Bella Star Productions Reviews

93 | Buffalo, NY

93 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

We hired Phil as our videographer for our wedding after a friend recommended him. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding and did a fabulous job filming without being intrusive on our wedding day. Would highly recommend Phil to anyone in the Western NY area. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Bella star did amazing for our wedding! We had Phil do our engagement shoot as well and they turned out perfect. They did everything exactly as we wanted it and we're very flexible and EXTREMELY responsive. One member of the crew even gave up his water bottle for my wedding party because we were all parched! They were discreet and always made sure we were getting what we wanted. GREAT bunch to work with. Very much worth the money!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Pisey · Married on 06/11/2016

Phil and his team at Bella Star have been absolutely wonderful to work with! Phil (the owner) was there on my wedding day as one of my photographers and to ensure everything ran smoothly. Most photography places I called to inquiry about didn’t have this personal touch. Prior to our big day, Phil was always in touch and was very professional. He was very helpful in giving suggestions as to what should take place during the photo/video sessions, but was also accommodating to our needs. He and his team was there the entire day, but yet we barely even noticed that they were there. As the bride, it was very nice to work with Phil since he made me feel very comfortable. I almost felt he was like one of the family members at my wedding. He even gave me a hug and ensure me that everything went well. I was nervous to see what our wedding photos and video were like since everything was captured naturally mostly and was super impressed at the quality and what Phil and his team captured on our special day! They got all the important details and what meant a lot to us. After the wedding, Phil worked closely with us to deliver all our photos with high quality on discs and flash drive. He worked so hard on our highlight video to help improve the audio since we had a very strange sound from some sort of animal during our ceremony. It was so annoying and bothered us a lot so Phil kept working on it and did what he could until we were pleased with it! After our DVDs/Blu-rays arrived, we needed extra copies to give out to our family and Phil added them in with no extra charge! This was a surprise to us and we were so totally touched by his wonderful offer! My husband and I will definitely recommend Phil and his team for future weddings amongst our family and friends :)

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/29/2016

I initially wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer but I am glad we ended up working with Phil. He made the process really easy and was always available to answer our questions along the way. The day of the wedding he worked really well with our photographer and was there to capture all of our special moments. We LOVE our highlights video and I am excited to see the longer footage. Looking back I can't imagine not having the wedding day filmed and I'm beyond thrilled that we were able to work with Phil at Bella Star Productions.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Bella Star Productions for our wedding photographer and videographer. I can't say enough about how wonderful Phil and his team were. Throughout the entire process, Phil was professional, organized, and easy-going. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Phil made sure everything was all planned for our big day. I appreciated the fact that it was one vendor that I didn't have to worry about because I knew Phil had everything under control. Phil and his team made me feel at ease the entire day. They were there from the moment I put on my dress to the last song of the night but they were never intrusive. They seemed genuinely happy to be there capturing every moment with our family and friends. Not only were they sincere and caring individuals, but the quality of the work was outstanding. The photos are beautiful - even on a rainy, cold, windy fall day, Phil and his team captured every moment perfectly. The highlight video is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I know some people say a videographer is not worth it but I completely disagree. The day is such a whirlwind that you can't possibly remember every moment. Having the video to watch allows me to relive the day again and again. I typically don't write reviews but felt they need to express my appreciation and to give my recommendation. You won't regret choosing Bella Star Productions! Thanks again to Phil and his team.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Loved working with Phil! He was very responsive and friendly. His video quality was great.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

We booked Bella Star for only our Video because someone had recommended a photographer for us. However, Bella Star was amazing! I regret not booking the entire photo and video package with them! The attention that Phil put on our day and to specific details was amazing. We have already recommended this company to friends and family getting married in the near future. If you book with Bella Star you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Phil was absolutely amazing beginning to end and by beginning I mean starting from the moment we even inquired about Bella star's services for videography. He was patient, thorough, and answered any and every question we had in a timely manner which is definitely helpful when you're a stressed out bride :). We were so pleased with the level of professionalism at Bella star and could not be happier with the service we received. Not to mention how amazing our highlight film is! We can't wait to see the whole thing! If you're looking for a videographer, Bella star is the way to go!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Phil and the whole team was beyond fantastic. They created the greatest movie for us and we could not be more thrilled. They are so extremely talented and captured our wedding in such a beautiful and romantic way. We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2015

