing. It was just perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

I am so happy that you enjoyed your cake. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you! I wish you both a wonderfully long and happy life together!

Tiana · Married on 07/30/2016

Melissa made an amazing special gluten free cake for our wedding day. Not only did it look incredible but it tasted delicious! She and the cake helped to make our wedding day even more memorable! I highly recommend Belle Dolci!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy you loved your cake. I wish You and Greg an incredibly happy life together!

emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Melissa is a wonderful person who makes the MOST AMAZING wedding cake you've EVER had. My husband and I had a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting from Bella Dolci last weekend for our elopement ceremony at Friends Lake Inn and would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the area!! Melissa was so attentive to all of our needs and always professional even though we booked our wedding with less than 2 weeks notice!!! I only wish we lived closer so we could order her cakes for every event!! Thank you Melissa for everything!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind words. It was wonderful getting to meet you and being a part of your day!

Bruce · Married on 06/21/2016

Simply put, Belle Dolci is fantastic. We would highly recommend them to any couple interested in using them for their cake. From our first contact with Melissa to the very end, she was super responsive. Having only provided her with a few pictures and a general idea of what we were looking for, she delivered a beautiful and delicious cake. It was spot-on! Kudos to Belle Dolci - we will definitely use them again for other important occasions.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your special day!

Melissa was great to work with. She was very accommodating and patient as we deliberated about all the details for our wedding cake. AND, the cake was beautiful and delicious!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I truly appreciate your review.

Jenn · Married on 05/20/2016

Melissa was truly wonderful and so accomodating to us with our wedding cake! It was left for her to surprise us with decor and she did fantastic! The cake was both beautiful and delicious! We highly recommend her business!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Belle Dolci's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both.