Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Reviews

128 | Denville, NJ

128 Reviews for Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

April · Married on 06/22/2013

Sheena was amazing. She always quickly responded to my emails. Had wonderful ideas to make my daughters bat mitzvah theme come alive. Sheena worked with us on every angle from quality, to style, to price. I highly recommend Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design and put your full confidence in her.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great working with you, i hope to hear from you again soon, or for your daughters wedding!!! I had a great time making the arrangements, i love doing things a little different here and there! Thanks again for choosing Bella Fiori!

Brianne · Married on 06/16/2013

I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with Bella Fiori. From day 1 that I started speaking with Sheena about my wedding she was more then helpful. She listened to what I wanted - and provided me with such great suggestions. Her work was amazing - and she was able to work within our budget. Our ceremony room looked so beautiful - but when they turned over that room and I walked in for our reception - it took my breath away! The centerpieces were were absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments from our guests. Sheena went above and beyond my expectations. Even when we had made our decisions on the flowers, she continued to offer other suggestions to us. Anytime she was going to the store, she would offer to pick anything up for me that I may have needed. Not only was I so lucky to have such a wonderful florist - I also gained a friend. I would recommend her to any Bride or anyone looking for a florist for any event! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I am so happy your bed everything and with you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for the opportunity!!!

Monika · event on: 05/19/2013

From beginning to end, Bella Fiori was amazing. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The day was planned and all activities were executed beautifully. The decor was absolutely stunning. The guests even got to take home some of the arrangements and they all felt very special and appreciated on my special day. The owner even threw in a couple of surprise extras to make sure the room looked perfect and to ensure everyone's level of satisfaction. I couldn't have asked for another thing to be done differently or better. Elite level of service with a gracious attitude and tremendous value. I can't wait to see what Bella Fiori has in store for my wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awwww, thank you so much! Everything came out so beautiful. Thank you for lettin me be a part of your special day and choosing me to do your event! So happy everyone loved my work, it makes my day:)

Monika · Married on 05/19/2013

I made the wise decision to give Bella Fiori full creative control for the look and execution of my event, from flowers to favors to coordination. Upon seeing the room made up on my special day, I quickly realized what a GENIUS decision that was! I couldn't have imagined, googled or pinterested a more picture-perfect, elaborate and breathtaking room or a more complete event. My guests could NOT stop raving and actually fought over the centerpieces. I did not have to lift a finger or ask a question about a THING. Sheena, the owner, is truly a visionary in her field and is extremely empathetic to a bride's needs. Best part, she even came UNDER budget. Unheard of among vendors when you're planning for your big day! You'd be doing at least ONE thing right with your event planning by booking with Bella Fiori. Top notch service with a gracious and caring attitude!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for your kind words! Nothing makes me happier than to hear that my clients loved all of our teams hard work! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2013

Throughout the whole time I have been talking to Sheena, she has been the most wonderful person to work with and talk to about anything/everything flowers! Her tender care towards your event make it seem like she is your close friend ready for your event ready with suggestions and ways to make your flower arrangements fit your ideas and become outstanding. She will help you out endlessly if you want her to.. I know I don't make decisions easily... and she pulled through every time I had a decision crises. I can't wait to hire her for every event from here on out to help make my event become amazing.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awe Katherine, you are too sweet! Thank you for taking the time to review, and thank you so much for the opportunity. I am glad you loved everything, I know I did! Its been a fun journey, and I wish the two of you a long happy healthy life together and when its time for the baby shower, you have my number;)

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2013

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Bella Fiori did a fantastic job with our table centerpieces! Right from the start, Bella Fiori took much time to go over ideas and made us feel that our event was just as important to them as it was to us. Bella Fiori is very professional and 100% reliable. I have full confidence in the talent of Bella Fiori and have recently recommended them to a friend who was just as thrilled with their work as we were! I highly recommend Bella Fiori. We simply could not have been happier with Bella Fiori's work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy that you loved everything! I loved the gold sprayed hydrangea against the pink garden roses soooo much! It had the most beautiful, almost antique look to it, it was just beautiful! Thanks again for choosing us for your event! I look forward to working with you in the future, especially when your three lil girls start getting married!!!!

Sheena did an awesome job with the flowers and table decorations for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with them - they were everything we asked for and more. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the bouquets were and how unique the table arrangements were.