Phil and his crew (Matt and Melissa) did a fantastic job providing us with photography and videography for our wedding. They made all of our family and friends comfortable resulting in beautiful picture/videos that we'll cherish forever. I highly recommend them to any couple that truly cares about being able to look back and reminisce about their special day. Would book them again in a heartbeat. Happy planning!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Bella Star productions is amazing!! They were wonderful to work with, so professional and kind!!! They do incredible work and truly made our wedding so special. Our videos are fantastic and capture all of our favorite moments!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

I knew I needed the best videographer for my wedding and I could not be happier with my choice of Bella Star Productions. I originally found them online and after asking a few friends who used them, I knew I made the right decision. Phil and his crew were absolutely incredible, capturing all of the right moments and shots. Honestly, I forgot they were even there at certain points because they did such a great job of blending in and getting the best footage. My short film could not be more gorgeous, they filmed moments I didn't even know happened or didn't remember them being present for. The quality and art behind my wedding video is second to none and I could not recommend Bella Star more highly. If I could give ten stars I would. For brides who want a gorgeous memory of their day, call Phil, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Carmelina · Married on 05/30/2015

Phil and his son were fantastic! They were both great to work with! Prior to, Phil was great about keeping in touch with me and coming up with a schedule of the day's events. He was very flexible and professionalism showed! Also, our wedding trailer was ready in only two short weeks, and our DVD's were mailed shortly after!! I would definitely recommend him for any of your video needs!!! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the finished product!! Thanks Phil! :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ann-Katrin · Married on 05/24/2015

Phil did a great job at our wedding! Everything went easy and smooth, he would always get back with us so quickly and check on everything in the planning process and during the wedding. On our day he has been great on time and stayed so long. We didnt even notice he was there and never felt like he was in the way. He also brings in great ideas. You can tell how much he loves what he is doing and what more can you ask for? We havent seen the results yet, but Im sure it will be everything we hoped for and more. Thank you so much, you helped making our day perfect and keeping all those memories from that day.
    If youre looking for a professional videographer who loves what he is doing then search no longer and hire Bella Star Productions! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Phil!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

WOW! If you are at all considering hiring a videographer for your wedding, I highly recommend hiring Bella Star Productions!! Our experience working with Phil was outstanding. He is so professional and knowledgeable with what he does. My husband and I are so happy with our entire experience with Bella Star Productions. Our wedding was on May 9th and only 2.5 weeks later we already have our edited highlight film from our big day! We should be getting our DVD package in the mail next week and we can't wait to watch it. I promise you will not be disappointed with Bella Star. Phil keeps you well informed and sets the expectation for the entire process and most importantly for the big day. Phil has the ability to capture all of the special moments on camera without you even noticing that he's there filming! There was not a single moment where we felt like he was in the way or felt uncomfortable being filmed.

We very strongly recommend hiring Phil and Bella Star Productions for your wedding day! They exceeded mine and my husband's expectations and will forever be able to relive our day through our Bella Star videos! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Amazing. That is the only word to describe Bella Star. The level of service my husband I received before, during, and after the wedding was incredible. We had Phil and David on our wedding day and they were wonderful to work with. My husband and I are extremely shy and were nervous about having someone videotape us but we honestly didn't even know they were there! We were so happy we decided to have Bellar Star shoot our wedding. It has been so great to relive our special day over and over. They catch moments you didn't even know happen! The documentary and short film we received were out of this world. Family and friends gushed over the quality of the videos. The creativity of the short film was fantastic. We've been told by family and friends they watch it over and over - they can't get enough of it! The music fits the movie so perfect! The short film was so great to show people who were unable to make the wedding as it provides a snap shot of the whole day. I would recommend Bella Star to anyone looking for a videographer. You will not regret it. These guys are professionals and do an unbelievable job! They go above and beyond to capture the day just the way you want it. You will have a smile on your face every time you watch these videos. We hope to be able to work with them again in the future. Thank you Bella Star!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Victoria · Married on 01/10/2015

