Bella Figura Reviews

Bella Figura 6
Bella Figura 7

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Invitations and Day of Materials

Bella is amazing at everything they do. They customize all of their materials so you can really make your invitations and day of materials unique. Mariana was so responsive and helpful throughout the process, and they send over a number of proofs for you to review so you can continue to tweak some of the fonts, wording, and designs. We loved working with them!

Sent on 12/24/2018

L · Married on 09/22/2018

It took us a while to find the right wedding stationery company but when we finally found Bella Figura they were everything we were hoping for and more!

Their designs are truly elegant without being stuffy or sparse—really delicate, creative, vibrant, and with a lot of variety and options to customize. The designs and papers are extremely fine quality and have a really special look.

We started with a sample we saw in the store and customized it for font style and color. We ended up with the most beautiful floral invitations with subtle rose gold touches on oversize thick paper and envelopes with rose gold liners. The invitations feel elegant but also creative and unique. The pricing is on the higher end, but for what they offer it is truly much more reasonable than comparable companies, which, from my initial search, charged far more for far less. I am even more excited about these invitations than I even imagined and I know they will make an amazing introduction for our guests to what we hope our wedding will be.

We worked with Su-Queen who was absolutely amazing in every way. She spent a lot of time answering our questions and giving thoughtful guidance—she’s really an expert in this, both regarding design and etiquette (which designs make sense together or not, options for wording for the invitations etc). She was extremely attentive but also gave us time to look through and think about the samples on our own to make our own decisions. The coordination of the shipment/delivery was seamless as well, as was the responsiveness to emails as we were sorting through our designs and our final order. The combination of the amazing people who work here like Su-Queen and the stunning quality and range of the invitations themselves make this place truly special.

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Gorgeous Paper Goods

We spent hours looking at wedding invitations online and even ordered some samples through Minted, but my wife and I were struggling to figure out what we wanted. We found Bella Figura amongst New York Mag’s recommendations and booked an appointment.

When we sat down with Nancy, she explained the process to us, told us how customizable all of the invitations were, and was very patient. She showed us multiple books with samples and didn’t hover over us as we looked. Truly, there was no pressure. Eventually, we were finally able to narrow it down and make a selection! (Phew.)

When I came back with my mom, who wanted to see the invitations in person before we ordered them, Nancy was again incredibly helpful and generous with her time, not even knowing if we were going to go with Bella Figura.

After getting the green light, Nancy helped walk us through the process again in more specifics. She spent hours helping us decide on language and wording and every little detail, from colors to fonts. It is an incredibly time consuming process, but Nancy was happy to put in the effort, even when we got frustrated. She came up with great solutions when we wanted to figure out how to do RSVP cards since we had a situation where not all guests were invited to the rehearsal dinner. Each time we met with her, she’d follow up with updated quotes and emails to help keep us on track. She’d also call about small details that’d come to her, showing how much thought she was putting into our invitations.

When it came to ordering our day-of pieces—our menu and welcome booklet for hotel gift bags—we were in a bit of a time crunch. The latter had so much information: bus schedules, activities, addresses, etc. Nancy stayed late so that we could get our order in ASAP in order to ensure the items arrived when we needed them. She was just the best, every step of the way.

Of course, Bella Figura isn’t cheap, but everything came out beautifully. Every person that we worked with—from the designers on the proofs to the client coordinators on billing—was helpful, kind, and responsive. They made changes quickly, offered helpful solutions when spacing was an issue, and even caught the tiniest of typos.

One of Bella Figura’s calligraphers, Debi of Blooming Quill, did the calligraphy for the design of our invitation and Nancy connected us with her to do the actual addressing of the outer guest envelopes. She was so much more affordable than other quotes we’d gotten in New York and her work was beautiful.

Though paper invitations are certainly costly and are becoming more rare in favor of e-vites, we are so happy to have a tangible momento and our guests loved receiving them in the mail. To us, it was worth the hefty price tag and we are thrilled with how everything came out.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I used Bella Figura for our wedding invitations and for our placecards on our wedding day, and they all came out beautifully! We used a design they had to do our own take on it, and got to select everything from fonts, to colors, to how we wanted our meal choices picked. Mariana at the NYC Upper East Side Store was very very helpful, and Racheal, our designer was very quick to turn everything around! Beautiful invitations that we are still getting compliments on!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Bella Figura 8