Sheena truly has a gift for knowing what would look best and is willing to go above and beyond to control costs and remain within a budget. It was so nice to know this part of the wedding planning would be taken care of perfectly without having to worry about it. Our l wedding was absolutely beautiful and we can't thank Sheena enough for making sure every last detail was just perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awwwww, thank you for the love!!! It was so much fun working with you on your wedding!!! It did come out awesome and I cannot wait to see the pics!!!!! Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you and nick a lifetime of happiness and lots of babies lol!

Kern · Married on 03/23/2013

Sheena, the owner, was amazing from start to finish. I was provided with so many amazing and creative ideas. She catered to my needs as I was an out of state customer and really wowed us. She really made our wedding special and really gave us one on one attention. She stayed on top of everything and really went above and beyond the call of duty. I could reach her at any time. I highly recommend her to anyone in or out of state. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for writing such a nice review, I really appreciate it! It has been such a pleasure working with you both! I am so happy that you loved all my ideas and the outcome of everything! That brooch bouquet was soooo much fun to make, you must send me pictures when you get them from your photographer, lol!!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, you make such a nice family together, I am so happy for you all!
    Sincerely,

Katelyn · Married on 03/17/2013

Bella Fiori did the flowers for our engagement party in March. I didn't have much direction to give Sheena... I told her some vague concepts that I like and she ran with it and created arrangements better than I could have even imagined! The fact that she was able to create exactly what we wanted without much input from us just shows how good she is at what she does. She also helped us create silk flower replicas of the arrangements that we gave to each of our mothers as thank you gifts for helping us with our party - a little piece of the day that will last forever, and they came out amazing!

I am so excited for Sheena to do our wedding arrangements and bouquets. She has a great eye for what looks good and brings a tremendous value to what she does - definitely the best go-to person for all your floral and design needs!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

thank you so much for the lovely review! I cannot wait to do your wedding! Im so happy that you loved everything at your shower, it came out really nice!

Nicole · Married on 03/13/2013

With being a first time bride even looking at flowers can be overwhelming. I chose silk flowers for my wedding because we'll be getting married in the Dominican Republic and I loved the idea of my wedding bouquet lasting for years to come. From start to finish I truly couldn't ask for a better experience, not only did Bella Fiori Floral do the most amazing job with my flowers she also did an amazing job making sure I was comfortable and happy with all my decisions. I would highly recommend Bella Fiori Floral for any occasion.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! I really appreciate it! I had a great time taking you to the wholesalers to pick out your flowers and had fun making them as well! I love getting the opportunity to switch it up to silk every now and then, and your right, it is nice to have the bouquet for a lifetime! Pop it in a tall vase and you have a nice silk arrangement to add to your home decor:) I look forward to your shower flowers! Can't wait!

Cheryl · event on: 03/09/2013

Sheena was an absolute pleasure to work with for my daughter's sweet 16. She knew exactly what we had wanted and exceeded our expectations with beautifully decorated manzanilla trees. When we first looked into the room, our eyes immediately went to the centerpieces, as they just set this gorgeous, elegant tone for the room. Sheena is very talented and professional as well as one of the sweetest people I've ever dealt with. She also provided us with a beautiful, free-standing antique gold birdcage for the gifts, which also enhanced the room decor. Her idea of clipping our place cards to a weathered-looking door was amazing! Sheena's creativity helped make my daughter's Sweet 16 a truly memorable event!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! I had a great time working with you both on the SUPER sweet 16, I am so happy you loved how everything turned out! The manzanitas did look stunning, the way the lights in the venue shined on them make them look even cooler! They just glowed! This party was like no other, it was more done up than weddings I've been to! You out did yourselves, it was amazing! I hope to be apart of her wedding in the future!!! I can't imagine how over the top it will be! Thank you again for the opportunity, I had a blast! Thank you for the great review as well, it means a lot! Look forward to working with you in the future:)

Holly · Married on 02/09/2013

Where do I begin to explain such an amazing experience? From the very beginning Sheena was my favorite vendor to work with. She listened to exactly what I liked and wanted. She was also the only florist I met with that stayed within my budget. The flexibility was outstanding, everytime I hit a bump in the road Sheena was there to help me figure out a solution. She not only did my centerpieces but made sure to decorate the entire room, cake, sweetheart table, place card table, and bird cage for cards.

