47 Reviews for Bellarue Events & Floral Design

Event Design (5)
Samples (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (2)

Richelle with Bellarue was AMAZING!!! All of my flowers were beautiful and thriving. I got so many compliments on my gorgeous bouquet. Everything was so romantic looking and exactly how I envisioned it. I am so so sooooo happy with the way everything turned out!!!

Profile Picture Mandi , 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
This review is currently being verified.

We met AMY FOSTER (Bellarue Florals) at Wedgewood’s Fall Extravaganza event which allowed couples to meet various vendors, sample the food, chance to win a raffle prize and enjoy a nice date night for $20. If you’ve chosen Wedgewood Sierra LaVerne as your wedding venue, then I high recommend that you attend their Fall and Spring events.

We instantly connected with Amy and enjoyed her enthusiasm, vision, and suggestions. It was very easy to work with her. I emailed her some photos of the types of bouquets I wanted. She saw my style and took off with that idea. I am so happy with Amy’s work, presentation and detail! The gazebo area was decorated nicely with chiffon draping and floral centerpiece. The reception table centerpieces were simple and lovely. The white structure at the beginning of the walkway was beautifully decorated with chiffon draping. Simply elegant!

Amy also was in charge of setting up and decorating our dessert station. We had a variety of small bite dessert options: mini donuts, mini cupcakes, lemon bars, oreo truffles, and chocolate chip cookies. The dessert station was decorated very nicely. Amy had the dessert station under control and I didn’t have to worry a bit.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Amy Foster (Bellarue Florals) and THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding simply perfect!!!

Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - My bouquet was perfect!
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Gazebo floral arrangement later placed on sweetheart table.
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Amy Foster setup the dessert station perfectly!
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Amy Foster created the centerpieces for each reception table
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Gorgeous chiffon draping and florals by Amy Foster.
Profile Picture Diana, 6/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Bellarue was the preferred vendor for my venue. I loved working with Amy! We met up and she looked at my inspiration pictures to get a better idea of what I was looking for. I made a few changes after our consult and she was very accommadating. Everything looked amazing!! Thank you for making my flower dreams come true!

Photos
Profile Picture Brittany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased to work with Amy at Bellarue on this adventure. I'm from NYC, and we planned it remotely after I met her in SoCal for one meeting. I trusted her with everything. I may have had one or two things I cared about more than anything (i.e., room drapes which she helped me on), but all I had to give her was a vision about my color scheme and that I liked soft blush pinks and pastels. I loved eucalyptus leaves and she worked that in effortlessly. I also wanted a reception room to be warm when the lights dimmed and off she went with her creative touches. She made it very easy. Although I had a reasonable budget, she did well working around it to realize that vision. I look back on the pictures and I am still happy I went with Bellarue.

Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - credit: Din + Cal Photography
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - credits:
Din + Cal Photography
The Black Tux
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - credits:  Din + Cal Photography
Van's Bakery (Garden Grove)
Profile Picture Louisa, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We worked with Richelle and she was so friendly, our flowers came out exactly how we envisioned!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My now wife and I were referred to Bellarue by Wedgewood Sierra La Verne and our floral for our wedding was nothing short of amazing. Amy was super responsive and she took great care of us.

Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - My bouquet with some succulents
Profile Picture Annelise, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My experience with Bellarue florals was amazing from start to finish. They are very professional and easy to work with. They definitely go above and beyond in their service and finished product. They think about every detail. The flowers for our daughters wedding were beyond amazing...they were breathtaking! All the guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I would definitely recommend and use them for any event.

Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Table centerpiece
Photo for Bellarue Events & Floral Design Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/16/18, 1 Review
4.7

Richelle was so great to work with! Her sweet treats were delicious and our wedding guests raved about them. I definitely recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding, as she can help put together an awesome vision : )

Profile Picture Kim, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amy & Richelle came to the rescue when the wedding, from my perspective, was falling into shambles. Our venue coordinator left her job, my personal work was hectic and the venue was going to make us change our original layout of the reception space. We had already hired Bellarue for our florals and when I called Amy in a panic she called me right away after I emailed her and told me that she wanted to make sure my day was perfect and to think about hiring them for day of coordination. Mind you, this was 32 days before the wedding. I came home and Josh, my now husband was resistant but I knew that this would be the best thing for my sanity and for our wedding. The flowers couldn’t have been prettier, it was raining the morning of the wedding and without them, I couldn’t have done it myself. I’ve been telling everyone to hire a wedding coordinator at least for day of! Amy & Richelle allowed Josh and I the freedom to enjoy our day, our guests and the experience of getting married without the worry because Bellarue took such great care of us! I would highly recommend them for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Missy, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Excellent service! I would recommend Bellarue floral for anyone. They are professional, friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

