Belladonna Baking Co. Reviews

View more information

• Marie
    Marie I. Getting married on 02/08/2022

All About The Customer

I talked with a handful of wedding cake suppliers in the Fresno, CA, area and only Julian of Belladonna was customer focused. My husband and I told him the style our daughter liked and he told me what he recommended. All other suppliers told me what they WOULD NOT DO, instead of what they WOULD do for us. Julian of Belladonna is a winner--from professionalism to service, to cake quality and superb taste, looks and delivery!
    Gia H. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing is an understatement

Working with Belladonna Baking Co has been the most pleasurable experience we have had while planning our wedding during this pandemic. Initially our plans were for a large wedding of 300 people and Julian made this all possible. He was so personable, so detailed about every part of our love story. He wanted to know what we wanted, what we loved, and more. He made our cake personal and intimate to everything that described who we were! Throughout planning process we ended up having to cut the wedding significantly and Julian made that work as well. He gave us three different beautiful sketches to choose from and his ART is amazing! We fell in love with our cake of choice! Julian is professional on all levels! He made contacting him easy and efficient! I cannot forget how much our wedding party LOVED THE CAKE, from decor to flavor to detail. 10/10, we cannot wait to do business with him again! THANK YOU SO MUCH JULIAN! You’re truly so amazing!
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 10/17/2020

Reliable and Creative!

Due to the pandemic, we decided to cancel our big wedding. Our photographer helped us put together a small and intimate photoshoot in place of the event. She looked for vendors who would be able to help us create something pretty! Thankfully, Julian was on her list! Our original plan was to have a fake cake, simply meant for the pictures. But Julian had better things in mind! Not only did he graciously offer to make us a real cake, his design was so creative and so unique. Julian knew exactly what we needed. Your cake is going to be a topic of conversation, of photos, of.. the night (or day)! You're going to want something that will be eye-catching and picture perfect, which is exactly what Julian made. His excitement on the project also let us know how passionate he is with his craft and how much he wants his clients to be happy. So let him do the same for you!
    Steph S. Married on 09/08/2020

Best Service Ever

Julian seriously brought our thoughts of a wedding cake to life. Not only that, but the day before our wedding we almost had to cancel because of a CA fire. He worked so wonderfully with us, and delivered it to our cabin LAST SECOND, with no hesitation at all. It was absolute amazing service, and it wouldn’t have been the same without Julian going the extra mile. We are so grateful. And, it was beautiful and tasted AMAZING!
    Shannon S. Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

Julian was SO amazing to work with. He made the whole process so fun and easy. Cake tasting was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning and his flavors were so all so great- we ended up getting a 3 tiered cake so we didn't have to choose! He used details from the wedding and created 3 sketches of different cakes for us to choose from. I really felt like I was involved in the whole process which was really important to me.
    Julian also made some custom donut holes for our donut wall which were the first to go!
    The day of, Julian delivered a beautiful cake and also set up my donut wall! He went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be happier!
  • Javi
    Javi C. Married on 05/18/2019

mindblowing

a true talent! a genious in his craft! highly recommended
    Kristin L. Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent, I would highly recommend.

Every step from tasting, creative design, the cake, and coordination was perfect. Julian was always timely at reaching out to me and responding to any questions I had. I received so many compliments there and after my wedding from guests. It was beautiful, and exactly what we envisioned for our special day.