Sheena went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I could send her a message anytime and she always responded back no matter what time of day it was. Perhaps the most important thing that stood out to me is what Sheena did for me the day before our wedding. Our wedding was the day after a blizzard, we were so concerned about all of our vendors and guests being able to make it. Sheena went out of her way to book a hotel down the road from our venue the night before so that she could make sure she was there to set everything up for us. On a day with so much stress and anxiety, Sheena was reassuring and sent me frequent messages to make sure I was hanging in there.

To me she is so dedicated and genuine, I never felt as though I was being ripped off or overpaying for anything. She has an amazing talent and is so passionate about what she does. I would recommend Sheena to anybody! Thank you so much for everything, it was a great experience and the place looked better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Holly, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, I really appreciate it! I am so happy that you and your husband loved everything and that I was able to take some of the stress off your shoulders during the blizzard by getting a hotel nearby! Your venue is outstanding and with all the flowers it was just heaven! I wish you both an amazing life together.... full of love and happiness. Thank you again for choosing me to decorate your wedding!!

Ellie · event on: 02/02/2013

Excellent service! We can't wait to use this company for our next celebration!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review, I really appreciate it! Your shower was so nice, your sister did such a nice job with all of the details, loved the hot chocolate favors and the book idea! Def will be stealing those ideas for future showers! Again, thank you so much for the review! Every single one counts! Hopefully well recieve best of weddings/events next year!

Patiricia · event on: 02/02/2013

Bella Fiori Floral provided us with BEAUTIFUL table center pieces for our daughters baby shower. Many of the guests commented on how beautiful they were!! The service was exceptional and prompt, We would definately use Bell Fiori Floral for future events!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! I am glad you liked everything, it all came together nicely! Thanks again!

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2013

I literally can not say enough great things about Sheena at Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon her website when I was in the process of planning my wedding. She was amazing to work with and, by far, my favorite vendor.

She not only created gorgeous centerpieces, but she even had extra flowers to make extra for cocktail hour arrangements. The bridesmaid bouquets were amazing and the bouts were so elegant. The even blinged out all the bouquet handles! And my bouquet....more gorgeous than I can even explain to you. She incorporated my black and white theme, using anemones and even black feathers. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful my bouquet was!

Finally, Sheena truly did go way above and beyond for us. She ended up putting chair sashes on all the reception chairs (I found out last minute the venue couldn't do it) and even brought votive candles, runners, overlays, and bling chargers for our sweetheart table.

I whole-heartedly recommend Bella Fiori for any bride looking for gorgeous flowers and centerpieces!!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding as amazing as it was!!!

Thanks again,
    Jennifer and Nick M.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you soooo much! You both have been amazing to work with! Thank you for choosing me for your wedding, I am honored! I am so happy you liked all the extras I threw in, I bring anything I can to weddings to spice it up:) I'm so happy that you loved everything. I LOVED your bouquet, its exactly what I wanted for my wedding but anemones weren't in season:( I wish you both a lifetime of love happiness:) you are a lovely couple and are obviously so in love! Now go make one babies so we can do shower flowers lol!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2012

First let me say, that I can not rave enough about Sheena and Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design. Sheena was my absolute favorite vendor because she was not only my florist but she became a confidante and my go-to for all event design related elements. Sheena has amazing taste. She only makes beautiful, elegant, style- me- pretty worthy designs. None of the tacky 80's florist work with ferns, baby's breath, carnations, etc. Seeing her creations, I knew I could trust her will all design elements. I also have an incredibly demanding career ( sometimes 80 hours/ week) and her responsiveness was incredible. If I emailed her at 2AM, she would email me right back. Perfect for this busy out of state bride. The week of the wedding, she was the consummate professional. When I needed solutions for the flower girl ( no petals in the church) and a toss- away bouquet, Sheena came through and everyone gushed about the flowers. The quality was exquisite and even simple details (e.g. the stems on the bouts) were beautifully done. She also offers a great value, is very willing to offer realistic solutions, and is worth every penny for the wonderful quality she provides. Overall, I offer Sheena my highest recommendation. If you work with her it'll be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

P.S. I never write reviews and after I read this, I realized that if I read this I might be skeptical of the reviewer because it's just so positive. But I couldn't pass on this chance to really give kudos where kudos was due, so if you're looking for a florist, please consider Sheena, she's fantastic!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Nicole!!! Thank you sooooo very much! I am so happy, that you and you hubby loved everything!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! Thank you for choosing me to do your flowers as well, it was a pleasure working with you over the past year and I wish you both a happy life together:) keep in touch, if you ever need flowers, say for a baby shower, give me a call;)
    Sheena
    Ps- I love the part where you said I don't do 80's style arrangements haha! I've never touched a fern in my life and never will;p
    - send me pics!!!

