Bella Sera Ranch Reviews

46 | Palestine, TX

46 Reviews for Bella Sera Ranch

Paige Donart · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Amazing!

We had our wedding at Bella Sera on 5/24/2020. We fell in love with the venue from the moment we visited it! They provide both an outdoor and indoor ceremony option. We chose do have our ceremony in their chapel, which was absolutely beautiful. The reception hall is equally as stunning and holds a large amount of people. Rachel and Riki were INCREDIBLE to work with, especially with having our wedding plans so up in the air with COVID-19. They were responsive, accommodating, creative, kind, and so FUN to work with! I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Paige! What a pleasure you and your families were. Thank you for being so understanding of venue guidelines during this strange time. You are lovely!

Leah Jones · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Bella Sera & Rachel made my daughters wedding day perfect!

I would highly recommend Bella Sera to any Bride. From the first time my daughter and I met with Rachel we knew Bella Sera was the place for us. Rachel was very knowlegable and helpful through the whole expierence. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran on time and went smoothly. The Bella Sera property is beautiful, well kept. My daughter had the most perfect wedding and we can't thank Rachel, Riki, and the Bella Sera staff enough.

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra Hardison · Married on 11/19/2020

The best experience’

It was the experience. Everything turned out perfect! Stress free experience, they take care of everything. I wish I could re-live it all!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

So happy for you Kendra! Thank you for the review and for including the pictures! You were fabulous to work with - Thank you! We wish all the love & happiness for you two!

Kylie Word · Married on 09/26/2020

Phenomenal venue

Our wedding was so phenomenal and we couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. Rachel and Riki were amazing at working with us especially since we were out of state for 98% of the planning process! They made things so easy and helped direct things the day of! I couldn’t have done it without them!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Kassidy Wilkerson · Married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was perfect in every way.

I could not have asked for a better experience. The venue was beautiful, the flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted and the food was so tasty. Rachel is an angel and helped everything go so smoothly. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Kassidy! You were awesome to work with and get to know. I will always remember y'all flirting that Friday while decorating. It was so cute & cracking me up! Wishing y'all all the best!

Ashley Gonzales · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing & very helpful

I loved my venue. It was absolutely perfect and it couldn’t have been more beautiful!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashley - we enjoyed working with you at Bella Sera Ranch and wish you & Nick a lifetime of blessings and happiness!

Melissa Graham · Married on 07/19/2019

This is a 10 star venue

I’m so blessed to been able to have my wedding at this beautiful venue the ladies there helped me with anything And everything needed I won a DIY package for any Friday from Tyler to expo back in February ,my husband and I decided to get married July 19th and we had an amazing wedding no problems and everyone had a great time if your looking for a caring and helpful and beautiful venue you won’t be disappointed in Bella sera Ranch I believe even if I didn’t win this package I would have picked this venue

Sent on 07/25/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Melissa! We are so happy we got to host your wedding. It was beautiful!

Kylee Tamplin · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue!!! It was truly my dream wedding!

This venue was absolutely amazing and so beautiful. I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures! Not only is the venue phenomenal but the people that work there are equally amazing! Mrs. Deb was so great to work with. She is amazing! I never got stressed during the planning meetings because I knew she had it under control. She is very professional and organized. Deb and her team helped make my wedding look like something of the movies! It was a dream wedding. I would highly recommend booking this venue!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Kylee, thank you so much for the awesome review! We can't wait to feature you and Ty in our advertising and social media. You were a dream to work with and loved your style and design. Many blessings for you and Ty.
  • Sunnye

Sunnye Stanley · Married on 05/26/2019

Bella Sera Ranch was wonderful!