Meg · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I ordered our invitation suite and other wedding paper from Bella Figura through a third party vendor. The invitations were simply stunning. They are quite pricey, but they are so worth it! We received so many compliments on our gorgeous and classic invitations/programs/menus/etc. with gold foil hand calligraphy. Word of advice – be sure to proofread, proofread again, and then proofread one more time. Thank you, Bella Figura, for our beautiful wedding paper!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Bella Figura 9
    Bella Figura 10
    Bella Figura 11
    Bella Figura 12

Leah · Married on 03/10/2018

Our experience working with Mariana and the Bella Figura team was beyond exceptional. We received countless complements and praise from our guests, saying that our invitations were the most incredible they've ever seen. She patiently guided us through every step of the process and her attention to detail was phenomenal. Mariana added personal touches to our invitation suite that really enhanced the entire look. I cannot recommend Mariana and the Bella Figura team enough to anyone that wants to make a beautiful and special statement for their wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

I had such a wonderful experience getting our wedding invitations with Nancy at Bella Figura! I was able to mix and max pieces from different lines to get the exact look I wanted, and everyone said they were the most gorgeous invitations they had ever seen! Nancy was so helpful and thoughtful, and made a point to help it be as cost-effective as possible, even reminding me to make an order during a week with a special promotion (and champagne!) at the elegant storefront! I had considered just making my invitations online, but having the guidance of an expert not only made my life easier... it also made our invitations impeccable! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Bella Figura worked with my designer to create a beautiful invitation. I am so proud of these invites. I recommend this service very highly.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Gerard · Married on 08/19/2017

I worked with Bella Figura to design dinner menus and escort cards. I found an example of a modern menu with a very specific look and asked the artist at Bella Figura to match it. The menu was elegant and perfect. The artist worked with me until I achieved exactly what we were looking for in both the menu and the escort card and kept us on budget. The team at Bella Figura provided answered all my questions and provided me clear instructions. The easiest part of planning our wedding was working with this fantastic company! Gerard and Paul, Syracuse NY

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Bella Figura 13

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Bella Figura did our wedding invitations and we couldn’t be happier. We received so many compliments on these invitations. One of our guests said they were the nicest invitations he’d ever seen, and that says something coming from a large family with lots of weddings! The staff were helpful at every stage of the process, from choosing styles and fonts and colors to doing the final proofs. They have a great attention to detail and offer many very elegant designs and beautiful papers. While every quote will be different depending on many choices, we felt we got great value at $1500 for 100 invitations/RSVP cards/return addressed envelopes.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/08/2017

The team at Bella Figura was so great to work with. I had seen their invitations in a local stationary shop but buying directly from Bella Figura save me almost $1,000 AND their customer service was fantastic. The quality was great, paper, color of ink and quality of each piece in the suite. Very timely delivery and worth every penny for the great experience.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

I never thought I would get so excited about a paper product!

I had an idea in mind about colors and design for my invitations, and Bella Figura made it happen. I went with my mother one day, and they were welcoming and immediately showed interest in what I was imagining. When knowing that we wanted to stay local, the staff offered and took us on a tour of the entire facility. When they didn't have an exact design I wanted (hops for a beer wedding), their artist took a different layout and custom added them in for us. The letterpress quality is impeccable.

They emailed quickly and often with proofing, always quick to adjust changes. The final products took my breath away, and I have received so many compliments on our invitations.

Wonderful to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • User5620525 · 2+ years ago

We just received our letter-press invitations last week and are THRILLED. Bella Figura is incredibly professional and provided quick proofs and revisions of our invitations. The invitations arrived in a gorgeous personalized box with the invitations and envelopes beautifully wrapped. We could not be happier.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Linda · Married on 03/21/2015

I found Bella Figura's designs to be fresh and modern compared to others I looked at and was very pleased with the quality of their paper and printing. Their invitation, card stock and ink samples were very helpful to have during the design process. Their customer service was also excellent and when I wrote to them about a design that I loved but that did not fit in my budget they were able to steer me toward a slightly smaller invitation size and 1-ply instead of 2-ply printing which ended up looking just as great and fit my budget perfectly. The invitations arrived right on time and came in a beautifully presented box with thoughtful details such as a moistening stick to seal the envelopes. I was very pleased with the end result and found their website and customer service very easy to navigate remotely.

