40 Reviews for Bellarue Events & Floral Design

Samples (4)
Aisle Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (1)

Amy & Richelle came to the rescue when the wedding, from my perspective, was falling into shambles. Our venue coordinator left her job, my personal work was hectic and the venue was going to make us change our original layout of the reception space. We had already hired Bellarue for our florals and when I called Amy in a panic she called me right away after I emailed her and told me that she wanted to make sure my day was perfect and to think about hiring them for day of coordination. Mind you, this was 32 days before the wedding. I came home and Josh, my now husband was resistant but I knew that this would be the best thing for my sanity and for our wedding. The flowers couldn’t have been prettier, it was raining the morning of the wedding and without them, I couldn’t have done it myself. I’ve been telling everyone to hire a wedding coordinator at least for day of! Amy & Richelle allowed Josh and I the freedom to enjoy our day, our guests and the experience of getting married without the worry because Bellarue took such great care of us! I would highly recommend them for your wedding needs. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Missy, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Excellent service! I would recommend Bellarue floral for anyone. They are professional, friendly, easy to work with, and affordable.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

First off, I wanted to mention how wonderful Richelle and Amy are. They were extremely professional, responsive, and really made me feel like they cared about making my special day look beautiful. They shared with me their recommendations and gave me a vision of how the flowers and decorations would look. One advice, definitely take their advice and trust them! Richelle was so accommodating and made sure I would get the best of ALL worlds. My wedding turned out better than what I had even envisioned. My guests could not stop talking about the floral and the decorations at my wedding. They were saying how beautiful my wedding was -- for both the ceremony and the reception.

Now for the flowers. The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL! They were exactly what I had wanted. Richelle was great at taking all my requests, and even gave me some of her recommendations as to how to make the bouquets even more beautiful. My bridesmaids were so happy, and I was extremely happy with my bride's bouquet. It was what I had pictured and even more.

I would definitely recommend Bellarue for your wedding. Richelle and Amy are amazing and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ester, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Amy took such great care of us, we were extremely pleased with her talent and services on our big day!! She was very kind, easy to work with, responds quickly, created beautiful designs and worked with our budget. I showed her images/ideas off of pintrest and she brought my ideas to life. I was completely blown away with what she created for us, and got numerous compliments from our guests on our floral decor. We highly recommend Amy, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was a damsel in distress when Bella Rue came to the rescue. I am very fortunate our venue signed up to work with them so they could bring them into our lives. I was a bride who was trying to cross things off her huge wedding checklist. Another flower vendor would not even meet with me or give me price quotes unless I was further along in my planning process, which was concerning giving you want to know ahead of time your budget and save right? I contacted Bella Rue and from the first phone call I was in love and grateful for their professional and sweet attitude. They set an appointment with me right away. Our appointment went great. They worked with me, my budget, and priorities and I felt confident they really understood my vision. They were always prompt with their responses. Our second meeting was at an event thrown by our venue and they already made me feel like family. They stayed in constant contact with me during the whole wedding process even offered services for rehearsal dinner décor and ideas, and even called me 2 days before my wedding if I needed help with anything. How sweet is that?! They really made me feel important and special and it really did make such a huge difference in my wedding process. You want to find vendors who treat you with such love instead of just a dollar sign. AND the day of my wedding my flowers were beautiful! From my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutonnières, family boutonnieres, my flower girl basket, my cake flowers, to my ceremony décor and reception centerpieces and décor couldn't have been more perfect. It was everything I imagined it could be. They went above and beyond for us They really did bring my dream to reality.. They will always hold a special place to us and I will be forever grateful for them making our wedding experience a beautiful one! You will not regret booking Richelle and Amy!

