Bella Flora Reviews

132 | Westmont, IL

132 Reviews for Bella Flora

Holly DiGiovanni · Married on 01/26/2020

Beautiful & Fresh!

The flowers for my son's wedding were the most beautiful I have seen. So fresh!! The flowers lasted for days! Even the flowers on my wrist corsage, which could not go in water, looked good two days later. I have seen flowers at other weddings that did now even last till the end of the evening. The arrangements were unique and beautiful!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Rachel · Married on 12/21/2019

BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements

Lindsay was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was so professional and kind from the first meeting up until our wedding day. She was very patient with my very little knowledge of flowers and was so considerate of our budget. She truly made my centerpiece and bouquet "vision" come to life. I received sooo many compliments on the floral arrangements and even had guets/staff members ask if they could take an arrangement home with them! I would highly recommend Lindsay!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

E.G. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Flowers

We had a great experience working with Lindsay and Bella Flora. We are located out of state, so we had to coordinate everything over phone & email. Lindsay was able to create exactly what we wanted from all of our conversations and was very patient with the back-and-forth communications. The flowers were amazing the day of, smelled heavenly, and held up all night and most of the next week. Our guests have not stopped commenting on how amazing everything looked. We cannot recommend Bella Flora enough - it was wonderful working with them!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Yifan

Yifan · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceptional vendor!

Lindsay and her team were amazing.From the planning process to the delivery process she was super communicative and very easy to work with. The bouquets turned out beautiful and she was able to also work with a few last minute changes. Her prices are also very reasonable!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Amy · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

Loved working with Lindsay, very flexible, kind and full of good ideas and advice. The flowers the day of we’re just my brand of unique and beautiful I was hoping for!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2019

Above and Beyond!!

Lindsay did an amazing job! And at a ridiculously good price. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted and what she produced was way better than the pictures. My husband agreed that everything she did was stunning! We had to make some last minute changes because of a death and she was able to work everything out and even offered to create a memorial table. I just can’t say enough good things about her designs or her customer service!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • FutureStephD

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Responsive, helpful, dream come true!

Lindsay at Bella Flora was absolutely wonderful to work with! We started our wedding planning long distance and she was readily available via phone or email. She provided a great initial wupte, and didn’t complain when I COMPLETELY changed my vision, which made her redo everything. After moving back to the area she was also available in person, and even came to our house to pick up some items for our wedding. She quickly returned our items in perfect pristine condition (despite some people messing with some things).
    I wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again. She made our vision come true and it was everything and then some! She was also willing to work within our price range and suggest less expensive alternatives that were just as beautiful as our inspiration pictures!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lindsay was phenomenal to work with! She knows exactly what she is doing and provided amazing service! She calmed all my nerves and answered all my floral related questions with such professionalism. The flowers she delivered were absolutely beautiful! She was such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend. I loved my flowers SO much! Thanks again, Lindsay!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Alyssa · Married on 08/18/2018

Lindsay is amazing!!!! She brought my vision to life! I honestly can’t put into words how happy I am with Bella Flora. Not only is Lindsay talented but she is the nicest!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

Lindsay did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers! We wanted lots of greenery incorporated into the bouquets and centerpieces and she totally understood our vision. Not to mention, of all the florists we looked at she was very reasonably priced, which was a plus! She was also super flexible when it came to a couple last-minute changes. I would highly recommend Lindsay to any bride and groom!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Annaliese · Married on 07/28/2018

I got so many compliments on my flowers for my wedding. They were gorgeous! I had wanted them to pop against my and the bridesmaids dresses and they did just that. Lindsay was incredibly easy to work with. At first I had no idea about specific flowers and just a general idea of color scheme and she showed me pictures of possibilities to help me come up with a better idea of what I wanted. The day of delivery was very smooth and the process as a whole was so easy. You get amazing flowers for a much lower price than most other places! I would highly recommend going with Bella Flora!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/27/2018

One of a kind! I knew from the moment I met Lindsay from Bella Flora that she was going to be the florist we used! She is so personable and you can truly tell that she loves her job. She got back to me right away with a date to meet. She is very organized with a rental catalog and pinterest pages broken down very nicely. Her prices are unbeatable and the rental catalog is extensive. We were blown away when we walked into the venue on our wedding day. Everything was BEYOND perfect! Her and her team set up the ceremony and then moved the decor into our reception. We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and all other décor. At the end of the night, guests took the flowers home because they loved them so much! I can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day so magical- we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Brittni · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing!!! All our flowers were gorgeous!!! She is super nice and such a great person to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Lindsay was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so glad we decided to work with her! She is organized and put together the most comprehensive vision for our wedding flowers, and was also the most flexible on changes. The flowers looked AMAZING on our wedding day, and she totally understood my vision for our garden wedding flowers. I received so many compliments on my bouquet! The mix of coral, peach, and greenery looked so elegant in our centerpieces and the cake accents were the perfect touch. Thanks for being a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Tish · Married on 04/21/2018

Seriously, Lindsay and her team are amazing. Lindsay took my idea and made it come to life. Even better than I imagined. I got so many compliments on her work. Everything was so beautiful. I did not have to worry about a thing. Through the entire process, Lindsay was quick to respond to any questions I had and she was very helpful with every answer.
    I am speechless every time I look at my flowers. They are breathtakingly beautiful. Lindsay is the best in the business. There is no need to look any further!