Sent on 04/12/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My invitations were stunning and just completely defined who we are as a couple. As a bride, I looked for invite ideas for hours online, getting lost in the world of Pinterest for too many hours to admit. Once I saw Bella Figura in BRIDES Magazine, I was done! The search was over. I love that they print the invites the old-fashioned way, using antique cast-iron presses and that they're eco-friendly! You could tell this was a company that loved what they do, offered creative designs and was passionate about the end product. My guests showered us w/ compliments on the design and the quality was top notch. Any questions I had, they answered within hours and were true professionals from the moment I inquired about their work. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Great customer service and good quality products. Slightly expensive, but worth it!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Hali · Married on 09/06/2014

I ordered both our save the dates and wedding invitations from Bella Figura. We got the save the dates and they were perfect, so we went ahead with the invites. We worked with Andrea and I was a little unsure about what color ink to use and since we were using an invitation with a lot of color, I wanted it to be right. She recommended one color and I decided to go with another; mistake. But when I got the invitations and the color I chose was wrong, she reprinted them using the right color and rushed the delivery so we could send them out on time. She was fabulous and so sweet! I am so grateful for the customer service and so pleased with how the invitations turned out!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Maddie · Married on 07/12/2014

Do a fabulous job with creating invitations! The prices are great and excellent service!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

I really wanted to make a statement and set the tone for our wedding with the invitations, and searched for months to find exactly the right ones. I am very particular. I couldn't find anything just right, but I did see a few invitations at Bella Figura that had components that were exactly what we had in mind. We worked with one of their designers, Lindsy, who helped us combine the elements we loved into the most absolutely prefect invitations. They are more expensive than some other options, yes, but you get what you pay for, and the quality is so far beyond anything else we saw. I adore the wedding suite we ended up with received so many compliments on them from our guests. Thanks, Lindsy!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!! I can't put into words how pleased I am not only with my gorgeous invitations but with their amazing customer service! They felt like dear friends & completely listened to all of my questions and explained everything with me. They even worked with me to get my invitations to me as soon as possible since I ordered them a little late. I will definitely use this vendor again for any invitations or paper goods! LOVE

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kate · Married on 06/07/2014

I got my invitations from the Invitation Shop at Bloomingdales and had a great experience. I loved the feel of the cotton paper Bella Figura uses and their designs, so decided to go with them. I wish they had more variety of paper weight / ply because I would have loved to make my invitations even thicker!

I loved that I could customize what I wanted and still pay about half of what other high end invitations cost such as Ceci. I got the tri folder design with rose gold damask. Also the team was very involved in my color selection making sure that the colors looked the way I wanted on ivory vs white (all these things you don't know as a novice in printing!)

Very happy with outcome and promotion they were running which let me save and print everything I wanted in my suite!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Christine · Married on 05/03/2014

Gorgeous invitations but even better customer service. My fiance is VERY particular about details and they make the perfect invitation. The entire time we worked with them, they were timely, professional, and extremely helpful. When my fiance wanted different color mockups to compare, they immediately sent them. When we sent a very long description of our design, they got it mostly right on the first try, and they added some additional touches which we loved. We were actually surprised by how professional and helpful they were, and we tend to have very high expectations. I would use Bella Figura exclusively from now on if I were to need more invitations down the road. Definitely recommend to everyone.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Natasha · Married on 05/31/2013

Bella Figura has beautiful letterpress stationary! Everything was customized to our tastes from a selected theme and they were so easy to work with through their online forms and during the entire proofing process. Once we received our invitations, all of the colors and extras were exactly as shown in samples and the details came out beautifully!

If you are looking for an immediate way to wow your guests and have something that will be memorable, you should definitely do letterpress invites with Bella Figura! We received so many compliments on our invitation suite and I am glad we have something so beautiful to commemorate our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Brenda was the designer of our wedding invitations and we worked with Sean to complete our order. I could not have been more happy with the outcome. Brenda even changed part of the design at the last minute. She is incredibly talented, professional, and friendly to work with. The invitations are letterpressed with wind power, printed on tree free paper (100% recycled cotton) with vegetable-oil based ink, on old cast iron presses. They also donate a portion of their profit to a conservation agency of your choice (they give you three to choose from). And will also plant a tree if your request it. I love their Eco-friendly policies and the quality of their work was exactly what I was looking for. Could not have been happier and everyone that I talked to loved them too.

Sent on 07/23/2013

GORGEOUS wedding invites and save the dates....all letter press. We sent out our invites last week and I am getting tons of texts and emails about how beautiful they are. You have to thumb through the website and blog to get ideas but you can customize and pick bits and pieces from all their template to create totally customized pieces. They are pricey but WELL worth it. The designers are very helpful and offer advice, send great proofs to approve before printing. The invites come beautifully packaged, with extreme care and attention to detail. We were very impressed with this company. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/14/2013