Bella Sera Ranch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Christina
    Christina E. Married on 05/07/2022

The best people at the best venue!

If you want a stress-free wedding day, hire this venue! They took care of *everything*! They were incredibly sweet and helpful, always put my mind at ease, and never made me feel bad for asking questions. They truly are the full package and will go above and beyond for you! I included some pictures that were taken in the chapel or on the land of this venue. Beautiful scenery everywhere for your bridals and wedding pictures! I cannot recommend them enough.
  • Mollie
    Mollie M. Married on 04/09/2022

Wedding venue

We had our wedding at Bella Sera and I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

We did the all inclusive package and that made our planning smooth and simple. I had no stress the day of my wedding and was able to enjoy our special day.

The entire staff at Bella Sera was so sweet and made sure that we were happy every step of the way.

Our wedding day was flawless all thanks all thanks to the staff and vendors at Bella Sera!
    Caity Married on 02/19/2022

Like a Dream!

I recently got married at Bella Sera and I can’t say enough wonderful things! Communication with the planners and staff for the beginning was amazing. When the big day came, I felt like we we’re already close friends. They worked through crazy last minute curve balls with is without missing a beat. The cake and food was top of the line! Our DJ was an absolute blast and joined us on the dance floor. We received many compliments on the beauty of the venue and we felt right at home the whole time. If you’re thinking about a venue for a stress free wedding, this is definitely the place!!
    Paige D. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing!

We had our wedding at Bella Sera on 5/24/2020. We fell in love with the venue from the moment we visited it! They provide both an outdoor and indoor ceremony option. We chose do have our ceremony in their chapel, which was absolutely beautiful. The reception hall is equally as stunning and holds a large amount of people. Rachel and Riki were INCREDIBLE to work with, especially with having our wedding plans so up in the air with COVID-19. They were responsive, accommodating, creative, kind, and so FUN to work with! I highly recommend this venue!!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Paige! What a pleasure you and your families were. Thank you for being so understanding of venue guidelines during this strange time. You are lovely!
    Halle R. Married on 11/20/2021

Wedding 2021

They made our day so special in every way.
    It wasn’t just a venue- they treated us like family.
    I would recommend any day.
  • Juliana
    Juliana T. Married on 09/04/2021

The most perfect venue!

Bella Sera Ranch was the perfect venue for our big day! We honestly could not have picked a more perfect venue! Rachel is fantastic, she was so helpful, answered any questions I had, and made our wedding so special and picture perfect! I cannot recommend this venue enough, it was everything I could have dreamed of and more!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Juliana, We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with Bella Sera! I want to equally express how thankful I am for you & how wonderful you were to work with! Cheers to you & Logan and many many years of love & happiness!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh L. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Venue and People!

Choosing Bella Sera Ranch was the best decision that we made for our wedding! Not only is the venue beautiful, but the staff is so sweet and are easy to work with! Rachel was amazing to work with, always responsive, and full of ideas. We chose the Budget Inclusive package, which was great! Having the cake, food, DJ, and flowers taken care of was such a relief! All of those things made for a much easier wedding planning experience! Thank you Riki and Rachel and everyone else at Bella Sera Ranch for the amazing experience!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

You're so sweet! Thank you so much Haleigh! I'm so glad you chose us. Can't wait to see more pictures!
    Lilly V. Married on 06/19/2021

the best staff at the most gorgeous venue!!

Absolutely loved this venue! Rachel made the planning process stress free and made the actual wedding day run smoothly. Aside from the beauty of the venue, I think the actual staff is what made me choose this venue. Everyone was so sweet and helpful!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Lilly! I love to hear that you were stress free :) All the best to you and Rory as you begin a beautiful life together!
  • Hana
    Hana K. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect Day

Bella Sera made my wedding an absolute DREAM. Wedding planning was so easy with their inclusive package; food, dj, floral, cakes, AND decor were included. Rachel was so helpful and answered every question I had along the way! Her floral work and decorating were also amazing! I highly recommend Bella Sera for an easy and enjoyable wedding planning process, not to mention how beautiful the venue is!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

A dream it was! Thank you for the sweet words Mrs. Kaudelka! :)
    And thank you for being such a joy to work with!
    Rebekah H. Married on 03/20/2021

5 Star Quality

Apart from the gorgeous venue, the staff helped in every possible way to make my wedding day perfect. It was my dream come true

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Rebekah! We are grateful that you chose us to host your wedding! Wishing you all the love and happiness :)
    Leah J. Married on 02/03/2021

Bella Sera & Rachel made my daughters wedding day perfect!

I would highly recommend Bella Sera to any Bride. From the first time my daughter and I met with Rachel we knew Bella Sera was the place for us. Rachel was very knowlegable and helpful through the whole expierence. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran on time and went smoothly. The Bella Sera property is beautiful, well kept. My daughter had the most perfect wedding and we can't thank Rachel, Riki, and the Bella Sera staff enough.
    Abbey B. Married on 12/20/2020

12.20.20 winter wedding

Bella sera ranch is your wedding venue if you’re looking for a great and stress free wedding planning experience. Rachel and the rest of the Bella sera ranch staff was AMAZING. Zach and I had our dream Christmas wedding and the best part is that our wedding planning process was stress free. Bella sera wedding venue has a beautiful chapel, outside venue, and a wedding reception location. This venue has a lot to offer and a lot of beautiful decorations to decorate your dream wedding.