I cannot thank Bella Flora enough for all the hard work and talent that was put into making my day amazing. I am so incredibly happy I chose Bella Flora!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • HappilyEverConforti

Alycia · Married on 11/11/2017

Lindsay was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We met quite a few times and she put together numerous quotes for me, before I decided on one that fit our needs best. I would recommend Bella Flora time and time again. Not only was she wonderful to work with, but the quality of her flowers were superb!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Zach & Sara

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Lindsay and Bella Flora did an absolutely AMAZING job with our flowers. Lindsay met with us and showed is a design book, but she really listened to my ideas and Pinterest page likes. I loved that we received a detailed outline with lots of pictures in the quote. Bella Flora was very reasonably priced and made my bouquet even better then I could have dreamed of. I wanted to incorporate fall punpkin ideas and the center pieces lindsay came up with were beyond fantastic. I cannot thank lindsay enough for wedding flowers of my dreams!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Mary Leigh · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Bella Flora. I met with Lindsey once and was very specific on my centerpieces, but pretty vague on my bouquet and the rest of the large floral arrangements. She completed the centerpieces exactly like I had envisioned, and my bouquet was even better than I had imagined. She gave me exactly what I had wanted without me even knowing I wanted it! Everything arrived exactly on time the day of the wedding and Lindsey was so responsive and easy to work with the entire time. In addition, prices were much more reasonable than many other vendors I looked at. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Bella Flora. I met with Lindsay once and was very specific on my centerpieces, but pretty vague on my bouquet and the rest of the large floral arrangements. She completed the centerpieces exactly like I had envisioned, and my bouquet was even better than I had imagined. She gave me exactly what I had wanted without me even knowing I wanted it! Everything arrived exactly on time the day of the wedding and Lindsey was so responsive and easy to work with the entire time. In addition, prices were much more reasonable than many other vendors I looked at. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't thank Lindsay and Bella Flora enough for doing such a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! As soon as I had my meeting with Lindsay, I knew I wanted to work with her as our florist! She was so professional, friendly, and creative! She listened to my ideas and turned them into bouquets and centerpieces that were so much more amazing than I ever imagined! She was great at working within our budget and helped us come up with ways to save (like reusing ceremony flowers and bridesmaids bouquets for centerpieces). She also arranged centerpieces for my bridal shower at a discounted rate so I could have an idea of what our wedding bouquets would look like. Lindsay also took care of our aisle runner, lanterns to line the aisle, pedestals for the alter, and much more! She was so responsive and easy to work with, especially with some of our last minute changes. She delivered and set everything up for us, and came back later that night to pick everything up. She really took care of everything and went above and beyond any of our expectations! I can't wait to use Lindsay for all of my future floral needs. I would HIGHLY recommend her as your wedding florist!! Thank you so much Lindsay!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Looking for the perfect florist for your wedding day? LOOK NO FURTHER. Book with Bella Flora now! I reached out to Lindsay because she did the florals for my sister's wedding 7 years ago, and they turned out so beautiful, I knew she did great work. From the beginning, Bella Flora was so easy to work with, we had a meeting to discuss what we wanted for our wedding, and I shared inspiration photos with Lindsay, and she ran with it and our wedding florals were just gorgeous. Mine and the bridesmaid bouquets were exactly what I wanted, it was so exciting when they were delivered to the hotel! Seeing her work come to life for the ceremony, and the reception, I was so happy with how beautiful it all turned out. From start to finish, everything was seamless! I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Bella Flora, you won't regret booking!!! Thanks so much to Lindsay and her team for helping to make our day perfect.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2017

Bella Flora and Lindsay did a phenomenal job creating flowers for our wedding. Lindsay was so easy and professional to work with throughout the whole process. She is extremely responsive on all emails and communications. I provided the vision for my wedding and she performed perfectly. Our flowers and centerpieces were so exquisite and stunning. We were beyond thrilled with how our flowers and centerpieces turned out. If I ever have an event requiring flowers, i would use Bella Flora in a heartbeat! I would not even search for another florist. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2017

Very impressed with Bella Flora!

Lindsay and the Bella Flora team far exceeding our expectations for our wedding! Our flowers were beautifully done with hints of both of our wedding colors as well as our accent colors.

We loved all of the floral arrangements she did for us and were impressed by her organization and timing. Every flower was labeled and she even moved a floral arrangement from one venue to another! This involved setting it up at our ceremony, waiting for our ceremony to conclude, breaking it down, and then transferring it and setting it up at our reception venue before our guests arrived.

We would highly recommend Bella Flora for beautiful flowers at a very reasonable cost!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Allison · Married on 07/15/2017

Bella Flora is amazing!! From the moment I met Lindsay I was so excited to use her as my florist. She is so easy to work with and worked to stay within our budget. Although I was not super picky about my flowers, Lindsay completely listened to my vision and her work blew me away! My flowers were gorgeous! I couldn't have been happier with the work of Bella Flora and would happily recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Meg · Married on 07/01/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Bella Flora. Lindsay is extremely responsive, professional, and organized... and an amazingly talented and innovative florist. She was an absolute delight to work with. We met in person twice, and on both occasions she was warm, approachable, and efficient. Prior to selecting Bella Flora, we had meetings with three different florists ... Lindsay and one other vendor quoted similar prices, and another florist quoted about 25%+ higher. We ended up selecting Lindsay because we got a great first impression and felt that working with Lindsay vs a much larger company would like to more individualized care and attention to detail ... and I could not be happier with our decision. As someone who does not know much about flowers, I felt like I did not do the best job explaining what I wanted during out meetings. Yet, somehow, she completely nailed my vision - and then exceeded it. I think I gasped when I saw her designs in person because they were more beautiful than I ever imagined. She also made a perfect flower piece that I wore in my hair, that ended up being a much better value (and better looking!) than similar products on Etsy. In addition, she made a design to go on an arch for our outdoor ceremony that was absolutely stunning. I cannot recommend working with Bella Flora highly enough. Lindsay is patient, attentive, kind, and a fabulous florist - you will not be disappointed by her team!

Sent on 07/23/2017