Belle & Bows Reviews

13 | Prairie Village, KS

13 Reviews for Belle & Bows

Amy · Married on 01/13/2018

When 2 of my children got engaged within months of each other I knew we needed a planner to keep us on track. Jennifer was eager to jump in, review where we were at and guide us to vendors we hadn’t booked yet. Because of her, not only did the wedding day run smoothly but the weeks leading up to the wedding were relaxed and stress free. As my husband said, “Everyone needs a Jennifer!” Belle and Bows was simply the best!

Annie · Married on 07/11/2015

We hired Jennifer to be our day-of-wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend her! She met with us several times, helped us create a day-of timeline, attended our final walkthrough with the reception venue, attended the rehearsal, and, set up all the decorations at our reception. Most importantly, she was there throughout the wedding day and reception to keep things running smoothly. At the reception, Jennifer made sure every little detail was taken care of and that we didn't have to worry about a thing, and she also took care of anything that came up throughout the night so that we didn't have to. Having her as the coordinator made the day much less hectic and stressful for us and our families, and she was a joy to have around. Very organized, professional, and fun!

Hi, I am the Mother of the bride and I very happy with the support Jennifer provided in the final planning and on the wedding day. The wedding and reception were classy, simple, and fun – just what the bride and groom wanted. I want to thank Jennifer from Belle & Bows so much for helping us pull it all together and being our “go to” person for the day. Her advice along the way was very helpful. Having Jennifer there on Saturday really did allow all of us to enjoy the day much more. We passed all the details and little hiccups to her to resolve which she did smoothly and with a willing smile. She was there from the beginning of the decorating until everything was cleaned up. I highly recommend Belle & Bows to others if you want to be able to truly enjoy this special day with their family and friends. Thanks, Jennifer!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/23/2014

There are not enough words to describe how thankful we were to have Jennifer as our wedding day coordinator. I originally wanted to hire a wedding coordinator to take away all the unwanted stress off of my mother the week of the wedding, but Jennifer was there to help all of us feel beyond relaxed about the day. The decision to work with Jennifer was easily one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Our day would have not been the same without her! Her hard work ethic and positive attitude will exceed anyone's expectations!

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Jen was so great to work with. She met with us several times leading up to the wedding date and helped with deciding on certain details. She also helped with transporting items for the reception and set up at the reception. I would definitely recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Jennifer with Belle & Bows did a great job for my wedding. I did most of the plans on my own, but knew that the day of I would need help on the execution so my friends & family could relax and just enjoy the day.
    Jennifer took plenty of notes and everything went off without a hitch! Just like I had envisioned for the special day. Jennifer went above and beyond dealing with my DIY attitude and helping put together my floral arrangements for my centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend Jennifer to anyone needing help with making their vision come to life.

Erica · Married on 05/10/2014

I found Jennifer through one of my bridesmaids and I cannot say enough about what she did for me on my wedding day and the weeks leading up to it!

Through email and texts I was able to get ahold of her and bounce some ideas off of her to get her expert opinion! She attended the final walk through at my venue (The Berg), took notes, helped make day of timing and layout decisions, and gave me the peace of mind I was looking for.

The day of the wedding I prepared a list of to-dos for her and she quickly attended to ALL of them, no questions asked. If there was any sort of problem, I had no idea because she handled it all! (I did find out later that she had to re-steam all of our table cloths in a short amount of time - THANK YOU JENNIFER!)

Needless to say, I she made my day easy and beautiful and I am so thankful that she graciously took my wedding day! I would highly recommend Belle & Bows to any bride looking to sit back and relax on her wedding day!

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

I hired Jennifer to be our day of wedding coordinator about a month before our wedding date. I realized at the last minute how overwhelmed I was trying to plan and organize everything on my own. At that point, I realized that I didn't want to spend my wedding day worrying about when vendors would arrive and if they would set up everything to my specifications. I didn't want to be the main point of contact if anything should go wrong either! I just wanted to relax and enjoy my day. That's where Jennifer stepped in! After meeting with her and giving her all our, unfortunately vague, wedding details, she was able to see our vision and where she could help us the most. Throughout the next month, Jennifer checked in with me often to make sure she was doing everything she could to help us out. It was very comforting to know she had my back through all those last details! When the day came, I couldn't have imagined it any better. Jennifer set up our reception venue, which was gorgeous and perfect, and was at the church to help with anything I needed. She even handled our grouchy church coordinator well! I would absolutely recommend Jennifer with Belle and Bows to anyone looking for a wedding planner. My husband and I couldn't be happier!

• User4022088 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She helped me plan my perfect wedding from start to finish, giving personal attention to details that I would have never even thought of! She is young and energetic and so fun to work with. She helped me select a venue, plan the menu, select the perfect florist, find musicians for both my wedding ceremony and reception, and so much more! Everything was exactly as I dreamed it! I could have never pulled it off without her expertise. Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Molly · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer with Belle and Bows does and awesome job. She has such a wide array of wedding planning experience from event planning and design, to bride and groom/wedding party attire selection. Jennifer had the resources and connections to make our special day flawless. Thanks Jennifer!

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

Hiring Jennifer was the best decision I made during wedding planning. She made everything run smoothly on my wedding day and was a huge help during the planning stage. She was always willing to answer questions and make helpful suggestions. She also handled the coordinating of all of my vendors on the day of my wedding. It was a huge weight off of my shoulders, knowing that everything would be taken care of. Thanks Jen!

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2014

We used Jennifer of Belle and Bows as the Day of coordinator for our wedding. We had the opportunity to meet with her a few times before the wedding, and she knew all the questions to ask to ensure that things went smoothly the day of the wedding, most of which we wouldn't have thought to consider, such as whether the bows on the chair covers would be tied by the company. If there was a problem on the day of my wedding, I would have never known. Everything went very smoothly that day, and I was able to just enjoy being the bride! She also did a great job of rebustling my dress shortly before she left for the night. I would highly recommend her services to other brides!

Becky · Married on 11/07/2015

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

I used Jennifer for the final touches of my wedding planning and day-of coordination. Most of what Jennifer provided for us was amazing; she took care of so many things that I would have otherwise been flustered by and she did a lot of it behind the scenes such that I'm sure there was even more drama I never even heard about. In the end, I was grateful for her services and I would recommend her.

However, I also recommend that future couples be very careful with any contract you sign and make sure both party's expectations are clearly laid out, especially regarding day-of commitments. I had more than one family member report Jennifer was unhelpful during bits of day-of set up, claiming, "that's not my job" and both she and her assistant left my event before the end, despite my contract clearly stating she would be available to assist with tear-down. When I mentioned the discrepancy a few days later via email, I was told that the contract both Jennifer and I had signed was "a previous version that mentioned tear down. I am SO SO sorry about that. [Assistant] typically reviews the contracts to feel out the plan for the evening and must have overlooked this as well." In the same email, Jennifer offered to "make it up" to me but did not offer any details on how to do that; in her defense, I did not follow up on the issue to request any reimbursement because I view this as one of those, "I would have paid more to get the service I was expecting, but what is done is done and it's not worth creating drama over after the fact" kind of things. It was incredibly frustrating, however, on my wedding night and is the main reason for my less-than-five-star review.