Remina · event on: 11/11/2012

Great Florist!! Very attentive to detail, creative and professional. Will go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much!! And thank you for the opportunity as well:)

Rhonda · event on: 10/14/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design made my baby girls first birthday a dream come true. It was everything I could imagined it to be. Sheena went above and beyond and new exactly what I wanted and made it happen. She put together a beautiful candy bar that I still am getting compliments on from family and friends. The balloons and floral centerpieces matched my theme and were to die for. Everyone was fighting over who was going to take it home from each table. I recommend Bella Fiori to anyone that is planning a special event. Outstanding work!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you soooo much Rhonda! I was honored to have been a part of your special baby girls first birthday! Thank you do much for the review too, it means so much to me! I had a lot of fun making that candy bar and of coarse the flowers and balloons! Thank you for the opportunity and I am happy to help out anytime, You have been a pleasure to work with!

Jennifer · event on: 10/13/2012

I am a wedding planner who completely admores bella fiori. I had the pleasure of holding a business gathering and she offered to do centerpieces for tables. The detail, colors, design were amazing! I honestly work and view many florist but have not seen talent like this. She truely has a gift. My number one recommended florist!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jen, and the same back to you @ Every Season Events! I look forward to doing lots more business with you in the future! See you at our next wedding together November 17th!

Beth · Married on 10/06/2012

Sheena at Bella Fiori made me the most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding! She did such an absolutely phenomenal job taking my vision and making it a reality, and even made it better than what I dreamed it would be! She added so many little touches into the "decor" that made everything so perfect, and she went out of her way to accommodate me by throwing in so many little "extras" that made the look and feel of my wedding completely magical. She used alot of her own stuff she had in stock without charging me because she cared more about everything looking beautiful than charging me for ever little thing. She is a very generous & professional business woman. She also made my birch wedding arbor for the ceremony and it was the most stunning arbor I've ever seen...totally my style, rustic but elegant. She knew exactly what I wanted by the ideas we discussed and the inspiration photos I sent her and made it all come to life. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beauty, perfection and affordability all in one package :)

Sent on 10/14/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Beth!!! You have literally made my day!! Thank you soooo very much for taking the time to review, it means ALOT to me! I had a blast working with you and doing your flowers etc... I have had all these great ideas stored in my brain waiting for the right bride to come along, and you came! It was truly a pleasure, and thank you so much for the opportunity and for choosing Bella Fiori:) I am so happy you loved how everything came out, I uploaded the photos to pinterest today, girls are going to be tagging your pics for years to come, lol! Anyway, I wish you both the best. And a lifetime of love and happiness! Say hi to your family for me, you are all such nice people!

Elena · Married on 09/29/2012

I used Bella Fiori Floral to provide my flowers for my wedding. I am elated that I happened to stumble across this company for my wedding. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of service I received, the beautiful arrangements, and the professionalism of the owner. Of all the vendors I worked with for the wedding, Sheena and her team were the easiest to work with. Any time I sent and email/text, or called, I got an almost immediate response to any question or concern I had. The floral arrangements were stunning. I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about flowers, but Bella Fiori was very knowledgeable and provided their expertise without trying to take advantage of my limited knowledge, or my very limited funds. I would use this company again with no reservations, and couldn't wait to get back from the honeymoon to draft this review. Thank you Sheena for everything you did to make sure I had no worries about my flowers on my day.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you soooo very much Elena, you are so sweet! I am so happy to hear you were so happy with everything, this means I did my job! Thank you so much for the review, it means the world to me:) I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and again, thank you for the opportunity of doing your wedding flowers, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Jennifer · event on: 09/21/2012

Amazing work. We highly recommend her to ALL our clients!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Jen! The same to you guys @ Every Season Events- event planning!

