Bella Luna Farms Reviews

7 | Snohomish, WA

7 Reviews for Bella Luna Farms

Nesse · Married on 07/02/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful and the owner, Pam, couldn’t have been more helpful. She knew all the right questions to ask in order to make sure we were fully prepared and knew exactly what we were getting not just from her but from all of our vendors. She also made sure we utilized all of the opportunities that the property offers by suggesting we ask the caterers to use the pizza oven when they weren't intending to which improved the food immensely and added to the overall experience. Thanks to Pam our day was perfect! Not only was the location magical but they also did the flowers for us and they were wonderful. She had the best ideas about how to fill the space which makes sense as it is her home and we’ll have a momento of our wedding growing at our house indefinitely now as we were able to plant the live center pieces that Pam suggested. I’m so grateful to her for opening her home and letting us share the gorgeous space that she created for our special day.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Ruth · Married on 08/08/2015

If I were to do it again, I would pick Bella Luna time and time again!! Pam was amazing, she went above and beyond, making our day the most unforgettable wedding ever!
    Im bummed she gets a bad wrap, I must admit she is expensive, but you get what you pay for. So if budget is no worry, and you want an exclusive, breathtaking, fairytale wedding -- Bella Luna Farms -- Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Bella Luna Farms is definitely expensive, but worth every penny. When we first saw the venue, our hearts just melted. It is so incredibly picturesque, even on a random Tuesday--we couldn't even imagine what it would look like all decked out for the wedding. While there are lots of specific requirements for insurance, this makes sense--this is Pam's home and she must cover all her bases. This, in turn, ensures that you are also covered.

Leading up to the event, she was very good about staying in touch and updating us with ideas about design, floral, and rentals. After our floral consultation, I had a change of heart in my color scheme and she was very flexible in helping change the flowers to reflect those changes. The week and day of went seamlessly, thanks to her insistence on quality and professionalism.

She helped bring all the pieces of our wedding planning together! We are so happy that we decided to have our wedding at Bella Luna.

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • I

Ilane · Married on 04/30/2016

I loved, loved, loved getting married here! The gardens were beyond amazing for our guests, who could not get over how beautiful everything was. The staff was very helpful in answering questions and helping us figure everything out! They even connected us with our fabulous wedding planner who coordinated everything.

All the guidelines about having your event you need to plan with are in the contract making it really easy. They were also really flexible if we had a special request (like having our giant dog be a part of the whole thing!) and were totally willing to work with us to make things happen as long as it didn't affect the safety of the gardens and forest or goats (yes goats! and chickens and a miniature donkey!) who live there.

The flower arrangements and bouquets created by the owner were beyond phenomenal! We had such a personalized experience with her during our meetings and it was like she could read my mind on exactly what look I was looking for. The owner has an huge collection of antiques and different kinds of lighting that added just the right touch and every detail put in place by the staff was meticulous.

Communication could be a bit slow occasionally but when the answers came they were always helpful and very well thought out and thorough. You could tell they really cared about making sure we were happy with everything.

Overall, we were so lucky to find this gorgeous garden for our wedding and loved working with the whole Bella Luna team!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Mia · Married on 07/11/2014

3.4
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

What a STUNNING venue. My (now) husband and I fell in love with this elegant, outdoorsy, french chateau- in- the- woods type of venue, and we were complimented on it all day and after the wedding. It was a hard find, since they don't do many wedding there each year (I think 9 or something).

The venue is an expensive one, and you have to choose from their choice of caterers (Lisa Dupar, or Tom Douglas), which is great, but extremely pricey. (Dupar was the less expensive option and we still paid over 10K for 100 people).

The woman who owns this venue is also the florist, and she owns all the chairs you need for the ceremony and the reception. (this is built into the price to rent the venue for the wedding)

You get to stay on-site for your wedding night as well, as they have a stunning, charming loft that takes you right to the english countryside with stained glass windows and a copper plated clawfoot tub. The next morning, you get a fresh farm-to-table breakfast next to the pond where you likely got married (there are 2 location options for this).

All in all, I don't think you can have a wedding there for less than $75K but it will be the most beautiful wedding you could dream of.

Service: Great!

Responsiveness: Because this is a working farm, the venue owner/coordinator is kind of hard to get a hold of.

Professionalism: I have to say that the one thing I marked off on this was that they require a $3500 cash deposit for damages. Cash or check that they deposit right away....meaning not a check that they hold onto "just in case," but that the money is theirs until up to 30 days after the event. That's a LOT of money to be missing.

Value: while it's extremely pricey for a venue, I think it was worth it, as it was exactly what I dreamed of, and was absolutely perfect.

Flexibility: Not flexible on using some outside vendors - ie, floral, chair/table rentals, catering

Sent on 07/26/2014

0.6
      0.5

I agree that the venue is a dream. It was exactly what I dreamt of... Other than the owner going back on her word about the ending time the day before. We had originally agreed to end our wedding later but the day before she told us it had to be over by 10. There were so many other locations that were less expensive that could have accommodated this. The owner was also rude to guests and acted like she was doing us a favor even though we were paying her. Despite how beautiful it was I wouldn't recommend this location to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2016

0.6
      0.5

I would not recommend this venue. It's a beautiful setting - but I think the owner has issues. Everything changed a week before the wedding - making what should have been a wonderful reception into a nightmare for my daughter. They added on a catering cost that was not discussed previously. They also (3 days before the ceremony) took away the overnight suite for the bride and groom. We had to threaten legal actions on more than one occasion. It was a nightmare.

Sent on 07/27/2014