Profile Picture Aundrea, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amy and Richelle are incredible!! I highly recommend using them for both florals and coordination. I had a general vision for my day, and a general idea of color, but I really put trust in both of them to be the experts. They far exceeded my expectations. When I showed up at the venue on my wedding day, I could not believe that it was my wedding- the florals and place looked incredible. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful everything was since it took place over a month ago. We are often told that it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they've ever been to, and my response is that I owe that to the creativity and vision of Amy and Richelle. You will not be disappointed using them for your event.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

As mom of the bride, I was totally impressed. Bellarue Events totally covered all aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception. It went so incredibly smooth and flawless. Amy even provided a safety pin for my daughter when a strap from her wedding dress broke. They were right there when we needed help. Love them and loved their services. :)

Profile Picture Marcy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect from my end! Better then I ever expected. The flowers were so amazing I cannot even describe to you how pumped up I was when I saw them! Absolutely stunning! As for wedding planning again ridiculously awesome. We had a sudden move and they could not have been more flexible with changing plans and meetings for us. The way they ran our special was so amazing that I didn't even notice when things went wrong. They went above and beyond to make everything come together in such a magical way. I am so grateful we found these two wonderful women! If you do not use them you are missing out!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Richelle and Amy were amazing to work with. They completely captured my vision as to what I was hoping for with the floral look of my wedding. It was romantic, dreamy and whimsical and the flowers played a dramatic part in that. I would highly recommend Bella Rue for amazing flowers and professional people to work with! They truly listened to what I was going for and went above and beyond to deliver that for my wedding! Thank you Bella Rue!

Profile Picture Karley, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently used Bellarue fine florals for our June 2017 wedding. Not only did they do our florals but we used their day of coordinator services which was the best thing we could have done. Everything on the day of was so amazing and I couldn't thank richelle and Amy enough. They are truly professional and awesome to work with. I highly recommend them.

Chantel

Profile Picture Chantel, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bellarue was the best choice for me! Not only are these ladies professional but they are really care about the work that they do. From our very first meeting I knew I could put my trust in them 100% and they delivered. They understood my vision and everything came out beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Richelle was lovely and the flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Carolina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were referred to Bellarue through our Venue and I'm so glad we choose them to do all our bridal party and table arrangements for our wedding on 4/22/17. Everything looked beautiful!!! From my bouquet to the our centerpiece. They were able to capture our theme and transform our venue. The service we received from the beginning was great very attentive and answered all our questions. A million thanks to Richelle and her team !! You took our breath away !

Profile Picture Rocio, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words cannot truly express how AMAZING Richelle and Amy are as wedding coordinators and florists! They were my fairy godmothers from the start of my planning to the end of my wedding! I received so many compliments from my guests! These ladies go above and beyond their call of duty to make your best day ever! I cannot say enough nice things about them! I highly recommend them to any and every bride to be!

Profile Picture Meredith, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Amy and Richelle of Bellarue. We hired them as both planners, caterers, and florists and they were awesome from start to finish!! They were so on top of everything and made our wedding perfect. Not only did they plan and book everything for our day but they came up with fun and unique ideas that made our wedding specific and special to us. In that way, it was not just a cookie cutter wedding that would be the same thing our guests might have been to before. These ladies are great and worked great together and with us. Thanks a million!!!!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Loved all of my flowers! My ideas and colors were all over the place but Bellarue was able to capture all my idea into beautiful flower arrangements. I was extremely happy with their service.

Profile Picture Megan , 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Richelle and Amy were a delight to work with, and I would highly recommend them for your floral and wedding coordinating needs. I was completely relaxed and calm on my wedding day knowing that every detail would be expertly handled by the Bellarue team, and what a phenomenal job they did. Walking into the reception was such a magical moment. Their attention to every little detail was above and beyond our expectations. The flowers were stunning, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, and the venue looked breathtaking.

Thank you, Richelle and Amy, for working so hard to make our wedding day so memorable and special.

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the pleasure of Bellarue being my florist for my wedding this past January. Throughout our planning process, Amy was very helpful, professional, and easy to get along with! If I needed changes made, I was able to rely on Amy to get things done in a timely manner. The style of flowers that was created for our wedding was ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!! Amy was able to execute setup of our reception tables along with our day of coordinator exactly how we wanted them to be! If you are the type of bride craving for your flowers to be arranged in a unique, gorgeous style, I HIGHLY recommend Bellarue!