Phil was great to work with. You can tell how much he loves what he does! He was very nice, accommodating, organized and personable. He definitely made sure my wedding day would go accordingly to plan! He just sent us our "highlights" film and I absolutely love it. I can't stop watching it! The quality and sound is great. I love how he edited it with the music. It really flows together. I cannot wait to see the full length video! I am so happy we decided to get a videographer. Now that my wedding is over with, I can re-live the whole day and think of all the beautiful memories. I know my husband and I will look back on the videos and will remember how that was the best day of our lives!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2014

Phil blew us away. We could honestly not be happier with him or the quality of his work. I cannot believe that he did all that he did, by himself. Beyond, beyond professional and his suggestions for time constraints made my morning as the bride an absolute breeze. I would definitely suggest to get the highlighted film done by him too! :) I can't imagine having a better video for one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2014

I cannot say enough about Phil from Bella Star Productions. He was great in every way! He was always quick with his responses for any questions I had. He was so professional and so pleasant to work with. I also had a crazy story for my wedding. My wedding was delayed two days because of a snow storm that had me snowed in under 6+ feet of snow. Phil was so great with being flexible and was able to video our wedding and thrown together mini reception that we had. It was such a stressful situation and Phil did everything he could to make it better for us. He was also so fantastic that he was able to video our actual reception that was pushed back 5 months because of the storm. The videos came out perfectly too. I love having the highlight videos but also the edited documentary footage. There were parts of my reception that I missed because I got caught up dancing and talking, but Phil made sure to get every part on video. Getting a videographer wasn't something my now husband was sold on in the beginning but he absolutely loves it and is so happy that we ended up booking with Bella Star. I would absolutely recommend Bella Star 110%.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Ellen · Married on 10/25/2014

Phil was so accommodating from our first meeting to even after the wedding. He was very attentive to all of my needs and requests. There is not a single negative thing I could even think of or say about my experience working with him. The finished product exceeded all of my expectations. An absolutely wonderful and stress-free experience with Bella Star!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Im so happy me and my now husband choose BellaStarProductions.Phil and his crew made us feel like real life superstars from the very beginning as I was getting prepared to the very end.They didn't miss any moments they all were captured!!!Thank You So Much The Thomas Family!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

Bella Star Productions was simply the best photo and video crew I could have asked for to document my wedding. From the moment I called to inquire for packages and pricing to the to very last dance of my reception, the staff was nothing but accommodating, inconspicuous, and friendly. The pictures I have seen so far are stunning and I can't wait to see the whole album!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2014

Bella Star Productions was an excellent choice for our wedding videographer. From beginning to end, Phil was very friendly and easy to work with. He traveled a few hours to our wedding location on the day of and he even arrived early and began filming immediately. Throughout the entire day we barely even knew he was there. He definitely stayed behind the scenes. Most importantly, his final product...WOW! We were blown away by the professional quality of the film. And, he was able to provide us with a highlight movie in under 2 weeks! We were very impressed with everything that Bella Star Productions brought to the table. We highly recommend them for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Sara · Married on 09/06/2014

Phil was so great to work with. When I was looking for a videographer, it was important to me to find someone where it wouldn't be obvious that our guests had a video camera in their face throughout the day; I just wanted someone who could capture the day without making everyone self conscious! Most of our guests said they didn't even notice we had a videographer, which is exactly what I wanted - everyone just had fun while Phil caught it all in the background. He captured so many great moments and we were so excited to see our highlight film, which was ready just a few days after the wedding. He was a pleasure to work with and I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Book Bella Star!! Our photographer recommend Phil to us and I'm glad we took her advice. He documented every part of our day perfectly. I barely noticed he was there and I couldn't believe he stayed until the end of the reception! The DVDs were great and we had them in our hands less than 4 weeks after the wedding..such a fast turn around. I highly recommend Phil!

Sent on 09/15/2014