My daughter got married in May of 2019 at Bella Sera. It's hard to put into words how magical and how special the evening was. The Bella Sera team works together like a family. Everyone involved in our wedding was very supportive, professional and kind. I can't say enough about this beautiful venue! The food was wonderful and the venue was decorated so beautifully! Our flower arrangements were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen at a wedding! Deborah Walston, the owner, and the rest of her staff were a dream to work with. Deborah told me that she would take care of everything and that I could actually enjoy my daughter's wedding. She was right! It was a fairy tale night that will be remembered forever! Thank you to the Bella Sera Ranch Family!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Magical it was, Sunnye! So happy you were able to enjoy that time with your lovely family. Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • Andrew

Andrew Schumacher · Married on 04/05/2019

Fully engaged, very helpful

I cannot say enough good things about Bella Serra Ranch. My wife and I were very short on time in the months leading to the wedding, which made planning every last detail on our own impossible. But Rachel and Deborah helped us so much to make our day perfect. Thank you to Bella Serra and their entire staff.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Andy & Emily! You two were such a delight to work with and get to know. We wish you all the blessings and happiness!

K Brand · Married on 02/16/2019

Best day ever! Amazing venue!

GORGEOUS setting - any season. Rachel was a joy to work with and helped make the bride & groom’s wishes come true.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Brittany · Married on 01/19/2019

Venue of Dreams

To say Bella Sera Ranch was perfect for my husband and my wedding would be an understatement. Deborah and her staff went above and beyond any of my expectations. Every time I thanked them, it never felt good enough. I would advise anyone in the East Texas area to choose this venue for their wedding and any other event. There is no other like them. I promise you will not walk away disappointed.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

You are the sweetest!! This made us smile so BIG! Thank you Brittany. So pleased with how happy you were with your wedding and planning.

Jacy · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Wedding!

I had the pleasure of having my wedding at Bella Sera Ranch in December 2018 & it was an absolute dream come true! The staff, the venue, & everything in between was exceptional! I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jacy! It was an absolute dream for sure! So glad we got to be part of your special day. :)

Ashlyn · Married on 11/24/2018

We enjoyed this venue and everyone on staff. They were very friendly and professional. Our wedding went smoothly because of them! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn and Tim, it was our honor to be a part of your wedding day! We appreciate your kind words. Deborah & Rach

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

10/13/18 wedding to remember!

B.S.R went above and beyond to make my day perfect and special. From the floral arrangements they put together to the delicious dinner they made. I couldn't have picked a better venue. I hope to use them again for the next family event i get to plan.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thanks Jessica! I so loved working with you and your family! I'm sad that it's over but so happy that you & Patrick finally got to have your dream wedding. Definitely a day to remember. Love ya girl!

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

My wedding at Bella Sera Ranch turned out beautifully! It was really a dream come true! The staff made things so pleasant and easy during preparation, and the grounds are very well kept and decorated. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Miranda! So glad you enjoyed your time with us. Many blessings to y'all!

Dina · Married on 08/11/2018

I am not sure I can put in words how awesome Rachel and Deborah were in serving us at this fabulous venue! From the very beginning of planning the wedding until we walked out the door after it was all over these ladies went above and beyond to make this day special for our daughter! Not only did they accommodate our request they would even make suggestions of how to make everything run smoothly and lessen the stress! Thank you Deborah and Rachel from the bottom of our hearts! The Bella Sera Ranch is such a beautiful venue!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words Dina! It was a pleasure working with you and your sweet sweet family! We wish all the love and blessings to the new Mr. and Mrs. Scull. Thank you again!

Layne · Married on 08/11/2018

I could not have picked a better venue for my big day! They were easy-going and allowed me to make my day exactly what I wanted. It was forecast to rain and they took care of all the details just in case we needed to move inside. They made the call last minute to keep it outdoors and it could not have been a better evening! Overall, a wonderful and beautiful wedding day (:

Sent on 08/22/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Layne! I'm so glad it didn't rain during your ceremony! It was a wonderful day. So happy to hear how happy you were with our services. Congrats to you and CD!!

