Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Reviews

128 | Denville, NJ

128 Reviews for Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2018

I would recommend Bella fiori for any event every time! The flowers for my wedding cake out so perfectly and I couldn’t be happier! They are so nice to work with and made my wedding planning so easy! Patti had great ideas for centerpieces and really helped me with ideas! They are awesome and I love looking at all my photos with my beautiful flowers!! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tina · Married on 07/14/2018

Patti and the team at Bella Fiori were absolutely incredible. We originally hired Bella Fiori as our florist, and we were so impressed with and felt so comfortable with Patti’s style that we also hired them to do all of our printed materials (menus, programs, seating chart, etc.) and hired Patti as a Day-Of Coordinator (DOC). Our flowers were STUNNING - people were commenting on them all night. Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the boutineers has so much detail and beauty. Our printed materials looked super polished and fit in perfectly with our flowers and the vibe of our venue. They were so well done and pretty that I noticed people taking pictures of them. And having Patti as our DOC gave us peace of mind that I can’t quite describe. She was on top of all the behind the scenes madness on the wedding day and coordinated with all of my vendors and venue during the weeks leading up to the event. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding day. She is truly a one-stop shop - as well as a kind, professional, warm, organized, and down to earth person. I can’t recommend Bella Fiori highly enough.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/07/2018

Simply stunning job! Patti was so friendly and easy to work with and she was able to accommodate my budget and still create the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. You can really tell she loves what she does!! She even was able to print signs such as a welcome sign, seating chart, and "Mr. & Mrs." wooden sign for the sweetheart table. I was beyond amazed when I walked into our reception venue and everything was set up so perfectly. Thank you to Patti and her team for creating the wedding of my dreams. 10/10 would highly recommend to all future NJ brides!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Pattie and the staff at Bella Fiori were a dream to work with. Pattie was so understanding, professional, supportive and fun to work with up until the big day. Our flowers and set up for both the ceremony and reception were so special and within our budget, which Pattie truly worked hard to follow. Amazing amazing flowers and service!!!! - Lauren and Mark Sciorra

Sent on 07/16/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Patti and the Bella Fiori team were an absolute pleasure to work with! From our first meeting, I knew that Patti understood my vision and was going to ensure that our wedding was beautiful. From my bouquet with the most amazing peonies I have ever seen, to the centerpieces and incredible arch arrangement - Bella Fiori exceeded my wildest expectations. She even added extra flowers and arrangements, ensuring every element had a floral touch. Patti also stayed in constant communication with me, letting me know what flowers looked best and touching base to ensure I felt comfortable with our decisions. I cannot recommend Patti and Bella Fiori enough - they are truly wonderful!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Patti and the Bella Fiori team were top notch. They were by far the best decision I had made when it came to planning my wedding. Patti went above and beyond to make me feel calm and comfortable during the whole process. I could trust her right from the beginning. You can tell she really cares about every little detail. Everyone is still raving about my beyond beautiful flowers, our signs and other items she printed for us. She blew my expectations out of the water, if you do not use Bella Fiori- well you are blowing it. 10 stars!!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

I knew that this was the florist for my wedding from even just looking on their website and they posted pricing. Then from the first time I talked with Patti on the phone, I knew she was 'the one' - she was so creative, flexible and wanted to make my vision a reality. Throughout the wedding process, Patti was responsive to all of my emails within one day, she had so many different options, she worked in MY budget and my wedding was just beautiful. She had an example for me to see a few weeks before my wedding and she went through the whole list of things multiple times with me. Always organized and always on point. I was SO happy with the centerpieces, bouquets, church arrangements and small arrangements that she made for me. I felt like Patti was a friend by the end of the process - not just someone I was working with. I would absolutely recommend her to brides in New Jersey.