Talia · event on: 08/26/2012

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby shower. Sheena went above and beyond on EVERY detail. What talent!! I will definitely be using bella fiori for all my events.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Thank you for the opportunity, I had a blast planning the shower and doing the flowers for your family! I hope you were surprised!!!!

Susana · Married on 08/11/2012

THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT I WILL SAY ABOUT BELLA FIORI AND SHEENA, THE EXTREMELY GENEROUS & TALENTED OWNER, BUT I WILL FIRST START WITH WHO, SHEENA IS. ANYONE CAN SELL YOU FLOWERS, BUT ITS TAKES TALENT & AN INCREDIBLE KEEN SENSE OF ARTISTIC INSPIRATION TO BRING TO LIFE SOMEONE ELSES IDEA OF "THE PERFECT WEDDING". SHEENA BRINGS CONFIDENCE, VISION, AND COMFORT TO THE "NERVOUS" BRIDE. NOT ONE BRIDE WHO HAS GONE DOWN THIS ROAD OF PLANNING A WEDDING, HAS EVER NOT SECOND GUESSED THEMSELVES, BEEN ON EDGE, OR BECAUSE OF SO MUCH GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES, HAS LOST FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT OR HAVE BECOME CONFUSED OVER THE MOST INSIGNIFICANT DETAIL. SHEENA, RELIEVES THAT PRESSURE/STRESS WITH HER CALMING NATURE AND HER WILLINGNESS TO MAKE YOUR "DREAM", A REALITY. THE BOTTOM LINE IN ANY BUSINESS IS TO MAKE MONEY AND TO SUCCEED, BUT SHEENA CAPTURES AND EMBRACES WHAT A "TRUE" BUSINESS WOMAN SHOULD DO WHEN BRINGING TO LIFE A WOMAN'S DREAM DAY. IN A WORD, SHE CARES...AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ANY PERSON, NEVER MIND A BRIDE, SIMPLY WANTS.

NOW AS FOR BELLA FIORI'S FINAL RESULTS...THEY'RE SECOND TO NONE. I'VE BEEN TO ALOT OF WEDDINGS, BRIDAL SHOWERS, BABY SHOWERS, AND PROFESSIONAL FUNCTIONS, AND I HAVE TO SAY BELLA FIORI CREATES AN ATMOSPHERE THROUGH THE USE OF FLOWERS AND OTHER MAGNIFICENT ARRANGEMENTS, THAT GOD HIMSELF WOULD WANT IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.

I KNOW THE ABOVE STATEMENTS MAY SEEM PRETTY BOLD, BUT SO ARE BELLA FIORI'S CREATIONS. MATCH THOSE SAME CREATIONS WITH A WOMAN WHO CARES, SINCERELY, ABOUT HER CLIENT...WELL LET'S JUST SAY BELLA FIORI AND SHEENA, IS NOT JUST A CHOICE, IT SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY CHOICE.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

WOW! Really, that was powerful and extremely flattering! You have left me speechless, im crying happy tears! I thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your shower and your wedding, it's a pleasure working with you and Will! Both of you are just such a wonderful couple, and are such sweet caring people. I wish you both the best, and a lifetime of happiness, love, prosperity, lots of babies, and anything else good that can happen because you both deserve it all! Thank you for taking the time to write this as well, it means the world to me! hopefully Bella Fiori can win best of weddings this year!!!! LOL!

Larissa · event on: 07/28/2012

Shenna did a fantastic job! She made everything as perfect as she could and she did it exactly like I wanted it to turn out. My entire guest was asking me all night who did your flowers! The attention was all about the flowers and who did them more than me the party thrower! I am going back to her without a doubt for my prom this year. She is the number one florist to go to if you are looking for something to come out your way and it to be perfect and beautiful, She also has additional ideas that she shares and lets you have an option wither you like her idea or not and she goes with whatever you want to do. She has awesome taste too! I love this florist!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! You are too sweet! I will definately help you with your next event! I am guessing this will be your sweet 16! I am thinking manzanita trees!!!??? Being we have very similar taste, I bet you anything you will love them, especially covered in orchids and crystals! Well have to talk to your mom and uncle when the time comes. Thank you so much for your review though, it means the world to me. Thank you for the opportunity as well, I had alot of fun planning and decorating your party! Keep smiling kiddo:p