Ali · Married on 07/21/2018

I seriously cannot recommend Bella Sera Ranch enough! Deborah and Rachel are incredible and will most definitely make your venue selection process, wedding planning, and day of go wonderfully. Deborah thought of everything to make our day perfect! An example of this that I will never forget is that my now husband, Will, and I wanted to have a private dinner in the bridal suite after the ceremony before being introduced. We wanted to do this for a couple reasons; one, this way we get some one on one time together before the whirlwind of the reception begins and two, so that we could actually try and eat something. Deborah took it upon herself to make the bridal suite perfect for us! We were anticipating having some plates of food and sitting on the provided couch, but no. Deborah had a table and 2 chairs placed in the room, had our plates made along with a carafe of sweet tea waiting for us, the lights lowered to set a romantic and intimate feel, and placed a candle and vase of flowers in the middle of the table. I will forever treasure that time with my brand new husband sharing our wedding meal together and Deborah made it all the more special!
    Deborah and Rachel were professional throughout the entire wedding planning process, they were quick to respond to any questions, and so unbelievably helpful. I am telling you, I seriously cannot express just how wonderful these two women are and how grateful we are that we found Bella Sera Ranch!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Ali & Will. Y'all were wonderful to work with and such a sweet couple. You made it easy for us to want to go the extra mile for you both. It was our honor to be a part of your wedding day - many blessings for a long and happy marriage!

Cynthia · Married on 07/07/2018

Deborah and staff was wonderful! They did it all and we just showed up! Amazing food, flowers and decorations! Thanks so much for making this beautiful day

Sent on 09/22/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy - we enjoyed working with Misty & David! Blessings to you and your family.

Ashlyn · Married on 06/15/2018

Extremely professional and very experienced in coordinating and hosting weddings. Having Deborah help things go very smooth and made the day perfect. We highly recommend Bella Sera Ranch! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlyn & Tim - it was out honor to be a part of your wedding day!

Stacey · Married on 06/09/2018

We had my daughters dream wedding here. The Derborah and Rachel were on top of everything we asked for and exceeded our every expectation. The evening flowed smoothly and was stunning. Thanks to them we could just relax and enjoy the event. It was worth the money and more!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Melody

Melody Jeansonne · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was exactly what I wanted 😊

We were married on June 1st. I emailed to ask if they would accommodate a family of 6 and they said yes! Everything was beyond my expectations 😊. I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful place or kinder people.
    We had a meal after we exchanged our vows in the beautiful church. Our meal was delicious!
    I would definitely recommend Bella Sera Ranch!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Melody and family, It was our honor to host your family wedding! Your blended family was so sweet and I enjoyed working with y'all. We wish your family many blessings during this holiday season and into the new year. Deborah

Karleen · Married on 04/21/2018

The absolutely most perfect wedding ever. Everything was flawless from the first day we met Deborah and Rachel. They both were very accommodating to ever need. I told my daughter that something would go wrong on her wedding day but it would be what she remembered for 20 yearrs. There wasn’t a DJ gkethi g that was not perfect. You cannot pick a better venue or a better group of professionals to work with. The experience was stress free. If I could give Bella Sera 10 stars I would. Do not think twice about this venue. Thank you Deborah, Rachel and staff for the impeccable memories we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you Karleen for the awesome review. It was our honor to be a part of Karie and Brian's wedding day. We enjoyed working with you and your family and wish The Wilson's a lifetime of blessings and love!
  • Pechie

Pechie · Married on 03/24/2018

Saying It's a Great Place is Not Enough

I got married in March 2018. It's been a few months, but thinking about my venue still brings a warm feeling to my heart. The place is beautiful. My husband and I fell in love with it the first we came out and I think we pretty much made up our mind already without telling each other by the time we parked our car on our visit. But a place can be pretty, but can still suck if the people that manages the place are not right. Well, this is what makes this place AWESOME and why it's special. Rachel T. made it all so easy. Being from out of town, most of my communication is through emails. One incident that I remember so well...the day before the wedding, the keg I ordered from the local place was not ordered. I sent an email to Rachel to notify her. I don't necessarily want/needed her to fix it, but I got a call and she told me Deborah (the owner) is calling another place to see if they will be able to help me. They also offered me some other options to help me out. That's going above and beyond.
    All I can say is thank you so much for all the happy memories I have in your venue.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Bella Sera Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much, Pechie! I still think back on your wedding, especially when your family did that AMAZING surprise dance! I absolutely loved working with y'all and helping you make your vision come to life. Thank you again!