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband still randomly mentions how beautiful our wedding flowers were. Patti and her team were so easy and fun to work with and they really took my vision and ran with it to the next level while making sure it was realistic. The team was genuinely happy to see me and excited about the ideas and big day. I really was made to feel special up to and on the big day. Pricing was extremely reasonable and Patti was always providing suggestions to keep the budget down and get the most for your buck. I was stress free knowing that everything was on time and so organized. I had one snafu with my the catering team not setting up enough tables and I can't thank Bella Fiori enough for calmly coming to find me and taking care of the issue as they knew something wasn't right. Everything from the unique bouts to the amazing centerpieces were above and beyond my dream!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I were so beyond happy with how our flowers came out for our wedding day. Patti was so amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. Patti and Lindsay offered suggestions to keep us within our budget and pricing was extremely reasonable. Patti was so responsive to my emails and any questions I had prior to the wedding. On our last meeting before the wedding, Patti and Lindsay explained everything making sure there were no questions that went unanswered. The morning of the wedding our flowers were dropped off on time and they looked amazing! The best part was seeing how excited Patti was once we saw how beautiful the flowers were. She was so genuine and really cared about us and our wedding. After the ceremony when we got to the venue we saw the flowers and centerpieces that they set up. Everything looked beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better. We would 100% recommend Patti and her team to anyone!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2017

Patti and her team were fantastic! I currently live in Colorado so knew I wouldn’t be able to be very hands on in the planning. Patti made the whole process super easy. I met with her in the beginning and we discussed the look and style I wanted. She really knows her stuff and had a lot of suggestions while still keeping in mind the style I wanted and also my budget. From there, I would just send her pictures I liked and she would share some of her ideas as well. After all the planning, when I finally saw the end product, I was blown away! Everything looked exactly as I wanted it to but even better! From the bouquets to the centerpieces to the beautiful arch, I could not have asked for anything more perfect. I would definitely recommend Bella Fiori to anyone looking for a wedding florist in the area. Thanks, Patti!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about the experience I had working with Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design. Patti and her team are creative and enthusiastic. They took our ideas and ran with them, adding their own flare, and the end results were not only stunning, but unique and personal. Their passion and attention to detail were obvious looking at each arrangement, and every aspect of the decor - from our hair flowers, to the ceremony space, to the centerpieces - turned out beautifully. Patti was there every step of the way - providing input about the flowers and invitations (She and her team also printed custom invites for us which were amazing as well!), as well as moral support during the wedding planning process. She took the time to personally deliver our flowers to the hotel where we were getting ready, and even stayed at the venue until the ceremony to see us all dressed and send us off down the aisle. Patti and her team truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and more importantly to make us feel special, and our day would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kathleen · Married on 07/28/2017

The experience I had working with Patti and her team was wonderful! I knew my search for flowers was over as soon as I sat down with Patti and Lindsay. I could not have been happier with how my flowers came out. Patti and Lindsay took my vision and made it better than what I could have ever imagined. They are creative and extremely talented. Patti personally delivered my flowers to my house and then stayed at the venue until the call was made to have the ceremony inside or outside. She came to see all dressed up before she left which shows how much she cares about her clients. I was blown away by how beautiful my centerpieces came out, especially the detail put into the sweetheart table. They added all the extra special details to make my wedding even more special! I would highly recommend using Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/29/2017

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design were amazing to work with. They were extremely responsive and went above and beyond for our wedding. There was never any pressure to spend more- they gave us great input as to getting the most value for our budget with what flowers were in season and numerous ideas for design. They always responded to emails and calls quickly, answering any questions or concerns, as well as just to check in to see if they could help. They worked with us to take our ideas and turn them into a stunning reality all within our budget. We loved the flowers so much and received so many compliments on the centerpieces, and the bouquets. They did a phenomenal job for our wedding and we would highly recommend them for any of your events!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