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Abbey! What a joy it was to work with you and your lovely family! What a dreamy Christmas wedding -- can't wait to see pictures!
    Kaitlin S. Married on 12/05/2020

Bella Sera Ranch Review

Rachel and Rikki were AMAZING to work with! They were a huge help throughout the entire wedding planning process. I loved that they had an all inclusive package. Even though I sourced a few of my own vendors, the process was still so easy and stress free! It made wedding planning so simple. The venue is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend BSR to any bride getting married.

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot! We were honored to be a part of your most special day. Cheers!
  • Kendra
    Kendra H. Married on 11/19/2020

The best experience’

It was the experience. Everything turned out perfect! Stress free experience, they take care of everything. I wish I could re-live it all!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

So happy for you Kendra! Thank you for the review and for including the pictures! You were fabulous to work with - Thank you! We wish all the love & happiness for you two!
    Kylie W. Married on 09/26/2020

Phenomenal venue

Our wedding was so phenomenal and we couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. Rachel and Riki were amazing at working with us especially since we were out of state for 98% of the planning process! They made things so easy and helped direct things the day of! I couldn’t have done it without them!
    Kassidy W. Married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was perfect in every way.

I could not have asked for a better experience. The venue was beautiful, the flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted and the food was so tasty. Rachel is an angel and helped everything go so smoothly. Everything was perfect!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kassidy! You were awesome to work with and get to know. I will always remember y'all flirting that Friday while decorating. It was so cute & cracking me up! Wishing y'all all the best!
    Ashley G. Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing & very helpful

I loved my venue. It was absolutely perfect and it couldn’t have been more beautiful!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashley - we enjoyed working with you at Bella Sera Ranch and wish you & Nick a lifetime of blessings and happiness!
    Melissa G. Married on 07/19/2019

This is a 10 star venue

I’m so blessed to been able to have my wedding at this beautiful venue the ladies there helped me with anything And everything needed I won a DIY package for any Friday from Tyler to expo back in February ,my husband and I decided to get married July 19th and we had an amazing wedding no problems and everyone had a great time if your looking for a caring and helpful and beautiful venue you won’t be disappointed in Bella sera Ranch I believe even if I didn’t win this package I would have picked this venue

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Melissa! We are so happy we got to host your wedding. It was beautiful!
  • Sunnye
    Sunnye S. Married on 05/26/2019

Bella Sera Ranch was wonderful!

My daughter got married in May of 2019 at Bella Sera. It's hard to put into words how magical and how special the evening was. The Bella Sera team works together like a family. Everyone involved in our wedding was very supportive, professional and kind. I can't say enough about this beautiful venue! The food was wonderful and the venue was decorated so beautifully! Our flower arrangements were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen at a wedding! Deborah Walston, the owner, and the rest of her staff were a dream to work with. Deborah told me that she would take care of everything and that I could actually enjoy my daughter's wedding. She was right! It was a fairy tale night that will be remembered forever! Thank you to the Bella Sera Ranch Family!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Magical it was, Sunnye! So happy you were able to enjoy that time with your lovely family. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Kylee T. Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue!!! It was truly my dream wedding!

This venue was absolutely amazing and so beautiful. I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures! Not only is the venue phenomenal but the people that work there are equally amazing! Mrs. Deb was so great to work with. She is amazing! I never got stressed during the planning meetings because I knew she had it under control. She is very professional and organized. Deb and her team helped make my wedding look like something of the movies! It was a dream wedding. I would highly recommend booking this venue!!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Kylee, thank you so much for the awesome review! We can't wait to feature you and Ty in our advertising and social media. You were a dream to work with and loved your style and design. Many blessings for you and Ty.
  • Andrew
    Andrew S. Married on 04/05/2019

Fully engaged, very helpful

I cannot say enough good things about Bella Serra Ranch. My wife and I were very short on time in the months leading to the wedding, which made planning every last detail on our own impossible. But Rachel and Deborah helped us so much to make our day perfect. Thank you to Bella Serra and their entire staff.

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Andy & Emily! You two were such a delight to work with and get to know. We wish you all the blessings and happiness!
    K Brand Married on 02/16/2019

Best day ever! Amazing venue!

GORGEOUS setting - any season. Rachel was a joy to work with and helped make the bride & groom’s wishes come true.
    Brittany Married on 01/19/2019

Venue of Dreams

To say Bella Sera Ranch was perfect for my husband and my wedding would be an understatement. Deborah and her staff went above and beyond any of my expectations. Every time I thanked them, it never felt good enough. I would advise anyone in the East Texas area to choose this venue for their wedding and any other event. There is no other like them. I promise you will not walk away disappointed.

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

You are the sweetest!! This made us smile so BIG! Thank you Brittany. So pleased with how happy you were with your wedding and planning.
    Jacy Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Wedding!

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Bella Sera Ranch in December 2018 & it was an absolute dream come true! The staff, the venue, & everything in between was exceptional! I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jacy! It was an absolute dream for sure! So glad we got to be part of your special day. :)
    Ashlyn Married on 11/24/2018
    We enjoyed this venue and everyone on staff. They were very friendly and professional. Our wedding went smoothly because of them! Would recommend to anyone.

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn and Tim, it was our honor to be a part of your wedding day! We appreciate your kind words. Deborah & Rach