First off, I wanted to mention how wonderful Richelle and Amy are. They were extremely professional, responsive, and really made me feel like they cared about making my special day look beautiful. They shared with me their recommendations and gave me a vision of how the flowers and decorations would look. One advice, definitely take their advice and trust them! Richelle was so accommodating and made sure I would get the best of ALL worlds. My wedding turned out better than what I had even envisioned. My guests could not stop talking about the floral and the decorations at my wedding. They were saying how beautiful my wedding was -- for both the ceremony and the reception.

Now for the flowers. The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL! They were exactly what I had wanted. Richelle was great at taking all my requests, and even gave me some of her recommendations as to how to make the bouquets even more beautiful. My bridesmaids were so happy, and I was extremely happy with my bride's bouquet. It was what I had pictured and even more.

I would definitely recommend Bellarue for your wedding. Richelle and Amy are amazing and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ester, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Amy took such great care of us, we were extremely pleased with her talent and services on our big day!! She was very kind, easy to work with, responds quickly, created beautiful designs and worked with our budget. I showed her images/ideas off of pintrest and she brought my ideas to life. I was completely blown away with what she created for us, and got numerous compliments from our guests on our floral decor. We highly recommend Amy, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was a damsel in distress when Bella Rue came to the rescue. I am very fortunate our venue signed up to work with them so they could bring them into our lives. I was a bride who was trying to cross things off her huge wedding checklist. Another flower vendor would not even meet with me or give me price quotes unless I was further along in my planning process, which was concerning giving you want to know ahead of time your budget and save right? I contacted Bella Rue and from the first phone call I was in love and grateful for their professional and sweet attitude. They set an appointment with me right away. Our appointment went great. They worked with me, my budget, and priorities and I felt confident they really understood my vision. They were always prompt with their responses. Our second meeting was at an event thrown by our venue and they already made me feel like family. They stayed in constant contact with me during the whole wedding process even offered services for rehearsal dinner décor and ideas, and even called me 2 days before my wedding if I needed help with anything. How sweet is that?! They really made me feel important and special and it really did make such a huge difference in my wedding process. You want to find vendors who treat you with such love instead of just a dollar sign. AND the day of my wedding my flowers were beautiful! From my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutonnières, family boutonnieres, my flower girl basket, my cake flowers, to my ceremony décor and reception centerpieces and décor couldn't have been more perfect. It was everything I imagined it could be. They went above and beyond for us They really did bring my dream to reality.. They will always hold a special place to us and I will be forever grateful for them making our wedding experience a beautiful one! You will not regret booking Richelle and Amy!

Profile Picture Aundrea, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Richelle was wonderful to work with! She was so patient with us through the decision making process and offered wonderful suggestions and ideas. I was impressed how skillfully she took our vision and translated it into reality. The flowers were spectacular, the food was delicious and beautifully presented, and our backyard was gorgeous! We were VERY pleased!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amy and Richelle are incredible!! I highly recommend using them for both florals and coordination. I had a general vision for my day, and a general idea of color, but I really put trust in both of them to be the experts. They far exceeded my expectations. When I showed up at the venue on my wedding day, I could not believe that it was my wedding- the florals and place looked incredible. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was since it took place over a month ago. We are often told that it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they've ever been to, and my response is that I owe that to the creativity and vision of Amy and Richelle. You will not be disappointed using them for your event.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

As mom of the bride, I was totally impressed. Bellarue Events totally covered all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception. It went so incredibly smooth and flawless. Amy even provided a safety pin for my daughter when a strap from her wedding dress broke. They were right there when we needed help. Love them and loved their services. :)

Profile Picture Marcy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect from my end! Better then I ever expected. The flowers were so amazing I cannot even describe to you how pumped up I was when I saw them! Absolutely stunning! As for wedding planning again ridiculously awesome. We had a sudden move and they could not have been more flexible with changing plans and meetings for us. The way they ran our special was so amazing that I didn't even notice when things went wrong. They went above and beyond to make everything come together in such a magical way. I am so grateful we found these two wonderful women! If you do not use them you are missing out!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Richelle and Amy were amazing to work with. They completely captured my vision as to what I was hoping for with the floral look of my wedding. It was romantic, dreamy and whimsical and the flowers played a dramatic part in that. I would highly recommend Bella Rue for amazing flowers and professional people to work with! They truly listened to what I was going for and went above and beyond to deliver that for my wedding! Thank you Bella Rue!