Do not hesitate to go with Bella Fiori Floral Event and Design !!! I live in Massachusetts and had to deal long distance with the crew and they were the best ever. The event was our mother's 100th birthday party and mom is quite the character. Thirty of her buddies from her adult community were coming by party bus as well as another one hundred family and friends from far and wide; five generations in all. It had to be Special. Besides, my three sister would be watching; I was in charge of the decorations and the venue left a lot to be desired. Since it was a venue that typically held corporate events lots of camouflage and distraction was needed. I gave the crew my budget and told them what I'd like. I trusted their expertise and am so glad I did ! These are Pros, capital P. They worked with me, scoped out the venue multiple times, were in constant touch with the event manager at the venue as well as the person in charge of the catering ( buffet and bar set up) and had everything under control from the get go. At the last minute (literally as they were setting up) management decided to move the bar area into a small side room to accommodate the size of the crowd; the crew handled it all smoothly (while my sisters and I panicked) and decorated the extra room, doorway and all ! It looked so very lush and lovely !! The typical comment of the day was "the party was great, and the decorations were spectacular!". After the party, not a centerpiece was left behind ! Best of all; mom was thrilled with the way the rooms looked; she'd had two other parties held for her there before (90th and 95th). Her comment; "how did you manage this?! The place is transformed!" Thank you Bella Fiori for making this event so spectacular.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Kara · Married on 09/30/2016

Sheena and her team were so great to work with! They were able to put all my ideas and envisions together to create the look I wanted to achieve, all within my budget. I loved how excited they got when brainstorming ideas for different flowers to use in my arrangements, and I appreciated that they were always very quick to respond to all my emails. They did an absolute amazing job on all the floral arrangements at my wedding. I am still completely obsessed with my bouquet; it was way prettier than anything I could have imagined! Every arrangement was beautiful and I was so happy with how everything came out. I highly recommend Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design!

Sent on 12/01/2016

My centerpieces and bouquets came out so much better than I'd envisioned for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. Sheena was very responsive and gave great advice on what flowers were in season and what I could use instead. Sheena help mke my day beautiful. I am beyond happy with how it turned out! ??

Sent on 09/30/2016

Angela · Married on 09/23/2016

Sheena did outstanding job for my (soon-to-be) sister in law's bridal shower! She was professional and gave us an honest opinion. Everyone loved the centerpieces, especially the future bride!! The flowers were perfect, high quality, and exactly what we asked for. We could not have wished for anything better. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I truely appreciate it. I loved how they came out looking lil cute Chanel bottles!
    Thank you for taking the time to review!!!!
  • Tania

Tania · Married on 09/17/2016

Bella Fiori (especially Sheena) provided us with amazing flowers and were VERY responsive. The style of what was put together was EXACTLY what we agreed upon and what we were looking for. We loved the beautiful, colorful flowers which were a perfect complement to highlight the bridal party (beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres) along with gorgeous centerpieces and ceremony flowers plus a darling crown for our flower girl. Thank you for being punctual to drop the flowers off on the day of as well - they lasted for a while after the wedding as well. Worth every penny!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2016

WOW WOW WOW! Sheena from Bella Fiore did my wedding on August 6th, and I could not believe the amazing job that she did- the flowers were exactly what I wanted and better! I was so excited to see her the day of the wedding and see the incredible flowers. The great thing about working with Sheena is that, not only is she SO talented, but she is really enthusiastic about your vision for your wedding and about getting it to be everything you dreamed it would be. I felt like she cared so much about my wedding - almost as if I had hired a good friend! Sheena is extremely communicative- she follows up immediately and keeps you in the loop. You are working together to create beautiful flowers- when she had a great idea or thought of another flower, she emailed me to suggest it. She updated me when the flowers arrived and even sent a sneak peak of the work. When I saw the flowers I was beyond overwhelmed with what she had done!!!!!! Now let's talk business- Sheena is very straightforward when it comes to budgeting and helps you figure out where to allocate your decor budget to get the most impact. She was very respectful of my budget- there was never any up sell or pressure. I wish I had a friend getting married to refer to Bella Fiore because I just cannot recommend them highly enough!!!! You will be thrilled- I wish I could attach pictures to show the beautiful job she did on our wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Hey Kelly,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such an amazing review!!! Thank you for your kind words as well, it means a lot!! It is so appreciated!!! I'm so happy you loved everything as much as I did, lol!!! I had a great time working with you to plan the flowers, and I cannot wait to see the pics!!! We made an awesome team!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!
    Thank you again for the opportunity!!!

