Bellagala Photo + Video Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Taylor C. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!

We hired Bellagala for the videography for our wedding last weekend. We had a wonderful experience with our videographer, we worked with Jeff Warnock and he was amazing! He was so much fun, personable and made sure to get all of the important parts of our special day captured. It was a really affordable price and we are extremely happy we chose Bellagala for this job! We can’t wait to see our video and all the amazing moments that Jeff was able to capture! Highly recommend Jeff and Bellagala to anyone and everyone!
    Angela S. Married on 07/05/2021

Stunning photos, full of emotion

We had the pleasure of working with Jennifer, through Bellagala, for our July wedding. She planned a couple of video chats, prior to our wedding, to discuss what we envisioned for our wedding photography and to finalize the details shortly before. She sent us a detailed questionnaire, as well, to firm up those details. From our very first meeting, Jennifer was warm and engaging. She made the process so fun and really tried to get a good sense of who my fiancé and I were. On the day of our wedding, she traveled to our destination in the mountains. She captured our wedding party prepping for the day, our first look and she took pictures of all our clothing and invites. She met us up at the ceremony sight and captured family and friends, the ceremony itself and got our formal wedding pictures done. Even with the hot July temperatures, Jennifer was a professional throughout. We hardly noticed, as she angled around to get photos of us, but she captured the most beautiful, intimate pictures of our big day. The photos were absolutely gorgeous and brimming with emotion. We loved working with Jennifer and are so grateful to have her beautiful photos to treasure in our home.
  • Dana
    Dana M. Married on 08/30/2020

Effortless!

Very easy booking process and our photographer, Brittany, was absolutely wonderful to work with! She brought great energy both for our engagement shoot and wedding day and was down with anything we asked her to do!
    Chad M. Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent photographer and great deal!

Mark S and Hillarie were great fun to work with, they took amazing pictures, and captured so many moments so beautifully and with these pictures we will remember our wedding so much better! We laughed out loud several times when we first viewed our pictures, especially the dancing ones, some of them are priceless!
    Autumn S. Married on 06/04/2021

Bellagala is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So grateful to have found Bellagala after my first photographer canceled on me! I couldn't have imagined not having Hillary or Jeff to be a part of our special day! Communicative, timely, personable; all the above! From day one I never had to wait too long for a response back from the Bellagala team and it continued throughout my whole process. If you are on the fence of choosing Bella, don't be! I cannot wait to recieve our photos back, I'm sure I won't be disappointed!
  • Taylor
    Taylor R. Married on 06/26/2021

Each of them were wonderful to work with!

I worked with Jeffrey, Carmen, and Kelsie. They were all great! They had different styles, which was fun to see. Jeffrey did our engagement photos and they were beautiful, I wish I could have seen even more!
    Carmen and Kelsie took my wedding photos and I CANNOT WAIT to see those when they come through here soon. The little sneak peeks that Carmen showed me day of look great and I'm so excited to see the final products!