Profile Picture Karley, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We would highly recommend Bellarue florals and event planning. It was one of the best decisions we made to ensure our wedding would be everything we imagined. My husband and I got married at Black Gold Country Club this past Saturday, 6/24/17 and Amy Foster was our personal wedding coordinator and Richelle Davidson was our florist. From the time we had our first face to face meeting we had a really great connection. I was very impressed with the fact that they were willing to meet with us at our venue so they could get a really clear idea of what our vision for our wedding was.

Throughout, the process they were there every step of the way to help with suggestions, vendors and anytjing else we needed help with. I especially appreciated that they worked with our budget and still manage to create florales that were luscious, fresh and sooo beautiful! In, terms of the coordination services, Amy is the perfect balance of sweet and assertive. She really goes out of her way and puts in the time to ensure that your day is exactly how you envisioned. My fiancé and I had a lot of personal decor that we wanted set out in a very specific way and it almost put me to tears when I was able to have a sneak peak in the banquet room and everything was exactly as we had delineated.
Their attention to detail was amazing. The wedding ceremony site was beyond what we imagined or discussed. It was absolutely gorgeous. The banquet room was also decorated perfectly with beautiful floral arrangements, a gorgeous flower wall behind our sweethearts table, pillars next to our sweethearts table with a beautiful arrangement of various flowers and flowing orchids, amazing center pieces, tiered vases with floating candles, impeccably decorated cake and sweetheart table, gorgeous bouquets and perfect boutonnières. Bellarue thank you for helping to make our wedding dreams come true... we couldn't have done it without you!!!!

Profile Picture Rosy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We recently used Bellarue fine florals for our June 2017 wedding. Not only did they do our florals but we used their day of coordinator services which was the best thing we could have done. Everything on the day of was so amazing and I couldn't thank richelle and Amy enough. They are truly professional and awesome to work with. I highly recommend them.

Chantel

Profile Picture Chantel, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We used Bellarue for our flowers and for day-of coordinating, and Amy and Richelle are AMAZING! First off for the flowers - our wedding looked GORGEOUS. I wanted to be fairly hands-off with the flowers (not my forte!), so I gave a color scheme and a couple of image ideas, and they took it from there - of course, they checked in with us along the way to make sure they were giving us what we wanted. They were great about outlining and explaining their recommendations for flowers and how they would be set up in the venue. My bride's bouquet was showstopping!

Now for the day-of coordinating: Richelle and Amy went WAY above and beyond what I would have expected from day-of services. They were involved with organizing our wedding from day one - they arranged chairs, linens, table settings, and even our rehearsal dinner! (When I told Richelle my vision for the rehearsal dinner/ get-together for out-of-town guests, she suggested the perfect spot for that and did all the arranging for that too: catering, bar, setup, etc. We got so many compliments on the rehearsal dinner!!) Richelle and Amy made sure we were thinking of everything that we needed to cover, and and they worked with us over the last few months to organize our timeline of the wedding day so that it flowed perfectly - they knew exactly what to recommend to keep us and our guests having fun. I am incredibly grateful to how much easier they made the planning process for me. And on the wedding day itself, I didn't worry about a thing! They had everything handled and I was able to just enjoy the day without stressing that everything was going to run okay.

Richelle and Amy are also just such a delight to work with. They're professional, experienced, friendly, and warm people who really cared about us and cared that our wedding lived up to what we wanted. I am so happy we worked with Bellarue and HIGHLY recommend both their floral and coordinating services.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bellarue was the best choice for me! Not only are these ladies professional but they are really care about the work that they do. From our very first meeting I knew I could put my trust in them 100% and they delivered. They understood my vision and everything came out beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Richelle was lovely and the flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Carolina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were referred to Bellarue through our Venue and I'm so glad we choose them to do all our bridal party and table arrangements for our wedding on 4/22/17. Everything looked beautiful!!! From my bouquet to the our centerpiece. They were able to capture our theme and transform our venue. The service we received from the beginning was great very attentive and answered all our questions. A million thanks to Richelle and her team !! You took our breath away !

Profile Picture Rocio, 4/22/17, 1 Review