Caroline · Married on 07/30/2016

This review is a long time in the making, as my wedding was over two months ago but people are still talking about my bouquet. Sheena did an amazing time understanding my vision for flowers and was never bothered when I would text her pictures and ideas. She was creative yet realistic with what was available. I felt like I was in great hands and never worried, which obviously was quite a relief. Sheena was also very affordable, and when I started adding things on like flowers for my cake, the unity candle and so on, before adding to the price, she was thoughtful about what flowers would be left over from the bouquets. If I was to ever use a "florist" for an event again, my first call would be to Sheena at Bella Fiori.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Seunny · Married on 06/05/2016

If I could give Bella Fiori a million stars I would!!!! The flowers for my wedding (6/5/16) was beyond words!!!!!! Sheena was professional, always offered her opinion and created the most beautiful arrangements!!! I was blown away!!! She is truly a pleasure to work with; so much talent!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Seunny, for both choosing and trusting in me for your wedding and for taking the time to write these kind words:) I'm so happy that you loved everything (I did as well)!!! I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of love and happiness!!! If you ever need flowers again, you have my contact info:)

Thanks again,
    Sheena

Sheena was a real pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends. She was creative, flexible and very honest about what is and isn't realistic.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing me for your big day!!! Wish you a lifetime of love and happiness:)

Vanessa · Married on 10/30/2015

Sheena is amazing. She has such great taste and created the most beautiful arrangements I could have asked for. We received so many compliments on the flowers - they were truly incredible. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, I'm so happy that you and your guests loved the flowers!!! Thank you for trusting in me and choosing me for your big day!!!
    Wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    Sheena

The flowers at our wedding were breathtaking! Sheena was so responsive and dedicated to making every detail perfect. She was amazing to work with! She is truly talented and made sure our fall bouquets were unlike any others I'd seen! I highly recommend Sheena and her team !

Sent on 03/30/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you so much! I'm so glad you loved how they all came out!!! It was truly such a pleasure working with you and your mother whom I absolutly adore. I had a great time working on your wedding, fall weddings are so much fun! Thank tou so much for the kind words, and for choosing me as your "flower girl!"

I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness, and hopefully we will be able to work together again in the future on maybe a baby shower or an anniversary party, lol!

Jena · Married on 09/26/2015

Sheena did our wedding flowers on 9.26.15 and they were nothing short of AMAZING!!! We got so many compliments from our venue and photographer about how beautiful they were and she transformed our wedding day into a perfect dream. I could not have been more happy with the results and they lasted so long even after our big day!!! If you are looking for a fabulous florist to make your vision come to life Bella Fiori Floral and Event is the place for you. Thank you, thank you , thank you for the most beautiful wedding flowers we LOVED them and people are still talking about those center pieces !! Xoxo Jena and Chris

Sent on 03/23/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awwww thank you so much Jena!!! I am so happy that you and everyone else loved how it all came out!!! It's as especially meaningful to hear that the other wedding professionals had commented because they've seen thousands of weddings, so for them to notice and go out of their way to comment on them, it means that our hard work togeher must have really impressed them lol!!! I loved your wedding, def one of my favorites by miles, and loved your giant bouquet, it was perfect for you and that gorgeous dress!!! . Thank you so much for choosing me as your flower girl!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Make sure to call me for that baby shower, my couples get discounts for life for their future events! Congrats and thank you for taking the time to write a review:)