Love you Amy!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I just got married January 14th, 2017 and we can not say enough good things about the girls at Bellarue Fine Floral! Right from the start they knew I was not a traditional bride and they were more than happy to accommodate me with genuine enthusiasm for the challenge. We did not have a wedding planner and really only knew what we didn't want, without Richelle and Amy we would have been completely lost! They took us by the hand and started giving us ideas and totally got our concept! It was so easy we literally left the final design decisions up to them! I had sent the girls a few pictures of my visions but they werent exactly what I wanted so I left the final product in their very capable hands; I was not disappointed (this says A LOT about how comfortable we were with them because I was not a hands off bride)! To make things even better, they completely respected our budget. The quality and amount of flowers we received for the wedding was outstanding! Everytime I came across a new flower I liked or a new bouquet idea I found interesting, they were more than happy to accommodate me but always made sure I knew the cost would be increasing before anything was done. Never was there a surprise charge. When all was said and done everyone was completely satisfied with how beautiful everything looked and my bouquet itself was spectacular. They really pay attention to the little details at Bellarue which is why you will NOT be disappointed! Richelle even went as far as to text me after delivering the flowers to the church to reassure me that the reception venue was looking fantastic because I mentioned to her that I was worried about what had been done there so far! I could literally go on and on about how much we loved working with Richelle and Amy but I will wrap up by saying that you really should give them a call! No matter what your style or budget is, they will make your event look absolutely beautiful and you will have complete peace of mind!

Profile Picture Quincy, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We recommend Richelle, Amy, and Bellarue Fine Florals without reservation. They were our wedding coordinators and also provided all of the flowers for our event. Their service was outstanding: they were professional, responsive, proactive, and consistently a pleasure to work with. We couldn't be happier and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you Bellarue!

Profile Picture Cary, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Working with Amy & Richelle was one of the best experiences I had in planning my wedding. They are creative, enthusiastic, and incredibly positive. For our wedding, I didn't know what I wanted in terms of flowers, but I knew what I DIDN'T want. I explained to Amy & Richelle that I have a minimalist but elegant vision and they worked with me to create a very unique floral theme for our wedding.

Amy & Richelle did an absolutely amazing job. They used high-quality materials and paid lots of attention to detail. Even before the wedding day began, I had absolute peace of mind because I knew Amy and Richelle were going to create something spectacular.

For those of us who value communication, there isn't a better match than Amy and Richelle. They responded promptly to emails and phone calls and were open and understanding of our needs. They are very professional, friendly and considerate -- the type of vendor you want to continue to stay in touch with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We cannot say enough about Bellarue Fine Florals. Richelle and Amy were responsive, experienced, knowledgeable and connected! They interfaced with the vendors and coordinated everything. Their connections were invaluable and saved us time and money. On the day of the wedding, they worked as a team were there far in advance to coordinate everything and took everything in stride--including the last minute emergencies (music, timeline, food coordination, late family members... everything!) Truly professional and a joy. If you are planning on getting married, please look no further. This is the team you want!! Thank you for your hard work and dedication Richelle and Amy!! :)

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Richelle and Amy are a great team to work with. To this day, my husband and I rave about how lucky we are to have chosen Richelle and Amy to coordinate and arrange flowers for our wedding. Not only did they provide us with day-of-coordination, they also helped us one month leading up to the big day. We met several times to go over idea, our vision, and a detailed timeline of the day; they also maintained communication with me and my husband via email and phone from the first day we met all the way up to our wedding day—and now even past! My and my husband’s stress levels were kept to a minimum during the planning process and most importantly, we were 100% stress and worry-free on the day of, all because Richelle and Amy (1) love what they do, (2) genuinely care about their clients and (3) work great as a team. Every step and detail-- from set up of decorations and flowers, to communication between our vendors and venue, to execution of the event-- were carried out professionally and flawlessly. Trust me when I say you are in GREAT hands with Bellarue. These ladies are experts at what they do. With them, you will be able to focus on what’s more important: your spouse and the celebration of your marriage!

Profile Picture Suzy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Richelle and Amy were amazing to work with. You can really tell they have a Passion for what they do. The Service they provide is second to none and their Floral Creations are truly unique and special.
My Wedding Venue provided a Coordinator who was spread way to thin and was working multiple events that day. Thank my Lucky Stars I hired these Ladies. They made me feel so at ease. The flow of day/evening seamlessly flowed. I cannot thank them enough, it was "The Best Day Ever" !!!

Profile Picture User7647844, 1+ year ago, 1 Review